Property Of Alpha - COMPLETE

By anonymous_flor

"Open." He demands. I whimper, opening my mouth and he puts his two fingers that were previously on my clit... More

1 - The Beginning
2 - I Don't Want A Mate
3 - Ghost of A Kiss
4 - You Can't Run From Fate
5 - Pins and Needles
6 - Times Up Mate
7 - He Doesn't Deserve Me
8 - Quite The Little Minx
9 - The Five Elements
10 - Why Am I Burning?
11 - Over My Dead Body
12 - As Sweet As Ever
13 - Her Precious Scent
14 - Good Girl
15 - I.. I Think I Love Him
16 - I Could Fuck Her Forever
17 - You Sir, Are A Free Man
18 - Bend Over
19 - Come Play With Me...
20 - There Has To Be Another Way
21 - Why Me?
22 - I'm Still Hungry
23 - I Guess I Am A Crybaby
24 - Unknown POV
25 - Soon, Love
27 - Maybe I'll Go Bother Someone
28 - Yes Daddy
29 - It's A Bird, It's a Plane, It's...
30 - THE END

26 - Ding!

18.2K 449 7
By anonymous_flor

Make sure to vote and comment please! Don't be a silent reader!

It was nighttime. The day went by in the blink of an eye. And one might say at 12:00 am on a week night the town might be sleep but here, everyone was wide awake. Pacing, nervous, frazzled. It was starting to get to me. Everyone way gathered outside near the border, waiting for the Alpha to arrive. So was I.

Chatter filled the air as I stood on my toes, looking for him, Cam, hell even Mr. Francoure but they where no where to be seen.

After a few minutes, his voice called out.

"Silence!" Luciano boomed, and a sickening silence feel over the pack.

"Tonight, we will avenge someone we all lost. We will claim another pack. We are going to war. And most importantly, we will receive the Luna of the IndigoStone. My mates and your Luna's mother." He spoke and everyone look at me with sympathy.

So this is what he's been talking about.

"Say your goodbyes. We leave now." He says and everyone hurriedly bids their loved ones goodbye. Mr. Francoure is even here with his whole pack of soldier wolves as well. My heart starts beating fast as I make my way to Luciano.

He see's me coming and pulls me into a hug.

"I'm scared." I whisper, hugging his chest tightly.

"I know babygirl. It'll all be over soon. But I need you to do one thing for me." He says and sadness washes over his face.

"What?" I ask with concern in my voice.

"I need you to stay. Cameron will watch-"

"What!? Why would I do that? I'm supposed to be the Luna, going into battle with my Alpha so what kind of Luna would I be? You said so yourself!" I let go of him, furrowing my eyebrows.

"I-I know princess. I would never forgive myself If something happened to you. And one day you will. Not this day." He shakes his head, kissing my forehead.

"I love you no matter what. Let's go pack! It's time!" He shouts and all the men howl into the night even the female warriors and his sister, crossing land territory and racing off into the forest.

I watch, with sadness and anger building up inside me. Oh helll no.

I find Grace and Elise in the crowd, ensuring that they didn't go with them.

"I love you both, no matter what." I whisper in a mindlink to them and their eyes hold terror, frantically searching for me.

Taking a deep breath, I charge past the border line. No way in hell am I not going with him. Ride or die. I follow there scent and stalk close behind. Luciano smells the air and I freeze. He probably can smell me. I drop to the floor and roll in the mud, covering my scent.

After quite a while, we approach the border to my old pack. Aha. Homee. I used to sneak just outside the border just so I could feel a type of rush.

"Men and women. This is it. I want your one-hundred percent effort, I have no time for slackers. It's either us or them." Luciano's mindlink connects to everyone and they growl in response, ready for action.

I watch as he closes his eyes, and opening them to be pitch black.

We watch in awe as black smoke, or fog, starts surrounding the area and all of us.

"May this powers of death reside within you all and give you strength!" He roars out, and I fall to my knees. What the hell?

I can't breath.

Why can't I breath?

Why did I come?

Violent coughing fills the air and I look up and groan out, watching the pack do the same. And in a snap, a surge runs through me. Howls and snarls and growls fill the air and everyone stands ever so deadly.

"May the powers of rage reside within you all." Mr. Francoure then roars out, and immense pain shoots up my spine, turning me to my wolf.

"What's happening?" I frantically ask her and she shudders.

"Whatever is happening is too much to handle. I'm gonna let go. I'm so so sorry if anything happens." She growls out and I feel her slip away.

This, this darkness. How?

I focus back to the pack in their wolf forms. Wow. I've never seen werewolfs so big before. Ever. 7 foot, 8 foot warriors everywhere I look, begging for the bloodshed.

"Charge!" A voice rings out and we all cross the border, me stalking closely and quickly behind.

Screams can be heard everywhere as they raid inside the buildings and out, waking up the sleeping pack.

House after house, person after person, slaughtered and killed where they stand. My home. This is where I grew up at. My old park. The ice cream shop. We need to stop this.

I gasp in realization. Ma.

I run as fast as my paws can carry me, towards the pack house. I shift and go in through the back kitchen door, inhaling for her scent. Instead, the two men I could never forget greet my presence.

"We should have known that you were with them. Guess what'll happen when Alpha gets his hands on you." Mason snickers and Niklause smirks at his sly comment.

Anger.

Dead.

I want them both dead and their heads on a stick.

I shift back into my human form, not caring at all that I'm naked and I waltz over to them.

"You know, I never forgot what you both did to me as a little girl. Telling me it will be over veryyy soon. I never want to see either of you again, in fact I don't want to see your carcasses." I give them a cheeky smile. They growl out and advance towards me.

I bring my claws out and stick them up in Niklause's throat. Blood seeps out as his body goes limp in my hands. Mason stares in horror so I dig deeper, slicing all the way till my fingers emerge from his mouth. I drop him and tilt my head to Mason.

"I-im sorry i-" I grab a near by knife and throw it to his shoulder and he screams in pain, falling to his knees.

I smirk, placing another knife in Niklause's mouth and slamming masons body into it, watching as he takes his last breath.

"Bastards." I mutter as I go down to the basement where Dad used to make my mom sleep. The dim lights give off an eerie setting and I peek my head down.

I grab an old robe and throw it over my body.

"Mom?" I call out. No answer. I turn to leave but harshly collide into a body, causing me to loose my balance and I fall to the ground.

"Oh my god you don't know how glad I am to see you!" Grace sighs in relief and we both stand up.

"What are you doing here? You could die!" I whisper-yell, not wanting to cause attention.

"What's that promise we made when we was 4?" She smiles sweetly and I come so close to tearing up.

"We always will have each other's back." I chuckles and hug her.

"No matter what. Now let's go find your mamma. Where would she be?" She asks as we head out the house. Think. Think. Where would..

Bingo.

"Follow me." I take her hand and run towards the forest. I follow the trail of lavender bushes and come across the mountain hills.

"Oh yeah!" Grace says as we enter the caves covered in leaves. My mother told me and Grace if we ever needed to find her, follow the trail of lavender plants to our special cave and shell be there.

And low and behold...

"Dulcenea?" Her voice croaks out and her nimble, fragile and malnourished body come into view.

"Momma!" I cry out and hug her like if I let go I'll lose her.

Mr and Ms Lee han and some other elders come out of the darkness, skinny looking as well.

"Oh my god." Grace cries and throws herself into their arms.

"You're safe. Oh my god my baby's safe thank you moon goddess! Oh my god we need to leave! Now!" Mom yells out and stands up, holding onto my arm for support.

Pain beats on my heart and I lower my head groaning quietly.

"Luciano.. Grace lead them back to our pack. Don't come back. Please. I need to help him." I gasp and dart out, bolting and following his scent.

Wolfs surround him biting at his legs and arms and body and it's a very horrendous sight.

"Luciano! Hey you shit bags! Catch me if you can!" I practically scream to get there attention and they look up at me.

"Get her!" One of them roars and I take off, ignoring Lucianos attempts to go back to him.

I run and run and come across the pack hospital building. I book it inside and up in the elevator, pressing the top floor button like a mad person.

Finally, the doors begin to close and I sigh a sigh of relief.

Wolves.

Angry wolves barge inside the building in a cluster and sprint towards me. My heart beat pounds faster than before and the doors shut, trapping the head of one of the wolves between them.

Ding!

The wolf whines and howls in pain as elevator begins to move up, causing the head to go down, down, and it stops the shaft for a second, then snaps off the rest of the body.

The head rolls my way and the soul-less white eyes look up at me.

I stand in shock, taking a few steps back.

Good Lord.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and the door opens, so I sprint out and press emergency stop on door so it won't go back down.

Running down the hallway, the main office comes into view so I bolt in there, locking and shutting the door. I look out the window and watch the havoc underneath me. Dead wolfs and people on the ground. Lifeless while thousands of others fight for their life's.

I've never been in an actual war before. This is terrifying.

And half of these people I actually know. And grew up with.

"Beautiful isn't it?" I freeze as a hand touches the small of my back.

"P-please don't hurt me." I say above a whisper, identifying the man behind me through the reflection in the glass.

"You sound just like your mom. She used to say that all the time." He chuckles and this ticks a nerve so I swiftly turn around and swing at his face.

His hand catches mine and squeeze it. Hard.

"You would really hit your own dad?" He muses, crush in my bone and I cry out, attempting to pull his hand away.

"Don't cry sweetheart. Just indure-"

He gets cut off by a spear, stabbing through his stomach. He glances down at it, blood spilling out his mouth.

"I wish I would have killed you in a worser way. You deserve to burn in hell." Luciano says, throwing him to the side of the room.

"Princess, why and how are you here? I asked you to stay and hide with the rest of them." He says, enveloping me into a hug. I shake in his arms, petrified.

"I didn't want this for you love." He kisses my head and we stand in each other's arms, bloody and all.

A loud and quick ring sounds through the room and I wince at the noise. He groans out and his body weight crushes me and I struggle to hold us both up.

"Luciano?" I croak out, but deep down I sense the worst has happened.

"I love you forever." He whispers and falls to the floor.

"Luciano! What did you do?" I see Richard standing above us both.

"You honestly thought you could kill me? I am undefeatable!" He cackles maniacally and rips Luciano for my grasp.

He picks him up by his neck and throws him right out the window and glass flies everywhere as I hold my hand above my head to not get hit.

"No... " I crawl over the glass to the window and look down, sobbing as his body comes into view. A bullet wound seeps out from his stomach and he groans in pain, howling on the floor.

"It's gonna be alright baby-" Richard starts to speak and I turn my head to him.

Mr. Francoure stands over him stabbing him with a silver knife in his heart, over and over and over and over.

I silently sob and shake violently, watching this happen. My mates is gonna die. My dad is being slaughtered.

Mr. Francoure snaps his gaze to me, his raging red eyes glaring.

"Go save him." He growls out.

"H-how?" I don't process what he says properly. I'm not processing any of this properly.

"Go save him!" He roars out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 8.4K 42
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
90.1K 10.5K 35
ဤficသည်စာရေးသူ၏စိတ်ကူးသက်သက်သာဖြစ်သည်🙃 ဤficသည္စာေရးသူ၏စိတ္ကူးသက္သက္သာျဖစ္သည္🙃
238K 9.7K 42
"I want you." With a touch as light as a feather, Cillian hooked a thick finger under her chin to get a better look at her face. "Look at me." Slowly...
1.7M 52.5K 23
Werewolflove #6 3/27/19 Revenge #2 4/16/19 Cover Done By : https://www.wattpad.com/user/the_secret_box Dose amazing work! What is real lov...