BNHA ONESHOTS - [Request Open...

By Wondering_around

It is pretty simple: you have an idea in mind? I write it down as a oneshot or a two chapters story. [SMUT... More

Details
TODODEKU [Fluff] - My World
TODODEKU [To court against Enji Todoroki]
TODODEKU [Villain!DekuxHero!Todoroki]
TODODEKU [Panic Attack! Todoroki x Izuku]
News

BAKUDEKU [Sad] - I am here

243 6 5
By Wondering_around

There was a loud knock at Izuku's door: he was so focused in his studies that he did not hear it at first.

It was not strange for Izuku to be studying at midnight; he kept turning the pages of his science book as he absentmindedly tapped his fingers over the surface of his desk, to the rhythm of the music he was listening to.

It took him by surprise to hear a much louder knock that sounded almost like an explosion.

He frantically got up, maybe too quickly, and reached for the door only to be stuck with the wires of his headphones: the book and his phone fell to the ground with a thud that resonated through the room.

Izuku hoped that no one had heard him.

"Coming!" Izuku whispered as he reached the door and opened it.

"It was fucking time, you want to see me beg or something?" The angry voice lost his menace as the sentence ended. The angriness was replaced with something more bittersweet.

Izuku's eyes widened as his lips did too.

"Kacchan! What are you doing here?" He asked as he stood at the entrance.

"Can I fucking come in or do I need to ask god himself?" Bakugo said as he pushed him away and walked in Izuku's room as if it was his own.

"Ow, at least you could have pushed me away gentler!" Izuku remarked as he massaged his shoulder.

Bakugo stood at the center of the All Might themed room and pushed the book on the ground away, his foot ruining some pages.

"Kacchan! You are ruining it, I need to study!" He said as he hurriedly closed the door and pushed his foot away, tidying up the mess he made before.

"Shut the hell up, nerd!" Bakugo half shouted as his hands trembled. Izuku did not answer, he only huffed as he was used to his trash talk.

"Kacchan why are you here?" He asked as he stretched to put away a book.

"I mean, you could have wait tomorrow to insult me, don't you think so?" He said as he tried again to put the book away on his higher shelf.

"Get lost, you dumb fuck," he said as he pushed him again and put the book on the right shelf.

"Ah, thanks Kacchan" he said as he patted his shoulder. Bakugo tensed up, he still was not used to this kind of affection.

"Is there something wrong? You know we can talk about it, if you want..." Izuku whispered as he let his hand slid to the other shoulder, hugging him sideways.

"Go away, you fucking..." Bakugo gritted his teeth unable to end the sentence as he tightened his hands into fists.

"Hey Kacchan... you know I am here, do you?"

Bakugo turned his back and pushed angrily pushed him away.

"Don't fucking quote All Might when you are so close to me! You stupid ass!"

Izuku smiled and laughed.

"Sorry, I just wanted to tell that since we are together... I mean, I could help you. You did came here after all"

Bakugo scratched his head and looked down.

"It was a fucking mistake," He said but his body slid down onto the floor, he sat there between the bed and the desk.

"Kacchan, are you having troubles sleeping?" Izuku asked as he saw uncharacteristic bags under his eyes.

Bakugo looked away and covered his eyes with his right hand.

"Fuck..." he muttered more like a whisper than an insult.

Izuku sighed and walked towards him; he sat in front of him and waited for his reaction.

"May I come closer?" He asked as he tentatively touched his knee, caressing it.

Bakugo nodded. Izuku moved forward and almost sat between his legs. He moved his arms and tried to uncover Bakugo's face.

"Let me see you, don't be afraid"

"I am not fucking afraid, I am just... shit!" He shouted the last part as he punched the floor. His face was covered with stains of tears that painted his face with dark, black path.

"Your eyeliner Kacchan... you didn't take off your makeup after today's patrol, wait here..." He said as he tried to get up but Bakugo's hand grabbed his arm with such desperation that Izuku felt like falling with him in the pit of desperation he was going through.

"Can... fuck, can you..." Bakugo muttered and blushed. Izuku's heart tightened seeing him like this.

"Of course" Izuku answered, he knew him far too well.

He sat down again and lunged forward hugging him: his hands traced soothing patterns on his back.

"You can cry if you want" Izuku whispered to his ear as he gently kissed his cheek.

Bakugo looked away as silent tears left his eyes.

"Don't kiss me, you dumb-"

Izuku kissed him on his lips and tried to pour every ounce of love he had in his body.

Bakugo melted into his arms, it was intimate and it was everything he needed that night.

"Kacchan, never forget that I am with you. Okay?" he said as he caressed that blond hair of his. Bakugo grabbed his hand and pushed it away, but he entwined their fingers.

"Were you anxious?" Izuku asked as he let Bakugo rest his head over his chest.

Bakugo nodded.

"I fucking hate it. I was... shit I was afraid to lose you today." He said as he tightened his hand around the fabric of Izuku's shirt.

"I know, that villain really hit me hard. Recovery Girl helped me and now I am fine!" Izuku commented feeling the bruise among his ribs.

Bakugo looked up at him. "Good, can we sit on the bed? I am tired," he asked.

Izuku nodded and got up, lifting Bakugo up with him.

It was not strange seeing him like this; in the end, everyone has a heart. In addition, Izuku's heart was suffering.

"Kacchan, you can stay the night if you want..." He suggested as they lied down onto the bed.

"Fuck you, of course not! I am not so delicate," he shouted back but with his body, he was moving nearer the warm Izuku radiated.

"Of course you won't Kacchan... of course," he said as he kept caressing his back.

"That's right... I am not so... yeah..." Bakugo started forming incoherently sentences as he slowly proceeded to close his eyes.

He was so tired, Izuku recognized those tired eyes long before tonight but he never let him do anything. For the first time he asked for help.

Izuku was tired as he smiled, slowly drifting off to sleep with the lights on. They did not care as tears left Izuku's eyes staining the cushion. After all, he was tired too but he would never want to make Kacchan suffer even more. He needed to be strong in order to help him.

He cuddle up against Bakugo's much warmer body, his ribs ached painfully but he tried not to let those tears spill as he trembled. Bakugo covered him with half of his body, gently showing his leg between his and his arm around his body.

He looks so peaceful – Izuku thought as looked down to him. However, he knew that what Bakugo showed was not the truth, but neither he was truthful.

He sighed and closed his tired green eyes, pools of emotions and tiredness. A lonely tear fell from Izuku's eyes onto Bakugo's face. Was it his? Alternatively, was it Bakugo's? He did not know, two sorrows drowned into the warmth of their bodies. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
61.5K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
142K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...