Ch.41

Fun (Y/N) Fact #3: (Y/N) is allergic to cats.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daniel studied as hard as he could with both bodies. Well, he still sucked at math because of reasons, but he was ready for the test!

When he had the exam in front of him, he was actually able to remember the answers and write them down!

It was the first time I've felt satisfaction from studying.

The problems began with the math test.

'I know Zoe and I went over this, but I can't remember this!! Nothing is coming to me!!' He slumped in his desk and rested his head on the surface.

'Ah! Pathetic!! I should've worked harder. Sorry mom, I'll do better with other subjects.'

He closes his eyes to take a nap, unable to do anything else. When he woke up in his other body he picked up his textbooks out of habit and read.

His other body was woken up when (Y/N) threw a wad of paper at his head

I came back.

He turned around, his brain still muddled with sleep and waved her off. 'Five more minutes... ugh no point, better lay down.'

His eyes drifted back to his test, and suddenly the equations on the paper made sense.

'Hey.. Wait a sec!! Hold on there! I... now I know the answers! This is real!! I saw the answers! Oh oh!'

'This way I can get a perfect score!!'

Daniel finished his exams with ease, having Jiho wake him up every five minutes.

Now there was no question I couldn't handle.

After testing was over, while everybody was eager to leave the hellhole that was their school, everybody was far too exhausted to move.

(Y/N) dragged herself out of her chair and walked over to Zack, where Mira was standing as well.

"He looks so peaceful." She sighed. "I don't want to wake him."

(Y/N) didn't answer, instead opting to jab Zack's side, causing him to jolt up in his seat.

"Huh- What? What's going on?" He mumbled, scrap paper sticking to his face with drool.

"We're leaving." (Y/N) answered.

"Come on, guys!" Daniel chirped, happily gathering all of his belongings.

(Y/N) and Zack both glared at him through bleary eyes.

"Why are you so rabbit."

"What?" Daniel asked.

"Shit that's not it. Hoppy rabbit, no, uhh bushy tailed. Yeah! That's it!" Zack lifted his hand for a high five, which (Y/N) attempted to return but missed his hand.

"Uh... are they okay?" Daniel whispered to Mira, who was watching the other two's interactions with a grin.

"They're both fine, they just don't handle sleep deprivation very well." She answered. "It's been like that since we were little."

"Doesn't (Y/N) work nightshifts?"

Mira gave him an unimpressed looks. 'Who's known (Y/N) longer here?'

"(Y/N), when is the last time you've slept?" Mira asked.

"I have not slept in 72 consecutive hours." She answered proudly.

"(Y/N) that is so bad for you." Daniel scolded. "Not getting sleep is so unhealthy for your body did you know-"

"If it's so bad, then why don't we all sleep together?" (Y/N) suggested.

"(Y/N), no." Mira sighed.

"Fuck it, we're having a sleepover." (Y/N) decided.

"Bad word!" Zack gasped.

"You and you and you and you and you are all invited." She said, pointing to Zack, Mira, Jay, Jiho and Daniel.

"Sleepover? Can I come?!" Zoe asked.

"Yes!" (Y/N) said, turning to Zoe to point at her too.

"What about me?" Yui asked.

"No, fuck you." (Y/N) snapped.

"Watch your language, (Y/N)." Mira sighed again, trying her best to keep herself from facepalming.

"Sorry, Sorry. I'm outta here, see you guys at 8:30!" (Y/N) announced, grabbing her bag and stumbling out of the classroom, tripping in the in the doorway.

Mira watched her leave, totally amused.

"So, are any of you guys actually going?" She asked. Jay nodded and Daniel clapped his hands excitedly.

"Of course! I'll bring snacks."

"I'll bring face masks! This is gonna be great!" Zoe added.

Jiho shook his head no. "My parents won't let me sleep over at a girl's house." 'I don't want to sleep in a gangster's house. I'll get robbed.'

"Aw that's too bad." Daniel pouted.

"Welp, I'll see you guys at 8:30 then." Mira wheezed, struggling to pull Zack, who had fallen back to sleep, out of his seat.

"Yep, seeya!" Daniel chirped.

I'm in for a fun night.