Thinking Out Loud || #Wattys2...

By kehlanixkordei

Camila is Miami Highs girls soccer team assistant. She's made fun of for no reason. But has the biggest crush... More

1: Washing Uniforms
2: Work Outs
3: Texting buddies
4: Hanging Out and Hooking Up
5: Rave Lights and Fight Nights
7: Making up and out
8: Smelling Revenge
9: My Everything
10: 1st Place
11: Problems
12: Conflicted
13: Homecoming
14: Daddy Divorce
15: Going All Out
16: Planning
17: The Big Day
18: Getting Caught
19: Loosing Myself
20: Trying to Reason
21:Last Games
22: Fix a heart
23: Good News and Bad News
24: Slow Recovery
25: Going Home
26: I Hate ThanksGiving
27: Keeping a Secret (Not)
28: Results
29: Planning a Party
30: Emergency
31: Anger Managment.
32: A new Chapter
33: The Start of Something New
34: Lost it all
35: Over Time
36: First Day
37: Smash Into You
38: It Was Just a Test
39: Letting You In
40: I Know Im Not the Only One
41: Leave Your Lover
42: Picking the perfect one
43: Games Girls and Gems
44: The Last Step
Epilouge

6: Paris

23.7K 651 289
By kehlanixkordei

Lauren was quite upset as she stood at the penalty kick line...she eyed down the goalie who was ready to try to block her shot.

Lauren looked up at the sky trying to catch her breath. She looked back at Dinah who gave her a thumbs up. She looked over to the bench and saw Coach Lia and Camila standing watching with the rest of the team. She finally looked back at the goalie.

"On my whistle." The ref said setting the ball down. He backed away and blew the whistle. Lauren decided to trick the goalie by back up to the right as if she was going to kick to the right. The goalie moved to the left a little. Lauren ran up and went to kick the ball when some screamed making her miss. The ball went over the goal.

"What the fuck?!" She yelled as the whistle blew.

"Re kick..." He called out as he placed the ball back in front of Lauren. She looked to the ref for his whistle. She decided that since the goalie knew her trick she'd kick it straight to her. The whistle blew as she backed up the same way again charging and smacking the ball to the middle. It went in as the goalie went left. Lauren ran back up the field her hands in the air cheering as the team followed. The whistle blew ending the game and the team cheered running to the sideline. They shook hands with the other team and head to the locker rooms.

"Ladies settle down!" Lia said as they all sat down on benches. All the girls listened to her.

"Ok. So tomorrow I'm going to be giving you all a paper for your parents to sign to allow you to leave the state. I need you to have passports. If you don't have one have your birth certificate and social security number or your social and an ID. I can't wait to go to Paris with you ladies. I have your room assignments ready so no complaining ok. Go home get rest ladies. We have no practice tomorrow. Courtesy of your captain Lauren we are going out to eat for lunch tomorrow. Also once you get your forms signed find and give them to Camila. Alright ladies see you tomorrow." Coach said to the girls. They all started talking amongst themselves and heading out. Camila decided to leave early. Not because she didn't want to be there but because she had to get her license finally.

Meanwhile Lauren was at home doing her homework. Her phone buzzed and she looked at it seeing Alexa text her.

Alexa: Laur. Party tonight?
Lauren: what kind?
Alexa: hot girls will be there.
Lauren: no thanks lex...
Alexa: your dick is hungry. Fucking feed it.

Lauren sighed at that comment remembering she was not normal.

Lauren: U know how sensitive I am about 'that' subject. Besides I just got my hormones. I'm tired Lex. Not tonight.
Alexa: ugh if camila invited your sorry ass anywhere like a fucking book store you'd go...
Lauren: so...considering I'm the only one being nice to her. I'd gladly join her for that.
Alexa: Lauren be honest...do you like her?
Lauren: as a friend yeah.
Alexa: ...
Lauren: lex...she's not really my type. She's into a lot of reading and the only thing we have in common is soccer. The girl can play tbh
Alexa: what ever. If I catch you macking on that slut I'll expose your dick to the school.
Lauren: would you stop!
Alexa: maybe God should have stopped your parents from having you. But I'm not complaining. You're a freak.
Lauren: middle school all fucking over again. I can't believe I fucking trusted you again. Fuck you lex!
Alexa: you already did bitch. Bye.

Lauren sighed throwing her phone at the wall it falling out the case luckily not cracking. She got up grabbing the device and changed into basketball shorts and a jacket along with her running shoes. She jogged up stairs and grabbed a leash.

"Dash. Hey boy!" She said bending down next to the dog who ran up to her licking her face. "Want to go for a walk boy? Yeah. You do. Come on." She connect his leash to his collar and they walked out the house. Lauren started walking until Dash took off which is what she wanted. She jogged behind him as she normally did whenever they went out for jogs. Lauren stopped when she saw Camila walking down her walk way of her house with a small puppy on a leash.

"Hey!" Lauren called out getting her attention. Camila smiled crossing the street to Lauren. The two dogs started barking at each other. They started playing as soon as they got close.

"Hey Laur...en. Lauren." Camila said softly.

"Hey..." Lauren said again.

"Hi..." Camila returned. They looked away from each other then back.

"I was taking Leo to the park want to join us?" She finally spoke up.

"Sure...yeah ok." Lauren said as they started to walk again.

The two girls conversed about the soccer game earlier. They reached the park setting there dogs loose to run around and play. They sat on a bench together watching the dogs.

"So I never see you walking this way or walking or jogging period....not that I'm saying you don't. I've just never...seen...you do it." Camila said awkwardly. Lauren chuckled leaning back against the bench.

"I only go for jogs every so often. Usually when I'm-" she was cut off by the ringing of her phone. It was Normani. The last person she wanted to hear from.

"Take it." Camila said softly.

"No. It's not important." She ignored the call and the screen flashed back to her messages with Alexa. She sighed and locked her phone putting it in her pocket.

"You ok? You seem down..." Camila said looking at her.

"You know how you heard me and Normani yelling about me getting bullied. Yeah well plot twist....Alexa was my bully." She said softly.

"Explains why she's so mean to me." Camila mumbled.

"Yeah. She just. She knows how sensitive I am about being intersex....she pushed me to the edge and as I'm about to fall she comes back apologizing. Maybe it's time she just let me fall." Lauren said looking down. Camila noticed a water droplet on the soccer players hand. She heard her sniff and put her head back.

"Sorry...." Lauren apologized for breaking down in front of her.

"It's ok Lauren. We might not have been friends for long but I'm here to catch you if you fall." Camila pulled her into a hug.

"Thanks Camz." Lauren said into her hair.

They sat in silence for a while. It was a comfortable silence until Leo and Dash came barking Leo holding a stick whimpering. Lauren smiled and the two girls got up and played fetch with there dogs.

---
A few days past since Lauren and Camila's time in the park.

The girls had been ready for paris and the day was here. The day they where about to fly to Europe to the city of love. Camila was stacking all the forms in a folder for her coach when she noticed someone come in.

"Coach isn't...Alexa....Lucy?" Camila said looking at them.

"Shut it. We know you like Lauren and you're trying to get a piece of her. Watch your back. Specially in Paris....do you want little old Lauren to be exposed to the school?" Alexa said stepping towards her. Camila tried to back away only running into a desk. She was tired of always being scared. She sighed and stepped to her.

"You need to leave Lauren alone!" Camila said harshly shoving Alexa. The taller girl shoved her back. Camila did the same until Alexa sent her fist flying. She grabbed Camila's shirt.

"Watch it Cabello. If you aren't careful. I can expose your friend. Or your lover. Whatever. See yah." She said walking. She stopped and turned back. "And if you tell anyone who did this to you...oh man." She laughed before leaving.

---

The girls stood in the airport Camila with Dinah. Normani by herself. Lauren by herself and the others in a group. Camila would glance at Lauren every once in a while just to see if she was ok. She could tell she wasn't she was fine before she walked into the bathroom. When she came out. Alexa was walking behind her. Camila knew that couldn't have been good. Which it wasn't. Of course Alexa said Lauren didn't belong in the woman's bathroom. Which of course brought her down again. Camila was wearing a dark pair of sunglasses to cover up the bruise from Alexa. It wasn't big but it was noticeable.

"Alright. Everyone is here! The plane is ready for us to board lets go ladies." Coach said. The group moved towards the terminal. The boarded the plane safety. Unlucky for Camila. She was sat between Alexa and Lauren. She took the high road and put her headphones on.

This is going to be a long ride.

---

The girls landed in Paris and Camila literally ran off the plane. A charter bus took them to the hotel as Coach checked in the girls sat waiting.

"Ok ladies. I made room assignments. I'd let you all pick but some of you don't know each other well. Others. Too well." She glanced over Lauren and Alexa. If only she knew.

"So we are making this simple.
First room. Normani. Lucy. Bea. Second room. Me, Marielle. Ariana. Third room. Lauren. Camila. Dinah." Camila glanced at Lauren who was looking down. She frowned then looked at Dinah who was smiling. "Fourth room. Madison, Avery and Claire. And fifth room. You three." She pointed to the smaller girls who didn't do much but road the bench. Coach passed out the room keys and the girls made there ways to there rooms.

---
"I want my own bed!" Lauren called out opening the door.

"...guess you and me dinah." Camila mumbled setting her things down. The Polynesian girl nodded and ran into the bathroom with her bag. A few moments later she came out in a swimsuit.

"I saw a pool. I'm out. See yah suckahs!" She said running out the room.

"Not to be rude but we're inside take off those sun glasses." Lauren mumbled pulling her sweats off and grabbing her pajama pants. She had on a pair of blue boxer briefs. She walked towards the bathroom and walked in removing her make up from the day.

"I'd rather keep them on..." Camila mumbled.

"Come on take them off. You look stupid with them on inside." Lauren stepped to Camila reaching for the glasses. The small girl closed her eyes as the glasses came off.

"Holy shit...what happened." Lauren asked.

"I was uh....playing with my soccer ball at home. Yeah and I kicked it too hard it bounced back hit me dead in the eye...." Camila looked at her and smiled a small smile.

"Ouch. That sucks." Lauren said sighing.

"Yeah..." Camila mumbled. She sat down on her and Dinahs bed. Lauren climbed into her own bed looking down again.

"You seem quiet what's wrong?" The brunette asked.

"It's nothing..."

"Nothing is something tell me." Camila said moving to her bed.

"Alexa that's all. She just you know. I was in the bathroom at the airport....told me I didn't belong in there." Lauren sighed.

"Sorry about that. But don't let her get to your head." Camila said rubbing Lauren's knee. Lauren grabbed her hand and intertwined there fingers. The brunette looked at there hands before looking at Lauren.

"I haven't had a friend like you in a while..." Lauren said softly.

"Really?" Camila said shocked.

Lauren chuckled. "Yeah...look...how about we hang out tomorrow. Go see cool things." Lauren said leaning forward. Camila's eyes dropped to her lips then back to the green eyes.

"I....uh sure." The brown eyed girl stuttered.

"Awesome...." Lauren said softly. Her own eyes glanced at Camila's lips.

"Lauren?" Camila asked softly.

"Hmm?"

"K...kiss me?"
----

Sorry to leave you hanging there. ❤️

Happy Halloween. Can we just talk about the girls though?

Camila is princess jasmine From aldin.
Normani mummy princess Nerfiti I think.
Dinahs the FBI
Laurens either a hot ass zombie or a hot ass vampire
Ally is a gypsy and a hot one too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 5.3K 21
You and Ally are bestfriends for life. You were head over heels for her. You were about to confess to her but your cousin, Troy, beat you to it.
216K 5.2K 24
Lauren Jauregui became friends with five weird yet amazing girls. Camila, her best friend, keeps on giving her mixed signals which lead to Lauren thi...
154K 3.6K 30
Lauren-23-rich-has a 2 yearold son-works alot Camila-18-just finished high school-lives with parents and sister
132K 3.5K 16
Lauren Jauregui has had a huge crush on Camila Cabello pretty much ever since she laid her eyes on the Cuban beauty. Lauren believes that she could n...