The Guardian (male reader x r...

By Darel114

you're Pyrrha younger brother. you manage to enter beacon because professor ozpin invited you in. now you emb... More

Welcome to Beacon
Speeches and bed time
Initiation
Emerald fores
ceremony and nightmare
first day
Jaudince
dealing with the bully
The cliff
Forever Fall
A walk in the harbour
Resolving the trouble
Recovery
the elites
The Date?
King of Kings
Hunter
Visiting day
Y/N vs Arturia
Ambushed
Ambushed 2
Aftermath
Another Guardian
Brother and Sister
Preparation
Confession
The fifth
the fifth pt.2
The fifth pt.3
Challenger
Crack
Just another day
The calm before....
Bond of siblings
Twilight of the Gods
Twilight of the Gods 2
Twilight of the gods 3

New Semester

6.6K 91 60
By Darel114

Y/N POV

I'm having lunch JNPR and RWBY

Y/N: (groans)

I bang my head to the table

Jaune: Y/N, what's wrong?

Y/N: I'll tell you whats wrong, I am expected to call my parents and tell them how my first semester was at Beacon.

Jaune: That doesn't sound so bad

Pyrrha: Y/N hates doing it because they always ask the same question

Y/N: correction, it's two questions

Jaune: What are the questions?

Y/n: How's Pyrrha doing, and have you got a girlfriend yet

I Slams my head on the table once more

Ren: Well just tell her no

Pyrrha: Y/N says that once he does say no, a long conversation about how he needs to get his life in order happens.

Y/N: It's the worst time of year

Jaune: I'm sure Pyrrha get's asked the same question by your parents

Pyrrha: umm, not exactly

Y/N: They wouldn't dare say stuff like that to there prize child. They are too impressed with her grades and stuff like that

Pyrrha was about to say something when a loud bang came from the RWBY table. You looked over to see Ruby with a large binder saying 'the best day ever activities.

Ruby: Sisters... friends... Weiss. 

Weiss: Hey!

Ruby: Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream.

I turned around so i could have a proper look at Ruby.

Yang: This ought to be good.

I watched as Yang caught a berry in her mouth which was thrown by Nora.

Ruby: A dream that one day, the four of us will come together, as a team, and have the most fun anyone has ever had... ever!

Weiss: Did you steal my binder?

Ruby: I am not a crook

Blake: What are you talking about?

Ruby:I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang!

Yang: I always kick my semesters off with a Yang! Eh? Guys? Am I right?

Y/N: (facepalm)

Nora: BOOOOO!!!!

Ruby: Look, guys, it's been a good two weeks and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great! But, classes start back up tomorrow! Which is why I've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today.

Weiss: I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store.

I watched as Yang threw an apple, which was supposed to hit Nora but ended up hitting Jaune. Why do I feel something crazy about to happen?

Jaune: Hey

Nora just laughed at Jaune as Pyrrha asked if he was alright. Nora then grabbed a pie and aimed at team RWBY.

Nora: I got it!

Nora threw the pie which ended up hitting Weiss in the face in mid-sentence. All of the team rwby looked over at team JNPR with shocked looks. Ren held his head in his hands, Pyrrha held her hands up to cover her mouth, and Jaune was sitting there in shock. Nora was pointing at me.

Y/N: ah shit, here come the thunder.

After i said this food started to fly. I dodged and rolled out the way of the verious food that was being thrown. I then saw Jaune somehow thrown across the room into a window. All of the students ran out the cafeteria yelling.

Students: FOOD FIGHT!!!!!!

I dodged a pie that was thrown at me by Blake and took cover behind a table. I watched as team JNPR managed to build a fort out of the tables and Nora stood at the top.

Nora: I'm Queen of the castle! I'm Queen of the castle!

I then looked over my cover at Ruby who held a milk carton in her hands.

Ruby: Justice will be swift! Justice will be painful! It will be delicious!

Team RWBY: Yeah!

Nora: Y/N! Join us!!!!!!!

Ruby: Y/N! Join us!!!!

Y/N: B-but. . . I

Pyrrha: I'm your sister, I command you!

Weiss: Y/N!!!

You looked between both teams

Y/N: I'm gonna stay out of this

I then hide under my makeshift fortification and wait the storm to pass.

Nora: Off with their heads!

Nora jumps down from the top of her tower, and the food fight begins.

Ruby: Yang! Turkey!

Yang rolls over to the turkeys and sticks her fists inside them, proceeding to block and punch the melons as they speed toward her. After some fighting, Nora knocks Weiss into a pillar. The impact knocks her out and Ruby holds her in her arms as the pillar collapses around them.

Ruby: Weiss, Weiss! Don't leave me! Nooo!

The fighting resumes, ending with JNPR slammed against a cracked wall painted with soda and food. Team JNPR slides off the wall, leaving only their outline.

I then get out of my makeshift fort

Y/N: ah finally it's save to come out.

As I said that a pie landed on my face, the pie slide from my face and fall to the floor leaving my face with....

Y/N: Blueberry?

I looked at RWBY

Y/N: who did that?

They point at Ruby

Ruby: hehehe, let's talk about this Y/N...

Y/N: I am The bone of my swords...

Something started to materialize on the air. It's... it's...

Ruby: pie?

Y/N: you better run...

Ruby: eep

I launched the pies at her, she use her semblance to evade most of my attack.

Y/N: she's fast...

The doors open and Glynda enters the room growling.
She then proceeds to use her telekinesis to re-organize the room.

Glynda: Children, please. Do not play with your food!

Nora burps aloud as both Teams JNPR and RWBY try and fail to compose themselves. A screaming Yang then crashes from the ceiling into one of the tables.

Glynda grumbles.
Ozpin approaches and places a hand on her shoulder.

Ozpin: Let it go.

Glynda: (sighs) They're supposed to be the defenders of the world.

Ozpin: And they will be, but right now they're still children. So why not let them play the part?
After all, it isn't a role they'll have forever.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Ruby trying to solve a calculus problem

After lunch my sister's team and RWBY invite me to go hangout in the library, I refused saying I need to do something in Vale.

---streets of vale---

The streets is quite crowded, people all around the remnants gather here to either participate or watch the tournament. The shop owner decorated their shops to make it look interesting, i walked down the streets for a few minutes until I noticed something on the sky. Atlesian Bullhead flying above the city.

Y/N: Ironwood.

I then noticed a few civilians starting to discuss why is an Armada of atlesian military is flying above them.

Y/N: (sigh) such a show off

I continue to walked again until I feel someone bump me,

Y/N: ughhh

I fall to my butt, I don't know what hit me but it knocked the wind out of me.

Penny: I'm really sorry I didn't see where I was going...

Y/N: Penny?

Penny: Y/N!!

Y/N: hey fancy seeing you here

I then help her to get up

Penny: nice to see you to.

Y/N: so what are you doing in this beautiful day?

Penny: oh you know just walked around the town.

Y/N: on your own?

Penny: it's more fun exploring on my own, everyone in Atlas is very stiff

Y/N: (chuckle) I can relate, hey I also exploring Vale. Wanna tag along?

Penny: sure that'll be nice.

We continue walking around town, we tell joke along the way, she tells me her experience in Atlas. Well that's was fun, suddenly...

Clingg

We heard sound of swords collided, people start running to an opposite direction.

Y/N: what's happening?

Penny: I don't know, we better have a look.

We rush towards a crowd and see someone is fighting against a group of white fang soldiers.

???: Tsch

She looked around her the odds is not looking good for her.

One of the white fang armed with a long sword rush at her, as he swing his sword the knight parry the attack using her sword and kick the soldiers in the stomach.

Y/N: well...

I summon a short sword

Y/N: I'm gonna help her, how about you?

Penny: I'm combat ready.

Her backpack mechanically opens up, and from its dark depths comes a single sword that extends and multiplies into several blades hovering over Penny's back.

Y/N: go!!

We rushed to the Knight's aid.

???:huh? What are you doing?

Y/N: shoot first ask later!

A White fang soldiers try to stab me with a dagger, I easily sidestep the dagger Cath his hand and knee him in his stomach. I then looked Penny, she's doing great with her fight. We continue the fight for a moment before the white fang decided to fall back. We sheathed out weapons. I looked at the knight and she looked relieved.

Y/N: you okay?

???: Yes, thank you

Penny: hey I think I know you

Y/N: huh?

Her eyes went wide .

Penny: you're one of the Atlesian elites, Arturia Pendragon!!!

#well what do you think?
Feel free to leave a feedback

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 381 12
You are a really strong huntsman who has been accepted into beacon. You met 4 girls on beacons. Your bonds are strong leading into strong relationshi...
18.6K 252 19
Ruby and Yang both have a older brother that went missing before they were born.
202K 2.2K 28
Kidnapped by Atlas, and rescued by a dusty old Qrow. You are enrolled at Beacon and meet team rwby just after they initiated. Armed with new powers...
3K 50 15
Two souls work together to try and make a difference in the world of Remnant.