Different Worlds (IronStrange...

By Zen_MonX

Tony Stark, the most intelligent kid at school and always topped as #1 at his school but he was a very quiet... More

Intro
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
IronStrange Shorts
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
*Behind The Scenes #1*
Chapter 21
A/N
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N
IronStrange Shorts ( Part 2)
Chapter 27
Take A Moment To Read*
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 1

4.9K 190 191
By Zen_MonX

No One's POV

Morning came and Tony was still on his table, fell asleep after working on his blueprints for 4 hours and ended up sleeping on his desk.

Maria went to Tony's room to wake him up when she found him on his table, sleeping. She smiled fondly at him and went near to see his blueprints. Tony's parents knew about his hobby and they really supported him. Maria looked at each of his blueprints and was impressed by the detailed plan he made.

She put the blueprints back on his table and woke him up.

"Tony dear... wake up darling, its already morning. I already cooked you bacon and eggs for your breakfast." She said.

"Noooooo... five more minutes..." Tony mumbled.

"You and I both know there are no five minutes when it is the weekdays... come on, get ready for school and come downstairs for breakfast." She chuckled seeing her son's antics.

"Yes mom.." Tony sighed while rubbing both of his eyes to try and wake up.

Tony sat there while looking around his entire room with his mind blank for 2 minutes. And stood up and cleaned up his table and hid his blueprints.

"Welp... a bath it is then." Tony mumbled by himself and went to get ready.

Time skip...

Tony's POV

After wearing my school uniform, i took my bag and went straight downstairs to the kitchen. Today my parents are free for one day from their work so they will be here most of the time today.

I saw my father in the living room sitting at the sofa, reading his daily newspaper. "Morning dad!" I smiled widely at him.

"Morning champ! Go to the kitchen and eat your breakfast. Youll need a lot of energy buddy." Father said.

"Im on it captain!" I saluted my father who chuckled at me and i went straight to the kitchen where mother was.

"Good morning mom! And thank you for the food!" I said happily while looking at my breakfast. The combination of fried bacon and eggs are my favourite when my mom cooks it. No one can win my mom's cooking... well to me of course.

"Your welcome sweetheart." She said as i ate all the bacon and eggs and after a drink of water i took my bags and kissed my mom on the cheek before i said goodbye.

As i quickly ran to the front door, father catched up to me as he held my left shoulder stopping me.

"Ill take you to school today Tony. Since this is the only time i would get to spend time with you." I smiled at him happily and he drove me to school.

The whole drive was only filled with laughter and happiness. I missed spending time with mom and dad but i really missed my dad tho... he always told me about his funny experience at work and it makes me happy that he likes to share his funny moments with me and mom.

Aftef talking and catching up, we finally arrived to my school... but of course with all of the students staring at me and my dad... its probably because how expensive our car was and the fact that my dad was a famous bussinessman and my mom working along side my father.

"Well champ! Study well and why dont you try and talk to your crush today hmm?" He said while giving me a lenny face. I wonder how he does that...

"Dad!"

"Alright, alright... im just kidding." He chuckled. He hugged me and gave me a pet on the head.

"Ill be going home first okay? Always make me proud son." He said and he finally left. But my feeling of happiness and content was only for a while before it was switched into fear and anxiety.

"Wow... the outsider is going to school with his daddy, awwwww... he must be really proud that his son is a genius in this school... i wonder if his daddy knows that we are "helping" him a lot... you should remember to give us credits Stark." A very big and build boy stood right in front of me with his familiar evil smirk, plastered on his face, looking at me with hatred and disgust.

"Back off Norman, your no better. Your grades are like shit that even the cows denied they pooped you out from their system. Tony has done nothing to you and your just bullying him." I heard a familiar voice from behind me and when I turned around, i was relieved that all of my friends came to me. Nat was the most savage person ever that even a teacher cant say anything that could make her angry.

"You know Norman, your so weak because you only want to mess with someone who is smaller and weaker than you. Why dont you fight someone your own size someone who has the same brain as yours, dumb and large." Clint was provoking him and he managed to make Norman fume in anger. You could really see the air coming out of his nostrils... he looks like a bull... the ugliest bull i have ever seen.

All of my friends were backing me up and they manage to scare off the bull away.

"Just you wait Stark... just you wait." Norman said and finally disapeared from our sight which was a relief.

"You know Tony, if your getting bullied by Norman you should inform the teachers about it. God knows what he would do to you if you dont tell them. It makes me want to be worried about you everyday." This time it was Rhodey who is talking. All of them are looking at me with worry. I cant tell them about it... i dont want them to suffer the same thing as me.

"Its fine really... he isnt gonna hurt me... you shouldnt be worried over something that will never happen to me." I said to try and make them believe that what i was telling them are true... which is not in my part.

"Tony... if you having problems or your getting bullied by Norman, you have to tell us ASAP you got me? Dont you dare stay quiet just because you want to protect us." Steve said.

"We have known you for years and you would always not tell us if your having any problems because you like to solve everything on your own... were your friends Tony and as friends we support each other... thats what friends do." Nat said while putting her hands on my shoulders and looked at me with a pure smile.

"I...Ill tell you guys if i have any problems... at the moment, i have no problems whatsoever." I tried smiling at them and they seem to believe on what i just said.

"Oh alright... you better keep your words Tony. Anyway... i see someone's crush today... he kind of looks like a hottie today with his new hairstyle... i wonder if that someone wants to see him or not...?" Nat pondered playfully while looking into the direction of a group of girls. Or maybe a person who was swarmed by those group of girls. I focused my eyes in the person.. and it was Stephen.

Im not surprised tho... because this always happen everyday... all the girls want to be with him... i even heard a rumor that he was dating with the school's popular girl, Christine. She is very kind to her juniors and has been spoken highly because she was also one of the best students at school.

Unfortunately, even i could agree that seeing the both of them dating makes me feel like they are fit for each other.

Which is why i think its impossible for me to even have a chance with Stephen i mean come on, he's straight for crying out loud. He would be disgusted if he knew that i like him.

"Hey... you dont have to be like that Tony... what if he likes you back? There is no way that people wont like you!" Steve tried to make me feel better and its not working if i were to be honest.

"Steve... you heard the rumors, heck everyone knows about the rumor that Christine and Stephen are dating. Their totally a match made by heaven. I doubt he will like me back. He could be straight as pole." I could tell me friends feel bad about me because of my love sided situation.

Stephen was my first crush after all.

No One's POV

Tony just sighed looking at the commotion happening right in front of him. With his friends following him, they went inside the school doors with someone's longing gaze following Tony's figure before Tony disappeared from his sight.

"I cant even say hi to him, damn it."

A/N

Hey guys so here is the first chapter of this book. I got time to finish it today since im not really busy today... tomorrow maybe XD. Anyway, toodles! <3

Oh and i switched Tony's mother's name to Maria😅😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

709K 9.1K 43
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
887K 34.2K 82
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
337K 13.9K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
413K 8.6K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.