𝕷𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖊...

By Shorty_And_Piggy

BangTwice Twice Became The BTS royal Maids ( Except for Mina and Dahyun ) Then they found out that the Maids... More

Ships
LWTSP : One
LWTSP : Two
LWTSP : Three
LWTSP : Four
LWTSP : Five
LWTSP : Six
LWTSP : Seven
LWTSP : Eighth
LWTSP : Nine
LWTSP : Ten
LWTSP : Elven
LWTSP : Twelve
LWTSP : Thirteen
LWTSP : Fourteen
LWTSP : Fifteen
LWTSP : Sixteen
Jihyo and Daniel
LWTSP : Seventeen
LWTSP : Eighteen
LWTSP : Nineteen
LWTSP : Twenty
LWTSP : Twenty-one
LWTSP : Twenty-Two
LWTSP : Twenty-Three
LWTSP : Twenty-Four
LWTSP : Twenty-Five
LWTSP : Twenty-Six
LWTSP : Twenty-Seven
LWTSP : Twenty-Eigth
LWTSP : Twenty-Nine
LWTSP : Thirty
LWTSP : Thirty-two
LWTSP : Thirty-Three
LWTSP : Thirty-Four
LWTSP : Thirty - Five
LWTSP : Thirty-Six
LWTSP : Thirty - Seven
LWTSP : Thirty-Eight
LWTSP : Thirty-Nine
LWTSP : Fourty

LWTSP : Thirty-one

1.3K 64 21
By Shorty_And_Piggy

Jimin's POV

I already know that Rose is the one who caught us and she just said it to the king. Why can't she just Leave us two? I fucking hate this Life, I hate being a Prince. You can't love someone that is not Royalty. Because of Rose I will see My love cry again infront of me. Are she blind? For not seeing me comfortable with her and For not seeing me hurt when I see Jeongyeon Cry? Speaking of that Brat she entered my room. I have her my cold Stare.

" You happy? " I asked. She looked shock and Confused, pretending that she didn't even know what I'm saying.

" Ohh come on Rose stop pretending, because I'm so done with you. Why can't you just leave us? " I said.

" I j-just Want you to love me " she said with teary Eyes.

" I can't Because I already love someone rose " I said. Because of her I'm going to lose my love of my life again, why did she Came to my fucking life?

" Am not enough? What Jeongyeon have that I didn't have? " She said Crying infront of me

" You don't have my heart! You don't have my Love " i said. I'm so done with this girl. I don't want to hear her voice and See her Face.

" Get out! I don't wanna see you again! " I said shouting at her.

" Remember this. We're going to get married Jimin. if you like it or not your going to accept that I'm Your Wife " she said and slammed the door.

That will never ever gonna Happened.

I'm staring at the ceiling then my sister came in, holding a Envelope.

" Hello My Brother " she said while wearing her gummy Smile she looks so happy.

" What do you need? " I asked she handed me the envelope.

" It's from the king " she said. She looked worried because she see me Sad again.

I opened it and Read it.

I totally hate this Life!

Rose's POV

I slammed his door. He leave a Pain I'm my heart again, he doesn't know how I feel. Then see Jeongyeon in the Hallway Walking with another maid, I think her name is Jihyo. I Approached her and Smiled at her after that smile I slapped her. She hold her cheek that I slapped.

" Happy? You know your just a maid! Poor, Ugly, stupid Low class Maid! I don't know why Jimin--- " I got cut of. She slapped me.

" First of all Yes I'm Just a maid and don't Blame me of he loves me. Second yes I might be Stupid Sometimes, but I'm not stupid as you who is Forcing Jimin Just to love a Person like you "

HI READERS! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY.!!

DONT FORGET TO TAP THE STAR BELLOW AND COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 25.1K 73
I just made the wrong decision thats the first thing came into my mind when I enter this club but now I realize that its a good decision that I meet...
1.3K 149 39
Nayeon saw Jeongyeon in her dream but she don't remember her face... Jeongyeon then marry her due to some reasons... But they fell in love. CHARACTER...
506K 31.3K 51
Kim Y/N, A hidden royal princess. She has this kind of beauty that can make everyone daze. Every person that has seen her face is mesmerised by the p...
29.7K 1.8K 36
What happen to them? Will they become one? 🦋 #1 in BangTwice