HOLD ME|Nbayoungboy

By HernameNique

Part 1.πŸ–€ More

Characters 🧑
1.The big move
2.Oh really?
3. Oh my god-
4.You good?
5. You again
6.Really?
7. Merry Disaster
8. Reunion
9. Attention Seeker
10. Prepare
11.Suprise!
12.Meet M&J
13.Daejah
14. Breakup
15. Funeral
16.Shopping
17.Flashback
19.Date night
20.Work
21.Tell him
22. Chill Day
23.Time Skip
24.Suprise
25. The End
BOOK 2 OUT NOW

18.Birthday Bitch

1.8K 70 10
By HernameNique

Atlanta📍
12:37 p.m
November 8th 2019
Sha'vonté🕹

I tossed and turned as I heard loud voices. I covered my head with the blanket as someone yanked it off of me.

"What?!" I yelled. "Girl don't yell at me" Ben mugged me.

"Exactly, with all them crust in yo damn eyes" KD spoke. "Get out" I said going back to sleep but someone sat on me.

"Get offa' me" I said lightly pushing Mina off of me since she was pregnant. "Girl it's your birthday" Brook said.

"Okay? Brooklyn you can get your friends out of my room as well" I said looking around the room.

"My friends?" She asked. Three and Kentrell started to jump on the bed like the little kids they are.

I kicked three out the bed as Kentrell glared at me. I tried to kick him out the bed but he didn't move.

"Check out my murda' man dance, look" Kentrell said dancing.

I watched him in anger about to kick him Inna head.

I really didn't want my birthday to go like this. All I wanted was some birthday dick and a massage.

I got out the bed limping as Ashli throwed a pillow at me. I ignored her before going to  the bathroom.

I aggressively put some toothpaste on my toothbrush as the bathroom door opened.

Kentrell walked in as I mugged him. "Come help me" I said putting my toothbrush up as I held out my hands.

"What? " He asked. "I said help me" I spoke as he lifted me up.

Sitting me on the sink as he undressed me.

Long story shot, I had some dick last night and I couldn't walk for shit.

He ran me my warm water as he took off his shirt to help me get in the tub.

He scrubbed my body with soap and a towel as I sat back thinking about what I was about to do for my birthday.

"Whatchu' thinking bout guh'? " kentrell asked knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing.. " I said dryly. Something felt off.

My momma always called every morning making sure I was safe. And it's about 1p.m.

Maybe I'm overreacting.

"Kentrell, did my Momma text you today? " I asked. "Nah" He responded.

He quickly rinsed me off as he wrapped me in a towel. "I can walk now"I said as he looked at me for a second.

He let me go as I opened the bathroom door peeking my head through.

" Um, can one of y'all get me my phone real quick? "I asked. Kayla was the closest to my phone so she got up and walked to me.

I reached for it but she dropped it on purpose.

My mouth fell agape as Ashli with her pregnant ass tried to jump on her but KD held her back.

" Alright then sis"I mumbled as I picked it up. I sat on the sink as kentrell stripped out of clothes getting ready to take a shower.

I quickly messaged my mom.

Bbg💞👩‍👧:You okay?

Momma🤤👣:yeah

I scrunched up my face before twisting my lips to the side. I called her but she declined the call.

Momma🤤👣:vonté I told you I'm okay, I'm busy rn

I smacked my lips before checking other messages.

Pops💙⛽🗼: Happy C-Day bbg, I don't have anything to give you, but I saved a piece of donut in the fridge we had last friday.

Keante👯💕:Happy b'day sis!

TTCaresha😍📎:Happy b'day nini! Makes sure you bring me those nuggets back😊

Nini is short for "niece" So that's what she calls me.

I hopped off the sink as I got ready.

-

"My baby is 19 today" Brook slurred as I chuckled. "First of all, you need dto stop drinking"I said sitting her down.

We rented a club for tonight and everybody was here. Even people I didn't even know, but some were Kentrell's and the gang's friends.

" Let me go to my man"Brook said as she got up and walked to Ben. I walked over to Kentrell who was talking to Teelee.

Iast time I talked to her was when we fought.

I sat on his lap as I picked up a cup checking to see if somebody put anything in it.

I mixed some Ciroc and Hennessy as I drinked it like it's water.

"Happy birthday Vonté" Teelee spoke as I smiled. "Thanks" I responded taking a sip from my drink.

-

"

Alright y'all, this song is for someone special, my ride or die, no matter how many times we got into it she ain't going nowhere"Kentrell spoke on said as I started to frown.

" Should've been me"my drunk self said seeing Kayla getting excited.

The crowd starting applauding as I smiled seeing him happy.

He walked over to us before holding his hand out. Kayla was going to take it but he held onto my hand dragging me onstage.

I started getting confused as he held me tight.

"My No. 9 love it when you got it on
Baby you so hot, all these diamonds cool you down
Got a lot of guap everyday I walk around
Baby girl I'm up, ask 'em how I put it down
Just give me a chance, promise I'ma make you love me
And me and you together could accomplish more than something
Askin' would I leave, baby that's outta the question
Everything I make a day, I bring it back you count it for me
Umm, right or wrong"he rapped as I felt my eyes get watery. He wiped my tears as he continued.

"I'll never salt you down
I hope you feel me through this song
Promise you won't never leave me 'lone"

"Tonight it's Wednesday baby, me and you we goin' out
And don't worry bout a thang we gon' have fun now
Lotta money in my pockets when I'm walkin' 'round
Once we get back to the house, girl it's goin' down
Started staring in your eyes, then I tongue you down
I wanna show you that I love you, lemme hold you down
You my lil' 38 baby, with my necklace on
Don't like you mad, but you even cuter when you frown
I really need you shorty, you my mate
Never do a thang to hurt you, get that through your head
I been hustlin' everyday, I been goin' in
Run up a bag, I'll let you count it when I make it in" Once he finished the song he towered over me before kissing me passionately.

He got down on one knee as my eyes widened.

"Sha'vonté Milan Hussle,This ring is a symbol of my love for you and my plans to marry you.Until we are joined in marriage, this ring is a testament to my commitment to our relationship.A promise solidifies the bond between two people. With this promise ring, I vow to honor that bond forever.Our love story has changed my life forever, and with this ring, it is only just beginning."He vowed. I started to calm down a bit as he held my hand.

"Yes!" I yelled. Everyone started clapping/applauding as I jumped on him wrapping my arms around his torso. He stumbled a but but he caught his balance.

I kissed his face all over as he smiled showing his grills.

He slipped the promise ring on my finger as I took the other one slipping it on his finger as well.

We walked backstage as Mina hugged me. "Girl I'm so happy for you" Mina cooed. It was hard for me to hug her because her belly was big.

Everyone started hugging me until it was Kd's time.

"I hope you know you ain't going nowhere, and I meant NOWHERE" KD said as I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Where's Kayla?"Bomber asked as everyone shrugged. I walked over to Kentrell who was talking to Teelee and I took a seat on his lap.

"You aight?"Kentrell asked breathing on my neck as I clenched my thighs.

" Mhm"I hummed seeing that Kayla was coming our way. I didn't bother to move.

"Are you serious? " She asked as I mugged her."why you here? " He asked as she started getting more angry.

"The way you got him is how you'll lose him"Ashli said as she sipped on her strawberry lemonade which made me crack up.

"Stay in a pregnants woman place"Kayla said as I stopped laughing. " First of all, you not bouta talk to my friend like that"I got up as Kentrell tried to pull me back down.

"No kentrell, I been wanting to beat her ass for a long time." I dead getting out of his grip.

"I'm here now, so what's up? " Kayla crossed her arms as I squinting my eyes before slinging her down by her hoodie.

"Don't-fucking-play-with-me" I said in between the punches before getting pulled back.

She held her face as I kicked her Inna head.

I didn't even do anything much.

I didn't know what was going on until  Kentrell was driving us back to the hotel.

"Can't take yo ass nowhere" He chuckled as I tried to ignore him.

"Nobody told her to say slick shit in the first place" I said.

-

I just got out shower and now I was earning a lecture from Kentrell telling me that I was staying with him forever now because of the ring.

"Alright, I heard ju'. " I lied putting my hair in a ponytail.

"What chu' bout to do? " He asked as I got on my knees unbuckling his belt.

-

⛱⛱⛱⛱⛱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 1.4K 52
Just read the book damn
79.8K 1.6K 19
Read the story and find out 🀫
74.2K 2.4K 72
"If you love me why are you keeping me a secret Kentrell!" ~ "This my wife she just mad at me right now." ~ "No Kentrell, I was yours." ●●●●●●●●●●●●...
36.4K 879 28
Nbayoungboy &janiameshellπŸ’š