The first female member of th...

Autorstwa user05490653

Y/N is 1/7 of the famous YouTube group the sidemen. Y/N is also a popular youtuber under the alias wroetoshaw. Więcej

Info before the story
Sidmen & XO collab
The question
Studio ready
Release Date & Heartache
Healing girl era
Joshs party & The dark place
Darker and Darker

Date with Simon

471 12 1
Autorstwa user05490653

When I had uploaded the photo Simon and I left my room and went to meet JJ who had been waiting downstairs for us.

JJ: you finally ready? (Looking at his watch Laughing)

Y/N: Yep (popping the p)

JJ: alright lets go then. We're meeting Randolph at the studio.

Y/N: Okay (I grab Simons hand) let's go then.

We head out the door and get into Simons car. I of course sat in the back because JJ practically put me there 😂.

————— time skip to studio —————

Y/N: I'm so excited! This songs going to be amazing. (Practically running to the booth like a child)

JJ: Yeah it's gonna be sick.

Simon: I've only heard the beat so far but not gonna lie is mad.

I smile at Simon and speed walk to the booth where I see Randolph setting everything up. I walk over and knock on the glass.

Y/N: Hey Ran, you ready ?

Randolph: Always am. (He smiles)

Y/N: JJ HURRY UP!

JJ comes in followed by Simon. I hand Simon my things and he puts them next to where he's sitting. JJ, I and Randolph are in the booth rehearsing our song. We only needed to go threw it a few times and it was perfect.

Simons POV

I couldn't stop smiling at how happy Y/N looked. Singing and dancing to the beat hyping the guys up when they were rapping. She really does love music and you can't deny the fact that she's amazing at it.

Y/N: We've been getting closer
You want me to come over
I need a little more and before I give it all
I wanna give it to ya with someone who's there for a thought
We've been getting closer
You want me to come over
I need a little more and before I give it all
I wanna give it to ya with someone who's there for thought (singing while Simon was observing ^)

Once they had finished y/n ran out of the booth and practically jumped on me. I chuckled and kissed her. It was a long passionate kiss. Once we pull away from the kiss our foreheads are still touching.

Simon: You looked and sounded amazing in there.

Y/N: Thanks Si. (She blushed) you ready to go ?

Simon: let's go.

Y/Ns PoV

Simon and I said our goodbyes to JJ and Randolph and headed outside. Simon interlocked our hands and looked at me and smiled. He's the cutest.

Simon: So where do you wanna go?

Y/N: Well how about we go watch a movie or something? We have to be up early for a sidemen video shoot so nothing too late... (I pause looking at Simon in disbelief)

Simon: What's wrong?

Y/N: when did I become the mum of the group? (We both laugh) anyways ignoring that devastating news that I'm becoming mature and get back to our night.

Simon: Movie sounds good.

Y/N: great let's go.

————time skip to the cinema  ————

We arrive at the cinema and we get our tickets. We go to watch IT. Simon and I love horror films but I still get scared. We grab a few snacks and go to find our seats. Simon and I set down the snacks just as the movie starts. Simon places his arm around me and I snuggle into his shoulder occasionally jumping from the movie earning a few laughs from Simon. I end up falling asleep like I do in every film. Simon woke me up when the film was over and we headed home.

Y/N: tonight was so great. (I smile)

Simon: Yeah it was I had a lot of fun. We need to do that more often just maybe not something where u fell asleep. (We laugh) so... erm I was wondering whether u wanted to sit with me while I edit?

Y/N: Yeah course. I'm just going to get changed.

I run into my room getting changed into cycle shorts and a sidemen hoodie. I threw my hair up in a bun took my makeup off and put my glasses on and headed back into Simons room.

Simon: You look even more beautiful, how is that possible?

Y/N: Asif (blushing)

Simon comes over places his hand on my cheek. He stared at me examining my face. He smiles.

Simon: Yes you are.

We kiss. Full of passion. We break still holding hands. We just stand there for a couple minutes. Until Simon pulls me to the bed. And grabs his laptop. I climb into the covers and sit next to him while he edits. My eyes become heavy and with that I fall asleep next to the love of my life. There is nothing better than that.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

63.5K 2K 25
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
1M 57.2K 36
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
691K 2.6K 65
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
13.1M 434K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...