Steven universe lemons

By space_kitty001

fluff and lemons! if you don't like lemons then please don't read this book >0< I'll be taking requests in th... More

requests!
Ruby x Sapphire (human highschool au)
Jasper x reader

Amethyst x Peridot lemon

5.3K 14 64
By space_kitty001

A/N
This'll be my first ever book so if you know any tips please tell me :,D

Amethyst POV

I currently was at the big donut, eating a simple chocolate donut.. I brought 5 chocolate donuts cause why not? I started heading home, waving goodbye to Lars. (he works there again, right? XD)

My face was stuffed with the whole donut, I just put the whole thing in my mouth, "I wonder what Peri is up to" I laugh, "probably doing some nerdy stuff as always." I thought to myself, she was currently at our house since the others went to check Spinel and the diamonds.. wonder why they didn't want to bring me.

I scoff, running up the stairs I swing the door open, looking around for peridot, "Perrriiiiii- I got some donuutsssss!!!!!!" I laugh out, I heard something from the other room. (Just pretend that there's two rooms, a guest room and steven's room)

I open the door to see what was that sound, I dropped the donuts, blushing a deep purple.. she was masturbating.

"A-amethyst~ i-its coming back~!" Peri studders through her breaths, "w-what is coming back?" I ask her, trying to look anywhere else but not her.. blushing more at the sound of her small moans.

"I can't s-stop doing t-this~ i-it feels s-so good~! Peri said through small moans, going faster creating louder moans.

"Did she drink or something? Who told her about masturbating? She looks so sexy-- no no..  she's just a good friend of mine.. I can't say that! But I can't keep it in.." I thought to myself, blushing more from her moans.

"Amethyst~ c-can you h-help me~?" She studders, going slower yet rougher, I couldn't stop staring.. I snap out of it when I heard a creak from the bed.

Peridot was walking towards me, blushing like hell.. she gently puts her hand on my cheek, "w-what are you d--" I got cut off from her lips touching mine.

(Lemon kinda warning?)

It was a forced yet soft kiss, her moaning through the kisses.. I slowly melted to the kiss, closing my eyes as she put her other free arm on my shoulder, I felt her tongue touch my lips, meaning she wants a tongue war. (idk what it's called so don't judge me lmao)

I hesitantly accepted as we fought for dominance, I won it and let my tongue explore every inch of her mouth, it was so warm yet wet.

We broke the kiss, breathing for air.. there was a string of saliva connecting us, she smirked and started pushing me slowly to the bed.

Peridot pushed me down the bed gently, getting on top of me.. I could feel her slit on my leg, sending some shivers down my spine, and creating a moan from her mouth.

She started trying to take my shirt off, she struggled to pull it out so I helped her take my shirt off, "peridot are yo--" I got cut off her from her motioning me to stay quite.

"Shh~ don't t-talk" she successfully took of my shirt, smiling.. sexy but cute at the same time, I blush.

She started doing butterfly kisses around my boobs making me moan and grip the sheets, "peri~" i moan out.

She was satisfied.. she flipped us (she stronG) making me on top.. she made a face, something making me.. hornier? I couldn't hold it in.

I go to her pussy, teasing her my kissing her slit, "amethyst~ no teasing!" She whines, I smirked.

I started to suck on her pussy, her hands gripping on my hair making me moan while sucking her womanhood.

"f-faster~" she said through sharp breaths, I went faster, feeling like this isn't enough.

I stuck my tongue inside her pussy, making her moan my name out, making me hungrier.

I started biting, sucking, and thrusting my tongue inside her.. satisfied by her moans.

I stopped, thinking if I should do it, "w-why'd you s-stop?" She says, still breathing sharply.

I take of my shorts, shapeshifting a dick, I took deep breaths.

She stared at it, I might've made it to big.. it's about 7 inches? I started seeing her form tears. My head shot right at her, "what's wrong ?!" I said, pretty worried.

She pointed at her pussy, "I don't have th-that-!" She said, I wiped her tears and chuckled, "I'm just using my shapeshift powers.. and trust me you'll feel real good" I cooed, she nodded.

"Get ready- this might hurt... Just tell me when it stops hurting." I said, hesitating a bit, she was about to say something but I slammed into Peri. Making her yelp

"Shh... It's okay~ it'll get better" I said, Not hesitating. I started to caress her perfect green legs, waiting for her signal (boOp).

She let out small moans, I started thrusting slowly, moans coming out her mouth every second.

I went faster and rougher, waiting for her to moan my name out.. "A-ah~! Am-methyst~" she moaned out, satisfied I went faster and rougher.

She screamed out a moan, me taking all my energy out cause she was so tight.

Peridot's POV

I screamed a loud moan, I've never felt anything like this, it felt.. amazing.

I felt a knot form on my stomach, I didn't know what it meant but it felt good, amethyst started hitting my g-spot, it felt like her 'stick' was getting bigger? She kept hitting it, making me moan louder than I was when we started.

I screamed out a moan, the knot went away and I felt something spill down my 'womanhood?', amethyst grunted.. going even faster, forming moans from my house, I gripped her hair even harder making her moan.

I felt some substance go inside me making a loud moan come out of my mouth, amethyst plopped on the bed beside me, spooning me, I saw a glow and felt the 'stick' disappear.

I felt her slits and boobs (hM) making me blush, "I love you, you nerd.. remember that" she laughed tiredly, I was about to say something before hearing light snores.

She's sleeping? I try putting the blanket on us, I only got it to cover up to our waists but that's good enough.

I smiled, "I love you too, you dork." .

And then I realized I don't know how to sleep- well lapis told me that I just have to close my eyes an..

I was asleep.

we cuddled all the way till morning.

"whAATTTT" i heard the oh so familiar voice and a creaking door, my eyes shot open to see Pearl.

I hissed, "give us some timeeeee" I whined, Pearl narrowed her eyes before closing the door and leaving, me falling asleep again.

A/N
I know this is really boring so I apologise for that :c but this was my first story so please tell me some tips on how to improve. ThAnCC ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566K 30.7K 49
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐪 𝐤𝐢 𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 advika: "uski nafrat mere pyaar se jeet gayi bhai meri mohabbat uski nafrat ke samne kamzor padh gay...
446K 26.1K 43
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
845K 27K 68
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
417K 12.6K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...