The Last Blue Macaw (Red x Re...

Af ShiraFangirl

You are the last blue macaw that was found in the beach by Mighty Eagle. He couldn't leave you there all alon... Mere

Prologue
Chapter 1 ~ New Bird in Bird Village
Chapter 2 ~ Meeting Red
Chapter 3 ~ Anger Management Class
Chapter 4 ~ Alright Red, You're Flying!! Sorta..
Chapter 5 ~ Meeting the Pigs
Chapter 6 ~ Since, When There's More??
Chapter 7 ~ Leonard Is Lying!!
Chapter 8 ~ What's Happening?
Chapter 9 ~ Time For The Plan
Chapter 10 ~ Why Do We Always Meet?
Chapter 11 ~ It's A Trap!! Pigs Stole the Eggs!
Chapter 12 ~ Let's Go Save the Eggs and Y/N!
Chapter 13 ~ Let's Fly
Chapter 14 ~ Red to the Rescue
Chapter 15 ~ Doesn't This Nightmare Never End?!
Chapter 16 ~ Final Battle
Epilogue

Chapter 17 ~ Mighty Red

7.4K 128 112
Af ShiraFangirl

With Chuck, Bomb, and Mighty Eagle, the castle exploded everywhere.

"Faster!!" Chuck yelled.

"Whoa!"

All the birds, Mighty Eagle, and the car made it out alive, heading back to the hill where the other birds were.

"Cramp! Cramp!" Mighty Eagle weakly yelled and dropped the eggs and landed on the ground, panting tiredly.

"Look at that!" Bubbles gasped.

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?!" Hal exclaimed pointing at the eagle.

"Well, this guy looks nothing like his statue." the bird said, looking at Mighty Eagle.

"Our eggs!" the mom gasped as her and her husband made their way to the net.

Stella, Matilda, and Judge opened the net and immediately started giving the eggs to their rightful parents except for the blue bird parents. They looked at them sadly as the couple walked away. Bomb and Chuck made their way to the bird folks when they remembered Red and Y/N. They turned to see a destroyed kingdom.

"Where are they?..." Chuck worridly said.

There are lots of rubbles everywhere. They couldn't possibly survive from that, but they are hoping to see Red and Y/N, but nothing happened.

"Y/N...no." Stella whispered.

Mighty Eagle got up and gasped as he looked around for his daughter, but she's not here.

"Y/N..." he cried.

Everyone looked down in sadness and turned away, about to leave. What they didn't notice is the little green hatchling in his mother's arms looked past her shoulder and saw something making its way through the rubble. It was Red who got out first as he coughed. He noticed something next to him and went down and grabbed someone which is Y/N and helped her up.

"Daddy!"

The birds looked back to find Red and Y/N alive. Their feathers were ruffled and dirty.

"They're alive!" Chuck screamed happily.

"They're alive!" Mighty Eagle smiled happy to his daughter okay.

But what they noticed that Y/N and Red held a nervous look as you held up the half of the light blue egg. Matilda gasped as everyone frowned but soon smiled when they saw 3 cute blue chicks emerge from the broken egg. Red and Y/N made their way to the crowd as Chuck and Bomb ran over to them.

"Red! Y/N!"

"We thought that you guys are dead!"

"Hey, buddies, way not to be dead." Bomb said putting his hands on their shoulders.

Red and Y/N smiled as everyone congratulated them and made their way to the crowd. That's when Red and Y/N spotted the sad blue couple and made their way towards them.

"Excuse me, sir, ma'am?" you asked.

The couples turned and gasped to see their 3 chicks.

"I think these belong to you." Red said as you gave them the egg.

The 3 chicks looked at their mom before jumping at them. The mom hugged them, laughing in joy.

"Thank you."

"Y/N!" Stella screamed as she tackled her to the ground.

Y/N hugged back tightly, laughing.

"I'm so glad you're okay." you smiled as both of them got up.

"Hey, um...Y/N.. I-" Red was cut off by you kissing his cheek.

Red blushed much harder than Leonard and everyone cheered.

"Oh, Crimson, Woody, Ash, Y/N." Mighty Eagle smiled walking over to them.

"Who?" Bomb asked.

"Is he talking to us?" Chuck asked looking around.

"You learned your lessons well...come on bring it in." he said and hugged you and your friends.

"Does this feel like it's crossing the line? Anyone else." Red asked moving his fingers around.

"Yep."

"Nope."

"You're my prized pupils." Mighty Eagle said holding his hands together towards the side of his head.

"What?"

"Oh, don't you see? I have to make you lose faith in me so you can have faith in yourselves."

"That's not really not how it felt." Chuck raised his eyebrows.

"Tell them, Rosie."

Y/N playfully rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, I don't think that's what happened, man."

"Oh, look. He's blushing." Mighty Eagle said pointing at Red.

Red laughed which made you shock that this is the first time to hear him laugh.

"I'm not blushing I'm just Red." he said out loud.

The whole crowd started laughing.

"Really, Dad? Really?"

"What? I just said it."

"Wait, dad??" Chuck asked out loud causing everyone to look at you and Mighty Eagle.

"Looks like our cover has been blown." Mighty Eagle commented.

"Yeah. Everyone? I'm Mighty Eagle's daughter. He's my father."

Now that got everyone shocked so as Red, Chuck, and Bomb.

"That guy is your dad?! Wait. So that poem you wrote was actually true and you didn't say anything about Mighty Eagle being your dad??" Red asked feeling confused.

"Well, I have to keep it a secret. He raised me to have a good life." you calmly said.

"Don't worry, Y/N. I'll explain everything. Now who wants an autograph while you hear my story?" Mighty Eagle said as everyone happily cheered.

Red and Y/N held hands happy that they saved the eggs from those pigs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of the birds are back home happy with their eggs safe and sound as they had started to repair their houses and shops that were blown. Red had to sleep at your house since his was destroyed the most which Y/N doesn't mind of him staying in her house for a while. After saving the eggs, the birds finally gave respect to Red, Chuck, and Bomb. They were the reason the Bird Island still live. One day, Y/N, Chuck, and Bomb convinced Red to go out and he agreed that he needed some walk. So they took him out and are now by the place where there's a statue of Mighty Eagle holding onto the eggs with some birds on the bottom that looked like they're praising him.

"Wow! Is that you right here, Red?" Chuck asked pointing at the statue.

"Oh, really? Where? No, they didn't have to do..."

Red spotted the statue of him on his knees with his arms up crying.

"Oh...yeah...That's funny. I don't remember crying on my knees like that. But...you know... it's nice." Red said feeling amused making Y/N giggle.

"Look at that. They gave Mighty Eagle all the credit. They made him look so much more handsome than you."

"Mhm.." Red deadpanned.

"You know, back when I was angry that would have really tick me off." Chuck said.

"Ah, forget about that." Bomb patted Red's head.

"You know what we should do? How about we go to the village?" Y/N suggested.

"Let's do it."

"Actually, I love to go hang out with you guys by the evening. You know I got this thing and I have another thing after that thing and all these things." Red tried to decline.

"Would you look at that?" Bomb pointed at something in the view.

Red looked and was amazed to see the birds putting some final touches on Red's new house.

"What the?"

He walked down along with Y/N, Chuck, and Bomb as the trio smiled at each other.

"Mr. Red, welcome back to the village." Judge said happily.

Everyone then cheered for Red as he look at his house for a moment before facing them, speechless. Just then the chicks that Red had saved came out through the crowd and in front of Red. Y/N quickly went to Red's side to hear them sing.

Mighty, mighty Red you rescued me
Defender of our home and liberty
Bravery
Humility
Angry
Mighty, mighty Red you
Rescued meeeeeeee (la la la la)
La la la la la la la laaaaaa
(Terence's verse)

"Oh my God!" Mime gasped.

Terence chuckled and felt someone's head beadie him and looked to find Matilda gazing at him, lovingly. He smiled happily to finally have her as his. Red who couldn't help but cry was kissed on the cheek again by you.

"That's for rescuing me, Red." you smiled as he blushed.

"H-How did you guys find the time to pull this off? This is why we go to the pedicures isn't it?" he asked still blushing.

"Nope. We got pedicures because we're worth it." Chuck said showing his feet.

"I got gels."

"You guys are something else. To be honest with you I am gonna miss the beach view. But, so what it's still there. And um...Y/N?" Red said.

"Yes?" you asked.

"Ohhh! I know where this is going." Chuck whispered to Bomb.

"Would you um...be my um....g-girlfriend? I..I love you, Y/N. For the first time in my life, I had no one until I met you. You chose to help me even if I am always angry and stubborn. You stayed by my side this whole time like a friend that I never had. That's when I realized I have feelings for you. You're smart, brave, and strong.. I love you.." he confessed all of his heart out.

"Red...Of course I will! I started to have some weird feeling too and I realized I love you too. I love you, Red." you smiled.

"And I love Leonard too.. Which I realized that after I kissed him on the cheek and...the time when I first met him. He was...gentle and sweet.." you thought without saying it out loud, not wanting to upset Red.

Red pulled you into the kiss after as you kissed back. Chuck and Bomb awe at the now couple. After they pulled away, Red asked them to come in his house as they happily did.

"Roommates! I can't wait to make the chores list!" Bomb said.

"Wait hold on a second."

Chuck then said about taking which room should they sleep and Red tried to stop them as they kept on messing around with Y/N helping Red.

"Guys! No!" he screamed.

Outside of Bird Island, Mighty Eagle was flying around the island while smiling and laughing.

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

21.4K 623 14
Cover made by me ;P *Heavily Edited as of: Nov 6, 2022* ------------------------- The Angry Birds ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿฃ Movie x Reader A Bird's Tale (RED X READER) (Y...
21.9K 782 10
"You thought you could get to the sidekick so then this way the heroes could welcome you with open arms,what an idea" Talon!Dick Au Warning Violence ...
74.7K 1.9K 35
-Enoch O'Connor x Fem OC- ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ณยท๐จยท๐ฉ๐ก๐ซ๐žยท๐ง๐ขยท๐š ๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง ๐๐’๐˜๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐€๐“๐‘๐˜ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ-๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜ต...
510 26 6
Last of two different types of birds the blue macaw and great blue hawk which is extremely close to the blue macaw family only problem is that they a...