California King |bxb|

By lamslut

"When I close my eyes...all I think about is you." Brandon was in love. No doubt about it. He has tried for y... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
~ not an update im sorry~

Chapter 6

379 19 15
By lamslut

Chapter 6: "I want it more babe, never been so in love with nobody else before babe."

Brandon's POV

"Brandon, please? We need something like this to relax."

"No, Caleb and that's final. You're not going to that jail bait party so she can pin a charge on you? I think the fuck not. We can relax here. At the house. Or somewhere else just not there. And why you wanna go so damn bad anyway?" I said with a lot of sass and attitude.

"I don't. You're right. We can stay here."

"Nahhhh. Explain." I narrowed my eyes and crossed my arms

He sighed loudly. "She's blackmailing me. She stopped me during school and said if I didn't come, she'd accuse me of raping her. And I've never even touched the girl."

I mentally facepalmed. I fucking knew it.

"I just want to let you know how fucking DUMB you sound. You do realize she has a better chance of trapping you if you do go than if you don't. At first I didn't wanna go because I honestly don't like that bitch but now we really not going. You're not meant for prison, pretty boy."

"I actually didn't think of that. What would I do without you, B?"

"You'd probably be getting booty fucked by now." I said as a joke.

"How bout I booty fuck you?"

"It's nothing you've never done before."

"You so freaky Brandon." He chuckled

But against my own will, images of him fucking me flashed through my mind and I started to get painfully hard.

***********SMUT WARNING*********

"C'mere." He beckoned me with his finger. I gulped. The mood changed very, very quickly. I walked over to where he was sitting on the couch and sat next to him. He smacked his lips and grabbed my waist, pulling me onto his lap. He leaned up and softly kissed my lips once, twice, three times. "I miss your lips." He pecked my lips.

"I miss that sweet spot on your neck." He kissed that spot, making me hiss. "I miss your moans and mewls when I tease you. I miss your sexy, delicious, body."

At this point my cock was pressed uncomfortably against my pants. I rocked my hips slightly and ran my hands through his dreads. He tsked at me. "Ah ah ah...don't rush this. I'm taking my time with you tonight. Especially since I haven't ravished your body in 2 weeks." I shivered at his words and captured his lips in mine. "I want you naked when I get upstairs." He patted my thigh as a signal for me to get up. I pulled away with a pout and ran upstairs. I quickly undressed, getting my chains stuck on my sweater like 3 times.  {sorry I had to sksksksk}

I stripped all of my clothes until I was naked and just laid on the bed. Luckily,
Zion came in shortly after with a tube and a condom in his hand. He stood in the door way for a second and looked me up and down hungrily. "You look very....edible." He smirked at me and I shuddered. Fuck me, please. "Oh I will, don't worry." Shit, I said that out loud.

He came over and climbed on top of me, almost straddling my hips. He pinned my arms down and left kisses from my lips, to my neck, stopping to suck on my Adam's apple. I hissed. "Ah, Z." He started to link around my nipples making me whimper. He peppered light kisses across my chest and started to leave hickeys. All while he was hovering over my body. I wanted to grab him and pull him down on me but he was restraining me.

He let go of my hands so he could take his gym shorts off, he was already shirtless. He was moving agonizingly slow, so I moved to help him. "Brandon, if you want this dick you're gonna have to do it my way. Understand?"

"Yes." I sighed

"Yes who?"

"Yes daddy." And usually guys get turned on by hearing the word but I almost came right there on the spot just by saying it. He finally was as naked as I was and started to kiss me again. I was so deep in our makeout session I didn't notice the poking at my sensitive hole. I groaned at the sensation. I'm no masochist, but the pain of him stretching me out, didn't bother me at all. I felt him add one more finger, and another. My mouth was held in an "O" position and I was squirming under his hold. "Zion... fuck...please."

"Please what?"

"Please just fuck me already."

He saw the neediness in my eyes and gave in. He let me slide the condom on, because I love touching his dick. I was expecting him to go slow like he had been doing the whole night but he thrust all the way into me at once. I cried out. "AGH! Fuck." He pulled all the way out and shoved himself back in. He continued this torturous pattern until I couldn't handle it anymore. "Faster daddy, please!" It was as if that triggered something in him because he started pounding into me so hard the headboard was probably leaving dents in the wall. He grabbed my legs and pulled me all the way on to his dick and held them in the air. I wrapped my arms around him and each time he thrust my nails scratched down his back.

I rolled us over and situated myself on top of his cock and slammed down, causing him to groan loudly. I bounced and rotated my hips on his dick as he threw his head back in pleasure. I was so close to cumming until he lifted me off of him. The emptiness made me whine loudly.

"Hands and knees. Arch your back for me baby."

I did as he said and he slid back into me easily. I buried my face into the pillow and gripped the sheets as he gave me the best backshots of my life. My whole body jerked with his movements and I, surprisingly, kept my position. "I wanna hear your screams, baby. Don't be quiet." I lifted my head up and moaned out as he hit my prostate. He continued to pound that one spot. My head dropped back down because I was too out of it to focus on holding it up. He reached down and grabbed me by my throat, squeezing slightly. He lifted my head back so I can look at him and my eyes rolled back. "I wanna see your pretty face and hear those beautiful sounds." He talked so calmly like he wasn't abusing my asshole right now. "Zion! Oh fuck! Ah!" I've never screamed so loud in my life. Each time with Zion was always better than the last.

My head fell back down and I felt that familiar feeling in my stomach. "Z-z. I'm gonna cum!"

He picked my cock up with his right hand, as his left hand held my back dimples and pulled my hips back to meet his thrusts. He started to jack me off and the pleasure was so intense that I almost forgot our little rule. I managed to moan loud enough over the sound of our skin slapping against each other. Can I cum? Please, daddy?"

"Good boy. You've earned it."

I came on command and I saw white. I wanted to collapse, but held up so Z could finish. He fucked my hole a few more times, then pulled out, took the condom off, and nutted down my back. Which drove me over the edge a second time. The hot, sticky, substance was so arousing to me.

"I would ask if you wanted me to clean you off but you seem pretty content with my nut on your back. You like that, huh?" I laid down on my stomach and Z got next to me. "Yes, but it's getting cool so let's shower."

"Lemme help you up."

"I got it." I said confidently. I sat up on the bed and Zions cum slid down my back and into my asscrack. "Ohhhh fuck." That  was way more pleasurable than I thought it would be. "You're such a freak, B. I might have to go buy some ropes for you." He was joking, but the idea stirred a feeling inside of me that made me wanna cum all over again.

I tried to stand up but my legs were like jello {y'all know I had to}, and I almost fell.

"i gOt tHiS. Yeah right. Lemme help you."

*************Smut Over**************

He wrapped his arms around my waist and helped me limp to the bathroom. He sat me on a towel on the counter and ran our bath water. When it was full enough, he dropped a bath bomb in, turned the lights off, and lit 4 candles. Zions aftercare always made me feel amazing.

"C''mon." He grabbed my hand and helped me in the tub. He got situated, and I sat between his legs, resting my head on his chest. He grabbed the shampoo first and started washing and massaging my hair and I honestly drifted off.

That turned out to be the best bath I've ever had in my life.

So how was the smut? It's my first gay one and idk how I did I mean I read a lot but I don't really write it like that. So like let me know in the comments what you thought? Please it would make me smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

635K 11.9K 39
IN WHICH, HE ASK ONE OF HIS FAN PAGES FOR NUDES. 。・:*:・゚★, [ ZION KUWONU x OC ]
136K 2.7K 82
A lovely big Prettymuch fan had nothing more in mind than to text her best friend letting her know one of the memebers were live. She goes on a PRETT...
36K 564 31
a zion kuwonu fan fiction highest rank: #6 in zionkuwonu was suicide note, now high school sweethearts
354K 8.6K 76
SOCIAL MEDIA • REAL LIFE . . . zionkuwonu: so brandon huh? >naomiharlow: oh uM >zionkuwonu: aight bet @/brandonarreaga >naomiharlow: OH UM . . . firs...