𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝘽𝙊𝙔 . FINN WOLF...

By WURLDPiECE

Finn Wolfhard x reader (as OC) fanfic <3 BOOK 1 It all started because Josh threw Drew's mullet away. [comple... More

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝘽𝙊𝙔 *:・゚✧*:・゚*
𝙊𝙉𝙀 !
𝙏𝙒𝙊 !
𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 !
𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍 !
𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 !
𝙎𝙄𝙓 !
𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 !
𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 !
𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀 !
𝙏𝙀𝙉 !
𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 !
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀 !
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 !
𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !
𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !
𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !
𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !
𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !
𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 !
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙊𝙉𝙀 !
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙏𝙒𝙊 !
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 !
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍 !
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 !
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙎𝙄𝙓 !
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 !
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀 !
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 !
𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 / 𝙨𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙡 !
𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙉 !

𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 !

6.1K 257 696
By WURLDPiECE

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"I dare you to kiss me" Millie said.

Finn scrunched his face up and exclaimed, "what the fuck! No! I'm a faithful boyfriend. I'm not kissing nobody except for my girlf-" Millie smashed her lips onto his and I stood there in disbelief.

Something got to me, maybe it was because I was drunk. I push Millie off of Finn and slapped her right across her face. She sat there as she held onto her cheek and I grabbed my palm in pain.

"Ow." I said as I shook my hand. Millie stood up and left the room, she was probably embarrassed. Everyone asked if I was okay, which was uncanny because I was the one who threw hands.

A tear slipped out of my eyes. This DEFINITELY had to be because I was drunk. I never cried, even when I scraped my whole knee while riding my bike for the first time, I didn't cry. I never cried in elementary school when a boy pulled my hair or when girls were being mean to me. I didn't cry when my dog died. I didn't cry when my grans got diagnosed with cancer, I didn't cry at her funeral too. I never cried.

I wiped my eyes and crawled into the bed covers. Everyone stopped talking and decided to leave except for Sadie. She lied on the bed with me, she spooned me like how my mom did when I was sad. Finn just awkwardly sat on the couch.

Sadie patted my back until I closed my eyes and acted as if I was asleep. She got off the bed and left quietly. I opened my eyes and turned my body away from the wall. Finn looked at me with a sad look in his eyes.

"Why are you sad? You are the one who kissed her." I huffed then Finn walked over to the bed and lied next to me.

"I didn't kiss her she kiss-" he tried to say but I groaned.

"Why Finn? Why? Couldn't you have dodged or something? Push her away? Wh- Why?" I said quietly. I started to do the thing again, I started to cry. I could feel my pillow get wet.

"Are you crying?" Finn asked and I wiped my face with my hands.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I rolled my eyes. Finn tried to pat my shoulders but I shook his hand off me.

"Don't touch me." I said coldly and turned my back to him.

"Vi, I'm sorry!" He desperately said. I turned back to face him with my tear filled eyes.

"I dunno, I dunno why I can't stop crying!" I exclaimed. Finn attempted to pull me into a hug. I tried to push away but ended up melting into his embrace. He planted a kiss on top of my head.

"I love you" Finn whispered into my ear as he hugged me tightly.

"I love you too" I mumbled as I buried my head in his chest.

☀︎

I woke up from the bright sunlight in my eyes. Finn's arms were tightly wrapped around my waist. I groaned and grabbed onto my head in pain. I tried to wiggle out of Finn's tight grasp but failed.

"Finn" I shook him and he groaned.

"Finn" I said once again as I tried to pull free from his grip.

"Vi?" He mumbled, half asleep. He grabbed on to me harder so I pushed him until he would let go.

"Ow" he said in his raspy voice. He pulled me in for a kiss and I pulled away.

"Are you still mad?" Finn asked and I scrunched my nose.

"Maybe" I said and Finn threw himself back to bed and buried his head in his pillow. He let out a big sigh and turned back to me with a depressed look on his face.

"I'm kidding, morning breath" I said sweetly and kissed his cheek. Finn's expression softened up and pulled me into a hug.

"You scared me there" he said and gave me a cheeky smile.

I got into a random hoodie on the floor and we headed to the lobby for breakfast. When we arrived downstairs I saw Sadie with her hood on, sitting at a table with orange juice. I took Finn by the hand and we made our way over to our dear friend.

"Hi Sadie" I said as we sat at the seats in front of her.

"Hey babe," Sadie said. She drank her orange juice and massaged her head. "So this is what a hang over feels like" she groaned and I gave a laugh.

"Let's go get food" Finn suggested and we headed to the buffet. We got some eggs, bagels, and bacons. We ate healthy so that Michelle Obama wouldn't hunt us down and torture us by making us memorize the healthy eating plate.

We made our way to the table and ate breakfast with Caleb and Sadie. Sadie looked as she was about die and Caleb was in shock when I told him he gave Noah a lap dance. We laughed and conversed until one person decided to sit with us.

"Good morning guys" Millie said in a cheery voice and everyone, except for Caleb, stopped eating.

"You can't sit with us," I said with a fake smile plastered on to my face, "we have a strict No Scrub policy. Sorry!"

Millie's smile dropped, "Excuse me?"

"I thought I said it clearly enough for you. I guess not. I'll say it one more time. You can't sit with us. I don't want lowlifes like you ruining my appetite."

Millie stood sup and left. Finn looked over at me as I watched her leave. We all went back to eating, but Caleb stopped.

He had a confused look on his face, "Woah woah woah, hold up. What the fuck just happened?"

☀︎

AUTHOR'S NOTE

SORRY

IK THE FIGHT W FINN AND CIOLET WAS SHORT AND UNNECESSARY

BUT THATS BC I WANT THEM TO STAY HAPPY

I THINK THATS A BEST CHOICE.

Lowkey this might be the only Finn x Reader fanfic where he doesn't cheat or is bipolar.

I hope this chapter was good.

TYSM FOR 8K!!!

Pls vote and comment bc that motivates me to write!!

Nobody:
Violet @ Millie:

1 vote = 1 SLAP😥😥😥

Word count: 1054

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 7K 58
**I WAS LIKE 14 WHEN I WROTE THIS PLS* Pixieass: hello wanna join my cult? Pixieass:....me swamp cult? Froggy: hell no. In which you just wanted to m...
134K 5.1K 37
❛ YOU'RE JUST ONE, CLUMSY PHOTOGRAPHER, BUT I FIND IT TO BE ADORABLE ❜ ╔ started: july 29, 2018 ended: november...
311K 8.7K 36
❛ WE MAY BE POLAR OPPOSITES, BUT YOU'RE JUST MY TYPE ❜ ╔ started: september 20, 2018 ended: january 14, 2019 rew...
221K 4.3K 62
Just writing about Finn and all his characters. #945 in fanfiction 3/25/18 at 1:57 A.M😀 #957 in fanfiction 4/8/18 #923 in fanfiction 4/10/18 #850 in...