the next morning

the next morning I wake to find myself in hooks bed. I lean forward and put my head in my hands. Hook wakes up and looks just as surprised, as I was.

"did we...?"

"No trust me you would've remembered it" hook says winking and giving me an evil smirk. I get out of bed and walk towards the door but before I open it i say " last night was a mistake I bame the rum" and then grip the door handle.

"don't blamed the rum the rum did nothing wrong, it's innocent. I can't blame you for wanting to kiss me I am devilishly handesome, but you are a good kisser"he says swinging his legs over so now he's sitting on the bed rubbing his face with his hands well hand.

'oh really"i say releasing my grip on the door handle and turning to face him.

"yes... I am devilishly handsome "he says with a serious expression on his face.

"anyway you kissed me" I say raising an eyebrow at his last comment.

"well we can argue over who kissed who or we can discuss the fact that you love me." hook says standing up and walking towards me.

" I do not love you love is for children I was just caught upin the heat of things."I say raising my head wirth pride .

"oh shut up"he says now excedingly close to me. He pulls my body to his and kisses me "now tell me you didn't feel anything" he says raising an eyebrow. I don't answer I just look at him, he rubs his finger across his lip and then, I kiss him passonately he runs his hand down my thigh and lifts my leg onto his hip with his hook behind my back he lests go of my leg and we stumble towards the bed as he lays me down on my back and then.... the door swings open

"captain" it's scrum

"aye" hook and I say in unison.I sit up and fix my hair as hook stands up awekwardly." we've been looking all over for you captain, the maps flew out your window we don't know where we're going."he says trying not to look at us.I clear my throat.

"um I have another i'll go grab it.oh and Srum have you ever heard of knocking" I say lightly hitting him over the head

"aye captain"

I walk of to grab the maps and hear hook and scrum talking

"nice score"Scrum says patting hook on the back.

"yes well she is a fisty one" hook says and as I look back they're both staring at my ass. When they realize I can see what they're doing they try to look away. Scrum walks away and hook tries to catch up with me.We enter my quarters and I pick up the maps. hook kisses down my neck.

"not now hook"I say turning around

'well you seemed pretty damn keen a few minuets ago"he says following me on deck

"yes well I do have a ship to captain" I say passing the maps to Scrum

"where are we going"he asks following me around like a puppy.

"to the nearest bar"I say grabbing the wheel

"right then and then what"

"I don't know why do you need to be somewhere. where is your ship anyway'I ask facing him

" the jolly roger is excatly where I want it to be don't worry my dear"

"and where might that be" I ask as Marty takes over stearing the ship . we walk below deck and grab a few bottles of rum.

"the whereabouts of my shi[p is non of your concern" hook says as we make our way back on deck and pass out the rum.

"so the nearest bar, why?"he asks as we walk towards my quarters.

"I need to meet up with an old friend."I say sitting on my chair with my legs over the jeweld arm and my back resting against the other arm.

"and who might that be " he asks mimicing my actions I rais an eyebrow and get as comfy as you can when your back is against a wood arm rest

"whom I am meeting is non of your concern" I say finishing another bottle of rum

"ok well how'd you know they're going to be there? your not cheating on me are you?"he says with a devilish smile and a sexy raise of his eyebrow.

"it's not cheating if we're not together". I say swinging my legs around so I can face him and return ing the look I slowly walk awayleaving hook in my room.