a pirates life is forever

By rubyaiza

um its a hook fan fic and captain jack sparrow hope you like it hope it's funny if you dont like it tell me o... More

we meet again
time to catch up
the hook
my story
sword play
a drunken night
the next morning
Hooks P.O.V
The next morning
Pheobe's P.O.V
The tavern
on the ship
a little nap
Hook's P.O.V
Pheobe's P.O.V
thanks

Jack's P.O.V

9 1 0
By rubyaiza

I saw Pheobe walk out of  the room after a few  hour. She walks over to the edge of the ship and leans over looking across the water.

"If you're thinking of jumping don't do it. I considered it a few times and there are more cons than  pros. Trust me I think about it often" I say looking over the side of the boat

"Look just because a passing ship wont stop for you doesn't mean they wont stop for me, anyway i wasn't goingh to jump"

"Oh c'mon you can't resist me, you want me"

"Trust me I can resist" she says wide eyed and smiling slightly

"Keep telling yourself that love, but it tears you apart each time you see me" I say walking forward making her walk back into my quarters. "And not having me makes you want me even more doesn't it ? I'm irrasistable  just look at me. And it's no surprise women around the world know who I am"i smile as she falls back onto my bed confused. She sits up as I slowely go down and she pulls me by the coller and presses her lips against mine. I knew she couldn't resist my charm. Then hook walks in so Pheobe pulls away and slaps me, I wouldv'e carried on and him watch. She stands up and leaves .'when you back there's no going back"I shout knowing it'll make her laugh. I go and stand outside the door to listen in on their conversation.

"It was just a small kiss." Pheobe says trying to comfort Hook.

"A small kiss? He was eating your face." I smile as pheobe acuses him of being jelous and him denying it rather quickly. I walk back into my  quarters and take out the compass worried of what it might point to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 95.2K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
178K 8.8K 51
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
840K 29.2K 104
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
428K 18K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...