My Fathers Love

Von Punkinnella33

Mehr

Description
5 Year Old Janae
13 Year Old Janae
16 Year Old Janae
23 Year Old Janae
On Her Mind
The Next Morning
Covering My Tracks
Dinner Talk
The Plan
Intimacy
You Bitch
We're On To Her
What Now
Home Sweet Home
Stress Free
That Night
The Next Morning
What To Do?

Date Night

535 33 9
Von Punkinnella33

As we rode down the road Trey played some music on the radio. I listened and bobbed my head along to the music. I glanced at him from the corner of my eye. He was staring at me when I did. I turned my head back quick. He started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked as I looked back.

"You are."

"And why am I?"

"Cause you act like you ain't feeling me. I know you are. I see how you keep looking at me. And I get that I'm fine and all but you ain't got to act all shy." Trey said.

"I am shy. You don't know me like that."

"But I'm trying to get to know you like that. All you got to do is let go and let me." Trey said biting down on his lip.

Trey pulled up to this park and cut the car off. He turned and looked at her.

"So you ready to to get out?"

"And where are we going? All I see is a park."

"That's where we going. Come on." He said opening the door and going in his trunk.

He pulled out a thick blanket and a small blanket. He walked to the center of the park and laid the blanket out. He sat down and waved for her to come sit next to him.

He patted the ground and smiled.

"Come sit down next to me sexy." He said smiling.

Kyra blushed so hard she turned her face. She sat down but didn't sit too close that they were side by side.

"Come closer. I don't bite unless that's what you in to." He said laughing.

"Oh my God you so nasty." Kyra said.

"Well I have been told that a time or two. Now come on girl. Come closer." He said pulling her into him.

He wrapped the other blanket around them and turned her to him.

"Now that we are settled let's talk. Tell me about yourself."

"What is it to say. There's nothing major about me."

"It's something about everyone." Trey said looking into her eyes.

Kyra sat there for a minute before she responded to him.

"Why don't you tell me about you."

"Ok I can do that. Well my name is Tremaine Neverson. But my family call me Trey for short. I'm 25 years old. No kids and I live in Miami. I'm the only child that my parents had and I love my parents to death."

"Wow that's sweet. Do you want kids?" Kyra asked.

"One day. When I meet the right person."

I took a mental note of that and shook my head as he was talking.

"So why you way in Miami and your parents are here in Chicago?"

"I wanted to venture off and live for me some. All I've ever done was be under my parents. So I decided to move."

You was never lonely there by yourself?"

"No actually I was in this relationship with this girl but it didn't work out."

"Why if you don't mind me asking?"

Trey got quiet for a second and held his head down. Then he looked me in my eyes and his eyes was teary.

"She was killed in a car accident about 4 months ago." He said as he voice cracked a little.

"Oh my God. I'm sorry for prying. I didn't mean to stir up something."

"It's ok. You didn't know. Besides it's over. It still hurts at time but I'm maintaining."

"How long was you two together?"

"We was high school sweethearts. We moved there together to start a family. We was talking about getting married and having kids. She was on her way to the pharmacy cause she thought she was pregnant. And was hit by a drunk driver. She was pronounced dead at the scene."

"I'm so so sorry." Kyra said rubbing his back as he talked.

"Was she pregnant?" Kyra asked out of concern.

Trey cleared his throat a little and held his head back down again and put his hand over his face. He wiped tears from his cheeks and took a deep breath in and then out .

"Yes she was. The autopsy showed that she was. So I loss her and my unborn child."

I didn't ask anymore questions. I saw it was only upsetting him. I didn't want to bring that back up again and put him in this space. I rubbed his hand and he looked at me with this look.

We stared at each other for a few seconds and he moved in closer to me.

"Can I ask you a question?" Trey asked not taking his eyes off of her.

"What?"

"Can I kiss you?"

Kyra was shocked that he even asked if he could. After breaking down she didn't think he would come at her like that.

"Are you sure about that? I mean you was just heartbroken with your past and all. You could just be emotional."

"No. I am not. I've been wanting to kiss you since I saw you. You just so beautiful to me and your lips look so soft. So can I?"

I sat there for a minute cause I'm not into all this sexual stuff. Especially kissing. After what Demar did to me he made me defensive towards all men.

"Um. Im sorry Trey. I haven't really been a sexual person. There are things that you don't know about me. And I don't think that I can do it."

"What is it about you I need to know?"

"It's complicated. Can we go now?"

Kyra started to get up and Trey pulled her back down.

"Wait. If someone hurt you I'm not that type. I want to show you that I can be romantic and love you for you. Please don't go. We just getting to know each other and I'm not ready for this to end. Please."

I just sat there for a second. All his words ran through my head. And I thought about it. I can't blame him for what Demar did to me. So I said what the hell.

"Ok fine. But go slow."

Trey smiled at me and started rubbing and squeezing my leg. As he rubbed me I started getting hot. I never felt like this before. As he moved closer to my lips my heart started beating very fast. Then I felt my panties getting wet. I don't know what is happening but it's different.

He leaned in and pecked my lips a few times. After about three to four times he passionately kissed me. I wrapped my arms around him slowly as we laid on the blanket and kissed. He rubbed up and down me as he moaned to my mouth.

I started feeling funny so I pushed him off of me.

"Wait stop." I said quickly fixing myself.

"What's wrong? Did I do something?"

"No. It's not you. It's me. Can you take me home please?"

Trey looked at her for a second and shook his head yes. He helped her up and he grabbed the blankets and walked to the car. He put them back in the trunk and got in.

He turned to her as they was putting on their seat belts.

"Are you I didn't do something wrong?"

"Yes I'm sure."

He crunk the car up and took her home. As they pulled up in front of the apartment he cut the car off and sat there facing her.

"I had a good time tonight. I would love to do this again. Let's say tomorrow?"

"Let me think about it ok."

"Can I at least get your number?"

"Sure."

They exchanged numbers and she got out the car and walked to the door. Trey walked behind her to make sure she got in safe.

"So I'll call you later then?" Trey asked.

"Yes. Later."

Trey leaned in and pecked her lips again softly.

"Goodnight Kyra."

"Goodnight."

Man he done been through some things!!!

I think they are good for each other!!!!

Do y'all like them together????

Will she open up to him????

Comment and vote!!!!!!

I will update this book when the reads hit 225.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

17 0 4
Changes devour aggressively.
18.1K 362 43
Good
118K 3.2K 68
Read and find out😏