Close Friends

By jthawtiter

From the West Harlem, New York, Payton has no father but a foul mother. With her always assuming Payton was u... More

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
YOU GUYS/ CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
Yall😭🥺
CHAPTER 80
PSA🔊
GUYSSSSSSSS

CHAPTER 64

3K 82 26
By jthawtiter

                                A U G U S T

It was only 10 at night and August still hadn't went home. He was at a bar not to far from the house. He was so upset he was on his sixth glass of henny. Payton wouldn't leave his head for nothing in the world.

He couldn't believe what he had done. He couldn't believe somebody like Payton had went through something like that.  He knew she went through something because she was way to real of a female. He just didn't know it was something like that.

"August" He heard Ti voice as she took a seat beside him. His blood boiled.

"What you doing hea' Ti?" He asked as he looked at his drink as he held the glass in his hand.

"Everybody is out partying and they left me so I was walking by and I thought they would be here but it's just you so" she said and he took a sip of his drink.

"Payton with them?" He asked, she was literally his only concern.

"No umm about that... are you guys ok?" Ti asked and August chuckled to hisself a bit.

"Ti don't sit up here and act like you care bout Payton, you don't even like her" August said an his deep raspy voice sent chills down her spine.

"Right so anyways, about us, I mean wass-" she began to rub on August but he pushed her hand away.

"Ain't no us, I hate that we made a us in the first place" August said and Ti feelings were hurt.

"August you don't mean that your just drunk and y-" he cut her off.

"I mean that shit with my soul, do you know that because of you I lost one of the realist females I ever met" he said taking another sip of his henny.

"Payton was no where near real" Ti said flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"Realer than you" he mumbled taking another sip of henny.

"August I don't know what that lil hood rat did to you but you need to get your act together" Ti said and he downed the rest of the henny that was in his cup.

"Ti it's crazy how you can disrespect people and expect people not to say anything back and even crazier that you continue to disrespect a person that beat your ass already" He said as he asked for another cup of henny.

"August stop, you need to stop drinking cause your loosing you fucking mind" she said trying to take his glass be he snatched it from her.

"I've already lost my mind, I lost my heart to, so I can drink whatever the fuck I want to" He said as the lady came over and refilled his cup.

"August stop, you know how you get when you drink" She said and he sipped his drink.

"How do I get, inform me" He said and she sigh.

"You say things you regret" She said and he chuckled.

"The only think I regret is going with yo hoe ass and letting Payton walk out that restaurant unhappy" he said as he downed the rest of his drink and put his a hundred dollar bill on the counter.

"August wait" Ti said as he walked out the door. She grabbed her wallet and phone off the counter and rushed out behind him.

"August wait" she grabbed him turning him around once he turned around.

"You know miss me don't act like you don-" before she could finish August had lost it.

"WHAT DON'T YOU GET I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU AND I DON'T FUCKING LOVE YOU TI" He yelled in her face and her eyes water.

"August you don't mean that yo-" he cut her off as tears rolled down her face.

"Payton got my heart end of discussion" He said turning around walking away from her Ti.

Ti had put him and his family through so much shit. She the one who started him to dealing not Mel. She thought it was a good idea so that she could have money since she was homeless even though she had a house.

He talk Mel into doing it even though Mama T beg Ti not to let him do what Mel was doing. Instead she disrespected Mama T every time she came over. Even though she did his mama wrong he stuck by her side.

Not a daylight in Hell has Payton ever thought about disrespecting his mom. She only lets him smoke weed because she smoked. And if Payton ever need some money August would definitely be her last option.

"Pierre where y'all at?" August asked as he headed home and Pierre answered the phone.

"Nigga we at this Disneyland and we probably gone be here til 3 cause traffic backed up so" Pierre said and August nodded his head.

"alright bro I'll hit you later" August said and hung up.

Payton on the other hand was just know getting ready for bed. She had just got out the shower and she had on her night cloth. She had on a black sports bra with some pink boy shorts . She put on deodorant and brushed her teeth.

As she look in the mirror she noticed the hickey August gave her from the other day is fading away. She licked her lips as she thought about that night.She bit her lip as she shook the thought out her head. She checked the mirror one more time see her eyes red and low.

She cuts the light off and held for the bed. As soon as she's about to crawl in bed somebody knocks on the door. She smacked her teeth pushing a piece hair out her face. She hopped down and walked to the door. She turns the knob and opens the door. She looks up to see August standing there.

"Damn" He said as he look her up and down. She backs up sighs. That was the last person she expected to be at the door.

"August if you sleeping in here then i'm sleeping on the couch" she said turning around walking to the bed. He closed the door locking it.

"Payton you not leaving" his husky voice fills the room as he walked over to her standing infront of her.

He gave her look and she instantly got turned on. She had already sip some Henny and was higher than a kite. She tried to avoid the feeling but she couldn't.

"August what you want?" Payton asked as he took of his clothes and shoes.

"You" he said walking over to her.

"I love you, I wish you would forgive me" he said as he took a seat on the bed beside her.

"Wishes don't always come true" Payton said moving her hair over her shoulders.

"Payton my heart is hurting right now, I never wanna see you cry again" August told her and she shrugged her shoulders.

"I wish I had a band aid to heal it, don't feel sorry for me though it's gone make it harder for you to let me go" Payton said as she stood up.

"Payton I just want you to be happy even if we not together because I care a lot about you man " August told her as he stood up following her to the patio.

"August what you expect me to say?" She asked as she sat in the chair on the patio looking out at nothing in particular.

"Payton I don't know but I need you to say something" He said going around sitting infront of her.

"See I'm about to cry because my feelings are so hurt right now" she said trying to control her tears.

"Please don't do that" August said rubbing his hands down his face.

"August I'm don't understand what's hurting you when you did the shit yo" She said and he shook his head.

"I'm hurt because I went to see my brotha' the otha' day and I told him I loved you Payton, then I turn around and do some fuck shit like this" He said and Payton sigh trying not to drop tears right now. He was so upset with hisself.

"August maybe we don't need to be in a relationship" Payton said although it hurt'd her to her heart to say that.

"No Payton No, I been through so much shit but loosing you would kill me" August told her and she dropped her head.

"August I can't do this" she said standing up walking back inside.

She was fend to cry and she didn't want him to see her cry. Not because she didn't trust him, she knew it would break his heart. She knew he was already heartbroken about their break up. She didn't wanna kept hurting his feelings.

August dropped his head as tears slid down his face. He loved Payton more than she loved herself. It crazy because they didn't like each other at first. And she was the last one he expected to fall in love with. He hadn't even got the pussy yet and he was sprung.

Payton sat on the bathroom floor in tears. Lord knows she didn't wanna let August go. August was her baby and she never had feelings for a dude like him. Hearing a knock she stood up and opened the door.

"Payton I love yo-" before he could finished she pulled his face to hers and they shared and intense kiss.

"Show me" she said and he bit his lip as he held his hands on her hips.

"You sure" he asked and she nodded. He pulled back into a kiss as he closed the bathroom door.

Payton eyes fluttered opened to the sun in her eyes causing her to close them back. She looked up to see August asleep mouth open and everything. She looked under the covers to see she only had on T-shirt and Panties and her was damp.

Last night was far from what she expected. She thought it would hurt but instead August took his time. He made sure he was careful and he showed her so much passion and affection.

August had put that thang on her vice versa. She was definitely staying in today. She slowly rolled over hissing as she felt pain in her thighs. August was arm was tight around her waist.

Slowly moving his arm she moved out his arms. She slowly sat up feeling nothing but pain. She sat on the side of the bed trying to let her legs stop aching. She reached over grabbing her phone.

"4:22 in the afternoon" she said shocked. She used the bed for a lift as she slowly stood up.

"Oww" she mumbled as her as she slowly limped out the room.

"Shit August" she said slowly walked downstairs.

Once she got downstairs she looked out the back to see everybody outside. Some were playing basketball and others were on the pool. She seen Paris mugging and she shook her head as she limped to the fridge.

"Finally your up" Amarin said walking in the house once she seen her bestfriend at the fridge.

"Yea I am, Afternoon" Payton said closing the fridge once she got her a water.

"Ya walk is cricket that mean you lost your ticket" Amarin said clapping her hands together causing Payton to smirk while opening her water.

"OH MY GOD" Amarin yelled excitedly and Payton shook her head walking back towards the stairs.

"I'm going back to sleep" she said as she limped upstairs with her water in her hand and her hair moved back and forth.

"Jesus my legs hurt" she said once she got to her room and opened the door.

Payton slowly got back in the bed as August hugged her pillow. She grabbed her phone and sat back against the bed board. Unlocking it she went to Twitter. The first thing she seen was Ti on Twitter talking about her and Paris.

@no_ti: @iygpayton & @thatbitparis y'all some dusty ass hoes, I should've beat yo ass when I had the chance.

@thatbitparis: @no_ti bitch you couldn't beat me or my sister if we let you🗣 & you didn't even come back lastnight.

@no_tessa: @thatbitparis girl shut the fuck up before I beat you and ya sista🗣.

@thatbitparis: @no_tessa bitch don't talk about my sister when she beat BOTH of you bitches at the same time💯.

@no_ti: @thatbitparis girl shut the fuck up, you don't even like ya sista🥴

@thatbitparis: @no_ti bitch so, she my sister tho... bring yo ass back here so I can beat yo ass AGAIN opp ass hoe‼️

"I'm not even gone entertain that" she said locking her phone shaking her head.

She slowly stood up from the bed tossing her phone beside August who was on a deep sleep. She limped to the bathroom and turned on the light. As she looked in the mirror hickeys were all over her neck.

She got closer to the mirror to take a look at her neck. She lifted her shirt down so she could see her chest and nothing but purple hickeys showed up. Smacking her teeth she turned on the water so she could wash her face.

Once she finished she slowly sat on the floor and thought about her feeling towards August. She was now in love with him and they were officially together, he told her that lastnight before he made love to her body.

She just didn't know she would fall for a boy like August. He treats her like the princess she is and he always there for her. Vice Versa. She just didn't expect it to happen like this and she definitely didn't think it would be August.

*days later*
*Payton P.O.V.*

It was our sixth day into the trip. Tomorrow was the last day and I was glad. I couldn't bare looking at Ti without wanting to fuck her up. August been keeping me out of trouble and we been communicating a lot.

Today we didn't do nothing but go to mall and buy things as a group. The whole time we was at the mall Ti stared August down. He wasn't paying no attention to her but I was. I know they said no drama which is fine, but shorty gone have to watch what she doing.

"Payton" Pierre caught my attention as I laid in the couch by myself. August was outside playing basketball with the boys.

"Yooo" I said as I sat up on the couch and he sat beside me. He sat beside me with a worried looked.

"You good?" I asked concern.

"Yea I'm good. That's what I came to ask you" he said and I jolt my face back scrunching it up.

"What you mean? I'm good" I told him and he shrugged.

"Ion know it just that twin feeling" he said and I nodded understanding what he saying.

"Oh well I'm good" I told him sitting back on the couch. He looked at me with a unsure look before shrugging.

"Ok well imma go back and play basketball" he said and I nodded. We did our handshake and he left.

"Hey Payton" Ti spoke as she sat on the far end of the couch. I waved at her and put my attention back on my phone.

"Look I know we didn't start on the good foot but can we please be cool on this trip" she asked me and I looked at her out the side of my eye.

"I never had a problem with you. You had a problem with me" I told her as I kept my attention on my phone.

"So you don't remember you saying you had a problem with me?" She asked and I sigh with irritation.

"And I address it." I shrugged locking my phone.

"When" she asked surprised and I smacked my teeth.

"When I told you that we don't have problem. If I can walk pass you untouched and unbothered we have no problem" I told her as I stood up from the couch leaving her there.

"Females yo" I said grabbing me a bottle of water out the fridge. As I closed the fridge turning around I was grabbed by waist and kissed all over my face causing me to blush.

"August stop" I blushed and smacked his teeth.

"I can't kiss my girl?" He asked and I smiled pecking his lips.

"There you go" I said stepping around him. He grabbed my wrist making me turn and look at him.

"You ok?" He asked me and I nodded opening my water.

"Yea I'm good" I told him as I was about to take a sip off my water but he grabbed it from me gulping half the bottle.  He handed it back to me.

"I love you" he kissed my lip walking out the kitchen smiling.

"August" My mouth drop as I looked at the half the bottle. I drunk the rest of it and got another bottle.

I walked back in the living room drinking my water. Everybody came in the door and as August came in the living room I seen Ti staring at him. I understand my nigga packing and she had him first but that's my dick and she lost had opportunity. I decided that I wasn't gone say nothing and walked upstairs. I needed to walk away before I loose my mind.

"Payton where you going?" August said as he walked over to me making me stop at the second step and everybody continued to talk.

"To sleep" I told him taking another sip of my water.

"Want me to come lay with you?" He asked and shook my head no.

"No you can stay" I told him and he bit his bottom lip letting me know he was frustrated.

"Payton you sure you o-" I cut him off already knowing what he was about to say.

"August I'm fine I'm just going to sleep" I told him and he sigh.

"Ok well give me a kiss" he said and I pecked his lips multiple times.

"I love you" he looked me in my eyes and I smile pecking his lips again.

"I love you too" I told him and he peck my lips again he smacked my butt as I walked upstairs to my room.

"11:31" I said as I looked at my Apple Watch while taking it off. I put it on charger alone with my phone.

I changed into my shorts and got under the covers. I said my prayers before going to sleep.

*2 in the morning*

I woke up from my sleep because I had the same crazy ass dream. I drunk the rest of the water I had on the floor and I was about to wake August up and ask him to go get me another one, but he wasn't even in bed. I decided to get up and go get one myself. As I walk out my room I hear giggling and I didn't worry about it at first because it wasn't my business. As I reached the middle of the steps i realized it august giggling.

"I miss it too Ti" I heard him say and I bit my lip going back upstairs. I wasn't even thirsty nomore.

"Wow" I sigh closing my door locking it behind me. I did not wanna be around him right now. I got back in bed and went right back to sleep.

#LONGLIVENIPSEYHUSSLE😭💔
#TMC🏁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

490K 12.4K 47
YN: August I love you! August: YN I..... YN is from the dangerous streets of New Orleans. Who has a crush on her best friend August. Do he have the s...
234 27 3
In the diverse streets of New York, where worlds collide, two souls from opposite neighborhoods cross paths. Their unexpected encounter creates the f...
408K 12.3K 30
Jaelynn from Harlem moves to New Orleans where she meets her next door neighbor August. August is a typical trouble maker but has better intentions f...