Pop queen Gxg oneshots (Lana...

By florencerose22

A selection of gxg oneshots of including some of my fave gals Lana, Ariana, Billie and Taylor...maybe more to... More

Lana Del Rey - journeying
Ariana Grande - Lost
Taylor Swift - London Girl

Billie Eilish - strobelights

273 3 0
By florencerose22

(CW: Drug use!) Note: also having to bend the rules slightly here and imply Billie's actually 18 in this.

'Dude, that fucking crowd was insane!!'

The door to your hotel suite rips open, startling you. You close your laptop and hop off the double bed over to your girlfriend, Billie. 

Out of breath, her hair still slightly clinging to her face from sweat, she pulls you into a tight hug, lifting you up slightly. She gazes at you with pure excitement as she pulls back, before kissing you on the lips quickly. 

'I'm so glad babe!' You smile back at her.

'I swear this is like the first show in a year that most people weren't just videoing the whole thing. The energy was just fucking dope, everyone was just there to lose their shit.' She leaps onto the bed, sprawling her limbs out and smiling widely. 

'That's so good to hear, I can't remember the last time your audience wasn't just a sea of iPhones' you join her on the king size bed, wrapping an arm around her waist. 

'Nah, it was literally an entire arena being right there in the moment - moshing and everything. I felt like...so alive.'

It's so nice to see her so happy after a show. It's been a long tour and a stressful one at times, with her becoming the biggest pop star alive practically overnight. You look back at your laptop filled with unfinished journal articles you need to complete for next week.

'You okay my love?' she frowns back at you.

'I'm so so sorry I missed it - I should have been there to see it' You lean your head on her chest and sigh.

You were lucky that you had a job you could still work at while travelling so you could spend time together, but it still took up most of your time during the day. 

She sits up and pulls your chin up gently to face her. 'Hey, don't be stupid - its not your fault at all. You're here with me right now, it's all good!'

'I feel like I've just been shit boring company for weeks now. Just want to be here for you and your shows...' you murmur into her chest.

 'Well...how about we do something to make it up tonight? I'm like...hyped with energy still' she sits up suddenly. 'Where do you wanna go?'

You take a look at your phone. 11:59pm.

'I mean, if you're not too tired...now we're in Europe you're of age for nightclubs....' you suggest with a playful smile. 'It's not often you've got a free night in Berlin... if you're up for a bit of chaos there's a lot of places here where you should get in unrecognised'

Billie's eyes widen.

'Oh my god, isn't that one place in that old power plant here?'

'Berghain, yeah. It's super hard to get in but...I think with your aesthetic we'll be good.'

'I'm so down.'

You glance back at your unfinished work. The New York Times can wait. 

---------

You gaze out at the rain-distorted blur of street lights, concrete and traffic from your Uber. Billie's face was illuminated by the white light of her phone as she posted a shot from her latest show. The car eventually slows and you both get out. 

'Holy shit'

A towering concrete building lined with rusting mesh fences looms in front of you. Flashes of coloured light occasionally illuminate the tall windows, but nothing else can be seen from the outside.

'Guess we're not at Coachella anymore' 

You both join the snaking line of clubbers, all wearing varying shades of black. Luckily you'd both got the memo - Billie was head to toe in a black mesh, chain and cargo pants combination, you chose something minimalist and understated. If anyone does recognise Billie, they don't seem to care, which is a huge relief. 

'This looks insane!! Are you sure we'll get in?' Billie whispers, visibly trying to contain her excitement.

'I mean, if we don't I'll make sure they'll be seeing a headline about rejecting literally the worlds coolest pop icon' you wink. Being a cultural journalist had its perks. Billie rolls her eyes, smirking.

'Yo I grabbed these from the minibar - want one?' Billie pulls two beer cans from underneath her oversized jacket.

'Omg Bill we can't be seen going in with those!'

She shrugs mischievously. 'Got a while to wait out here, may as well have something to warm up'

'Fair enough' You cheers and drink, cautiously watching for bouncers. 

'I missed this Billie...the kind of lawless one' 

'No kidding, me too. Its gonna be fun to be the one in the crowd for once'

It was a rarity that the two of you could be your normal selves in public. The watchful eyes of record labels, security, paparazzi and parental figures were increasingly trying to reign in Billie's naturally unfiltered nature, and it sucked. 

'This just feels so fucking exciting. Like, I feel so much freedom right now. No one's even staring at me and we're outside a fucking nightclub!' she continues.

You laugh. 'Yep, the best thing about this place is strictly no photos and phones allowed - so no fan interruptions tonight.'

She nods with satisfaction.

'Maybe....just don't mention this to Finneas or your parents - I feel like I'm being a super irresponsible influence on you taking you somewhere like this. It's gonna be pretty wild'

She smirks, looking down 'Oh don't worry I never would - trust me, they don't know a lot of shit I've got up to the past few years. They can't keep control my life forever.' She knocks back the rest of the beer before unexpectedly turning to kiss you. Her warm lips melt against yours and the chill of the 1:00am air disappears for a moment.

'Thanks for doing stuff like this with me...I know you're busy too. I swear if I have one more night locked in a hotel room watching the Office again I'm gonna lose it for real'

'Don't worry about it babe, you deserve to let loose for once' you wrap your arm around her shoulders, holding her close you you.

You glance up. 'Hey, we're nearly at the front'

---------

After trying to keep a straight face as a huge, bearded bouncer covered in tattoos eyed you both up and down, you were swiftly granted access into the darkness.

Inside you're hit by the intense aromas of sweat, alcohol and dry ice. Soon the distorted rhythms of loud, heavy techno vibrate your body.

You both take in the monumental concrete interior. It was nothing like the glossy festival stages you'd got used to being backstage at all summer.

'Want another drink?' you shout across the thudding noise to Billie, whose mouth was slightly open as she gazed up at the industrial ceiling.

'Sure!'

You grab her hand and slip through the crowds of dancers over to a dimly lit bar area. You order two double jagerbombs.

'I can't wait to dance - this feels like an illegal rave or something!' Billie says close to your ear.

You nod before shooting back your drink.

Before you turned to leave, the bartender catches your eye.

'You know we have some stronger things too if you're interested...' With a quick wrist flick he flashes a small E pill.

You gulp and glance at Billie, suddenly remembering that the club is notorious for re-selling drugs that were confiscated at the door.

'It would be on the house for you two...' he says persuasively, making quick eye contact with Billie.

Billie cast an uncertain eye at you. You could see the conflict in her eyes - you knew she'd never taken anything and had watched drugs impact some of her closest friends' lives badly. At the same time, she'd mentioned her curiosity about highs in passing before and you could see that glimmer of interest again.

'It's totally up to you, Bills. Honestly no pressure if you just want to dance'

'Do you think its trustworthy?'

'I mean, if we split it it won't be too intense.'

Billie stood at the bartender's outstretched arm hesitantly, before grabbing the pill.

'Fuck it, when in Rome'

-----

Having both placed a small fragment of the drug on each other's tongues, you take Billie's hand again and make your way upstairs to a floor playing a combination of house and grime. The room is hazed in blue and red light, making Billie's features look ethereal as she danced with you. You forgot how amazingly fluid she was dancing - her body perfectly synchronized with the shifting rhythms.

You both totally lose yourself to the music, closing your eyes to experience the full power of the sounds. You can feel your high coming up and for a moment it's as if your bodies are made of the music surrounding you.

You open them as Billie's hands slide onto your waist.

'You look fucking gorgeous' she breathes into your ear, making the hairs on your neck rise.

You're too in awe of her own beauty to respond. Instead you wrap your fingers around her neck and pull her body yours. Both your movements slow and Billies glassy, dilated eyes are transfixed on your slightly open mouth.

The music and lights seem to slow around you as your lips crash together. The music fades out of your consciousness, your mind only sensing her body against yours. 

You open your eyes and the light has shifted into bright white strobes, matching your feeling of complete euphoria.

-----

'Holy shit, it's getting light outside!' Billie exclaims, genuinely shocked. You turn to the open window and see pale sunlight beginning to filter through.

'Oh my god' you check your phone and sure enough it's 6.20 am. The night had moved like a dream, time seemed to have dissolved in the heat and intensity of the club.

'It's like I blinked and now its morning!' she says.

'Yeah, same' though you were beginning to notice the familiar dull ache of a hangover/comedown combination.

'Guess we should call it a night - how are you feeling?' You suddenly realised you allowed your only just turned 18 girlfriend to take a class A drug. A wave of panicked guilt washes over you. 

'Yeah man, I don't think I can keep going - so tired suddenly' 

'I'll get us a taxi'

 You work your way to the back entrance and push open a metal barred door. You both groan as the morning light hits your eyes, but the crisp morning air is a welcome feeling on your skin.

You turn back to Billie, who despite seeming more exhausted than any of her post show nights, looks more radiant to you than ever in the daylight. 

You bundle into a taxi before street onlookers notice her. She immediately lies across your lap in the car.

'I hope you didn't feel pressured into the pill' you whisper to her. 'Are you doing okay?' you ask softly.

She nods sleepily. 'Honestly I didn't want to like it...but tonight was awesome. Like, fucking incredible' she sighs with contentment. 'It was definitely the release I was looking for right now'

'Bet some Office binging and a hotel room suddenly isn't sounding too bad now' you say.

She giggles softly. 'For sure'

You kiss her cheek as her eyelids begin to droop down again. Soon you feel the rhythmic breathing of her sleep.

You watch the sunrise through the car window, ready to return to normality.

---------

(Sorry this was a pretty quick/unedited one! May try something a little angstier soon xx)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

810K 68.5K 35
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
2.4M 141K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
178K 3.9K 26
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...
771K 45K 37
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...