โญ’ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ...

By _MeanYoongiii_

...๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™˜๐™ง๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ซ ๐™™๐™ง๐™–๐™ข๐™– ๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๏ฟฝ... More

ยฐBroken Dreamsยฐ
ยฐMemoriesยฐ
ยฐTrust Issuesยฐ
ยฐTearยฐ
ยฐAutumn Leavesยฐ
ยฐDestinyยฐ
ยฐFirst Wishยฐ
ยฐLove?ยฐ
ยฐStay With Meยฐ
ยฐThe Fightยฐ
ยฐThoughts In The Rainยฐ
ยฐHis Universeยฐ
ยฐPanic Attackยฐ
ยฐBreak Upยฐ
ยฐSnow Fightsยฐ
ยฐI Need Herยฐ
ยฐLike A Sisterยฐ
ยฐStars Fallingยฐ
ยฐYoongi's Clothesยฐ
ยฐPromises And Envelopesยฐ
ยฐFireยฐ
ยฐOxygenยฐ
ยฐWhere My Universe Isยฐ
ยฐMy Goodbyeยฐ
ยฐEpilogue : Lightsยฐ
๐Ÿฅ€

ยฐJar of dreamsยฐ

176 8 0
By _MeanYoongiii_

Jungkook's pov:

          I was laying on my bed, looking at that ceiling I really didn't like to be honest. Everything seemed so dark. It was like I was in a maze and I couldn't find my way out. Everything seemed so cruel and I couldn't even run because my freaking legs can't move. I wanted to try to walk once again but I promised Y/n I won't do it if she is not here with me. I was looking at my feet under the blanket and I started recalling my childhood years that I was actually running all day long.

             My parents and my little brother were always looking at me like I was crazy just because I was outside all the time, playing with the other kids. My older brother never actually played a single game with me so I never had a memory of two brothers playing with each other. I always was facing his door. He never actually opened his door to me no matter how hard I was knocking. We didn't have the perfect relationship. Sometimes I was sure that he just hates me. I wonder where he is now. He wasn't in the car when my parents were driving me to college.

            My parents were always so strict. I remember that they actually forced me to enroll into that college when it was not my dream. I hate everything that has to do with economics and shit like that. My secret passion was astronomy and my parents didn't like it cause they thought that it's stupid to study for stupid things like that. I remember them saying that stars already exists and it's better to let them be... Like... That doesn't even make sense. My mom told me that the universe had found its place so it's my time to find my place too and my place is not somewhere near the galaxy. They were always talking nonsense cause they wanted me to enter that university they found online.

              They practically forced me to get in the car as well that day. I remember my dad putting my leggage in and my mom pushing me in the back seat. That was the moment when I gave up and leaned on my seat. I remember thinking 'Maybe it's not meant to be'. That thought broke my heart while rain started pouring. I also remember the rain started falling to the ground and the car started moving. I leaned my head on the window and started crying silent tears. We were driving for over and hour and I was still crying

             I remember my mom saying annoyed "Can you stop crying". That was something I recalled just now. I widened my eyes as I remembered that memory. I tried to go further but at this moment I heard someone knocking on the door. I looked at it as it opened and Y/n walked in. I immediately smiled at her and she shyly walked even closer. "Hi Jungkook" she shyly said and my smile grew bigger. "Hey! I wasn't expecting you to come today!" I said as I tried to look outside of the window.

          "Of course I would! I will have to come later as well!" she said and I actually felt happier than ever. "Oh that's really nice Y/n!" she approached me at that sentence and touched my right knee that was under the blankets. "So how are you?" she asked me and I started stuttering because I could feel her touching me. "I-i am good! Thanks!". She turned to look at me and furrowed her eyebrows. "I meant with your legs! Like... Do you have any symptoms?!". I gave her an 'oh' look. "Ohhh! No!" she stopped touching me and sit at that same old stool. "Don't worry Jungkook! Everything will be okay!" her smile full of hope filled up the room.

           I could smell her aroma and it was like spring came early. She grabbed her bag that was on the floor and opened it. "I - I brought you something!" I furrowed my eyebrows at her sentence and she took out a jar full of sand. I saw a little shell was on the top of the sand and little rocks were in between. My eyes widened and I looked at her doe eyes as she was sligtly holding the jar. "What?" was the first thing I could say as I was in shock. "You said you missed the sea!" she stated and I was looking at her instead of the jar. "Are you kidding?" I couldn't proceed what just happened and she seemed confused. "What? You don't like my surprise?" She questioned as she opened the bag to put the jar inside. I cut her off before she did so.

           "Are you kidding? I love your surprise!" I said while lifting my upper body and showed her my hand. She handed me the jar and her eyes lighten up. "I thought you hated sea at night! And you left the hospital at night yesterday!" I said completely shocked and she beamed. "Well I live by the beach and I am kinda used to be captured by the sea." She joked around and I smiled at her generous face. I opened the jar and got out the Shell. I was touching it with my fingertips as her voice broke the silence. "It's a florid a fighting conch!" I turned to look at her more shocked than what I was before. "How do you know this information?" I asked her as I couldn't help my curiosity.

               "Well I leave by the sea... So I grew up there! And I liked seashells so everytime I was finding a new one I always liked to find information about it!" that was the best thing I have ever heard and it came out of her heart. "Y/n Thats amazing!" I stated and she started blushing. "Well you can keep the seashell but the sand will definitely stink after a few days. I brought it here cause it still smells like the sea and you said that sea can set you free" she stated and my eyes went wide again.

                That was so touching I didn't know what to say. "Y/n!" I said while looking inside of the jar and putting the seashell in again. "What?" she innocently said and I smiled at her. "Thank you so much!" I finally managed to say and she smirked at me. That made my heart jump out of my chest. "You don't have to thank me! Really!" she didn't finish the sentence cause I caught her off. "Well I do!" I said and her eyes widened.

Y/n pov: 

              I ran into the office to see Jimin struggling with some papers. He let them on his desk as soon as he saw me and smiled. He winked as his voice was confident. "Hey!" he said and waved while I threw my bag on top of my desk. "Hi! What are you doing?" I asked him out of curiosity and my eyes were focused on his desk with the papers. "Oh Nothing! I am just trying to figure out how this thing works" He joked around and I laughed. I approached the desk and touched the papers.

             "May I?" I politely asked and he nodded. I started looking at the papers and laughed. "Forget about the papers!" I said and he furrowed his eyebrows. "It's time for some action" I said and went to take my bag. I made him a sign to follow me. "Where are we going?" He asked right away but I was already out of the room so he followed me until he saw me right outside the elevetor. He came after me and we got in. "Where are we going?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

                "You'll see!" I said and he chuckled. The door opened and I went out. He started running behind of me until we met Jungkook's door. I knocked on the door and heard his sweat voice telling me to come in. I opened the door and saw his smile growing bigger...until he saw Jimin. "Hey Jungkook!" I said and he looked at me. "You came back fast!" he claimed as he found that old smile again. "Yes, You remember Jimin! Right?" I asked and he nodded with a confused look.

              "Hey Jungkook" Jimin waved at him and Jungkook gave him a fake smirk. "Jungkook I want a little favor!" I said and he nodded. "Of course! What is it?" he said without even hesitating. "So Jimin is the new doctor and he needs to know how things work here... So I am going to show him!" I said and he laughed. "And how are you going to show him?" He spontaneously asked and I put my fingers on my lips. I started thinking the way to tell him what I was about to tell him. "I need your body!" I said but then realised that what I just said sounded completly wrong. Jungkook was looking at me with a shock look and I realised that Jimin was looking at me the same.

              "I mean... I need to show Jimin how to treat a patient and I have to show that by using you!" I quickly said and I tried to stop blushing. Jimin started laughing after holding it in for so long. Jungkook bursted out lauging as well. "Hey stop!" I ordered both of them but they didn't stop. I started blushing once again but Jungkook spoke. "You can have my body!" He sarcastically said and I turned to look at him with a death glance. Both of them stopped.

                I approached his bed and put my hands on his sheets. "May I?" I asked and he nodded. I pulled the sheets away and let them fall down. I saw his legs on the bed and made a sign to Jimin to come closer. "So the first thing you have to do for the first month is probably to message the legs" I put my hands on his right leg and bented over. I was making slowly movements with my hands on his leg. I turned my head to look at Jungkook and he had his eyes closed.

                 "So would you like to try Jimin?" I asked him and he nodded placing both of his hands on his legs. He was messaging him for at least ten minutes. "Okay so after that you have to grab each leg and move it up and down for at least an hour!" He widen his eyes. "An hour?" Jimin said and Jungkook quickly opened his eyes. "So you're telling me that you are gonna spend an hour for my legs almost everyday until I walk again?" He was shocked when he realised what I had to do everyday.

                 "4 hours!" I said while taking the sheets of the floor. "What?" he asked and I smiled. "Well. You have two legs so two hours. And I also have to do it at night as well! But we will start tomorrow! Okay Kook?" I spontaneously said and widen my eyes. "Kook?" Jimin asked and I cleared my throat. "Kook is shorter!" I said and started moving away from the bed. He followed me as I saw Jungkook. "Thank you Jungkook!" I said and gave him a secret smile so Jimin couldn't notice. Jungkook started blushing and nodded. "Don't even mention it Y/n! You can use my body whenever you want to." I started blushing and his smile lit up my world. I smiled and started stuttering. "Thank you!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

994 58 24
๐‡๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐จ๐ค ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐๐š๐ฒ. ๐’๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ง๏ฟฝ...
1.6K 42 8
๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐๐“๐’ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž <๐Ÿ‘
178K 6.8K 32
แดคแดแดแด‹แด‡ แดˆษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… ส€แดแดแดแดค แด€ษดแด… สœแดส€แดแดษดแด€สŸ แด›แด‡แด‡ษดแด€ษขแด‡ส€แดค แดค แด› แด€ ส€ แด› แด‡ แด…: [3ส€แด… แดแดˆ แดŠแดœสŸส, 2018] แด„ แด แด แด˜ สŸ แด‡ แด› แด‡ แด…: [19แด›สœ แด…แด‡แด„...
900K 25.4K 64
BTS Imaginesโค๏ธ *Lots of teasing *Will make you feel lonely *Just happy imagines