delivery girl

By michibap

Lookism x reader In which (Y/N) is a soft, but sketchy little shit. Original comic by Taejoon Park More

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch.13
Ch.13.5
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
20 Chapter Special!
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Ch.36
Ch.37
Ch.38
38.5
Ch.39
Ch.41
Ch.42
Ch.43
Ch.44
Ch.45
Ch.46
🎃
Ch.47
Ch.48
Ch.49
Ch.50
Ch.51
Ch.52
Ch.53
Ch.54
Ch.55
Ch.56
Ch.57
Ch.58
Ch.59
Ch.60
Ch.61
Ch.62
Ch.63
Ch.64

Ch.40

7.9K 488 148
By michibap

Fun (Y/N) Fact #2: (Y/N) owns a cat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm currently in possession of two bodies.

I don't know why, how, or for what reason this new body came to be.

What I'm sure of is...

Both are completely ass when it comes to studying. Daniel is currently learning the hard way that being pretty only gets you so far.

He sat at his table, staring at the pages of his textbook. 'Ugh. Forgot again. I can't remember...'

Finally, a distraction came along. Daniel practically lunged at his phone when it rang.

"Hello... mom!!"

"Son! What's up?" She asked and Daniel could hear her smile through the phone.

"Not much-"

"Midterms are coming up, you say?"

"Yeah, mom. Don't worry."

"Thank goodness, you must've studied hard. Just trust your mom and study your butt off."

"...yeah okay mom!"

I haven't cracked a book though.

Daniel heard a different voice from his mom's end of the line. Was that somebody asking her to clean a table?

"Son, I'm working. So I'll call later."

"Oh okay..."

'Mom... she's working at a restaurant? Looking out for me and slaving away... and since transferring I've done nothing for her. I gotta ace this test! I gotta do it! Now I can study for 24 hours a day!'

I planned to take complete advantage of this situation.

I decided to do memorization at night and ask a friend for help during the day.

"....So since you're the top student in the class could you help me study?"

I never though the top student in our class was...

"Jay." A different voice said.

'Huh?'

"Are you cheating on me? I already called dibs." (Y/N) said from her seat, looking between Jay and Daniel.

"W-What?"

Jay flushed and shook his head, looking at Daniel.

"He said he can tutor both of us." Daniel said, translating their little language.

"I know." (Y/N) answered as she moved to sit in the empty desk next to Jay. "Now are we going to study or what?"

(Y/N) and I started getting help from Jay at school.

.. And then after school..

Zack was sitting peacefully at the library, studying Mira more than his books.

'Finally, the two of us, alone-'

He flinched when the chair next to him pulled out and somebody plopped on it. He turned his his head to glare at (Y/N), who was smirking back at him.

"I hope you don't mind if we join you." She said.

"We...?" Mira asked, and both turned their heads to look at the rest of the group that was smiling at them.

'Why are you all here? Damn! What is it, a school reunion?!'

Duke was going into overdrive trying to help a hopeless Daniel and keeping (Y/N) from flicking folded paper at Zack.

"Why aren't you studying?" Duke sighed.

"Because I already know all this stuff. I was the top student in middle school, so they let me study some high school stuff when I finished our material early." (Y/N) explained.

"Oh, I remember that!" Mira chirped.

"She used to piss off our teacher so much, haha." Zack laughed.

"Wait, so if you already know this stuff then why are you asking Jay for help?" Daniel asked.

"Because I needed an excuse to hang out with Jay." She answered absentmindedly, trying to aim a wad of paper at Zack's head.

She only looked away from her task when the table went silent, and saw everybody at the table staring at her.

"Wait, no-"

Needless to say, the table was a chaotic mess.

At the end of the day, Daniel was exhausted. He didn't think he could force himself to read one more letter. But now he was going into twelve more hours of studying?

Ugh.

However, when he woke up in his other body, his mind was fresh!

Maybe this wouldn't be so bad...
________________________________
Later that night, Zoe was flustered as she left the convenience store that Daniel was working at.

'Gah! Why am I so stupid?! Losing my cool in front of a piggy? How pathetic!' She beat herself up as she made her way down the dark street.

'Why am I chill around Daniel, but when it comes to him I just-'

"Zoe?"

The girl yelped and fell backwards when she heard somebody call her name. When she saw them move to take a step closer she scrambled backwards.

'Oh no! I'm alone! What if Gangnam lord is back?!'

"S-Stay back!"

"Fine, stay on the ground then." The voice said, (Y/N)'s face showing when the stranger lifted the brim of their hat.

"(Y/N)?!"

"Hi."

"Why are you wearing a hat when it's dark out? And why do you smell like pizza?"

(Y/N)'s face went blank and she looked down at her uniform shirt then back at Zoe.

"No clue." She shrugged.

"Oh..." Zoe mumbled, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment. 'I'm just being really stupid tonight, huh?'

"What're you doing out so late? And wearing that outfit, aren't you cold?" (Y/N) asked.

"Just seeing a friend..." 'I can't let (Y/N) know I hang out with a piggy! That's not cool!'

"Oh? Who was it?"

Zoe glanced back in the direction of the store and (Y/N) looked in the same direction.

"W-Why do you need to know?"

"So defensive, was it a guy?"

"Why are you following me?" Zoe countered.

(Y/N) chuckled. "You're the center of my universe, you know." She said sarcastically.

"Huh?"

"I definitely didn't have a delivery to one of the houses in the neighborhood you're walking through. No way."

"Okay, I get it."

(Y/N) grinned and took a step closer to Zoe.

"So, who's the lucky guy?"

"Don't worry about it!!" 'Jeez! Can't she drop it?! Why does she have to be so close??' Zoe wondered as she felt her face heat up.

Her eyes accidentally flickered down to
(Y/N)'s lips. I mean, they're right there!!

'Pretty... What chapstick does she use? It has to be tinted, no way they're that pink.'

"Was it even a guy? Maybe it was a lady, hm?" (Y/N) hummed teasingly, leaning even closer to Zoe.

Zoe loosened up a bit seeing (Y/N)'s mischievous smile and leaner away.

"(Y/N)! Stop being weird." She giggled, playfully pushing (Y/N) back.

The other girl allowed Zoe to push her away and backed off.

"Fine, keep your secrets. I'm giving you a ride home, though."

"Don't you have more pizzas to deliver?" Zoe asked as she watched (Y/N) make her way to her bike, which was leaned against a light pole.

"Nope, I'm done for the night."

"(Y/N), you really don't have to. I'll be-"

"Do you want to tell me who you were seeing?"

"I mean, no, but-"

"Then hop on." (Y/N) said, leaving no room for disagreement.

"Fine..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 23 12
‼️𝗥𝗘𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘‼️ 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠: 💋 𝚁𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 (𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝) 🚬 𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚜𝚖𝚘𝚔𝚒...
15.1K 459 36
Lookism × fem reader - by a very cool person :>
7.1K 190 16
A book of one-shots for your favorite Lookism boys ❤️ Taking requests--Im sure you favorite male character will be here and if they aren't request th...
8.9K 270 15
Y/N is an average gamer girl, until she finds a VR game called Starship Racers. Where she met a Japanese boy under the gamer tag Kirito. Her avatar (...