My love~ (a Jamilton story)

By VeronicaHamilton7

Yep. This is my new book, so even if your not familiar with jamilton I hope you check it out! Anyway, on to... More

Introduction:
(Chapter 1) king's College
(Chapter 2) an unpleasant suprise?
(Chapter 3) enemies reunite
(Chapter 4) drinks and Arguments
(Chapter 5) breakdown in the bathroom
(chapter 6) Trouble at the coffee shop...
(chapter 7) The storm part 1
(chapter 8) the storm part 2
(Chapter 9) what happened?!
(Chapter 10) in the eye of a hurricane
(Chapter 11) hidden Backstories
(chapter 12) First day of hell
(Chapter 13) a not so platonic debate
(Chapter 14) You can sing?!
(Chapter 15) the talent show part 1
(Chapter 16) The talent show part 2
(Chapter 17) "and the winner is..."
(Chapter 18) truth or dare
(Chapter 19) an Understanding
(Chapter 20) an empty gun
(Chapter 21) eternal freedom
(Chapter 22) A bottle of pills
(Chapter 23) finding home
(Chapter 24) The Funeral
(Chapter 25) Meet the Jeffersons
(Chapter 26) the Build-up
(Chapter 27) The truth.
(chapter 28) A broken home.
(chapter 30) a tale of two lovers...
(FINALE) Dead Boy walking

(Chapter 29) Long live the king...

1.3K 39 90
By VeronicaHamilton7

File#29

Hi Guys! Just to clear something up, last chapter was a filler chapter and basically just showed how broken the Jefferson family was behind closed doors. Also I put a few clues to what is going to happen in this chapter in the last one, so just keep your eyes pealed :3

(P.s thx for all the people who actually still comment, it means a lot 😊🙂)

Alexander POV

I woke up in Thomas's warm patch, my head nestled into the soft magenta fabric that was barely skimming my waist. I attempted to pull myself up into a sitting position, but I immediately felt a wave of nausea and Reluctantly plopped back down again.

From my lying down position, I could just about glimpse Thomas fumbling about with the huge walk-in-wardrobe in apparent vexation- muttering a stream of curses as he did so.

I sighed.

"Tommy?" I whispered, making my boyfriend jump in surprise and stub his toe on the wooden bed frame.

"Shit!" He hissed, cradling his bruised toe as I suddenly shot up in bed, all my previous sickness gone.

"Oh my god Thomas! I'm so sorry! Here- let me,"

I pulled his leg into my lap, before comically furrowing my eyebrows and tutting.

"Oh Thomas..." I muttered, barely containing myself, "I'll tell you now it's serious...you might have to have this thing amputated,"

"Oh shut up you big dork!" He snarled with mock callousness, and all off a sudden we had both collapsed into peels off laughter, throwing are heads back as we muffled our laughter into the quilt.

He pulled my head into his lap, lightly tracing a line down my face before relinquishing his finger with a sigh.

"I love you Mon amour," Thomas whispered huskily, pressing a lingering Kiss to my forehead.

"Love you more,"

"Love you most!"

"God damn it, I can't argue with a Tangled reference,"

"No," Thomas chuckled "you really can't,"

God I love this man.

I lay their in pure, irrevocable bliss-until suddenly I caught Thomas's tall frame shifting slightly- his pallor a ruddy scarlet.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Something the matter Tommy?" I asked, holding his chilled, misty gaze in mine.

"Oh, u-um....nothing Alexander..." He said, his face quavering in the early morning haze, his eyes flicking down to his pants for a nanosecond and-

AHa!!!

And that's when it hit me.

My smile widened.

"Awwwww....does ickle Tommy have a Boner?" I sang delightedly, my eyes now fiercely fixated on the ever growing bulge in my boyfriend's pants.

Thomas took a great intake of breath before continuing.

"Look Alexander, I-"

"Just shut up and kiss me Tommy,"

And that's exactly what he did.

His hands roamed up my back, sending little sparks of heat whizzing up my spine like a great, billowing inferno. His smile arched like a cue-tip. I saw his pupils dilate, the dizzying sureness of his lips as they closed Upon mine, like a toothed bear trap I could not escape. The air hummed with unspoken words, giving way to a sort of muffled silence that filled up my eardrums like a little marching band- babbling out their own made up tune and cramming it into my head. All air around us felt filled- Like we were unfolding- spreading this moment throughout the room until I could practically see my own reflection hanging plainly in the air- like frost on a window in winter.

But then the reflection faded, and suddenly it was not Thomas's soft lips against mine- but Peter's rough, intrusive ones- coaxing me into a stupor before praying on me Like a pack of hungry mutts. I watched him kiss up my neck, his eyes never leaving mine as he forced me to play along like I was nothing- like I was a mindless rag doll you could use as you please.

I wasn't having that.

I fell back.

Time stopped. I closed my eyes, convinced I had escaped until suddenly I felt an invisible force grab hold of my waist, destroying the last chance I had at freedom.

I couldn't help but cry.

"Shh...shh...Alexander please don't cry! That was so spiteful of me, kissing you after what happened yesterday..!.."

A voice echoed through the darkness. It took me a second to realise what it meant.

"Look my darling, I think you should get some more sleep, god know's I won't let you go out in such a state..there now..."

There was silence.

I closed my eyes obediently, hating myself for letting Thomas bear all MY problems. MY mistakes. I sat their in the dark, my mind frothing with self-hate and loathing until I heard the door fasten and click- meaning Thomas had left. I crept over to the window, blowing a quick, fleeting kiss to the door before I hoisted myself up and climbed out - leaving all my troubles behind.

I just need some fresh air....

——————————————————————

Thomas POV

I skulked deftly through the hallway- determined not to disturb my sleeping boyfriend when suddenly I bumped into someone. I choked down a scream.

"Thomas!" Lucy spluttered, patting my back meekly as I tried to regain a fraction of my dignity.

"Lucy! You nearly scared the life out of me!"

"So did you!"

"Fair. now What do you want?"

"Oh, dad says he wants to take you somewhere, he's waiting in the kitchen now,"

I felt a shiver run up my spine, but still I nodded gravely and headed for the door, when suddenly I was stopped by a sharp tug on my wrist.

"Wait," she spluttered, "Take me with you!" She cried, hanging onto my sleeve as if her life depended on it.

"No Lucy, I can't,"

"Can too!"

"Can't too! Look Lucy, no means no. It's to dangerous for you to come."

Their was a brief second of silence.

Her lip puckered, tears forming on her waterline as she starred up at me with hug, glassy irises.

"Oh pleaseeeeeee?"

"Fine."

"Yay!"

I sighed as she toddled forward, dragging me down the halls as I tried desperately to keep up.

God....this is going to be interesting...isn't it?

—————————————————————

Timeskip....

So that's how it came to be. A ten year old, a nineteen year old, and their Middle Aged father standing in a mall without a clue of why they were there.

How fun.

After a while of silence, I muttered something incoherent under my breath before dragging my father off to a random clothes's stall so we could talk privately- giving Lucy a bit of free raine while I was at it. I jostled him into one of the men's changing rooms, before sharply tugging back the red curtain and turning to face the man I despised.

I took a deep breath.

"Look, I don't know what your playing at but I'm not letting you put another one of my family members in danger so you can play your fucked up game of incest- you hear me?"

"Thomas, I wanted to Apologise- I had a dream last night that really placed things into perspective-"

"I don't CARE about your stupid dreams, but what I do care about, is Alexander and the rest of my family. You don't even deserve to see him you-"

A shrill scream cut me off.

A familiar scream.

I turned around in horror, immediately relinquishing my hold on Peter and rushing out of the shop- before skidding to a holt in the centre of the mall.

There in front of my eyes was my little sister, being held at gunpoint by a complete and utter stranger.

But apparently not to Lucy and my farther-who had by this time followed me out of the store.

For at the exact same moment they uttered two words.
Two words I knew I would never forget till the day I died.

"George Fredricks!"

"Long live the King...."

So apparently King George is the creepy text chat person and the Monster from Peter's childhood, but what will happen next? You'll have to wait and see ;)

Word count: 1254

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.6K 178 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
90K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
248K 853 26
its all in the title babes πŸ˜‹
8.4K 401 13
𝐼𝑑 π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘‘ π‘€π‘–π‘‘β„Ž π‘Ž π‘π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’... M/n L/n was no one special, he kept his grades in average, he had a average teenage life. He has hi...