Reckless - II

By IzzyJFitz

(Book Two) My name is...well you know my name and I think I'm gay. No, I'm sure of it. I'm in love with my be... More

00- Prologue - Jump!
01 - Feeling Reckless, Yet? - pt.1
02 - Feeling Reckless, Yet? - pt. 2
03 - Mind Your Own Beeswax
04 - Je ne comprends pas... - pt.1
05 - Je ne comprends pas... - pt.2
06 - Je ne comprends pas... - pt.3
07 - Je ne comprends pas... - pt. 4
08 - Just a "Friend" - pt.1
09 - Just a "Friend" - pt. 2
10 - Never Have I Ever... - pt. 1
11 - Never Have I Ever... -pt.2
12 - Et Tu, Brute? - pt.1
13 - Et Tu, Brute? - pt. 2
14 - Et Tu, Brute? - pt. 3
15 - Blood, Sedatives, and Tears - pt. 1
16 - Blood, Sedatives, and Tears - pt.2
17 - Charming Charli - pt. 1
18 - Charming Charli - pt.2
19 - Charming Charli - pt. 3
20 - There's No "i" in Denial - pt. 1
22 - There's No "i" in Denial - pt. 3
23 - idky... - pt. 1
24 - idky... - pt. 2
25 - idky... - pt.3
26 - idky... - pt. 4
27 - I'm the Villain - pt 1.
28 - I'm the Villian - pt.2
29 - I'm the Villian - pt.3
30 - 21 Questions - pt.1
31 - 21 Questions - pt.2
32 - 21 Questions - pt.3
33 - 21 Questions - pt.4
34 - Holy Guacamole! - pt.1
35 - Holy Guacamole! - pt. 2
36 - Holy Guacamole! - pt. 3
37 - BTW...
Author's Note
38 - Epilogue

21 - There's No "i" in Denial - pt. 2

4.5K 226 216
By IzzyJFitz

Chapter Nine continued...

"Hey, we don't have to stop," I say quietly.

She raises her eyebrows.

I continue, "Just not right here, okay."

She turns and looks at the front door and then back at me. "Right, good thinking. Then where do you...?"

"My bed."

I take her hand and lead her to my bedroom. I turn on the lights and lock the door behind us. Just in case, no interruptions this time. I look at my bed it's covered in books, clean laundry I'd folded, and the red dress she'd gifted me.

"Just give me a second."

I begin clearing off my bed. Which is hard to do since the room is so small. Every time I turn, I bump into Charli. I'd only recently folded the clothes. It'd be a waste of time if I don't put them up. I might as well do it now and place them in the dresser where they belong.

Charli is standing awkwardly against my door attempting to give me as much space as she can while I tidy up.

I'm not stalling. I'm nervous. When I'm nervous I clean.

I pick up the red dress and stare at it. I should hang it up as well. It's too nice to fold.

"Do you like it?" Charli asks.

"Yes, I love it."

"Would you wear it tomorrow?"

"What for?" I grab a hanger and slide the dress on to it.

"I've been meaning to ask you..." She starts.

The bed is clean now. Charli squeezes past me to sit down on it.

"...if you would work a case with me tomorrow? It's more of a date than anything. You can wear whatever you want, but I'd love to see you in it."

"Sure, you know I love working with you. It's fun. And yes, I'll wear your dress."

I hang it on the rim of the mirror above the sink.

"Is that the reason you've been weird today. You wanted to ask me to help you with a big case?" I ask.

It's not why, but I'm trying to angle my way into asking what is actually wrong without pushing too hard. 

And no, I'm not stalling. It's the perfect time to talk about feelings.

"Sort of. It's an important case for my career going forward. And I want to make sure if you want to go, that you go and not cancel on me."

"Charli, I'd said I'd go. I'm not going to cancel. Why would I?"

She looks down at her feet and then finally looks up at me.

"Because she will back. And you might decide you don't want to go with me anymore."

And there it is.

I sit down next to her on the bed.

"Her coming back doesn't change anything with us." I reach for her hand. "I promise."

She scrutinizes my face and then looks down at our hands. She's not done yet, she has more on her mind. It's strange to see her struggle to speak when usually all she did is speak her mind.

"Okay, you're freaking me out." I squeeze her hand. "Please, say it."

"What are we?" She asks, "Are we chillin' or what?"

I look at her. "We're dating? Aren't we?"

She nods her head, "And you leave in a week. Will we be dating after?"

I stare at her. She doesn't want this to end. I can't stop the cheesy grin spreading across my face.

"Wait, is that why you've been off today..." I tease, "Are you trying to tell me...you like-like me?"

She narrows her eyes at me.

"Or is it that you really really like-like me?" I say with a smile.

She groans and lays back on my bed. "You're such a child."

"I'm not sure if you should be saying that about someone you like-like. It's a little weird."

She grabs me around the waist and pulls me on top of her. It surprises me and I squeal. My face is hovering a few inches from hers. She is smiling but I can see the worry in her eyes. I kiss her and then pull back to stare at her.

"I like-like you too. And I don't want this to end either."

"Good." She says. Then she reaches up and brushes my hair behind my ear. "Because I've always wanted to visit America. Now, I have the best excuse."

"I'd love that." I lean down and kiss her again.

She breaks the kiss and smiles at me.

"Does this mean I'll get to experience an American Prom? Like on TV?"

"Are you seriously asking me to Prom right now?" I laugh. "Prom is overrated. I went last year it was awful. I'm not going."

I start to kiss her again, but she covers my mouth with her hand.

"What? How could you not go? How will you win Prom Queen if you don't go?"

Her hand muffles my hysterical laughter. She pulls her hand away.

"You're out of your mind." I say, "No one would ever vote for me."

She gives me a puzzled stare. "Why not?"

"No one at that school knows I exist. I'm invisible, a nobody. And the ones who do know of me probably hate me. No, Aurora is the Prom Queen, not me."

Charli stares blankly at me.

I hadn't meant to bring her up. I'd been making a strong effort not to say her name. Charli didn't have to say it, but she always goes quiet whenever I accidentally bring her up. But it's hard not to, she's been interwoven in my life. All the good things or fun experiences I'd had this past year she'd been there. She'd also been there for the bad.

She remains quiet for a long time. Then reaches up to stroke my face.

"Then everyone at your school is dumb and blind. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

I stare back at her and smile. "Girl you're just saying that because I'm on top of you."

She grins.

"Yes, that is one of my reasons. And also," She says seriously, "It's true."

No one had ever said that to me before. If she's trying to melt my heart, then mission accomplished. I lean down and kiss her. Passionately this time and she responds just as eagerly.

I am ready, I want to be with her.

I sit up and straddle her waist. She watches me intently as I lift my shirt over my head. Her eyes take in my body.

"You are so beautiful," She says breathlessly.

I think she means it too.

I grab the edge of her shirt and pull it over her head. She sits up to help and kisses me once it free. It's less desperate and more loving. Then she reaches behind me and unsnaps my bra. I let it drop from my arms. Then I fall on top of her pushing her back against my pillows. Her hands grasp my waist and she's about to flip me onto my back.

I sit up and push her back down on the bed.

"No," I stare at her and bite my lip. "Let me."

She nods her head.

I kick my shoes off and she unbuttons my jeans. I slide them off and then grab her pants and pull them down her hips. Then I'm on to her again.

I know what to do now. At least, I know where to start. A little foreplay and then I will figure the rest out as I go. I press my lips to hers and then slide my hand between her legs. I remember how she'd done it. It's my first time venturing south of the border on a girl and I realize I like it. No, I love it. It's neat, soft, warm, and just better.

Charli hips gyrate beneath me and she moans.

"Please, Belle..."

She's...begging me. It makes me hot all over. I pull my lips from her and watch her expression. Her eyes are closed and her breathing is hitched. I keep moving against her but slows my pace down, I don't want this to be a redo of the bar.

I want it to be slower, longer-lasting, more. I trail my lips and tongue down her body. Girls' skin even feels better.

She moans. "Please..."

I know what she's asking for and I want it too. I'm curious and excited. Do girls taste better too? I slide my body down between her thighs. I look up at her and she looks at me. Her lips are parted, and her eyes are narrowed and heavy. I continue to move my fingers against her and then teasingly kiss my way up her inner thigh. I'm truly not stalling this time, I'm enjoying myself.

"Oh gah...I love you." Charli whispers.

I freeze.

What did she say?

She...she loves me?

Her eyes are no longer hazy but focused and sharp on me. Does she want me to say it back? How do I feel?

"I..." I start but then hear the jangling of keys in a lock.

The front door to the apartment opens. It bangs against the adjacent wall to my room. Then it's followed by some light cursing, rustling bags, and objects tumbling to the floor. The wheels of her suitcase loudly roll and scrape against the tile as she drags it across the kitchen. She is not a very quiet person. It can be a little annoying at times. Even her entrances demand attention. But I'm so relieved she's alive and safe it doesn't bother me.

Ari is home.

"Yeah, I guess she is," Charli says. "And she has the best fucking timing!"

Had I said it out loud?

I did. I hadn't meant to but I'd announced her arrival. Charli face contorts and then she shoves me off of her. I squeal as I roll off the bed. I barely have time to throw my legs underneath me before thudding to the floor. Ouch, but I might've deserved that.

She told me she'd love me. My response, while naked and on top of her, had been...Ari is home.

Oops.

TBC...chapter nine continued tomorrow

I have so may parts written might as well post what I got.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 140K 120
"Do you honestly think I'm gonna just throw my entire life away because you came back?" -----------Warning, Sexual content--------- Please read book...
5.4K 272 27
High school pretty much sucks for everyone, and this is no different for Reiss Irving. As his life starts crumbling around him in the most cliché way...
202K 5.4K 36
《UNDER A MAJOR EDITING》 Sophia Miami lives loving herself as a bisexual, but never found herself in relationship. She forgotten everything about he...
2.2K 219 16
Book three of Country Core Series. From birth, Trinity saw the world differently than her peers. Not that she knew much of her peers in her childhoo...