||The Maze Runner||Gally fanf...

By chantaloftheshire

This is an imagine about gally and the maze runner. All rights of characters, (except some I made up) setting... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A Question
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
5 years later
The End
UGLYSNOWMAN

Chapter 5

3.5K 88 24
By chantaloftheshire

Sorry the chapters are short, they'll get longer I promise. Please vote and comment your thoughts!:) I'll be happy to take suggustions to improve my story.

-----------------------------------------------–-----------–------------

You wake up to a young boy sitting next to you.

"Hi! My name is chuck! We haven't been formally introduced.

"Nice to meet you chuck!"

"Breakfast is ready if you want it."

"Thanks"

You go to breakfast and keep your distance from gally. You sit next to newt and chuck. The bread is flavorless. The milk is watery.

"I wonder if the next greenie will be a girl." Says newt. You secretly hope you'll be the only girl, but it would be nice to have another girl around.

"That would be quite interesting."you say.

"We only get one per month," he explains.

"I hope it will be a girl!" Chuck happily states.

Chuck also says,"why does Gally always stare at you?! Creep alert!"

You all laugh. "I don't know how to answer that!"

A few hours later you start to work on making a picnic table to sit at. Gotta make some use of yourself.

Easier said than done. You try to carve the wood but it seems impossible.

Behind you is gally, who says ," here. Let me help."

"I don't need your help."

"You clearly do. you have no expirience. here, let me..."

"Stop! I can do it! Besides why are you always staring at me?"

"I was just trying to help you. And by the way, I try not to stare at you. But I can't help it. I stare at you because you're beautiful." He walks away.

You stand there, speechless, and stand there while your heart shatters into one million smithereens.

Why is he so rude if  he thinks I'm beautiful?

You just sit on the grass staring at it. Gally comes back. He sits next to you. Gosh, why are you so attracted to him if he's so emotionless?

"Y/N, I'm not that rude. I still have feelings."

"Why can't you be a leader and nicer?"

"I don't know. I'm just so angry. I've been here for a long time, and I want to leave. With you."

"Don't you mean with all of us?"

"Yea, I meant that. Honestly, I need to change. Youve been rubbing off on me.."

"And..?"

"You haven't seen the worst of me. Before you came I was a bully, and I'm now ashamed, but I'm better now."

"You promise you'll change. For me? And I'll promise we all get out of here."

"OK. I promise I'll change, babe."

You Blush so hard, you feel the blood rushing to your cheeks.

Gally playfully punches your arm and scootches closer to you. "Your cute when your blushing."

"Oh really now?" You tease.

Gally takes your long wavy hair and with amazement he says, "your hairs so soft!"

"STOP flirting with me!" You smile.

"We're in this together Y/N."

You both sit there for awhile enjoying each others company. He holds your hand and looks at it. His green eyes light up with satisfaction.m You just feel so warm in happy. You would feel the opposite without Gally. Wait, what?

OK, you finally brake down. You're totally falling for Gally. You just can't help it. Or describe it. Its a magical feeling like no other. The greatest feeling of security.

Gally whispers in your ear,"I want you. Only you."

"Same to you. But, Gally, I want to leave. I want to travel the world with you and laugh with you without having this burden on us."

"Me too, Y/N. Me too. More than anything. We have to earn it first."

"If i have too."

"I'd go anywhere with you, babe." Ugh, you can't resist that! Or that look of him, or that smirk of him, or that smile of his. Let's face it. You adore all of him.

Newt walks by and you both jump up, no need for any drama, right?

"If there's only one Griever per day, we should make weapons to kill it so we can get out of this bloody place." Newt says.

"Good idea. We should get some pointy sticks to make long swords. Or other things." Says Gally.

"OK, we better get on that." Says newt.

Gally looks worried. "What's wrong?"

"We don't know what's out there. What if its terrible, or dangerous?"

"But what if its not? Id rather get out then never knowing why we're here."

"Good point," he looks down and bites his lip.

"You ready, captain Gally?"

"Sure as shuck." He smirks.

Even though Gally is better now, you still have a feeling deep down that he's not completely okay. As you follow gally, you look down with a blank expression of worry. When he looks back at you, probably missing you or something corny, you smile.

"OK. We can start making our weapons now." Gally instructs.

Oh no, is he going to be bossy again?

He gives you some rope, some long, thick, bumpy sticks and a sharp blade.

In his orderly, harsh voice, he says, "only do what I say. First sharpen this stick with the blade like this." He demonstrates it, then continues. "After. Take the rope and tightly tie the other sticks to it to make it more stable and strong. OK?"

"Alright, captain."

You start to carve the stick. The blade accidently touches you and cuts your hand, you cringe and try to hide the pain.

"No, no! Your doing it wrong!" Gally shouts.

"Gally, you promised." You look into his eyes, hoping to see the real Gally. The better Gally.

"I'm sorry." He walks away. You stand there shocked, watching him stride away.

You try to finish carving the stick, but you're just so confused. He was just a human an hour ago! What happened! All the things he said. All the promises he made, meant nothing? He has no right to play with your heart like that! One minute, he's in love with you, the next he's the same bossy, distant... troll bait he was for the last 17 days! You know you want to give him another chance, but not until you can trust him 100%. You think so many thoughts at once you accidently cut yourself again. "Ouch, what the shuck!" You shriek with an annoyed expression.

You give up on the project for now and run to get water in frustration.

You slowly sip your water, so much better now. Chuck runs to you and it looks like he brings bad news.

"Y/N, the runners aren't back yet and the walls are about to close! Come on!" He graps your hands and you run to the maze where everybody is at.

The walls aren't closing yet but probably will be soon. Your actually really worried, mihno and you were just getting close!

A moment later you can hear a faint voice shouting "Help! Please!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoped you like it! 5 votes? :-)

Comment if you think I should do POV, like Y/M's POV and gallys POV after. Just a thought. Is it too late to do that? Hahaha idek. All I know is that I enjoyed writing this story so far and I hope its good!

Gally is life lol

._.

"_"

Mkay byee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 81 16
"𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖, ℂ𝕝𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕖," 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤, 𝕒 𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞 𝕠𝕟 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕡𝕤...
181K 2.7K 47
With her memory erased and identity forgotten, Elle awakens in the Glade surrounded by an ever-changing maze. She immediately realises she is differe...
Falling By bizzi1

Fanfiction

210K 5K 30
FIRST BOOK IN THE FALLING SERIES something is not right within the glade. it all started when the first girl comes. she turns someone that is hard a...
8.3M 231K 43
Bree is thrown into the glade like everybody else. In a dark metal box with no memory of her past life. She soon comes to realize that her new life i...