The muted hero (Legend of Zel...

Od Mutedboy

The story begins when one day at hyrule high, with zelda hyrule...the most popular girl in school and the mu... Více

The muted hero (Legend of Zelda)(Zelink)
Chapter 1:PROLGUE
Chapter 2: A friendship explained and the fight
Chapter 3: The life of Time
Chapter 4: The hang out and the blade
Chapter 6:Link's past revealed!
Chapter 7: A Dark Day Approaching
Special Thanks
Chapter 8: The dark meeting between families
Chapter 9: The Sick and Wounded Hero
Chapter 10: Secrets Slowly become unraveled
Chapter 11:The worst day ever/The return of a enemy
Special Thanks.....250 readers
Chapter 12:The Suspicion and confession
Special thanks for reaching over 500 readers
Chapter 13: From great to worst
Chapter 14:The big Dark Surprises
Chapter 15:Confronting the problem
Special thanks for reaching over 1k readers from all my stories
Chapter 16: The recovery
The Face Reveal
Special thanks for reaching over 2k readers from all my stories!!!
Apology for not uploading
I'm back!!!!!!!!
Chapter 17: Revenge on the bullies
Happy New Year!!!!!
Chapter 18: Prom
Chapter 19: Some Quality time (Finale)

Chapter 5:Her parents and Time's real name revealed!

1.2K 17 21
Od Mutedboy

When Zelda knocked,Her butler open the door.

Butler:Hello Zelda,I see you've brought company.He said eyeballing Time.

Zelda:This is Time,He really never talks but I gave him a notebook to write on.

Butler:Oh I see,well come in your parents are waiting.

When they got inside,They see Zelda's parents in the living room.

Zelda's Father:Oh hey sweetie,So this is Time that you spoke of.

Zelda:yea dad, she said with a flushed face which her parents noticed. Anyway Time, these are my parents.Time simply nodded.

Zelda's mother:Why doesn't he speak, and also why can't we see his face.

Zelda looked at Time.

Time wrote:I lost my voice at 10 years old and as for why my face being covered it's;Because I am just broken. But your daughter has been helping try to escape my broken self,which I'm happily grateful for.

Zelda and Her parents were shocked to hear that he lost his voice.Her parents felt bad asking without knowing his situation,but they were happy to see that their daughter found the right guy for her. Zelda face flushed at the fact, that Time was grateful for her companionship.

Zelda's mother:I deeply apologize for asking sir.

Time shook his head

Time wrote:So what do you guys do for fun?

Zelda's mother:Well I was about to cook some dinner.

Time wrote:Can I help,I have cooking experience.

Zelda's mother: Sure Time, if you want.

Zelda:So what can you cook Time?

Time Wrote:That's for me to know and for you to find out 😉

Zelda:(giggles) Ok Time Surprise me.

After 30 mins...

Zelda's mother:Alright dinner's ready.

Zelda and her father asked simultaneously asked

Both:You two made this!?

Zelda's Mother:(laughing) Mostly Time, all I did was assit him.

They both look at Time.

Time Wrote:Told ya so😀

When they sat to eat Zelda's parents noticed how slow Time was eat,as well as the fact that the was blood coming out of his arms but decided to not say anything.

Zelda's Mother:So how Time act at school with Zelda?

Zelda:He's pretty awesome,he  help others that are being bullied, he put others before himself and top it off he's pretty much untouchable when it comes to a swordfight.Plus he's really is a nice gentleman.

Realizing what she said,she turn away from her parents with a flushed face which caused her parents to laugh.While under the hood,Time face flushed as well.

Zelda's mother:Is that so😏

Time nodded

Time felt he could trust the family with his secrets and wrote..

Time wrote:Alright I feel as though I can trust you all with my secrets, but please don't tell anyone else okay.

The Hyrule family nodded, while they were a little surprised to see that coming out of the blue.

Time wrote:Ok,1 is this.he said while getting his blade.

Her parents were shocked to see that the boy wield the real Master Sword.

Both:So you're the you man that saved us.

Time nodded.

Both:Thank you so much for back then.

Time Wrote:Second is this...

Time Telepathically:Hey can you guys hear me,It's time.

All looked at Time...

Zelda's Father:How are you doing that!?

Time Telepathically:I'm using telepathy,Since lost my voice I use this as a substitute.But l only use it for people I trust.

Time Telepathically:Three is that I have powers due to the perk of wield the Master Sword...

Time Used telekinesis on table and gently raising it up and gently put it down.

Time telepathically:I also can move stuff with my mind.

Time move his sword in the air with his mind.

Time Telepathically:This Power I can show you outside.

They follow him outside

And they were shocked to see Time summon a dark version of himself.

Time telepathically:Well guys meet shadow my dark opposite best friend.

Shadow:yo what's up😎

Time Telepathically:So you ready shadow☺

Shadow Telepathically:You know it my brother.

For one hour, Zelda and Her parents were more shocked to see how fast,skilled,and evenly matched the two were.

Time Telepathically:Alright dude that enough for now.

Shadow:Alright Link,See ya.

After shadow left...

Zelda:Why did he call "Link"?

Time Telepathically:Because that's my final secret. my real name is "Link".

All:Nice meet you,Link!

Link Telepathically:Nice meet you two. But Zelda only call by My real name when us and Fledge are together.And you parents should only call me by my Real named when we're alone, Got it?

They all nodded

Zelda:Why near Fledge tho?

Link Telepathically:Because he can speak Telepathically too. Plus He's the only person who knows all my secrets.

Zelda:Ok,Understood.

Link Telepathically:So where is the shower at?

Zelda's Mother:Upstairs and we have spare clothes for you while our butler Wash your clothes.

Link Telepathically:Ok,but don't take my hoodie because I not ready to show my face yet.

As Link was taking a shower shower he hid a knife and start to cut himself while in the shower,Which caused nothing but tears to explode out of his face and soon almost all negativity consumed him.But there was one thought that came to him and it was zelda which caused him to stop.

While with Zelda's parents...

Zelda's mom:I'm glad our daughter find the perfect guy for her although,he's still hiding something dark from us.

Zelda's Father:Yea,I noticed blood coming out of his arms during dinner and he looked deeply depressed about something.You don't think he's cutting himself do you?

Zelda's Mother:It almost may be,Because When I helped Link with dinner I noticed blood on one of our knifes.

Zelda's Father:Our answer lies in in the cameras we have all over the house.(Which is pretty well hidden.)

At 12:00am Link wake up and was feeling pretty bad,Which cause him to pull out his hidden knife and cut himself badly.For the past three hours,He'll nothing out but blood and tears. Which luckily, no one heard him.An hour later both Zelda parents came down stairs and they look in horror to see Link covered in so much blood and tears. They couldn't bare to watch.

Zelda's Mother:L-Link,W-w-what is this?

Link mentally broke that Zelda's parents were watching, he then curled up into a ball on the ground and let tears and blood on the ground.They went to comfort him and Zelda's Mother asked....

Zelda's Mother:Link are you okay, please say something.We can bare to see you like this,Espcially Zelda.

After 10 minutes of comfort Link, he telepathically spoke....

Link Telepathically:I am sorry,You two probably think I'm pathetic right now 😭😢.

Zelda's Father:Link,Please don't say that.You are not pathice,you ate a kind, selfless,young sweet gentleman

Link Telepathically:*Sniff* Really, thank you so much for your words Mister Hyrule. *Sniff*

Zelda's Mother:Please tell us what's bothering you Link?

Link Telepathically:Yes Miss Hyrule. I'll tell you everything about me,but don't tell Zelda until I'm ready promise?

Both nodded

Link Telepathically:Alright, it starts like this.....

The end for chapter 5
I hope you enjoy my first Zelda story and thanks to those who read my story.
Peace out everybody 😊👍

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.9K 105 13
Two years after Hyrule was saved from the Great Calamity, Ganon regains strength, awakens, and returns with a new plan - to marry Zelda. When Link an...
651 26 17
Zelda is heading to Hyrule Academy and meets tons of new friends including a 16 year old boy named Link they soon grow feelings towards each other bu...
340 0 17
In the land of Hyrule, events of eerie nature unfold pretty often. When things are calm and quiet, it almost feels like something is brewing in the s...