Hunter of the Undead

By winterrose121

In Zoey's world she deals with her three annoying brothers, and a sister can be hard but the hardest is being... More

Meeting us
The Dream
School
Divorce
Coven of Vamps
Vampire stories
Ripped Apart
Injuries
Surgery
Stranger of the Mist
A heart of black
Marked for death
Bullied
Death Awaits
Awkward Moments
Fighting back
Farewell
Who's being hunted now ?
Instincts

Love ?

24 1 0
By winterrose121

I stood up and slowly walked over to my bed, and lied down on it. I took in a deep breath then let it out. I still couldn't believe what just happened. My fingers brushed my lip, but then a smile formed. I sat up and decided to go to bed.

After changing, I lied in bed thinking about that kiss. I couldn't sleep at all. I turned on my side and glanced at my clock.

11:15

I stared at my alarm clock for some time, till I started getting sleepy. I turned onto my other side. My eyes closed only for a minute when I head a loud slam. I bolted up, I glanced around. What was that loud slam ?

I began slowly drawing my covers off me, my floor was cold when my feet touched it. I was wearing my short shorts, and a tank. I slowly walked over to my door and pressed my ear to my door. It also was cold.  I couldn't hear anything. I then opened my door and looked down the hallway.

Nothing.

I slowly walked out of my room and to the railing, I glanced down. There was a light on in the kitchen. Should I go down stairs ? I really didn't want to, but what if it was a robber ? I quickly took a deep breath and slowly let it out.

I walked to the top of the stairs and began going to them. Reaching the bottom, I forgot about the creak it made. I tip toed towards the kitchen, just then the light went out, I was in darkness. I waited for my eyes to adjust to the dark.

Suddenly I went down. My back hit the hard flooring, "Ah" I about screamed. I began kicking, "Stop it" the voice said. "Zoey stop ! It's me Charlie" he said. I stopped kicking, "What ? Why are you up this late ?" I asked.

He gave me a hard tug up onto my feet. "I was hungry" Charlie said showing me the pizza slice. "Don't do that ! I thought someone broke in" I told him hitting the back of his head. "Well sorry !" he said walking towards the stairs.

"Ha ! Think you were going to fight off a robber in that outfit ?" Charlie turned to me asking then eyeing my pajamas. "No" I said. He laughed as he went back to his room, I watched him, well that was mortifying.

I began walking up the stairs towards my own room. Getting to my door and opening it. I saw a figure sitting on my bed. I walked in closing my door behind me with one hand. "Hi again" he said. "Lucas" I said noticing his voice. I walked up to my bed and sat on my leg.

He stared at me smiling. "Your glowing tonight" I told him. "Yes, only because you're here" Lucas.  "Why did you kiss me ?" I asked. "Seemed to be the right thing to do" he said. I playfully hit his shoulder. "Seriously ?" I asked. "Yes, I...sorta... wanted to kiss you" Lucas said. "Why ?" I asked confused. "I think your....beautiful" Lucas said.

I nearly gasped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hunter By Tori

Adventure

73.5K 2.1K 44
Book 1 of the Hunter Series A family with hunter blood running through their bodies. This family kills any mythical creature they come across, and th...
131 34 17
I will kill him. I will mutilate him. I will make him hurt. And he'd never want to be alive again. After Luna was almost murdered by the doppelgänger...
266K 15.7K 47
Sometimes, the line between enemy and lover is even thinner than it appears... Monsters exist. But so do Hunters. Evelyn Del Val comes from a long li...
4.4K 468 59
"I'm going to kill them." "Julian!" I gasped. "You can't -- that's murder!" "I'm well aware." "You'll be a criminal." His mouth twisted. "I prefer t...