My Hero Academia: Mind Over M...

By c12376

Aeden never knew his parents,but he doesn't care about his undiscovered past. All he cares about now is his c... More

BNHA Prologue
BNHA Part 1
BNHA Part 2
BNHA Part 3
BNHA Part 4
BNHA Part 5
BNHA Part 6
BNHA Part 8
BNHA Part 9
BNHA Part 10
BNHA Part 11
BNHA Part 12
BNHA Part 13
BNHA Part 14
BNHA Part 15
BNHA Part 16
BNHA Part 17
BNHA Part 18
BNHA Part 19
BNHA Part 20
BNHA Part 21
BNHA Part 22
BNHA Part 23
BNHA Part 24
BNHA Part 25
BNHA Part 26
BNHA Part 27
BNHA Part 28
BNHA Part 29
BNHA Part 30
BNHA Part 31
BNHA Part 32
BNHA Part 33
BNHA Part 34
BNHA Part 35
BNHA Part 36
BNHA Part 37
BNHA Part 38
BNHA Part 39
BNHA Part 40
BNHA Part 41
BNHA Part 42
BNHA Part 43
BNHA Part 44
BNHA Part 45
BNHA Part 46
BNHA Part 47
BNHA Part 48
BNHA Part 49
BNHA Part 50
BNHA Part 51
BNHA Part 52
BNHA Part 53
BNHA Part 54
BNHA Part 55
BNHA Part 56
BNHA Part 57
BNHA Part 58
BNHA Part 59
BNHA Part 60
BNHA Part 61
BNHA Part 62
BNHA Part 63
BNHA Part 64
BNHA Part 65
BNHA Part 66
New Book
Part 69

BNHA Part 7

68 5 0
By c12376

--Aeden--

Kirishima:A tournament,huh? So we'll be up in that ring I see on tv every year! | Ashido:Was it a tournament last year too? | Aeden:The format's always different, but most years involve some kind of head-to-head competition.

Midnight:The matchups will be decided by drawing lots,once that's settled, we'll move on to the festivities and then the tournament itself! It's up to each of you 16 finalists whether or not you participate in the fun, I expect some of you would rather take a breather and save your strength.

Ojiro:Um...Excuse me. (Aeden looks behind him and see Ojiro raising his hand) I'd...like to drop out.

Toru:Ojiro! Why?! | Kirishima:This is your chance to get noticed by the pros!! | Ojiro:The cavalry battle...I have no memories of anything that happened up until the end, it's probably his quirk that did it.

Ojiro points toward the dude with purple hair, weirdly having the same hair like Midoriya.

Ojiro:I know this is a great opportunity, and i know how stupid it must seem to throw it away... | Midoriya:Ojiro... | Ojiro:But this final tournament...Everyone else made it here by their own strength, yet I'm standing here,and I don't even know how or why. I just can't take it.

Toru:You're thinking about it too hard! Just show what you're made of in the tournament! | Ashido:By that logic,I shouldn't really be here either!!

Ojiro:No...I'm talking about my pride, here...I don't think it's right.

Another Student:I can't remember anything either,I wanna withdraw too! This is a contest of skill,letting someone who didn't do anything advance...Doesn't it defeat the whole point of the Sports Festival? Isn't it even against the rules?

Kirishima:These guys!! So manly!

Present Mic:We have a strange turn of events...What will the coordinator, Midnight, decide?

Midnight:How naive and green...I... (she cracks her whip) ...like it!! Shoda and Ojiro have officially withdrawn!

She like it???

Midnight:Replacing those two will be members of Team Kendo,which took fifth. | Kendo:If it's gonna be like that, shouldn't it be them instead? I mean, we were immobilized the whole time. But they were giving it their all to keep what they had until the very end. Team Tetsutetsu,I mean. Don't worry,we're not colluding or anything,this just feels right.

Tetsutetsu:Y...You guys!!

Midnight:So be it,Tetsutetsu and Shiozaki bring us back up to 16 competitors!! And here are the matchups!

Midoriya:Shinso... | Aeden:That must be-- | Shinso:Izuku Midoriya, that's you, yeah?

Both me and Midoriya were about to say something until Clyde and Ojiro stopped us.

Ojiro:Both of you,that guy,don't answer him.

Present Mic:Now let's set aside the tournament for the being and get on with the thrill-a-minute festivities!

After being briefed about Shinso's quirk,I took my rest by talking and spending time with my family.

Present Mic:Thanks, Cementoss! Hey, guys, are you ready?! You've been through hell to get here!! You've only got yourself to rely on!! Even if you're not a hero, this saying holds true! You know it!! Spirit, technique, strength, wisdom, and knowledge!! Use 'em all and show us your best!!

Present Mic:The first match!! Making a weird face despite his excellent performance ,it's Izuku Midoriya, from the Hero Course!! Versus...Sorry,but this guy hasn't really done anything to stand out yet! It's Hitoshi Shinso,from the general studies!! The rules are simple! Win by knocking your opponent out of the ring,immobilizing them or getting them to say "I give up!" Bring the pain!! We've got our gold old Recovery Girl on standby!! And fight dirty if you must! "Ethics" have no meaning here!!

Aeden:Hmph,even so,I am adamant of my Honor.

Present Mic:Well,of course,going for the kill is a no-no!! You'll be disqualified! Because a true hero's fists fly only when in pursuit of villains!

Shinso:"I give up," Huh? Get it,Izuku Midoriya? This battle's going to test your strength of will. If you've got any kind of vision for your future,there's no sense in worrying about how you get there.

Present Mic:Now let's get this thing started!!

Shinso:Like that monkey,babbling about his stupid pride.

Present Mic:START!!

Shinso:What kind of dumbass throws away a chance like this?

Midoriya:*charges Shinso* What'd you say?!

Aeden:Wait-- No!!

Midoriya immediately stops in his tracks,and his eyes were empty.

Shinso:It's my win.

Ojiro:Dammit,Midoriya,I warned you!!

Present Mic:Hey,hey,what's wrong? This battle's just begun,show us some spirit!! Mere seconds into the match,Midoriya's frozen in place?! Looking confounded,he's not even twitching!! Could this be Shinso's quirk?!

Uraraka:Deku?!

Present Mic:We were barely aware this guy even existed,but now,he sure is one to keep an eye on!

Aizawa:Like I said,that entrance exam was completely irrational. | Present Mic:Hmm? What's that? | Aizawa:Here are the simple specs on these two,I've got them here because we knew this would be a quirk versus quirk battle. Shinso failed the practical part of the exam,so he lost a spot in the hero course,he got into general studies,though,and that's all he could have hoped for. His quirk is extraordinarily powerful,but...given the format of the practical exam,his ability didn't help him out.

Shinso:Must be nice to have everything handed to you,Izuku Midoriya. Now turn around...and walk out of the ring.

Midoriya's body responded,and he turned around,then began walking.

Present Mic:Whoa! Midoriya's following orders like a good little boy!!

Aeden:No,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no!

Shinso:You probably wouldn't think so,but...this quirk of mine is like a dream. Right,you lose.

A sudden shockwave exploded where Midoriya was!

Midoriya:Gah!

Present Mic:What's this...? Midoriya! He stopped?!

Aeden:His finger! | Ojiro:Wow...To go that far...

Shinso:How!? You shouldn't have control,what'd you do?!

Midoriya shakes his head,probably talking to himself.

Shinso:Nothing to say for yourself? (Midoriya stays quiet while holding his sore finger) I'm jealous though,just moving that finger must mean you're the real deal. (No matter what Shinso say,Midoriya stayed quiet and charges him) Thanks to my quirk's nature,I couldn't enter the golden gates! You wouldn't get that,you're naturally blessed. You people born with your awesome quirks...getting to follow your dreams!

Midoriya reaches Shinso and grabs him.

Shinso:*punches Midoriya* Say something already!

Midoriya kept quiet again and started pushing Shinso toward the line.

Midoriya:Ahhhh!! | Shinso:Trying to push me out? Not gonna happen!

Shinso moved out of the way,making Midoriya stumble.

Shinso:*grabs Midoriya's neck* I'll give you that honor instead!!

Midoriya painfully grabs his arm with his sore fingers.

Midoriya:RAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

With all his might,Midoriya shoulder throw Shinso to the ground,somehow familiar when Bakugo threw Midoriya to the ground.

Midnight:Shinso is out of the ring!!

Aeden:His feet are out of bounds!!

Midnight:Midoriya moves on to the second round!!

Denki:He also got you with that shoulder toss,right,Bakugo? | Bakugo:Shut up,Dunce Face...

Present Mic:Goodness gracious! We're off to an uneventful start! Well,put your hands together for our fierce competitors!

Midoriya:...Shinso...Why do you wanna be a hero? | Shinso:*turns his back* We don't get to choose the things we naturally admire.

General Studies Student:You were awesome out there,Shinso! | Another GS Student:You had us on the edge of our seats! | Another GS Student:You're the shining star of us General Studies guys! | Another GS Student:You did just as well as the guy who got third in the obstacle course!

Another GS Student:Hear that Shinso? You're awesome! | Shinso:...Maybe I failed this time,but...I'm not giving up. I'll show them I've got what it takes to make the Hero Course,and i'll become a greater hero than all of you.

Midoriya:Right.

Midoriya seem to stiffen again.

Shinso:People who respond to me tend to stiffen up like that,it'd be easy to mess everything up for you now...So just promise me...You won't lose in a sorry way out there. | Midoriya:Right.

--Later--

Midoriya appeared from the door to where we sit,and Aeden immediately made a beeline to him and hugged him.

Aeden:That was an awesome fight! How's your finger? | Midoriya:It's fine. | Iida:I saved you a seat. | Midoriya:Thanks!

Present Mic:There they are! The wait is over!! Moving on...The cream of the crop!! Yet this guy's somehow still as plain as they come! Hanta Sero of the Hero Course! Versus...The best of the best! Strongest of the strong! Shoto Todoroki,also of the Hero course!! START!!

Sero:Hrm,I don't really feel much like winning...

Sero sent out his tapes and encased Todoroki with it.

Sero:But I don't feel like losing either!!

Present Mic:He's trying to push him out with a surprise attack!! IT's probably the best strategy for him! Sero's giving it his all!!

Todoroki:Sorry 'bout this.

Todoroki broke free from Sero's tapes and send out a large iceberg,and by large iceberg,I mean by sending a large iceberg the reaches over the stadium and and then some!?

Aeden:Eh?!

Sero:That's...That's overkill,no...?

Midnight:*half frozen* Sero...Can you move? | Sero:You're kidding right? Ow ow ow... | Midnight:Sero is immobilized!!

The crowd started to chant "good try!"

Todoroki:Sorry,I overdid it. I was just annoyed.

Midnight:Shoto Todoroki moves on to the second round!!

Aeden:Right,I'm next...

--Later--

Present Mic:With the arena all thawed out,it's time for the next match!! It's class B's assassin!! Every...something-or-other has its thorns right?! It's Ibara Shiozaki! Versus...The psychokinetic,happy go lucky boy! Aeden Seishi!

Aeden:Yea,that pretty much sums me up...

Ibara:Pardon my objection,but what exactly did you mean by "assassin"? I have merely come this far seeking victory... | Present Mic:S-Sorry about that!! Start!

Aeden summoned his gauntlets and gets ready for Ibara's move.

Ibara:Interesting,I thought you were going to have the first move.

She seem to cross her arms and her hair starts to grow,and her hair is made of thorns by the way. Suddenly,the ground around him exploded in thorns.

Aeden:Hmph.

Aeden summon his favorite weapon,his pseudo-double ended sword.

(please tell me the correct name if you know this type of weapon)

Aeden jumped up and dodged some sort trapping attack from Ibara. Aeden center himself mid-air,and dashed toward Ibara. He swing his sword to cut her vine-shield thingy.  She look behind her,surprised,and he punched no-where near her,but send out a shockwave to push her back.

Ibara lands close to the edge,but she was able to stop before going out-of-bounds. She gets up,but she gets up staggeringly.

Ibara:Eh? W-Why do I feel...tired...?

Aeden:My weapons and attacks comes from both my physical and mental body,so,apparently,my attacks make my enemies tired. | Ibara:How troublesome...!

She dashed toward me and send a flurry of vines,or is it thorns? Honestly it look more like thorns to me.

Aeden summons another of his double-ended sword and started to carry it with his quirk,hovering them around him. He spins to to such a degree that turns them into a dangerous spinning saw blade. Aeden start dashing toward Ibara while fending off her vines,while also charging another shockwave in his hand.

Ibara sends out a large wave of her thorns to try and overwhelm Aeden,but he simply dashed all around her.

Ibara:Huh?!

Aeden stopped behind her,out of her line of sight,and attack her with his shockwave,sending her out of bounds. Being a caring soul,Aeden catch Ibara with his quirk from crashing into the wall.

Midnight:Ibara is out of bounds! Aeden Seishi wins! | Present Mic:And what a gentleman for saving her from a hard crash to the wall!!

--Meanwhile--

Midoriya:*Muttering* Her ability to unleash them is something else,she can build walls,bind enemies...But Aeden's quirk and how it works puts him in a major advantage in pretty much everything. I'd say that if she can somehow trap him or feign him,she might've won. Plus Shiozaki got fourth in the entrance exam,she's the real deal,those vine moves...They're similar to Kamui Wood's binding attacks,binding types are always strong. You almost never see someone break out. It's pretty much impossible to dodge all the vine attacks,so the only counter is to rip them apart with brute strength,or in Aeden's case,slice them to pieces.

Uraraka:Your match just ended,but you're already ahead,strategy-wise? | Midoriya:Ack! Huh?! Nah! I'm just...well,you could call this is a hobby of mine. We finally have a chance to see the quirks of people outside our own class in action. Oh! Right,I've also got everything you'd need to know about Class A in here,even your "zero gravity" Uraraka!

Uraraka:Deku,I thought you were amazing since the day we met,but...this Sports Festival has brought you to a whole other level. | Midoriya:Hm?

Present Mic:Moving on...Who's next in the battle for the top? The first round's just about half over!! Next up is Tenya Ida of the Hero Course! Versus...Covered head-to-toe in support items...Mei Hatsume of the Support Course!

Aeden:*sighs* That took a bit of me,so--...Wait,Ida's equipped with support items?

Both Uraraka and Midoriya shrugged

Midnight:Aren't those forbidden for Hero Course students? You have to put in a special request for those things beforehand. | Ida:Oh!! I forgot! I didn't think it'd be a problem,seeing as how Aoyama wears that belt of his... | Midnight:Right,he applied for an exception!

Ida:I'm terribly sorry,then! Except...I was touched by my opponent's sense of  sportsmanship!! Although she's a member of the Support Course...She came to me and said, "If we're to be seen as equals,then we should fight on equal footing." She gave me these items to use! Her earnest spirit...I could never look down on it! That was my thinking!

Midnight:Ooh! So naive!! | Present Mic:Good enough for me... | Aizawa:If both parties are fine with it,I think we can allow this...Right?

Aeden:Is she the type to offer that,Midoriya? | Midoriya:I-I don't think so...

Present Mic:Start!

Ida charges toward--

Naki:*appears out of no-where* Brother! | Aeden:*instinctively catches her* Woah! Hey,how you get here? 

Naki simply giggles as she points behind me. I look behind me and see Mom and Dad waving toward me. I sighed.

Aeden:So you wanted to watch the match with me? | Naki:Yeah! Hello Midoriya! | Midoriya:Hey,Naki! How're you doing? | Naki:I'm all pumped up! When will be Brother's next fight! | Aeden:I'll tell you soon,let's watch the fight right now! | Naki:Ok!

We look back toward Ida's fight,but after a few minutes,it seems that Ida is tricked by Hatsumei and is now being used as an advert for her support items.

Aeden:Nevermind... | Naki:Yeah... | Uraraka:Hi there! (Naki hums,but shrinks in shyness) Oh,I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you. | Aeden:It's okay,she just shy to everyone she meet. | Midoriya:Yeah,but after a while,she'll start to talk to you.

Ashido:Hey Aeden,who's the kid? | Aeden:She's my little sister. | Ashido:Eh?! You two don't look alike at all. | Aeden:Ah,right,I'm adopted. | Ashido:Oh,to who? | Aeden:Seishi. | Ashido:Seishi,that'...OH!! YOU'RE ADOPTED BY NATHANIEL AND NEEKO SEISHI?! | Aeden:*poker face* You just noticed...? | Ashido:OH MY G-- | Naki:*shifts in his arms* Brother,now we're the center of attention. | Aeden:Sorry,I didn't mean to.

Midoriya:Ida is just way too serious. | Aeden:Hm? Oh,who won? | Naki:The guy in white armor. | Aeden:How? | Naki:That pink-haired girl just walked out of the line. | Midoriya:It wasn't hard for her to get him to play her game...At least she's honest about her underhanded methods to get what she wants. Incredible.

Uraraka:Right,I'd better get to the prep room.

Naki:Hm? | Aeden:She's up against a friend of mine that is honestly a bit scary for you,and much powerful that the girl who passed us.

Ashido:Hey! (jumps to the seat beside us) My name is Mina Ashido! What's yours! | Naki:*Shy* N-..Naki Seishi. | Ashido:Hi there! Can you tell me about yourself? | Naki:U-Um,I have he-heto-hetewo,what is it again Brother? | Aeden:Heterochromia. | Naki:There. | Ashido:Woooow!! You look so cool! | Naki:I also have a tail! | Ashido:*picks up Naki while laughing* Let's be friends,Naki! | Naki:*gasps,then regains her confidence* Ok,Mrs. Ashido! | Ashido:*giggles while she puts Naki down* Call me Mina,girl. I bet you got from Aeden. | Naki:Yeah! He tells me to show respect to everyone no matter how old they are. | Ashido:Aren't you a sly one? | Aeden:*embarrassingly chuckles* Oh,quiet now. | Ashido:Well,I have to go now,Naki! It's time for my fight! | Naki:Ok! Have a good fight,Mina! | Ashido:You know I will!

Naki:Brother! I have a new friend! | Aeden:Good for you,Naki. I'm proud of you.

Naki plops into my lap as she happily wags her tail,which she got from Mom.

Mineta:Go,Aoyama! Beat her like in those games where their clothes get ri-- | Aeden:*shuts his mouth with his quirk,while staring him like death* (points to Naki,then does the "I'm watching you" gesture)

Ashido is up against Aoyama,but surprisingly,she is quite agile. The match ended with a very hard uppercut to Aoyama's chin.

Naki:Yeah,Mina!!!

Next match was Momo versus Tokoyami,but,unfortunately,it ended with Tokoyami not giving Momo a chance to attack.

Midnight:Out of bounds! Tokoyami wins!

Aeden:Hm,he didn't gave her a chance...

The match after that was Clyde against one of Class 1-B's student,the one that turn things into pseudo-quick sand. When the match started,the Quick Sand Dude immediately attacked Clyde by making the floor below him turn to pseudo-quick sand. But it seems that Clyde is not merciful at any point,because he dodged the pseudo-quick sand and charged toward him. Not A Titan was panicked and tried to punch Clyde away,but he grabbed his arm and immediately pinned him to the ground.

Midnight:Jozu Honenuki is unable to move! Clyde Hangul moves to the second round!

Next match was Kirishima against Tetsutestu,but I just noticed that their quirks are basically the same. Kirishima's is Hardening,his bodies solidifies to a material similar to rock. Tetsutetsu's quirk is that his body turns to a material similar to iron. Their fighting prowess are quite equal,infact their such an equal that their battle ended in a draw.

Present Mic:It's a mirror image quirk matchup!! Tetsutetsu versus Kirishima!! Just a straight-up beat down with these two!! And the winner is...They are both down!! We have a tie!! In the event of a tie,we'll determine our winner after they recover with a quirk arm wrestling match!

Naki:Yeah!! | Aeden:Hm? Where's Midoriya? | Naki:Huh? Oh yea,where is he? | Midoriya:*Serious* Here. | Naki:*scared* Eh? | Midoriya:Ah,it's time then... | Ida:Aeden? Why is a a small child in your arms? | Aeden:Ah,she's my little sister. | Ida:These seats are students only. | Aeden:Don't worry 'bout it,Ida. I'm sure that my Mom,Neeko,asked permission first. | Ida:*sigh* Very well.

Present Mic:For the last matchup of the first round. A celebrity since his middle school days,with a face only a mother could love...it's Katsuki Bakugo of the Hero Course!! Versus...my personal pick!! Ochaco Uraraka,also of the Hero Course!

Bakugo:You're the floaty one,right,Roundface? If you're gonna back down,do it now. Cuz crying later won't cut it.

Ida:You said earlier you thought of a counter-strategy for her against Bakugo,what was it? | Midoriya:Oh! Nothing special,really...Kacchan is strong,he's got virtually no weaknesses in close-range combat. His quirk gets stronger the more he sweats,he can maneuver in midair,but if she can get him floating,she'll gain the advantage. That's why...

Present Mic:Start!!!

Uraraka:*charges Bakugo* Backing down's not an option!

Midoriya:Even just by accidentally touching him,she can send him floating,so he'll want to keep his distance. And if I know Kacchan,he won't dodge,he'll confront her!

When Uraraka is about to be in front of Bakugo,he sent out an underhand explosion to Uraraka.

--Nathaniel--

Neeko:Oh dear,how barbaric... | Nathaniel:*crosses his arms* He has no Honor...

--Midoriya--

Bakugo:Now die.

Naki:A-Ah,so scary... | Midoriya:So sorry about that,Naki. He's just like that,soon enough you'll get used to it. | Naki:Do you? | Midoriya:Yeah...

A jacket appears somewhere in the smoke and Bakugo charges toward it. He planted his palm on it,but he realizes that Uraraka's not there. Uraraka appears behind him,ready to make him defy gravity.

Present Mic:She threw her jacket over and sent it floating,all on the fly!

Bakugo's reaction time kicked in and immediately exploded Uraraka away.

Sero:He reacted after spotting her...! | Denki:Smoke screens won't work against a reaction time like that! | Aeden:Her quirk doesn't work is she can't touch him,and it won't matter in the end because she's slower than him.

Present Mic:Uraraka wastes no time,she's charging again!!

Bakugo:Too slow!

--Aeden--

Naki:Huh,Brother,look up! | Aeden:Hm? Huh?

Looking up,we see debris floating in midair.

Aeden:That's her strategy! | Midoriya:What? | Aeden:Look up! | Midoriya:Huh?! | Aeden:Uraraka is trying to wear out Bakugo while taking the explosions. She touch the debris resulting from Bakugo's explosion and waits for the perfect opportunity to send it back down on his head!

Uraraka:RAAAHHHHH!!

Asui:Ochaco...

Uraraka:NOT DONE YET!!

Present Mic:She keeps charging relentlessly,but...this is...

Hero:I can't watch this! Hey!! That's not the way someone who wants to be a hero acts! IF you're much stronger than her,just throw her out of the ring and finish it!! Stop toying with the poor girl!! | Hero:yeah,he's right!!

Present Mic:But to be honest I agre--Ack! What's the big idea? | Aizawa:Is the one who said he's toying with her a pro? How many years you have of active duty? If that's what you're taking away from this,then you can leave. No point in watching,go home and start looking at job-hunting sites.

Midoriya:Aizawa-Sensei?!

Aizawa:She's come this far,and he knows her strength,his caution shows that he recognizes her as a worthy opponent. It's exactly because he wants to win so badly that there's no room for carelessness or holding back.

Uraraka stands,slightly stumped with sweat running down her face.

Uraraka:Almost...Ready...Thanks,Bakugo...Thanks for not dropping your guard. (she touches her fingertips together,signaling her quirk to release any anti-gravitated objects) I'M GONNA WIN!!

Present Mic:It's a meteor storm!!

Midoriya:Such an extreme self-sacrificing strategy,Uraraka!!

Uraraka charges Bakugo as the debris fall in a dangerous speed,but everything was torn apart when Bakugo sent out his largest explosion,destroying all the debris.

Bakugo:Must have been all that hanging our with Deku,huh? I knew you had some kind of plan... | Uraraka:In one attack.....

Present Mic:What an explosion!! Uraraka's secret plan just went up in smokes!!

Bakugo:*His hand twitches in pain* Close one. | Uraraka:Ugh... | Bakugo:Right,time to get serious,Uraraka.

Uraraka charges Bakugo yet again,but her body gave up on her.

Uraraka:Hahh,Hahh...My...body...it won't...

Midoriya:Her weight capacity...

Uraraka:*Midnight comes to her side* Not yet... (starts crawling) Dad...! | Midnight:Uraraka...is unable to continue. Bakugo moves on to the second round!

--Later,Midoriya--

Uraraka:I'll see you in the finals! (If a name is bold,it's a person's words that is repeating in their head)

Midoriya:*walking to a waiting room for the next match* Uraraka...

--Aeden--

Midnight:Take her to Recovery Girl. | Medbot:Roger...

Naki:Poor Mrs. Uraraka... | Aeden:Yeah...

Present Mic:Oh,poor Uraraka...taken down by Bakugo in the first round...Get it together everyone,the first round is now over!! We'l move on to the second after a quick break!

--Midoriya--

Midoriya is walking down to a waiting room until he bumped into Bakugo.

Midoriya:Whoa,Kacchan... | Bakugo:Yeah,what do you want? Looking to die,nerd? | Midoriya:No,I mean,I'm up next,so I'm headed to the prep room,and...congrats on your win...See ya.....

Bakugo:You suggested that,didn't you. That freaking self-sacrificing scheme of hers,you cause me a lot of trouble our there... | Midoriya:I didn't...

Midoriya:All of it...Uraraka came up with everything,just to beat you. So if it really was a lot of trouble for you...That was Uraraka messing with you.

--Aeden--

Bakugo comes up to our Students-Only seats,and Naki suddenly flinched when she sees him.

Sero:Ohh,tough match,huh,Villain-Face? | Asui:Awkward matchups aside,you do great at playing the bad guy,Bakugo. | Bakugo:Shut the hell up,all of you! (Naki flinches) | Denki:No,really,nice job blowing that frail little girl. | Bakugo:Hmph! ...Nothing's frail about her...

Bakugo:Also,what's with the little girl you have,Big Brain?! | Aeden:*teasing* My little sister,so please don't scare her,okay? She's very nervous when she meet new people. | Bakugo:IF YOU DON'T MESS WITH ME,I WON'T,BIG BRAIN!!

Naki cling to my body in fear,but I embrace her and calm her down. Bakugo growls as I see...him blushing?

--Midoriya--

Midoriya walks in one of the waiting rooms,and he saw Uraraka inside.

Uraraka:*beams* Guess I lost.  | Midoriya:*walks toward her* Uraraka... | Uraraka:I just got carried away at the end when I thought I could actually win... | Midoriya:Are you hurt? | Uraraka:I'm good! Well,I'm healing bit by bit,so my stamina doesn't get drained,just these little scrapes left. But darn it! Bakugo's just too strong,I couldn't put a scratch on him. Guess I just gotta try harder next time!

Silence...

Midoriya:Are you okay...? | Uraraka:Yeah! Somehow,I am! I mean,you're always looking ahead to the next challenge,Deku. I lost,but I don't wanna lose again. | Midoriya:You...

Present Mic:Ahhh,Ohhh!! Kirishima or Tetsutetsu? Who's going to move on?!

--Meanwhile,Aeden--

Kirishima pushes with all his might,and same with Tetsutetsu. But in one swift movement,Kirishima slam Tetsutetsu's arm,winning the match.

Present Mic:After their draw earlier,Kirishima has won!!

Tetsutetsu:Gahhh! I ran out! Should have put some more iron on my diet today... | Kirishima:*lends his hand* That was a good match!

Present Mic:We have our full lineup for the second round! With that said...

--Midoriya--

Midoriya:ᴬˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸᵎ Right then... | Uraraka:Ack,sorry! You wasted all your prep time talking to me! Good luck out there,I'm rooting for ya! (Midoriya walks out of the waiting room)

Of course she's broken up about it,why wouldn't she be? I said I wanted to return the favor,but in the end,I couldn't help her at all. But still,she...

Uraraka:Good luck out there,I'm rooting for ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 1.7K 13
A teen!EraserMic fluff/angst fanfic.
210K 5.5K 18
18+ content [[Completed]] Trying to conceal your crush and keep your grades up? Proves difficult when your best friend doesn't understand why it has...
2.9K 123 39
โ™ก๏ธŽสšฤญษž ~ สšฤญษž ~ สšฤญษž ~ สšฤญษžโ™ก๏ธŽ .Remake. I've made this several times. But I'm remaking it for the last time. (hopefully) Female Readerโ™ก๏ธŽ โ™ก๏ธŽสšฤญษž ~ สšฤญษž ~ สšฤญษž...