My Time Has Passed (RWBY X Le...

By DekuMidoriyaXT_V2

(Y/N), The Greatest Huntsman of All Time, have been a hero to everyone in Remnant for quite some time now. Yo... More

Bio
Prologue: Awakening of Aggression
Chapter 1: Vale's Tombstone
Chapter 3: Getting Caught Up, Family Reunited (Arc #1 Part 1)
Chapter 4: Getting Caught Up, An Explanation(Arc 1 Part 2)
Chapter 5: Getting Caught Up, Crash and Burn, Jackass (Arc 1 Finale) 🎃
The Hidden Chronicles: Arc 1 (Filler Chapters)
Family Bio and Updated Bio
Arc II Prologue: Resurrecting The Past - Part 1
Arc II Chapter 1: Resurrecting the Past - Arc Finale
Arc III Prologue: The Burning Beacon, literally Part 1
Arc III Chapter 1: The Burning Beacon, literally - Part 2
Arc III Chapter 2: Haunted By Distant Past
Halloween Chapter (2/2): Rip and Tear, Until it is Done
Announcement + Discussion

Chapter 2: Daddy's Lil' Monsters, The Race To Get (Y/N)

25.9K 384 1K
By DekuMidoriyaXT_V2

(A/N): So you lots have cast your decision. You guys have decided to pick the neutral route through and through. I was also rooting for that one, too, since it is WAY easier to write the story. So thanks. 

Chapter 2 will also be a long chapter since it's going to talk about the four faction's objectives the moment (Y/N) woke up. 

Enjoy! 

Chapter 2: Daddy's Lil' Monsters, The Race To Get (Y/N) 

Y/N's POV

Man, this place got fucked by the Grimm. I mean, the buildings here got leveled, and there are dead bodies everywhere. I was trying my best to calm Harbinger down as she "throws up" at the sight of the rotting corpse. 

"God damn it, Harbinger. You have blood on yourself before, but you can't stand the sight of a dead rotting corpse?!" I exclaimed at my partner-in-crime. 

"Well, I'm not used to seeing dead people after being locked up for how long you know!" Harbinger said in a disgusted tone. I sighed in defeat and shook my head. 

"There's no point arguing now, all we need to do is-" 

I was suddenly interrupted by a growl behind me. Harbinger and I looked at each other with absolute concern before slowly turning around. 

When my vision came to full view, I saw a pack of 15 Beowolves and an Alpha Beowolf looking right at me. I calmly stared at the Alpha male and steadied my breathing. 

The Alpha Beowolf started walking to me, and I did the same, we both stopped a few feet away from our faces. Before I could even speak, the Alpha Beowolf grabbed me and pinned me to the ground. 

I subconsciously waited for the sharp claws to scratch my handsome face until I met a rather quick brush on my cheek. I slowly opened my eyes to see the Alpha Beowolf licking my face, making a few purrs here and there. I was so confused at first as to why the Grimm doesn't attack me until I realized that I'm half-darkness myself.

The Alpha Beowolf continued its little skirmish on licking on my face, and the other Beowolves joined in on the fun. The others who didn't join in was howling at the night sky, communicating to the other Grimms that "Daddy's home!". 

I sat up and lightly pushed away from the Beowolves, and I carefully held the Alpha Beowolf's head away from my face. 

"Settle down, you tiny monsters! I know it's been ages, but it doesn't mean assaulting my face whatever you want!" I said with a stern glare. 

The Alpha Beowolf just barked at me with its tail wagging back and forth, and the others did the same. 

Harbinger laughed at my predicament, and I whipped her out of my sheathe and looked at her eye-lense. 

"Don't make me lock you up in that cramp sarcophagus again," I said to her. That was enough for her to shut up and keep quiet. I was about to sheathe her until the ground below me started shaking, I looked behind me again to see a horde of Grimm from Ursa Majors, Nevermore, King Taijitu, Giants, and some other Grimm that I haven't seen before. 

A look of horror was present on my face as the Grimm suddenly stopped in front of me and bowed. I was utterly speechless at the fact that there was this many Grimm that came in and finished the city off. Not only that, why is there a bunch of rare Grimms in here?! 

"Now I know why Salem wants to call me The King Of Grimm," I muttered silently. I looked at the horde in front of me and saw that they are ready to take orders from me and me alone. 

"Alright, I need a Nevermore to come with me and go to my statue. I have something to unravel down there." I said to the horde of Grimm. Instantly, a massive Nevermore landed right in front of me and four others. I took a step back by surprise, and I reached my hand out to the Nevermore.

The Nevermore moved its head to nuzzle at the touch of my hands, making it coo in satisfaction. It lowered itself for me to climb and get on top of it. I complied and sat in between its torso and neck area. I patted the Nevermore and signaled it to go. It gave a loud screeching noise towards the dark-filled sky before jumping up in the air and flying into the destination. The four other Nevermores did the same thing and followed me. The rest of the Grimm made a loud cry in the air and monitored the group of Nevermores and me or exit through the subway tunnels. 

Meanwhile, in the subway tunnels of Mt. Glenn.

While the abandoned city was now wide awake with a unified Grimm hive, others have camped out here in the abandoned subway systems of the city. Either the military or groups of vandals or sightseers, people would hang out in these parts to do something or prevent anyone from going into the Grimm infested area.

But something was different this time; there were no military checkpoints, vandals, or sightseers in these subway tunnels. Why? Because of one organization that was able to establish a base of operations and was able to wipe them out. Initially, they were supposed to use it as an outpost to attack the city of Vale and its inhabitants. Upon the initial discovery that the mountain itself was the resting place of (Y/N). It swiftly became a base of operations and a guard post, waiting for their one real Khan to have awoken. Who's waiting for their Khan, perhaps? 

Well, it's the White Fang. 

The main outpost is located in the central subway tunnel that leads directly to the wall that protects Atlas. In there is a man who is wearing a white trenchcoat, a black bowler hat, and a cane is overseeing the activity of the White Fang. Currently, they are strapping bombs on an abandoned train. The man looked down and took out a picture from his pockets. In that picture, was his younger self smiling while being carried by a smiling (Y/N) in his left arm, and with him, was a smiling Salem clutching his right arm. 

He slowly put the picture away and wiped the falling tears from his eyes. 

'I'll never forget the day he adopted me all those years ago, the happiest years of my life.' He thought as memories of him playing with (Y/N) emerged from the surface of his thoughts. 

'Too bad Salem had to snap while he was gone, now that she's trying to end Ozpin himself. Will things be different this time?' 

Suddenly, the ground started to shake, and dust started falling off the concrete ceiling. One of the White Fang guards came rushing to him with visible fear on his face. 

"Roman- I mean, Mr. Torchwick! The- The Grimm! They're all coming here!" The guard said in distress as he pisses his pants. 

The man now known as Roman Torchwick ran towards the makeshift barricade and saw tons of Grimm flooding the tunnel like a flood. 

"EVERYONE EVACUATE! ABORT MISSION! GO, GO, GO!" Roman ordered, the White Fang guards instantly evacuated using the makeshift tunnels and escaped through there. Roman led the White Fang Guards to safety and was able to escape unharmed.

'Phew! That was a close one! At least I don't have to deal with the Grimm in the city! Wait! That means Dad's awake from his long sleep. I hope he doesn't look down at what I'm doing right now.' Roman thought before escaping the subway tunnels completely, excited to see his father one more time.

Meanwhile

While Salem was overlooking the forests of Remnant through her room in her very own castle, she was alerted by a knock on her door. She opened it to see one of her henchmen, Hazel, fidgeting in his spot. Salem, being confused, raised her brow and looked at him in the eyes.

"What's wrong, Hazel? Why are you shaking so much?" She asks the uncharacteristic Hazel.

"T-There's a large G-Grimm activity on-" Hazel interrupted himself by coughing out loud and choking on his spit. Salem's patience ran thin, and she glared into Hazel's soul.

"Where is this Grimm activity, Hazel?! Answer me!" Salem said as she shouts at him. Hazel took a step back and cleared his throat.

"Mt. Glenn, my queen. There's a great Grimm activity in Mt. Glenn. The biggest we've ever seen. The one thing that makes it scary is that the Grimm is moving like a hive mind on our scout reports. Obeying orders from whoever is in charge of them, and the only one who can command them is you." Hazel finishes with beads of sweat dripping down his face. Not because of the frightening news, but at the face, Salem is making.

A mix of genuine, loving, crazed, and lust was in her huge smile. Her breath was labored, and her eyes were in the shape of hearts.

'FINALLY! MY ONE TRUE LOVE HAS AWOKEN! I've been waiting for him for all these years for him to come out of his cursed tomb! Now he has taken command of an army of Grimm with no problem! Think about it makes me feel so...' Salem shook her head mentally and snapped out of her dirty thoughts.

'Not yet, Salem. Not until HE arrives, and everyone knows about his existence. After that, I and he could do whatever we want.' Salem's smile grew wider and wider, making Hazel take a step back.

"Hazel. Gather everyone to the throne room, including the girl and Mr. Torchwick. We're about to have a long discussion about this Grimm activity in Mt. Glenn." Salem said calmly.

Hazel grunts in agreement before turning around and walked away quickly to get away from the creepy vibe that Salem gave off.

She chuckles to herself and walks across the halls of her castle with her hips swaying from side to side.

"Don't you worry (Y/N). Your good girl is going to find you soon enough. When I do, I'll give you a good time, on my silk bed~." She says to herself while she covers her lust-filled face with her hands.

Beacon Academy

While Salem is preparing to meet with her loyal followers, the other side of the spectrum, Ozpin, is drinking twenty cups of coffee per minute and trying to decide on what to do, since his friend has awoken from his long slumber. He was alerted by a blonde and busty woman who appears to be distressed.

"Sir! There's a great Grimm activity going on in-" She was interrupted when Ozpin raises his hand to stop her.

"Mt. Glenn, I know, I sense that coming from a mile away. Tell me something that I don't know, Glynda." Ozpin said rather impatiently, which made Glyna nervous due to the uncharacteristic vibe he gives out.

"Well, the Grimm in the area is rather controlled by another entity since they are moving in a specific pattern. They've been extremely coordinated, and their numbers have been rising ever since." Glynda finishes with a very calm facade.

Ozpin's eyes grew broad as the alarming news confirm his position.

"Then, that confirms my suspicion. HE'S awake now. Awake from his eternal sleep." Ozpin says to Glynda, making her very confused.

"Wha- Ozpin, what are you talking abo- Oh my Oum. Don't tell me that he's behind the Grimm activity." She says in absolute shock.

"Yep, it's (Y/N) who's behind all of this. If anyone can be an agent of light and the reaper of darkness, it would be him." Ozpin says as he fixes his glasses up.

"Are we going to meet him, Ozpin? An individual like him must be sent to-" Ozpin slams his fist down and interrupts Goodwitch again.

"No! We are not sending him to dickwad Ironwood!" Ozpin uncharacteristically yelled and cursed.

"Besides, he's afraid to face against (Y/N). He learned his lesson when Ironwood challenged him to a fight and cheated when he brought a few men with him. Let's say his weapons can chew through anyone like paper." Ozpin says as he sips into his coffee mug.

Goodwitch got chills, the curious and excited chills. Yes, she had heard stories of the Great (Y/N) and his adventures throughout Remnant, but she never thought of meeting him in person. This was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for a generation to achieve a legendary hunter such as (Y/N).

'I wonder if he's handsome as the books and statues portray him as?" Goodwitch thought before she blushed.

'I should stop before I need to change into another pair.'

In reality, Goodwitch was madly blushing at her very own thoughts. Ozpin could only sip in his cup of coffee and sigh.

'Uh oh, it's the (Y/N) Syndrome again. I better put a definition of what that is before they get it.' 

(Y/N) Syndrome: Your endless tales of epic battles, Grimm slaying, and your unusual way of being immortal has given you the status of a Godlike being in Remnant. You inspired generations and generations of hunters and huntresses to become like you one day. The weapons used today in Remnant was based on Harbinger's ability to change into any armament imaginable. Thus every hunter or huntress gets a melee/ranged weapon hybrid. That's not why you are here, though. (Y/N) Syndrome is a pro-long infatuation of the great hunter himself that occurs with both genders. Studies have shown that women get overly obsessed and claimed to have slept with him even though he's "dead," this syndrome will be more active around the peak (16-45). Men have proved to be excessively aggressive and brash in the name of (Y/N). People from ages (6-66) are shown to have this kind of infatuation. It is present in 95% of the population. 5% of the population have seen him from the previous generations. 

"Goodwitch, are you okay? You're pretty red in the face." Ozpin asks, pretending to be unaware of her condition. 

"Oh, uh, I'm okay. It's just that I'm a bit nervous to see (Y/N). Is it natural to feel out of character when you talk about him?" Goodwitch asks the immortal professor. 

"Yes, it is natural to get out of character when you're talking about him. When I was with him, I wasn't able to resist the effects of his aura. The feeling of change." Ozpin said immediately. Goodwitch tilted her head a little by what he meant. 

"The feeling of change? You mean your personality?" Goodwitch asks innocently. 

"Yes, whenever I'm around (Y/N). The urge to drink my coffee became nonexistent, I become more sensitive to emotions, and I become more active than I usually am. Those are some of the effects." He continues to drink on his coffee mug. 

"He managed to bring peace into society for a very long time. He integrated humans and Faunus kind in a uniformed pact. He also fends off massive Grimm invasions and can help people by the minute. Many of his actions inspired people to make "Minute Men" groups that can help people the same way (Y/N) did. It was a time of change, a time of tranquility between good and evil, a time of neutrality where both sides were at a stagnant hold. I could go on and on about his accomplishments before his last awakening, but we have a significant crisis in our hands. I'm pretty sure we're not the only ones trying to find him." Ozpin finished, with his coffee cup settled beside him. 

Goodwitch was barely able to take in all of this as she was thinking about what Ozpin said to her. She was able to cast those thoughts out when Ozpin noted that they were not the only ones looking for him. 

"Salem, White Fang, Schnee Dust Company, and the Atlas Military will all look for him. Each of them has its agenda on what do with (Y/N). If we could discuss it over with the council, then we'll get a head start on what to do now." 

Goodwitch nods in agreement, with determination and curiosity on her mind. She will have her once-in-a-lifetime chance to see the legendary hunter herself. How she will act around him is the biggest question of them all. 

Atlas Academy

While Ozpin and Goodwitch are meeting up with the council, Dickhead Ironwood and Winter, are waiting for the rest of the military majors to meet up in a briefing room that projected the massive Grimm activity around Mt. Glenn. Ironwood held a neutral expression on his face, but in reality, he was terrified of (Y/N). His last encounter with him was not pretty, especially when he challenged (Y/N) to a duel. Ironwood clutches the right side of his body. Phantom pains begin to resurface as the trauma of his fight with (Y/N) never subsided. Ironwood then looks back at the moment when he lost to (Y/N). 

"You deserved it, dickhead..." 

(Y/N) lightly slaps his left cheek.

"Next time, fight someone your size before moving up to the bigger ones. Not that I believe you can reach that kind of height, but with your cocky attitude. I don't think you can." 

The camera then switches to a bloodied Ironwood, who's entire right side was completely riddled with bullet holes and slash marks. Medics rushed to get him into a Bullhead and immediately sends him off to Atlas Academy via prototype life support. 

Ironwood shakes his head, trying to get that nightmare. 

'Ever since he told me that, I replaced my entire right side with cybernetics. I trained and trained until I became the General in the Atlas Military. Ever since that day, I never lost a single battle to anyone!' Ironwood thought. He looks at his cybernetic hand and clenches it, Winter grew worried about him and shook his shoulder. 

"General, are you okay? You looked extremely angry there for a second." Winter said with her worry growing larger. 

"It's nothing, Winter. It's, it's just the past coming back to me." He said, shaking off Winter's hand coldly and looking down. 

"What past, General? Is it something that happened to you?" Winter asked with nothing but a straight face. 

Ironwood chuckles at Winter's question, making Winter uneasy even though she's a Schnee. 

"Don't worry about it. I'll tell you the whole story. Just listen to everything that I say, okay?" 

Winter nods her head slowly, unsure about what Ironwood is about to say. Ironwood then explains the story about (Y/N) and his encounter with him. About how his younger self caught an attitude and challenged him to a duel and lost, losing the right side of his body. He then explains how this event made him the man he was today. Winter had nothing to say but to gape at her superior in shock. 

"Oh my Oum, he used a minigun on you?" Winter asked with fear. 

"It wasn't just a minigun. It was a triple minigun. He used one barrel to shoot through my men like paper. Good thing that (Y/N) used small-caliber rounds to shoot my men and me, or we would have all been killed. Now that I think about it, I'm grateful that I met him. Even though I lost some part of my humanity." 

Winter's eyes grew wide as her superior thanked the man that almost killed him in an impossible fight. She was amazed that he was an idiot that survived a godlike being. 

"You win some. You lose some. That's the conclusion I reached when I lost the right side of my body. I still abide by that statement until today. Think about that for today. Our meeting is about to begin in 30 seconds. 

As the Atlesian military staff came into the room, Winter was only able to think about what Ironwood said to her. 

'(Y/N). I knew that name when I was a child. My mom always told stories about his adventures as bedtime stories. Now that he might have woken up, will I have the chance to speak to him? Will he able to help me undo my father's mistakes?' 

Schnee Dust Company, Headquarters 

As Jacques Schnee overlooks Atlas and puffs a smoke ring from his cigar, he suddenly felt a change in the air. One that he's all too familiar to recognize. 

Death. 

Death was coming for him. 

He can feel the sins crawling on his back. The cries of near-death Faunuses. The corrupt deals with shady business partners, and the torture of a bull Faunus that will later haunt him via terrorist cell. 

"Hmm. I should probably write my will down and my inheritance papers. I feel like this would be a quick few months before it's time to meet my maker." Jacques said as he goes back to his desk and writes his will down. With a sense of dread hanging onto him like a sloth. 

White Fang, Menagerie

Back in Menagerie, The White Fang Leader, known as Sienna Khan, a Bengal Faunus who turned the peaceful organization into a terrorist cell, is sitting in her throne room with absolute boredom. She was busy cleaning out her fingernails until the bull Faunus, Adam Taurus, walked in and bowed down to her. 

"Sienna Khan, I have very urgent news to tell you," Adam said while looking down on the ground.

"What is this urgent news?" Sienna asks with complete disinterest. 

"It has something to do with Mt. Glenn and the Grimm within it." Adam looked up with a grin on his face. Sienna's ears shot through the air like a dart, and her pupils narrowed in excitement.

"No way! Are you talking about (Y/N)?!" She says with an out-of-character tone. 

"Yes, Sienna Khan. Our rightful Khan has awoken from his long sleep. His adopted son, Torchwick, told us that the Grimm within that mountain is flooding out of it. Meaning that (Y/N) has officially made his move. I advise that we should act quickly before one of our "associates" gets to him." Adam said, with venom laced into the word associates. 

Sienna clapped her hands together. Her excitement could barely be contained as her heart rate goes up.

"I approve of your plan, Adam Taurus. Please, use your resources wisely when attempting to find our savior. Everyone is out for the White Fang, and Roman is the only lead to having him by our side." 

Adam agrees with a nod. 

"I will. Besides, I have many things to discuss with (Y/N) once I meet him." He says as he stood up and walks away from the throne room. 

Sienna couldn't help but squeal as she imagines herself running into her crush's arms, hugging her. For the first time in decades, she was able to show happiness despite their situation. 

"Soon, I'm going to have (Y/N) with me, and he'll have his way with me. After that, he will prove to every sick human out there that the Faunus deserves to be on the same level as they are. Watch out, Schnee Dust Company, Atlesian Army, Ozpin, and Salem. I'm going to wrap my arms around little (Y/N) as sooner as you think I am." 

To be Continued... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619 11 11
[A RWBY FanFiction, I do not own RWBY as it is the sole property of RosterTeeth and created by Monty Oum (RIP he was a great mind among us all). I ow...
46.8K 2.1K 17
She did it. She won. The kingdoms were too late in uniting against her, and Salem achieved her victory. Now you, an immortal friend to both Ozma and...
16.2K 528 58
"You took everything away from me... The people I loved, the people I swore to protect with my life... And, to think that I was so foolish to not see...
1.4K 19 15
(DISCONTINUED) "Don't claim that you know me, 'cause you know very well that I have seen through it all." ???:"Those words still echo in my mind. Gra...