Invincible

By Jepnox2nd

More

1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
201-220
221-240
241-260
261-280
281-300
301-320
321-340
341-360
361-380
381-400
401-420
421-440
441-460
461-480
481-500
501-520
521-540
541-560
561-580
581-600
601-620
621-640
641-660
661-680
681-700
701-720
721-740
741-760
761-780
781-800
801-820
821-840
841-860
861-880
881-900
901-920
921-940
941-980
961-980
981-1000
1001-1020
1021-1040
1041-1060
1061-1080
1081-1100

1101-1120

2.8K 69 10
By Jepnox2nd

Chapter 1101: The Giant Tribe

This ape-like arm also slammed down on Cao Weiran the instant it appeared.

To Cao Weiran's horror, the second ape arm was more terrifying than the first! A lot more!

A horrifying destructive palm force exuding nefarious energy slammed onto his back. Cao Weiran had no time to think; without even looking back, his palm struck at the attacker.

Rumble~!

Resounding blasts rang like neverending divine punishment lightning.

The one hundred beasts occupying the mountain were alerted, all of them looked fearfully in the direction of the mountain slope. Demonic beasts that were closer in proximity to the slope were spitting blood again and again, their bodies continuously trembling after being impacted by the overwhelming shockwaves.

Even though these demonic beasts were strong, most of them were between late-Tenth Order and peak late-Tenth Order Heavenly God Realm.

Even the three most powerful demonic beasts on this mountain were only between early and mid-First Order Ancient God Realm.

Cao Weiran's body shot forward, savagely crashed into the rocky mountain surface. The mountain shook, raising a thick curtain of dust and sand.

Cao Weiran ignored his heavy injuries, staring at the two stalwart figures looming over him in the air.

"Ancient God Realm Nefarious Devil masters!" He screamed. Furthermore, one could be a late-Second Order Ancient God Realm master while the other, an early Third Order Ancient God Realm master!

'Impossible!'

How could two Ancient God Realm Nefarious Devil masters leave the Nefarious Devil Island?

High in the air, Xie Tu and Xie Du were respectfully saluting at Huang Xiaolong, "Master."

Master!

Cao Weiran's head buzzed as if a thunderbolt struck him, 'This, this, this..!!'

Two Second Order and above Ancient God Realm masters actually addressed a late-Fifth Order Heavenly God Realm young man 'Master'?!

'That means...!' Cao Weiran's gaze fell on the Green Ice Hail Devil Bing Jiuyi standing beside Huang Xiaolong, 'That Green Ice Hail Devil is the same?'

When Bing Jiuyi first appeared, Cao Weiran had assumed he was just a hired help to protect Huang Xiaolong, while Huang Xiaolong was just paying for a service.

In the Divine World, if the price offered was high enough, a person could indeed hire an Ancient God Realm master to protect them for a certain period of time.

Huang Xiaolong looked at Cao Weiran, saying, "Cao Weiran, the treasure map." as his right hand extended out.

Enduring the pain from his injuries, Cao Weiran struggled to stand straight. When Huang Xiaolong first spoke his full name, he had thought this weak little kid wasn't qualified to speak to him, but now, he didn't think so anymore.

'However, you want to take away my Ancestral Dragon Fruit treasure map?'

A gloomy light flickered in Cao Weiran's eyes as his gaze swept over Xie Tu, Xie Du, and Bing Jiuyi.

"Fine, I can give you the Ancestral Dragon Fruit treasure map, but you must promise to let me go." Cao Weiran negotiated after struggling internally.

Huang Xiaolong shook his head, stating matter-of-factly, "You aren't qualified to negotiate terms with me."

Not qualified!

Anger raged in Cao Weiran's heart. How many years had it been? This was the first time someone said to his face that he was not qualified.

"What do you want then?" Cao Weiran forcefully suppressed the raging fire in his chest, half snarling, "Don't go overboard! If I destroy this treasure map, neither of us will get it."

"The map, I want, and you also need to make a blood oath of one hundred years of allegiance to me." Huang Xiaolong said coldly.

"What, blood oath?!" Cao Weiran's angry bellow resounded.

Once someone violated a blood oath they made, they would suffer divine punishment, therefore Cao Weiran would be bound to Huang Xiaolong for a hundred years.

In fact, this was the only method Huang Xiaolong could think of in the lack of other options.

Indeed, with Bing Jiuyi, Xie Tu, and Xie Du's strength, they could capture Cao Weiran, however, Cao Weiran himself was a Second Order Ancient God Realm master with a strong will, it was impossible for Huang Xiaolong to control him as he did with Bing Jiuyi and the rest.

Therefore, he could only attempt to control Cao Weiran through the blood oath.

Although a blood oath couldn't ensure that Cao Weiran would be completely loyal to him, it was a method to control him to some extent and make him listen to his orders for a hundred years.

Huang Xiaolong was confident he would have already broken through to the Ancient God Realm a hundred years later, branding Cao Weiran's godhead at that time wouldn't be late.

Huang Xiaolong calmly watched Cao Weiran seethe with anger, waiting for his reply.

Between dying and a blood oath, Huang Xiaolong believed Cao Weiran would make the right decision.

As Huang Xiaolong expected, the enraged Cao Weiran gradually calmed down, and after some thought, he nodded in the end.

When he was finished, his blood oath formed two sigils that flew into Huang Xiaolong and Cao Weiran's own forehead separately. Sensing the existence of the blood sigil inside his body, Cao Weiran sighed heavily in his heart. He then passed the Ancestral Dragon Fruit treasure map over to Huang Xiaolong.

Huang Xiaolong took the treasure map, looked over it, then compared with the surrounding mountainous terrain. There was doubt in his eyes.

According to the indication on the map, the Ancestral Dragon Fruit should be somewhere in this open space.

"The Ancestral Dragon Fruit is certain to be around here!" The little cow suddenly spoke.

Huang Xiaolong nodded in agreement. He moved to the center of the open space where two faint handprints could be seen on the ground, which was caused by Cao Weiran earlier.

Looking at the two palm prints, Huang Xiaolong was inwardly shocked. For an early Second Order Ancient God Realm to barely leave any marks on the ground surface, how hard was this ground?

Huang Xiaolong pondered briefly, then instructed the little cow and the others to move further back, having Bing Jiuyi, Xie Tu, and Xie Du simultaneously attack the same spot. Yet the ground merely quivered, not even a small crack appeared!

Huang Xiaolong subsequently thought of various methods and tried them one by one to no avail.

"This place must have been tampered with by some ancient master. Breaking the ground surface is unlikely unless you have a Seventh Order Ancient God Realm strength." The little cow summarized, tiny purple sparks crackling on its two golden horns.

Disappointment was written all over Huang Xiaolong's face at the little cow's words.

Seventh Order Ancient God Realm!

It seems he wouldn't be able to find the Ancestral Dragon Fruit until then.

Although he still wasn't absolutely certain that the Ancestral Dragon Fruit was below this part of the mountain, there was a ninety percent chance it was!

However, who arranged these formations around here? Could it be that ancient divine beast Blood Phoenix?

Huang Xiaolong looked at his surroundings. Failing to find any clues, he could only leave the Blood Phoenix Forest. Before leaving, though, he subjugated the most powerful demonic beast on the Hundred Beasts Summit, the Nether Fire Sparrow.

A month later, his group was out from the Blood Phoenix Forest territory. From here on, Huang Xiaolong decided to make a trip back to the Barbarian God Sect, whereas Cao Weiran, Wei Chao, the Three Evils, and the rest were allowed to return to the Berserk Lion Sect. Huang Xialong did not forget to give them a list of the herbs he needed.

Since he was in no hurry to rush back to the Barbarian God Sect, Huang Xiaolong trained as he traveled. By the time he reached the sect, three months had passed. During this period of training, his cultivation made a great leap toward peak late-Fifth Order Heavenly God Realm.

"I heard Senior Brother Chen Hao went to the Extraterritorial Devil Battlefield to train. In a short time, his strength improved by leaps and bounds, and now he's close to breaking through to Tenth Order Heavenly God Realm!"

"I heard that too. Not only that, at the Extraterritorial Devil Battlefield, Senior Brother Chen Hao received the appreciation of the Giant Tribe Patriarch, who wanted to accept Senior Brother Chen Hao as his godson."

"The Giant Tribe Patriarch is a Third Order Ancient God Realm master!"

Huang Xiaolong had just returned to the Barbarian God Sect and he already heard quite a few disciples discussing Chen Hao's latest adventure.

Chapter 1102: Abrogate Huang Xiaolong's Position?

The Giant Tribe! Huang Xiaolong frowned slightly at the unexpected connection.

Just like the Nefarious Devil Tribe and Buddhist-Demon Clan, the Giant Tribe was one of those old heritage races. Although the Giant Tribe's strength was comparatively lacking compared to the Nefarious Devil Tribe in the past, it was now the other way around instead. The current Giant Tribe was far more powerful than the Nefarious Devil Tribe.

As far as the outside world knew, the Giant Tribe currently had ten Ancient God Realm masters.

Between the few neighboring islands' forces, the Giant Tribe definitely ranked within the top three.

Even the Golden Dragon Gate and Berserk Lion Sect's forces combined could not match even half of the Giant Tribe's forces, not to mention an even weaker Barbarian God Sect.

It was really surprising that Chen Hao had caught the Giant Tribe Patriarch's eye to the point of accepting him as a godson.

"The Giant Tribe Patriarch's personal disciple, Ju Meng, is in our Barbarian God Sect's headquarters. Everyone take a guess, what could be the motive of the Giant Tribe to send someone to our sect?" In the group of disciples up ahead, one of them deliberately lowered his voice as he asked his companions.

"Could it be related to Huang Xiaolong?" A disciple took a shot.

"Bulls-eye! It really concerns Huang Xiaolong; I heard that Ju Meng came here under the orders of the Giant Tribe Patriarch. They practically told our Ancestor and Sect Chief to strip Huang Xiaolong of his core disciple position. On top of that, they want to take Huang Xiaolong back to the Giant Tribe!"

"Abrogate Huang Xiaolong's core disciple position? They even want to take him away? Huang Xiaolong is our Barbarian God Sect's greatest genius disciple in a hundred thousand years, the Ancestor and Sect Chief couldn't possibly agree, right?"

"What can they do then? The other party is the Giant Tribe, do our Ancestor and Sect Chief have the guts to say no?"

A sharp light gleamed in Huang Xiaolong's eyes as he listened on.

Chen Hao actually exerted pressure on the Barbarian God Sect through the Giant Tribe, demanding the Barbarian God Sect to take away his core disciple identity!

Looks like this Chen Hao had taken things for granted too much. Did he really think Huang Xiaolong was a soft persimmon to be squashed at will?

With Huang Xiaolong's current strength and power, remaining in the Barbarian God Sect or otherwise was no longer important. The Barbarian God Sect had always been a stepping stone in his plans from the beginning, all in order to participate in the All-Islands Great War on the Fortune Mainland.

Now, he could participate through the Golden Dragon Gate or the Berserk Lion Sect's quota.

However, he wanted to see what choice Lu Zhuo and Gu Ling made with the Giant Tribe putting pressure on them, whether they would give in to the Giant Tribe and abrogate his core disciple identity or refuse them, firm in their decision to protect him.

In a flicker, Huang Xiaolong's figure blurred away from the spot.

At this time, almost all of the Barbarian God Sect's Grand Elders were assembled inside the main great hall, with Lu Zhuo and Gu Ling sitting at the top main seats. However, there was an additional seat in their row, occupied by a middle-aged man with a giant physique.

This gigantic middle-aged man was none other than Ju Meng, the Giant Tribe Patriarch's personal disciple.

In general, the Giant Tribe's height was ten meters and above, hence, despite sitting down, Ju Meng still towered over Lu Zhuo and Gu Ling.

"Senior Lu Zhuo, Sect Chief Gu, have you reached a decision? Our Patriarch already stated that as long as the Barbarian God Sect strips that Huang Xiaolong of position and permits me to take him away," Ju Meng spoke without scruples, "Our Giant Tribe is willing to compensate with a grade five spiritual vein!"

"What? A grade five spiritual vein!"

"Such a priceless treasure!"

In an instant, sounds of excited surprise came from the present Grand Elders, echoing in the great hall.

Lu Zhuo and Gu Ling were inwardly astonished while maintaining a calm appearance on the surface. Both men were well aware what a grade five spiritual vein meant; a valuable resource to nurture more than a few high-level Heavenly God Realm disciples, used to refine a large number of powerful divine weapons, armors, and also various ancient divine pellets.

The possibilities sped through their minds, the gains and probable losses.

Should they abrogate Huang Xiaolong in return for a grade five spiritual vein or continue shielding him and risk offending the Giant Tribe? If they offended them, resulting in their sect being severely suppressed by them, the coming days of their Barbarian God Sect disciples would not be good, there was even the danger of sect annihilation.

After all, the Giant Tribe was that powerful.

On the other hand, Huang Xiaolong was their Barbarian God Sect's greatest genius in a hundred thousand years, the hope of their sect to climb higher.

Lu Zhuo suddenly gritted his teeth as he came to a decision. He raised his head to look at Ju Meng, saying, "Huang Xiaolong is our sect's disciple, wanting me to abrogate his core disciple identity for a grade five spiritual vein is impossible!"

"What?!" Ju Meng was shocked by Lu Zhuo's words, his expression turning ugly. He was extremely confident that Lu Zhuo would agree.

"Lu Zhuo, is this your final decision? You'd better consider it again, if my Master comes personally next time, you know very well what the consequences will be. At that time, not only will you have to hand Huang Xiaolong to us, you won't get a grade five spiritual vein as compensation anymore." Ju Meng said solemnly, the threat in his voice was evident.

Gu Ling's lips parted as if there was something he wanted to say, but seeing Lu Zhuo's expression, he kept his mouth shut.

"Ancestor, it is true that Huang Xiaolong is an outstanding talent, but we cannot force the entire sect toward damnation for him alone." Grand Elder Qiu Bihu stood up urgently, carefully dissuading Lu Zhuo.

When several Elders backing Chen Hao wanted to stand up as well, Lu Zhuo's sharp gaze swept over them. Everyone backed down and Lu Zhuo cold voice sounded, "This matter ends here, see the guest off."

Ju Meng's giant body rose from his seat, then he harrumphed coldly and left with a flick of his sleeve.

The group of Grand Elders was filled with a sense of foreboding watching Ju Meng's figure disappearing from sight.

Lu Zhuo didn't look very well as he waved away the group of Grand Elders.

"Ancestor, are we really going to offend the Giant Tribe for Huang Xiaolong?" Gu Ling asked the question despite his hesitation.

Lu Zhuo sighed, asking in return, "Gu Ling, you won't blame me for making such a decision...?"

In fact, Lu Zhuo was feeling a bit regretful for his stance earlier.

When he refused the Giant Tribe's offer just now, was it in the spur of the moment or was he hoping that Huang Xiaolong would produce a 'miracle?'

"Whatever Ancestor decides, I will support," said Gu Ling.

Lu Zhuo nodded, inwardly praying that his decision today was the right one! Otherwise, he'd be the Barbarian God Sect's eternal sinner.

A few hours later.

Ju Meng and several of the Giant Tribe's Elders who came on this trip left the Barbarian God Sect's mountain range.

"Lu Zhuo that old fart really doesn't know what's good for him." While flying away, Ju Meng snorted in anger, "If it wasn't because Master is unable to leave the Extraterritorial Devil Battlefield at the moment, our Giant Tribe would flatten the Barbarian God Sect this instant. I would make that old fart Lu Zhuo clean my toes with his tongue!"

"The Patriarch will surely be upset with us for failing to bring back Huang Xiaolong. However, does the Patriarch really want to accept that Chen Hao as his godson?" The Giant Tribe Elder Ju Ha frowned.

Ju Ha has always looked down on the human race, never had he imagined there would be a day when their Giant Tribe Patriarch would want to accept a human as his godson.

Ju Meng too was frowning, he had been baffled ever since his Master made this decision.

Right at this moment, the group of giants noticed there was a black-haired young man riding on a cow in their path, and he was clad in the Barbarian God Sect's core disciple robe.

"A Barbarian God Sect disciple?" Elder Ju Ha grinned with malice, "Since we're leaving anyways, why don't we kill this little one to vent a little anger."

"Wait." Ju Meng stopped him, his gaze fixed on Huang Xiaolong. He had a feeling that this Barbarian God Sect disciple seemed to be waiting for them.

Chapter 1103: Killed

Startled by Ju Meng's unexpected bark, the Giant Tribe Elder Ju Ha's steps halted. He then turned to look doubtfully at Ju Meng before looking again at the black-haired Barbarian God Sect core disciple who seemed to be flying towards them.

At this point, Ju Ha and the rest of the Giant Tribe group could tell this that Barbarian God Sect core disciple's purpose here was them.

Now, the baffling question was why? Why was this person looking for them?

During this brief lapse of time, Huang Xiaolong and the little cow came to a stop not far from the Giant Tribe group.

"Little runt, who are you? What business you have with us?" Ju Ha snapped.

"You'd better have a good reason or else the consequences for blocking our and path and wasting our time will be severe." Another Giant Tribe Elder spoke with a hint of bloodthirst.

Huang Xiaolong was unperturbed, "Weren't you all under the orders of your Patriarch to come and take me back to the Giant Tribe?"

Ju Meng, Ju Ha, and the rest were stunned.

"You're Huang Xiaolong?" Several of them blurted out at the same time, feeling incredulous.

"Right, I am Huang Xiaolong." Huang Xiaolong nodded.

Ju Meng and Ju Ha exchanged a glance, the meaning in their gazes was clear, 'What is with this situation?' Was this little runt truly Huang Xiaolong? Had he actually come looking for them?

Ju Meng secretly surveyed the surroundings, expanding his secret soul technique and soon verified that there was no other Barbarian God Sect master at Huang Xiaolong's side. This deepened his suspicion.

"You really are Huang Xiaolong?" Ju Ha asked again.

This Huang Xiaolong knew that their purpose for coming to the Barbarian God Sect was to seize him and drag him back to the Giant Tribe. They did not succeed, yet this Huang Xiaolong himself came looking for them instead? Did the Barbarian God Sect find a retard to pose as Huang Xiaolong and play a prank on them?

Huang Xiaolong did not bother to answer the same question time and again, shaking his head as he said, "Your Patriarch really shouldn't have sent you all here to the Barbarian God Sect. Not only will all of you die here, but your Giant Tribe will also soon disappear from this world as well."

Ju Meng, Ju Ha, and the others were rendered dazed by Huang Xiaolong's words, but they all erupted in thunderous laughter in the next second, clutching their bellies.

"Oh merciful mother, Lu Zhuo that old fart actually released such a runt to 'frighten' us?" Ju Meng guffawed, "We're going to die here? Oooh, I'm sooo~ scared!" Ju Meng pretended to be trembling in fear.

Ju Ha joined in, "Did you guys hear that? This fool says that our Giant Tribe is going to disappear from this world! His aunt, I'm going to die from laughter!"

"His sister, thank god I haven't eaten today." A Giant Tribe Elder began another wave of laughter.

As one of the primordial races that had existed for a hundred million years, even though the tribe had declined through the generations, they were still not extinct. They survived through several Gods and Demons Great Wars, yet still continued to exist. But now, a little Barbarian God Sect disciple claimed that he wanted the Giant Tribe to disappear from this world!

Forget Lu Zhuo, even the Barbarian God Sect's founding ancestor dared not utter such words.

One couldn't blame the group of giants for guffawing as they were.

Soon after they started laughing, a vast divine might descend upon them, accompanied by a terrifying cold qi.

Affected by this cold qi, the airflow in their immediate surroundings froze. At the same time, thick layers of crystalline green ice appeared, covering the land at rapid speed.

Ju Meng, Ju Ha, and the others' sounds of laughter came to an abrupt stop, their eyes widened in shock and terror staring at the figure that appeared behind Huang Xiaolong.

"You-!" Ju Ha's words stopped as if his tongue was frozen in his mouth.

"Who are you? How are you related to the Green Ice Hail Devil race?" Ju Meng did his best to appear calm, cautiously wording his question. His voice was much lower than previously, even sounding polite and fearful.

Their group consisted only of Heavenly God Realm cultivators; in front of an Ancient God Realm master, they hadn't the slightest power to resist.

Huang Xiaolong did not answer Ju Meng. Instead, he indicated the Green Ice Hail Devil with a look. Bing Jiuyi respectfully complied and his body blurred as he teleported, immediately arriving in front of Ju Meng's group.

"Senior, we're Elders of the Giant Tribe." Fear rose to Ju Meng's face as he blurted out anxiously at Bing Jiuyi.

"In the old days, both our Giant Tribe and the Green Ice Hail Tribe had a tight bond of friendship." Ju Ha loudly added.

Bing Jiuyi was indifferent as his palm reached out.

Ju Meng, Ju Ha, and the rest became ashen, trying their best to escape. However, to their horror, they discovered they were unable to move an inch. Terrifying frigid cold qi invaded their bodies from all directions, flowing into their godsea and godhead, obstructing them from circulating their godforce.

Bing Jiuyi easily captured the group, dragging them in front of Huang Xiaolong. At this point, they had already turned into huge green ice statutes.

However, Huang Xiaolong only had Bing Jiuyi freeze the Giant Tribe group instead of killing them with his frigid cold qi.

Looking at the row of giant ice statues in front of him, Huang Xiaolong's hand reached out. The force from his palm pulled the frozen Ju Meng forth and scoured through his memories. After he was done with Ju Meng, he searched through Ju Ha's memories, going through all of them one after another.

A while later, after he finished, Huang Xiaolong's eyes glimmered as he pondered what he learned from their memories.

At the moment, the Giant Tribe Patriarch and several of the tribe's Grand Elders were currently at the Extraterritorial Devil Battlefield, trying to break the formation of a cultivation dwelling left behind by an ancient master. It was estimated they would need three years to break through.

This was also the reason why the Giant Tribe Patriarch was unable to make this trip to the Barbarian God Sect personally. Also, Chen Hao was currently with the Giant Tribe Patriarch.

"Three years." Huang Xiaolong repeated under his breath.

Huang Xiaolong then circulated his Archdevil Supreme Godhead's devouring power, causing Ju Meng, Ju Ha, and the others to scream in excruciating pain in the next moment.

For him, three years was enough time.

When Chen Hao returned to the Barbarian God Sect three years later with the Giant Tribe Patriarch, he would resolve both troubles once and for all!

However, his current subordinates, counting the Berserk Lion Sect Chief, only came up to six Ancient God Realm masters, which was lacking if he wanted to fight against the Giant Tribe. Therefore, he needed to make some preparations in these three years.

Huang Xiaolong flicked a sliver of supreme fire element godforce onto Ju Meng and the others, erasing their traces as he and the little cow sped away.

...

In the vast outer space outside of the Vientiane World, a colossal pitch black mass floated in space. This colossal mass of shadows was numerous times bigger than the whole Vientiane World, emitting a constant black glow.

This was the notorious Extraterritorial Devil Battlefield!

Other than the Vientiane World, the battlefield had several tens of thousands of world surfaces close to it.

Some of these world surfaces were over a thousand times bigger than the Vientiane World.

Within this giant black mass were several hundred thousand worlds and mainlands.

Right now, on one of the mainlands located on the outer edge of the Extraterritorial Devil Battlefield, in the depths of a cave in a wilderness mountain, the Giant Tribe Patriarch Ju Wufei and several of the Giant Tribe's Grand Elders were hard at work, attacking the formation in front of them.

Every time they attacked the formation, sparks would fly amidst deafening blasts.

All of a sudden, Ju Wufei felt his communication talisman shake and took it out of his spatial ring. He exclaimed in anger after his divine sense swept over the message within, "What! Ju Meng's group died?!" Ju Wufei's eyes were protruding out of their sockets, the first thought on his mind was 'Did the people below report incorrectly?'

He sent a message back to reconfirm, but he soon received a reply from an Elder, reporting that Ju Meng's request was refused by Lu Zhuo, and the Barbarian God Sect did not hand over Huang Xiaolong. Not long after Ju Meng's group left the Barbarian God Sect headquarters, they were killed!

Chapter 1104: He'll Kill You With His Own Hands

A storm of killing intent erupted from Ju Wufei's body as he looked at the communication talisman.

"The Barbarian God Sect!" His low voice was bone-chillingly frigid, gnashing the words out one by one.

"Patriarch, you...?" One of the Giant Tribe Eminent Grand Elder couldn't help asking when he noticed Ju Wufei's sudden hostility.

Ju Wufei did not reply, passing the communication talisman in his hand to that Eminent Grand Elder.

In less than a second, the Eminent Grand Elder's divine sense had already read through the message within and he too was filled with violent killing intent.

"This damn Barbarian God Sect! I'm going to kill all of them, annihilate this sect, slaughter all of their disciples!"

"It's not enough to atone for their sins even if Lu Zhuo and Gu Ling die a million deaths!"

Angry voices echoed in the cave as the other Giant Tribe elders heard the news.

"But there's something odd about this. Lu Zhuo and Gu Ling don't have the guts to kill people of my Giant Tribe!" An Eminent Grand Elder stated with doubt.

"Even if Ju Meng wasn't killed by them, they still died not long after leaving the Barbarian God Sect. They must take responsibility for this just the same! He had the guts to refuse our Giant Tribe. Refusing to hand Huang Xiaolong over to us is already a crime punishable with slaughter!" Ju Wufei stated coldly. "Three years later, after we break this cultivation dwelling's formation, we'll set off to the Barbarian God Sect!"

At this time, a black shadow flickered into the cave. This shadow was none other Chen Hao who returned after hunting some magic beasts in the vicinity.

Chen Hao was alarmed when he entered, sensing the violent killing intent from the people inside the cave, "Godfather, what happened with everyone?"

Ju Wufei flipped the communication talisman to Chen Hao saying, "The Barbarian God Sect refused to hand Huang Xiaolong over. On top of that, not long after leaving the Barbarian God Sect headquarters, Ju Meng's group was killed!"

Chen Hao caught the communication talisman in his hand and was greatly shocked after sweeping over the message with his divine sense.

"Then, Godfather intends to...?" Chen Hao cautiously inquired.

"Three years later, after we've broken through this cultivation dwelling's formation and obtained the treasures inside, we'll set off to the Barbarian God Sect!" Ju Wufei announced with roiling killing intent.

"Yes, Godfather." Chen Hao's heart secretly throbbed with ecstasy at Ju Wufei's words. He was looking forward to seeing how Lu Zhuo and Gu Ling were going to protect Huang Xiaolong at that time.

'Huang Xiaolong, your time is running out! You should treasure these remaining three years of your life. I'm going to kill you personally in front of the entire the Barbarian God Sect!!'

On the other side, inside Huang Xiaolong's Celestial Immortal Manor.

There were several spatial rings hovering in front of him that once belonged to Ju Meng's group. Huang Xiaolong checked the spatial rings one by one and wasn't shocked at the piles of shenbi, herbs, and divine pellets that were as high as a mountain.

The total amount of shenbi he got from these spatial rings was well over six billion!

The medicinal herbs inside these spatial rings were, to his disappointment, merely ten-million-years-old and below. However, Huang Xiaolong was happy, for he found the remaining herbs he needed for the Reverse incarnation Pill.

He quickly transferred the dozen kinds of herbs into his Asura Ring for safekeeping.

The divine pellets were barely passable, mostly likely refined by Ju Meng's group themselves, barely reaching grade three. A grade three divine pellet may be a precious item to others, but this grade of divine pills was rubbish in Huang Xiaolong's eyes.

With the horrifying refining speed of his three supreme godheads, absorbing a million pills of this grade still wouldn't bring his cultivation to Sixth Order Heavenly God Realm.

Another thing was, Ju Meng did not bring along that grade five spiritual vein that he promised Lu Zhuo. Currently, that grade five spiritual vein was sealed inside the Giant Island's underground space. In fact, from the very beginning, the Giant Tribe had never planned to give a grade five spiritual vein to the Barbarian God Sect.

However, in Ju Meng's memories, there was more than one of them in the Giant Island's underground space!

There were three!

"Three!" Huang Xiaolong exclaimed in an excited whisper, a feverish glint in his eyes.

Three years later, after he annihilated the Giant Tribe, he mustn't forget about those three grade five spiritual veins underground.

The subsequent two months were peaceful days with sunny skies.

Huang Xiaolong stayed inside his manor to cultivate in this period, falling into his previous routine of going to the library during the day to read through the divine battle art and technique manuals, while his nights were spent comprehending what he had read.

Huang Xiaolong had grasped the entirety of the Golden Dragon Divine Art he obtained from the Golden Dragon Sacred Temple.

As the number of divine battle arts and techniques he saw increased, the intention of creating his own cultivation technique and battle art grew stronger and clearer as the days went by.

In the beginning, he only thought of creating his own cultivation technique without any sense of direction, but now he could see a vague skeleton of what he wished to create.

Still, Huang Xiaolong felt like he needed to study more manuals so that he could build, merge, and improve further, hence he was in no hurry to start creating.

In these two months, Lu Zhuo and Gu Ling came to see him more than once, advising Huang Xiaolong to cultivate well while guiding him.

Huang Xiaolong couldn't bear to refuse these two people's kind intentions, and thanks to their guidance, his understanding of the many divine battle arts and technique manuals he studied lately had deepened.

It could be said that Huang Xiaolong never had any sense of belonging to the Barbarian God Sect, but ever since the Giant Tribe incident, there was a subtle change in this aspect, making Huang Xiaolong begin to think of the Barbarian God Sect as his first home in the Divine World.

In the future, he would make every effort to protect the Barbarian God Sect.

Another month passed in peace.

Huang Xiaolong who had been close to advancing to peak late-Fifth Order Heavenly God Realm finally advanced successfully without any suspense, just half a step more and he'd be able to reach Sixth Order Heavenly God Realm.

The weather on this day was exceptionally good, both the sun and wind were present.

Huang Xiaolong planned to head to the Jadeite Kingdom, he was looking forward to seeing what was behind the Zhenyu Sect's inner treasury hall.

When he first entered the Zhenyu Sect's treasury, his strength was lacking thus unable to open the steel wall to the inner hall. But now, he believed there shouldn't be any problem opening that steel wall with his significant improvement as well as Bing Jiuyi, Xie Tu, and Xie Du, three Ancient God Realm masters.

The Zhenyu Sect treasury's outer hall was already lined with close to twenty stalks of forty-million-years-old medicinal herbs, what kind of treasure would there be in the inner hall? Huang Xiaolong's anticipation increased.

Apart from the Zhenyu Sect treasury's inner hall, he also planned to go check on Yao Chi at the Lin Family Fort.

In the blink of an eye, it had been years since they last met.

Yao Chi's enchanting and alluring face appeared in Huang Xiaolong's mind.

Not long after he left the Barbarian God City, he ran into Cao Feng, Chen Hao's woman!

Cao Feng was flying toward the Barbarian God City with several Sky Dragon League female disciples.

Their gazes collided in midair.

Riding on the little cow, Huang Xiaolong flew past Cao Feng's group.

"Stop!" Cao Feng shouted all of a sudden, appearing in front of Huang Xiaolong, blocking his way. Watching Huang Xiaolong ignore her, the hatred in her heart soared.

Huang Xiaolong's eyes glimmered in annoyance as he stared opposite him.

"Huang Xiaolong, you didn't see this coming, did you? The Giant Tribe Patriarch is accepting my hubby as his godson." Cao Feng looked at Huang Xiaolong with ridicule and complacency, "Regret must be eating you alive right now, do you regret going against my hubby?"

"Are you done?" Huang Xiaolong was indifferent as he always was, "If you're done, you can scram out of my way!"

The complacent sneer on Cao Feng's face stiffened at Huang Xiaolong's response. Pointing a finger at his face in anger, Cao Feng's chest rose up and down, "You! Huang Xiaolong, you're still so arrogant for someone who's about to die! Let me tell you, three years later, the Giant Tribe Patriarch will return from the Extraterritorial Devil Battlefield, my hubby said it. At that time, he'll kill you with his own hands!"

Chapter 1105: The Zhenyu Sect Treasury's Inner Hall

He'll kill you with his own hands!

Cao Feng roared the last sentence out with all her strength as if she was venting the immense roiling hatred in her heart toward Huang Xiaolong.

During the last incident at the Nine Heavens Palace, Huang Xiaolong caused her to wet her pants in public, shaming her in front of a crowd of disciples! Cao Feng would tear him apart and gnaw his bones into pieces if she could!

However, just as she finished, a loud snort of laughter came from the little cow. Its head swayed left and right.

Cao Feng and her group of female disciples were dumbfounded.

What was so funny about Chen Hao planning to kill Huang Xiaolong with his own hands?

The little cow abruptly stopped laughing and lifted its front hoof, sending a kick at Cao Feng, whose entire body was knocked backward in the air, half buried into the rocky terrain in the distance while still screaming at the top of her lungs. The ground shook as deep fissures cracked its surface open.

The group of Sky Dragon League female disciples was stupefied before their faces became ashen, disbelief was written on their faces as they slowly turned towards the little cow.

Xiaoniū harrumphed a few times, "Little wench, a few years ago I was weaker than you, but now, packing you up only takes one kick. If you dare to utter nonsense and foul-smelling words in front of me, don't blame this cow for giving you a few more kicks, bursting your cha-chas!"

The female disciples retreated in fear, while Huang Xiaolong nearly choked on his saliva. The little cow's words were just too domineering, or more accurately, cow-mineering!

"In the future, if it's inconvenient for you to handle women like this, just leave them to this cow." The little cow's face split into a huge grin.

Huang Xiaolong helplessly patted its cow head and said, "Let's go."

The little cow sped away with Huang Xiaolong on its back. When it passed by the group of female disciples, the little cow widened its eyes in a fierce glare, scaring the girls so much that they scattered off in different directions like frightened birds.

Xiaoniū chuckled mischievously and flew away while humming a little tune.

Huang Xiaolong shook his head in speechlessness.

He found out that this little cow was truly a tomboy, a tomboy with a big temper.

Only after Huang Xiaolong and the little cow's figures were out of sight did the group of female disciples dare to go rescue Cao Feng, digging her out from the pit.

After Cao Feng was out from the pit, they could see on Cao Feng's chest an obvious cow hoof imprint. The flesh under the hoof imprint was completely sunken it.

The group of female disciples went sickly pale at the sight of it.

After they left the Barbarian God Sect, Huang Xiaolong released the Black Flame Sea Emperor Beast from the Xumi Temple. Since refining the Reverse Incarnation Pill merely needed some of its blood, Huang Xiaolong subjugated the beast instead of killing it.

This Black Flame Sea Emperor Beast's strength was at peak early Tenth Order Heavenly God Realm.

"Blackie, if we come across those kinds of clown, I'll handle the females. If they are males, I'll leave them to you." The Black Flame Sea Emperor had just regained its freedom, but the little cow was already assigning future tasks.

Over time, the little cow and Blackie had gotten chummy with each other.

Even though the Black Flame Sea Emperor Beast was stronger and also possessed a divine beast bloodline closer to a chaos spiritual beast, in front of the little cow, it resembled a docile dog.

"Yes, Big Sis Niū!" The Black Flame Sea Emperor Beast answered without hesitation in its low rumbling voice, a hint of fawning on its face.

Huang Xiaolong chuckled, enjoying this strange scene.

The Black Flame Sea Emperor Beast's original body was several hundred zhang long-a true gargantuan beast, whereas the little cow was shorter than its legs, yet the gargantuan beast was bowing and fawning over a little cow, calling it Big Sis Niū!

Watching the Black Flame Sea Emperor Beast's fawning manner, the little cow raised its head higher, nostrils puffing out air, then said to Huang Xiaolong, "Master, I have decided! I will tame a herd of divine beasts for you, forming a mighty divine beasts army."

Huang Xiaolong burst into laughter, nearly spitting saliva onto the little cow's head, "I say Xiaoniū, you think divine beasts are as common as cats and dogs? Tame a herd? Form a mighty army of divine beasts?"

The little cow rolled its eyes at Huang Xiaolong in return, "There aren't many on Green Cloud Island, but what about the Fortune Mainland, The Dark Elf Mainland, and the Primal Chaos Mainland? There are a lot! If there are only a few in the Vientiane World, isn't there still the outside world? Also, there are many fine beasts with excellent bloodlines in the Extraterritorial Devil Battlefield, even chaos spiritual beasts!"

"The Extraterritorial Devil Battlefield even has chaos spiritual beasts?" Huang Xiaolong did not expect this. This was his first time hearing it.

The little cow's mouth split into a grin, "Hehe, you didn't know this, right? In the deeper region of the Extraterritorial Devil Battlefield, there's a place called Divine Beasts Mainland, and the native occupants there are all divine beasts."

"Divine Beasts Mainland." Huang Xiaolong committed the name to memory.

"That's right, the most powerful Beast King on the Divine Beast Mainland is a chaos spiritual beast." The little cow nodded its head as it continued, "But, even if your cultivation reached late-Tenth Order Ancient God Realm, you won't make it to the deeper parts of the Extraterritorial Devil Battlefield. Therefore, it's still too early to talk about this."

Huang Xiaolong snorted, "You're the one who brought it up."

The little cow grinned sheepishly, "It just came out of my mouth, hehe, but the divine beast army that I'm going to form in the future will only accept the best divine beasts."

Huang Xiaolong lost interest in conversing with the little cow listening to its goal that was getting out of control.

However, what Huang Xiaolong didn't expect was that the little cow really did build a great and mighty divine beasts army that caused the Divine World's cultivators to turn pale at the mere mention of its name.

Of course, this was for later.

Huang Xiaolong wasn't in a rush, reaching the Jadeite Kingdom half a month later. He directly passed over the city, heading directly to the Zhenyu Sect's transmission array under the cliff.

The first time he and the little cow were here, they exhausted all of their energy to make it down to the transmission array, fighting off the frigid cold air on the way down. This time around, with both of their strength having risen significantly as well as the Black Flame Sea Emperor Beast's help, the three of them easily reached the transmission array.

The restriction formation left behind by Huang Xiaolong last time was still intact, looks like no one discovered this place yet.

With familiarity and ease, Huang Xiaolong started the transmission array, entering the Zhenyu Sect treasury space, then used the key and opened the door.

Upon entering the treasury, three figures sped straight inside. In a short few minutes, they reached the other end where the steel wall stood.

Standing in front of the steel wall, Huang Xiaolong circulated his godforce as he pressed his palms onto its surface.

Bang! The noise echoed through the hall, but the steel wall soon stopped shaking.

Seeing that he still couldn't move the steel wall did not come as a surprise to Huang Xiaolong.

"Blackie, your turn!" At this time, the little cow displayed its 'Big Sister' bearing, ordering the Black Flame Sea Emperor Beast.

"Yes, Big Sis Niū!" Without any objection, the Black Flame Sea Emperor Beast went up to the steel wall, lifting its two front legs and banging on it.

Immediately, a booming noise rang out and the formation on the steel wall crackled and popped as it unraveled. Spiderweb lines began spreading over the surface, more and more. In the next second, the entire steel wall crumbled to the floor.

A bright resplendent light shone out from the inner hall, obscuring Huang Xiaolong's sight, while at the same time, a shocking amount of spiritual energy washed over Huang Xiaolong.

Chapter 1106: Ancient God Realm Godheads

This amazing spiritual energy!

Huang Xiaolong's eyes lit up with joy, this rich spiritual energy definitely came from either a grade four or above spiritual vein!

All of a sudden, the little cow tilted its head and whooped in ecstasy, rushing in excitedly with Huang Xiaolong on its back.

"Master, I smell Ancient God Realm godheads!" The little cow squealed.

Huang Xiaolong's eyes shone even brighter-Ancient God Realm godheads!

Huang Xiaolong's eyes looked around the bright inner hall the moment they entered, seeing the rare precious herbs placed on top of rows of jade drawers.

The resplendent light filling the room came from these herb.

"White Phoenix Fruit!"

"Metallic Purple Thistle!"

"Bloody Golden Sand!"

...

All these rare and precious medicinal herbs were all forty-million-years-old and above, and the ones on the six largest jade drawers were at least fifty-million-years-old!

There were six of them!

Even for someone like Huang Xiaolong who had seen a lot of good stuff felt a strong desire for them.

But he only caught a glimpse as the little cow sped shot straight to the center of the inner hall. Floating In the air above the hall center were three enormous godheads, each several hundred meters in diameter, emitting an alluring luster.

At the same time, pulses of tremendous pressure came from the three enormous godheads, spreading out in the surroundings.

Ancient God Realm godheads!

Moreover, there were three of them!

Huang Xiaolong's breathing unknowingly quickened.

Never had he imagined that the inner hall of the Zhenyu Sect's treasury would not only contain six stalks fifty-million-years-old herbs, but also three Ancient God Realm godheads!

The little cow opened its eyes so wide that its eyeballs nearly popped out, "This cow's daddy, three Ancient God Realm godheads ah! Master, we've run into super cow luck."

Huang Xiaolong couldn't help laughing loudly hearing the little cow's words, in an excellent mood.

Inside the inner hall, other than the precious medicinal herbs and Ancient God Realm godheads, there was a great hill of piled up shenbi. Huang Xiaolong estimated there were at least three to four hundred billion! Not to mention the dozen of spiritual veins, however, only two of them were low rank grade four, the rest were top and high rank grade three spiritual veins.

The four side walls of the inner hall were lined with bookshelves that were filled to the top with various books.

Huang Xiaolong randomly picked a few books from one of the bookshelves and flipped through the pages, most of them were historical records of the Green Cloud Island over a hundred thousand years ago, listing the top sects and forces, as well as their famous techniques.

A small portion of the books were anecdotes of the Green Cloud Island as well as the neighboring islands.

Any one of these cultivation technique and combat art manuals could fetch an exorbitant price if taken out to auction. Just the Zhenyu Sect's supreme art, the Imprisoning Technique was worth billions.

Huang Xiaolong took a full round tour of the inner hall before walking back to the center while trying his best not to give into the wild elation pumping in his heart.

Not counting the three Ancient God Realm godheads, just the dozen over forty-million-years-old and six stalks fifty-million-years-old herbs were sufficient for him to advance to Sixth Order Heavenly God Realm.

Sixth Order Heavenly God Realm... at that time, his strength would rise by leaps and bounds to another level.

When Huang Xiaolong once again returned to the hall center, the little cow raised its eyes and blinked pitifully at him.

Huang Xiaolong chuckled before raising his palm. He then caused one of the Ancient God Realm godheads to become smaller and fall onto his palm.

"This is yours." With a wave of his hand, the Ancient God Realm godhead slowly floated toward the little cow.

Looking at the godhead in front of its eyes, the little cow was moved until tears were swimming in its large eyes. Its 'affectionate gaze filled with gratitude' sent goosebumps down Huang Xiaolong's neck.

Although the little cow was female, it was a cow after all. Huang Xiaolong didn't have that kind of hobby.

Suddenly, the little cow nudged Huang Xiaolong's thigh, its voice choked with emotion, "Master, I have decided."

Huang Xiaolong's heart tightened with unease.

"I will cultivate harder in the future and live up to your expectations." The little cow added.

Huang Xiaolong secretly breathed out in relief but he soon stared sternly at the little cow, that meant the little cow had never put in the effort to cultivate in the past? Even so, this little one's growth was already a tad too terrifying.

Huang Xiaolong had three supreme godheads. In the entire Divine World, he believed there were only a handful of people that could rival his cultivation speed, yet this lazy little cow's cultivation speed was almost comparable to his own.

"I say, Xiaoniū, you shouldn't be some great Grandmist spiritual beast, right?" Huang Xiaolong suddenly asked.

It had been a few years since Huang Xiaolong arrived in the Divine World, and as time passed, he came to know that above chaos spiritual beasts, there was still an even more powerful existence called Grandmist spiritual beasts.

However, it had been hundreds of billions of years since a Grandmist spiritual beast appeared in the Divine World.

The little cow grinned widely at Huang Xiaolong at his question, harrumphing proudly, "Grandmist spiritual beast? Is a Grandmist spiritual beast so great? How can this cow be a mere Grandmist spiritual beast?"

Huang Xiaolong was rendered speechless. Give this cow a brick and it could build a whole stage. Huang Xiaolong was too lazy to discuss this matter further.

He also planned to remain in the treasury for the time being. With his current cultivation at peak late-Fifth Order Heavenly God Realm, he planned to advance to Sixth Order Heavenly God Realm here before leaving.

Huang Xiaolong turned to look at the dozen stalks of forty-million-years-old herbs. In a flicker, he was already sitting cross-legged in the air above them, sucking all of them into his mouth.

Huang Xiaolong was going to refine over a dozen stalks of forty-million-year-old medicinal herbs at once! Not even a Tenth Order Heavenly God Realm cultivator dared to attempt this.

Both the little cow and the Black Flame Sea Emperor Beast were stunned agape by Huang Xiaolong's action.

With more than a dozen potent forty-million-years-old herbs entering his body, Huang Xiaolong felt if there were oceans of violent energy playing tug-of-war inside him.

His body trembled and swayed, on the verge of being torn to pieces from within.

Yet he gritted his teeth and endured the excruciating pain, pushing his three supreme godheads to the extreme to absorb the violent energies running rampant inside him. Despite his three supreme godheads' horrifying devouring abilities and his True Divine Dragon Physique, Huang Xiaolong was barely holding onto the vast energies coming from so many potent herbs. Hence, red blood lines appeared as his skin cracked from the overwhelming force.

As time passed, more and more red blood lines appeared on his body, faster than his True Divine Dragon Physique could recover.

Watching Huang Xiaolong being close to exploding as his flesh expanded, the little cow suddenly opened its mouth and breathed out; numerous streaks of tiny purple lightning formed a cloud that floated towards Huang Xiaolong, stopping above his head. Purple-colored raindrops fell from the lightning cloud.

Only then did the rupture of Huang Xiaolong's flesh slowed, even beginning to heal at a faster rate.

The little cow was panting heavily after breathing out the puff of lightning. Seemingly, puffing out that lightning cloud drained it.

Resting briefly, after little cow confirmed that Huang Xiaolong's True Divine Dragon Physique had stopped splitting, it began to work on the Ancient God Realm godhead Huang Xiaolong had given it.

The Black Flame Sea Emperor Beast also swallowed some divine pellets and found a spot to cultivate.

In the blink of an eye, two months went by.

The sphere of light enshrouding Huang Xiaolong became increasingly brighter, completely bathed in a prism of colors. Above him was a vague shadow of a coiling blue dragon.

Then, loud popping noises came from Huang Xiaolong's body and the light around him burst forward like a dazzling sun.

Chapter 1107: Sea Beasts

Both the little cow and the Black Flame Sea Emperor Beast were jolted out of their cultivation state by the loud popping noises coming from Huang Xiaolong's body.

Gusts of turbulent wind formed around him, gathering into a frightening wind vortex, extending outward.

A burst of black flames wrapped around the Black Flame Sea Emperor Beast, barely shielding itself from being mutilated by the lethal wind vortex.

The dangerous situation lasted for a full half an hour before the wind vortex subsided.

"What a freak!" The little cow pouted. Huang Xiaolong had just broken through to the Heavenly God Realm a few years ago and now his cultivation already reached Sixth Order Heavenly God Realm!

He took less than a decade's time to get from First Order to Sixth Order Heavenly God Realm!

Even a self-proclaimed freak like the little cow couldn't help but lament thadHuang Xiaolong was too much of a freak.

"Looks like Master's godhead is of the supreme rank." The little cow stated with certainty, a light glimmer in its eyes.

The Bllack Flame Sea Emperor Beast nodded its head in agreement, falling into deep thought. Although it only followed Huang Xiaolong for a short time, it strongly felt that the Master it had followed was really terrifying and a freak to boot.

Right at this moment, Huang Xiaolong's eyelids quivered and opened, revealing two bright pupils resembling two radiant celestial stars. The heaven and earth seemingly brightened for a split second when he opened his eyes, even the little cow and the Black Flame Sea Emperor Beast dared not look Huang Xiaolong in the eyes.

Without a word, he opened his mouth. The six stalks of fifty-million-years-old medicinal herbs flew into his body one after the other.

Six stalks of herbs aged to fifty-million-years immediately turned into six ferocious streams of energy, even more alarming than the previous batch of dozen forty-million-years-old herbs, impacting every corner of Huang Xiaolong's body. Low muffled rumbling rang continuously from Huang Xiaolong's internal body.

Despite Huang Xiaolong's strength having increased upon advancing to Sixth Order Heavenly God Realm, causing True Divine Dragon Physique toughness reached a new degree, his flesh began to tear in various places.

The little cow was extremely speechless watching this scene.

'This masochist!'

This cultivation method was no different than gambling with one's life ah!

Perhaps only their Master dared to cultivate this way, if it was any other person, they would explode in an instant, even their godhead would shatter.

Still, just in case, the little cow opened its mouth and breathed out a puff of purple lightning cloud that floated toward Huang Xiaolong, raining purple raindrops over Huang Xiaolong's head.

After it was done, the little cow panted heavily with its tongue slid to the side of its mouth. 'This cow is seriously exhausted.'

With the little cow's purple lightning cloud supporting Huang Xiaolong's recovery, his torn flesh gradually mended and his blood stopped flowing, causing the surface of his skin to once again reflect a prism of radiant luster.

Huang Xiaolong's aura that had just broken through to Sixth Order Heavenly God Realm rose even higher still.

At one point, an aureate sparkle appeared between Huang Xiaolong's brows, and in the next second, a golden tablet flew out from his forehead-the low-grade chaos spiritual weapon Devil Restraining Tablet.

Fine silk-like golden threads of energy grew out from the Devil Restraining Tablet, wrapping over Huang Xiaolong. These golden threads of energy were subsequently refined and absorbed by him.

Huang Xiaolong could clearly feel these golden threads contained a high amount of energy. More importantly, they actually had the added benefit of strengthening his godheads!

'This is the devil restraining qi?' Huang Xiaolong was pleasantly surprised.

This Devil Restraining Tablet was the greatest weapon of the Devil Restraining Sect, held in the hands of each generation's Sect Chief. In its tens of thousands of years of existence, it had imprisoned numerous Ancient God Realm devils.

There were even a few high-level Ancient God Realm devils.

The devil qi of the Ancient God Realm devils imprisoned within the Devil Restraining Tablet would continuously be devoured by the tablet, then converted into devil restraining qi.

In other words, this devil restraining qi was pure energy refined from Ancient God Realm devils' devil qi.

Though Huang Xiaolong had obtained the Devil Restraining Tablet for some time, he had yet to trigger the accumulated devil restraining qi stored within until now. Who would have thought the ferocious fifty-million-year-old herb elixirs would bridge the way to the devil restraining qi within the tablet.

Like a parched man on a desert, Huang Xiaolong madly devoured the devil restraining qi flowing into his body as well as the fifty-million-year-old herb elixirs' energy.

Due to this two abundant source of energy, Huang Xiaolong was able to consolidate his newly advanced cultivation realm.

After he broke through to the Sixth Order Heavenly God Realm, his refining speed became faster still.

Despite the energy from the six stalks of medicinal herbs being overwhelming, it gradually lessened under Huang Xiaolong's three supreme godheads' frenzied absorption.

Slightly over three months later.

Finally, Huang Xiaolong had completely absorbed all the six stalks of fifty-million-years-old herbs' energy, and with their absence, the Devil Restraining Tablet stopped releasing the golden threads of devil restraining qi, quietly flying back into Huang Xiaolong's forehead.

The seclusion this time lasted a little over five months overall.

At this point, Huang Xiaolong's cultivation had reached the peak of early Sixth Order Heavenly God Realm, with the possibility of advancing to mid-Sixth Order within sight.

Even Huang Xiaolong himself did not expect his seclusion this time would result in such progress.

After stepping into the Sixth Order Heavenly God Realm, whether it be his True Divine Dragon Physique's defense or explosive power, they had both risen several folds.

His three supreme godheads were now stronger than ever before.

Now, about two and a half years were left until Chen Hao and the Giant Tribe Patriarch returned from the Extraterritorial Devil Battlefield.

He still had two Ancient God Realm godheads that he was confident he'd be able to completely refine within two years' time. At that time, even if Chen Hao broke through to Tenth Order Heavenly God Realm, Huang Xiaolong had no doubt he could defeat him.

Huang Xiaolong let out a roar towards the sky, shaking the void.

A long time later.

The little cow and the Black Flame Sea Emperor Beast flew toward Huang Xiaolong.

"Master!" Both beasts called out.

Huang Xiaolong smiled, "Come one, let's go out."

Hearing that they could finally go out, the little cow's face split into a happy grin, its tail swung excitedly. Huang Xiaolong's words were music to its ears.

Before leaving, Huang Xiaolong collected the spiritual veins, the two remaining Ancient God Realm godheads, the several hundred billion shenbi, and the numerous books. With the two beasts, he exited the Zhenyu Sect treasury's space, appearing at the bottom of the cliff.

However, he immediately felt that something wasn't right as he appeared on the transmission array. There seemed to be traces of demonic beasts in the air, a lot of them! He could sense close to a hundred thousand demonic beasts within ten thousand li radius!

And these demonic beasts' purpose was the Jadeite Royal City.

"What's going on? Are the Blood Phoenix Forest demonic beasts rioting?" The little cow was also bewildered.

"Let's take a look." Huang Xiaolong said.

The three of them flew toward the Jadeite Royal City.

Soon, one person and two beasts reached the Jadeite Royal City and what Huang Xiaolong saw shocked him. There were tens of thousands of demonic beasts surrounding the Jadeite Royal City, attacking it while the Jadeite Royal City's army and Heavenly God Realm masters were defending against these demonic beasts' advance.

Although Huang Xiaolong was still far away, the battle fluctuations were just too intense.

Divine flames flared up everywhere on the battlefield, bursts of violent energy and crumbling large boulders, tremors running through the land.

"These aren't demonic beasts from the Blood Phoenix Forest." The little cow exclaimed, its eyes narrowed. "These are sea beasts from the Endless Sea. The Endless Sea's beasts have actually come to the Green Cloud Island?"

Huang Xiaolong's heart tightened. He observed the demonic beasts attacking the royal city a little more. It was indeed as the little cow said, these were sea beasts. Their bodies were wrapped in a faint sphere of water mist, the unique characteristics of the Endless Sea's beasts!

Huang Xiaolong's mood darkened. Although the human race ruled over the hundred thousands of islands and mainlands of the Vientiane World, they weren't the sole master of the Vientiane World.

The Endless Sea was far bigger than all the islands as well as the four big mainlands combined, with over a trillion sea beasts and sea tribes living in it.

The sea tribes ruled over the Endless Sea, and they had a long history of banding together to attack the four mainlands and other islands' human cities!

Chapter 1108: Reuniting With Yao Chi

In fact, there were numerous deserted islands in the Vientiane World, some with dead air lingering over them. Perhaps those islands used to be like the current Green Cloud Island a hundred thousand years ago, where the human race prospered and countless families, sects, and forces of various sizes once lived.

After being besieged by the sea beasts and sea tribes at one point, the families, sects, and forces of those islands were wiped off, annihilated, and became a full meal inside the sea beasts' bellies.

"Master, should we go lend a hand?" The little cow inquired.

Huang Xiaolong shook his head, "No need, we need to hurry to the Lin Family Fort instead." Judging from the situation, this horde of sea beasts wouldn't get past the Jadeite Kingdom's army and defenses.

The matter worrying Huang Xiaolong the most was Yao Chi who was currently at the Lin Family Fort.

Merely these sea beasts here couldn't be considered the true force of their attack. There had to be other places on the Green Cloud Island currently under attack.

Although there was Bing Xingying at Yao Chi's side, protecting her, Huang Xiaolong couldn't help but worry.

Sitting astride on the little cow's back, Huang Xiaolong directed Xiaoniū onward in the direction of the Lin Family Fort, while the Black Flame Sea Emperor Beast followed behind them.

The entire way, Huang Xiaolong met with several groups of sea beasts; small groups consisting of a dozen or so, while the bigger groups reached several thousand.

In less than an hour since Huang Xiaolong left the Jadeite Royal City, he came across a dozen sea beast attack.

Though Huang Xiaolong easily dealt with these sea beasts, his worry toward Yao Chi's situation at the Lin Family Fort rose exponentially. Moreover, there hadn't been any reply to the messages he had sent to her through the communication talisman.

Had something already happened to Yao Chi?

Huang Xiaolong became more anxious. No longer cared for the consequences, he called out Bing Jiuyi and had him fly over while bringing him. With Bing Jiuyi's speed, they could reach the Lin Family Fort in half a day's time.

As for the group of sea beasts they ran into, they were all frozen into ice statues by Bing Jiuyi.

Hence, it became quite a sight of ice statues falling from the sky.

A little over an hour later, Huang Xiaolong's communication talisman suddenly shook. Huang Xiaolong swiftly took it out from his spatial ring and his divine sense swept over it. After reading the message inside, he breathed out in great relief.

It was a reply from Yao Chi, saying that she was cultivating earlier and had just checked the communication talisman.

Her words had a tinge of sweetness and restlessness as if she was afraid Huang Xiaolong would be upset.

Huang Xiaolong was completely speechless.

However, knowing that Yao Chi was safe and sound, he doesn't feel as anxious and returned Bing Jiuyi to the Godly Mt. Xumi space. Unless absolutely necessary, he would rather not expose Bing Jiuyi, Xie Tu, and Xie Du's existence.

Three days later, when Huang Xiaolong finally arrived at the Lin Family Fort, everything was calm and tranquil, not a single sea beast in sight.

Huang Xiaolong was genuinely surprised.

"Young Lord!" Knowing that Huang Xiaolong was coming, Lin Hang had been waiting, so when he saw his figure in the distant, Lin Hang swiftly flew out from the fort to welcome Huang Xiaolong.

"Where's the Young Miss?" Huang Xiaolong asked, referring to Yao Chi.

"Young Miss is a little tired after cultivating, she's now soaking in the spiritual pool in the back mountain. I'll go report to the Young Miss that Young Lord is here." Lin Hang quickly offered himself for the task.

Soaking in the spiritual pool at the Spiritual Pool Palace!

Huang Xiaolong's heart thumped loudly in his ears, swiftly stopping Lin Hang, "No need, no need." He waved Lin Hang away and flew toward the back mountain.

At the Lin Family Fort back mountain, a short distance from the Lin Family Fort, there was a small place named Spiritual Pool Palace that had been built by the Lin Family Fort in the past. The source of the spiritual pool came from the underground Yang Wood spring.

This Yang Wood spiritual energy had healing properties, from nurturing the soul to strengthening one's body, also beautifying the skin. It was no wonder Yao Chi likes to spend her time soaking at the spiritual pool at the Lin Family Fort back mountain.

While Huang Xiaolong was flying to the back mountain, he couldn't help picturing the nose-bleeding scene of Yao Chi being fully naked in the spiritual pool.

Inside the crystal clear pool, Yao Chi's enchanting curves were vaguely showing, her voluptuous breasts, down to her flat stomach...

As his imagination traveled down this path, Huang Xiaolong felt his blood quicken and his throat becoming dry.

Then Huang Xiaolong snapped back to his senses and chided himself, since when had his restraint became so weak? Taking a deep breath in and exhaling, Huang Xiaolong felt his head cleared slightly.

Moments later, Huang Xiaolong arrived at the Spiritual Pool Palace.

Standing guard outside the palace main entrance were two maids.

When the two maids saw Huang Xiaolong, they hurried forward in small steps and saluted on their knees.

"On your feet." After both maids stood up, he had the little cow and the Black Flame Sea Emperor Beast wait outside while he alone walked into the Spiritual Pool Palace.

The Spiritual Pool Palace was divided into the outer and inner hall, while the pool was located in the inner hall.

Upon stepping into the front hall, Huang Xiaolong could hear the splashing of water coming from the hall; needless to guess, Yao Chi was bathing inside.

At this point, Huang Xiaolong could only cough dryly several times to alert Yao Chi of his presence.

Seconds elapsed then came Yao Chi's shy yet sweet voice, "Is it Xiaolong? You... can come in."

Come in!

Huang Xiaolong's breath was caught in his chest for a brief moment.

Huang Xiaolong hesitated, albeit less than a second later his feet were already crossing the several meters length of the front hall and into the inner hall. Inside, he saw Yao Chi standing shyly beside the pool, clad in a soft phoenix outer robe.

Her long hair fell softly on her shoulders, still a little damp. The soft phoenix robe clung to her body, accentuating her curves, especially around her decolletage.

Elegant, enchanting, cute yet mature; Huang Xiaolong was dazed as he stood there.

Watching Huang Xiaolong looking at her foolishly, Yao Chi chuckled softly, "It's not like you haven't seen me before."

Huang Xiaolong grinned sheepishly, "That's because you're just too beautiful."

Yao Chi pouted her small sexy mouth, "What about Xiaofei and Li Lu?"

Huang Xiaolong choked, not knowing how to answer the question. Although the saying that 'might is king' was true anywhere, a powerful cultivator having a few hundred, or even a few thousand women was nothing out of the ordinary. Still, Huang Xiaolong was originally from the modern Earth, thus when Yao Chi asked this question, it was inevitable he felt awkward.

The expression on Huang Xiaolong's face did not escape Yao Chi, she stepped lightly, coming to Huang Xiaolong's side. She reached out to hold Huang Xiaolong's hand saying, "Fool." So gentle that Huang Xiaolong's heart melted into a pile of water.

They no longer spoke of the matter, holding hands as they slowly walked out from the inner hall.

Even though they had kissed before, Huang Xiaolong still felt nervous holding Yao Chi's hand.

After all, in the lower realm, Yao Chi was his Master.

Sensing Huang Xiaolong's nervousness, Yao Chi let out a peal of laughter, pretending to be offended, "I won't eat you, what are you being nervous for?"

Huang Xiaolong spontaneously blurted out, "I'm afraid I'll eat you up."

Yao Chi froze, her face quickly turned red like an apple, adding to her charm.

Huang Xiaolong even shocked himself. Seconds elapsed and Huang Xiaolong changed the subject, mentioning the sea beast attacks he had seen on Green Cloud Island. "The Highlands Kingdom's royal city was under siege as well, but our Lin Family Fort is not one of the important cities, we won't be targeted by the sea beasts for now."

The Highlands Kingdom wasn't far away from the Lin Family Fort.

Huang Xiaolong went on telling Yao Chi about the progress of the Reverse Incarnation Pill. When Yao Chi heard that Huang Xiaolong had found more than half of the medicinal herbs, including the Nine Petals Spiritual Lightning Lotus, she was overjoyed, giving Huang Xiaolong a wet kiss on impulse.

When Huang Xiaolong recovered his senses and prepared to retaliate, Yao Chi had escaped, leaving her laughter ringing in the air.

Huang Xiaolong chased up with a fierce expression.

Giggles and shrieks rang in the back mountain.

Chapter 1109: The Grandmist Parasitic Medium

Thus, Huang Xiaolong extended his stay at the Lin Family Fort.

During the day, he would go through the manuals and anecdotes he collected from the Zhenyu Sect treasury while at night he'd take out one of the Ancient God Realm godheads and cultivate as he absorbed the godforce within.

Even so, Huang Xiaolong would make it a point to accompany Yao Chi during the day, whether it was visiting the nearby cities or just taking a stroll around the Lin Family Fort.

Occasionally, he would give Yao Chi some advice in regards to her cultivation.

The problem was, Huang Xiaolong felt there were too many flaws in Yao Chi's fundamental cultivation technique and therefore it was inadequate. At most, Yao Chi could only practice it until she broke through to Ancient God Realm.

Huang Xiaolong then went to the little cow and requested a cultivation technique suitable for Yao Chi.

The cultivation technique taken out by Xiaoniū was called《Goddess of the Nine Heavens Divine Art》. According to the little cow, if Yao Chi could cultivate this technique to the highest realm, she would be considered a hegemon in the entire Divine World, with almost no rival.

Huang Xiaolong couldn't decide if the little cow was bragging or not.

Still, with his own judgment, he could see that this cultivation method was quite good indeed, many times better than what he had seen in the Barbarian God Sect, Golden Dragon Gate, and Zhenyu Sect.

Even the Golden Dragon Divine Art he obtained from the golden dragon pearl seemed second-rate compared to this Goddess of the Nine Heavens Divine Art.

Other than a cultivation technique for Yao Chi, Huang Xiaolong also acquired another technique from the little cow, something called the Grandmist Parasitic Medium.

After cultivating this technique, one could condense grandmist parasites with their godforce, and through these parasites control other people.

Huang Xiaolong had gradually noticed that his combination of Ancient Puppetry Technique and Soul Mandate used to control others was too much of a hassle. Even if his cultivation was higher, it still required the other person's cooperation to voluntarily allow Huang Xiaolong to send his soul mark inside to brand their godhead, otherwise, it was pointless.

But with this Grandmist Parasitic Medium, things would be much more convenient.

The grandmist parasites condensed from Huang Xiaolong's godforce could ignore the soul's protective barrier as well as divine armor's defenses, entering the intended person's body before merging with their soul and godhead.

However, according to the little cow, the Grandmist Parasite Medium was a difficult technique to learn, not only did it require the cultivator to possess a supreme rank godhead, but also a high comprehension ability.

Huang Xiaolong had a supreme rank godhead and was confident that his comprehension ability wasn't bad... until he started cultivating the Grandmist Parasitic Medium. Only then had Huang Xiaolong understood what the little cow meant by hard to learn.

After one month's worth of attempts, he barely grasped the first stage of the technique, in fact, it was no exaggeration saying that he only had one foot over the door.

There was still a long road until he could condense a grandmist parasite with his godforce, not to mention that he needed to reach the second stage to do so.

When Huang Xiaolong shared his miserable progress with Xiaoniū, it spurted out the godhead it was crunching in shock.

Its eyes looked at Huang Xiaolong up and down with a strange expression, "I say, Master, do you think this Grandmist Parasitic Medium is the same as the Golden Dragon Divine Art or the Barbarian God Divine Art? That kind of garbage level techniques? You want to master the first stage in a short one month? Heavens have mercy on me, do you know how long it took the Grandmist King that created this technique to master the first stage? Over one thousand years!"

"Over a thousand years!" Huang Xiaolong's eyes widened to his brows, beyond astonished.

The little cow continued with a very serious expression, "That's right, over a thousand years. Moreover, as far as I know, other than the Grandmist King himself, there is only one other person who successfully cultivated this technique, so, if you succeed as well, you'll be the third person in this whole wide world."

Ripples of shock struck Huang Xiaolong's heart, "In the whole world, only two people succeeded? Didn't you say that as long as the person has a supreme rank godhead they can cultivate this Grandmist Parasitic Medium?"

There had to be more than two people with supreme rank godheads in the universe!

The little cow explained, "It is as I said, as long as a person has a supreme rank godhead, they can cultivate this technique, but it still depends on the person's comprehension ability. In the old days, how many experts had tried cultivating the technique for several thousand years yet they still failed. This Grandmist Parasitic Medium consists of ten stages; even the Grandmist King merely reached the ninth stage, whereas the other person has only reached the seventh stage. Even so, he has no rival in the Divine World!"

"No rival in the Divine World!" Huang Xiaolong couldn't begin to fathom how it felt like to be almost invincible in the whole Divine World.

The little cow reiterated, "Even though this technique is difficult to cultivate, once you enter the second stage and are able to condense the grandmist parasites, you'll see how terrifying it is. Especially in the latter stages, the more powerful the grandmist parasite will be. By the third stage, you can use it to kill your enemy, while at the fourth stage, a grandmist parasite can attach itself to a person's body undetected, regardless of distance and time. It can even devour that person's godforce and channel it to you!"

Huang Xiaolong's eyes were protruding from their sockets, 'Is such a thing possible?'

Wasn't that even more powerful than his Archdevil Supreme Godhead's devouring power?

Right now, Huang Xiaolong's target had to be within a certain range for his Archdevil Supreme Godhead's devouring power to be able to absorb their godforce, but this grandmist parasite could do the same while disregarding time and space constraints!

Scary, too scary!

The little cow went on, "I don't know how powerful it can be when you reach the fifth stage, but I remember what the Grandmist King once said; there is probably an eleventh stage to this Grandmist Parasitic Medium, even a twelfth stage. However, with his ability, he was unable to further create these two stages. Then again, forget these two, if you can reach the tenth stage, you'll already be invincible in this universe, with less than a handful of people that could be your rivals."

Huang Xiaolong suddenly felt a strong thirst.

"I say, why don't you stop cultivating that so-called Heaven Splitting Tenet? It is in fact quite useless, you know. Even if you managed to cultivate it to the tenth stage and subjugate that Hellion Tower from the lower realm, it is just a chaos grade spiritual artifact." The little cow's tone turned serious, "Why don't you focus on cultivating this Grandmist Parasitic Medium? Weren't you planning on creating your own technique? If you can create the last two stages of the Grandmist Parasitic Medium, even the Grandmist King will have to worship you as his teacher!"

"Who is this Grandmist King?" Huang Xiaolong suddenly asked.

The little cow was caught off guard by the question for a second then it innocently shook its head, "The secrets of heaven cannot be revealed, however, if you can reach the seventh stage of the Grandmist Parasitic Medium, maybe you'll have a chance to meet the Grandmist King."

As for the identity of the second person who succeeded in cultivating the Grandmist Parasitic Medium, the little cow did not mention it at all.

"Is there any way to increase the cultivation speed for this technique?" Huang Xiaolong asked hopefully. If the first stage required over a thousand years to master, that was simply too long a time. What about the second stage then? Would it take ten thousand years and above?

The little cow's head slowly tilted to the right, then to the left, as it searched its memories. A while later, it said, "There is, but no one ever succeeded with this method. The Grandmist Parasitic Medium was created by the Grandmist King in the Grandmist World, so it's origin is closely related to the grandmist aura. If you can find a source of grandmist aura, then absorb and comprehend it, not only could it increase your chances of success but also shorten the time you need to master the Grandmist Parasitic Medium."

Huang Xiaolong was delighted, this was a good way.

Watching Huang Xiaolong's reaction, the little cow poured cold water over Huang Xiaolong's excitement, "Don't feel happy so fast."

"The grandmist aura has disappeared after the Divine World was formed, no one can find it anymore."

"But it cannot be said to have completely disappeared from the Divine World. Others might not know of it, but I do know a place that should have some grandmist aura." The little cow suddenly revealed.

Chapter 1110: Killing Through The Sea Beast Tide

"Where is it?" This question spontaneously left Huang Xiaolong's mouth.

"The Extraterritorial Devil Battlefield." Xiaoniū answered.

What?

Huang Xiaolong did not expect it to be the Extraterritorial Devil Battlefield. 'There is grandmist aura in there?'

"Yup, the Extraterritorial Devil Battlefield. In fact, the Extraterritorial Devil Battlefield already existed before the Divine World was formed, therefore, there should be a grandmist source there, and most likely more than one source." The little cow elaborated.

Huang Xiaolong was once again stunned by what the little cow revealed. The Extraterritorial Devil Battlefield actually existed before the Divine World?

Then, how many years had the Extraterritorial Devil Battlefield been in existence? On top of that, there was a chance there was more than one source of grandmist aura there. This was enough to get Huang Xiaolong excited with anticipation.

"Don't be happy so fast, the Extraterritorial Devil Battlefield has been there for countless billions of years. How many great masters went inside, yet there has never been anyone who saw any grandmist aura." The little cow went on, "Although you're someone who has abundant good fortune, it does not mean you can find the grandmist aura. There are many people who have abundant good fortune in the world."

Huang Xiaolong was stumped, the spark of fire in his heart fizzled out and his senses returned.

Just like the little cow had stated, there was a lot of people with abundant good fortune in the world, he was not the only one. But just because no one had ever found the grandmist aura in billions of years, did it really mean he wouldn't be able to find it either?

"Regardless, since there is grandmist aura in the Extraterritorial Devil Battlefield, I still want to go and try my luck." Huang Xiaolong stated after he has calmed down slightly, his tone solemn.

The little cow nodded, "Even though you have Bing Jiuyi, Xie Tu, and Xie Du, your personal battle strength is simply too low; venturing to the Extraterritorial Devil Battlefield with such meager strength is too risky. My advice is to wait until you have reached Tenth Order Heavenly God Realm before going there."

Huang Xiaolong disagreed, "That's too far away. Two years later, Chen Hao and the Giant Tribe Patriarch will return from the Extraterritorial Devil Battlefield. After we've dealt with these two, we'll set off."

He could search Chen Hao and the Giant Tribe Patriarch's memories before killing them, perhaps he might find some useful information about the Extraterritorial Devil Battlefield.

"That works too." The little cow agreed. "With your level of luck, even if you don't find the grandmist aura, you'll have other fortuitous encounters." The little cow sounded envious as it lamented, "Frankly speaking, I really envy you at times. I've seen my share of great geniuses during the Grandmist Era, but even though they too had good fortune, it was far from yours. I genuinely wonder how an odd freak like you can exist!"

Logically speaking, the Heavenly Law did not allow a person with such alarming good fortune like Huang Xiaolong to exist.

This point had the little cow mystified for a long time.

Huang Xiaolong joked, "Because I am the Son of Heaven!"

Although it was said as a joke, the little cow was actually stunned before nodding in agreement, "It is possible."

Huang Xiaolong was speechless as his joke fell flat.

Huang Xiaolong initially planned to stay for a longer time at the Lin Family Fort and spend more time with Yao Chi, but unexpectedly, about ten days after he arrived at the Lin Family Fort, Huang Xiaolong received a message from the Barbarian God Sect Chief Gu Ling stating that the coastal cities close to the Endless Sea were under brutal attack from hordes of sea beasts. The three sects' inner and core disciples were to assist in defending those cities.

Amongst them, the city enduring the heaviest attacks was South Huai City.

Gu Ling instructed Huang Xiaolong to head to South Huai City and join with other disciples in killing the invading sea beasts.

A faint frown appeared between Huang Xiaolong's brows.

South Huai City was Green Cloud Island's most important coastal city. If it was annexed, the consequences were bound to be severe. Therefore, Huang Xiaolong must head to South Huai City to support them no matter what.

The night sky was dark as ink.

Huang Xiaolong was sitting in the garden, pondering many things; his parents and family in the lower realm, the grandmist aura, the All-Islands Great War, the Fortune Gate, etcetera.

"You're leaving tomorrow to reinforce the South Huai City?" Yao Chi stepped into the garden, softly asking.

Yao Chi was wearing a light robe, beneath the silvery moonlight, reflecting a quiet elegance.

Huang Xiaolong nodded his head in answer to Yao Chi's question.

"I want to go with you." Yao Chi suddenly requested.

Huang Xiaolong shook his head without hesitation, "No, it's too dangerous!"

A sweet feeling filled Yao Chi's heart, but she pouted on the surface, "'If you don't bring me, I'll sneak away and go by myself."

Huang Xiaolong looked at Yao Chi who was acting like a spoiled little girl and his head began to ache. He knew very well that, with Yao Chi personality, she would truly sneak off to South Huai City by herself. He couldn't really lock her up and throw away the key... right?

"Then, when we reach South Huai City, you must listen to me." Huang Xiaolong helplessly relented.

Seeing that Huang Xiaolong agreed to bring her along, Yao Chi rewarded him with a sweet smile, "I'll listen to whatever you tell me to do." The moment these words left her lips, Yao Chi felt that they sounded ambiguous.

Huang Xiaolong smiled wickedly, "Whatever I say?"

Yao Chi threw him a flirtatious eye then turned and left.

Early next day, Huang Xiaolong and Yao Chi set off from the Lin Family Fort, hurrying to South Huai City. In order to keep Bing Jiuyi, Xie Tu, and Xie Du's existence a secret, Huang Xiaolong rode on the little cow, whereas Yao Chi sat on the Black Flame Sea Emperor Beast.

To shorten the travel time, they rarely stopped to rest. Even the nights were spent hurrying to their destination, which was why it only took them twenty-odd days to make it to South Huai City.

When Huang Xiaolong's group was close to the city, from afar, they could hear resounding roars and screams from both beasts and humans. The earth continuously shook from the heavy impacts. As Huang Xiaolong's group got closer, they saw that the sea beasts were as numerous as colonies of ants, besieging South Huai City from all directions.

Yao Chi was dumbfounded by the sight.

The sea beast tide attacked like a never-ending wave, violent and frenzied, creating total chaos. There were several tens of millions of sea beasts, maybe even more.

One couldn't begin to imagine such a scene unless they were witnessing it with their own eyes.

If this mass of sea beasts flew to the sky, they could block all the sunlight from an entire city.

Here, there, everywhere outside the city walls were corpses, both sea beasts and humans who died from the fierce battle still ongoing.

Blood dyed the earth and the city walls red. When the sea breeze blew, it carried the thick rusty scent of blood far into the distance.

It was a catastrophe.

Huang Xiaolong's killing intent soared sky high in an instant as he bellowed: "KILL-!"

"Yao Chi, follow close!"

The little cow responded to Huang Xiaolong's killing intent, charging into the midst of the raging beast tide.

Yao Chi's heart tightened, quickly nudging the Black Flame Sea Emperor Beast under her to stick to Huang Xiaolong as close as possible.

When Huang Xiaolong and the little cow broke a path into the midst of the beast tide, Huang Xiaolong leaped into the air, striking out with an Unrivaled Myriad Dragons move. In a split second, his godforce condensed into a dozen divine dragons growling majestically and rushing toward the hundreds of sea beast in their path. Blood and flesh rained down as hundreds of sea beasts exploded high above the ground.

Watching this, the sea beasts in the proximity turned to attack Huang Xiaolong. Purple lightning shot out from little cow's golden horns, forming a crackling net of lightning that spread out. Terrifying lightning struck the sea beasts in the net's path, causing the beasts to quiver from fear, smoke rising from their burnt bodies.

Yao Chi persistently swung the longsword in her hands. In an instant, sword light pierced through a dozen sea beasts. The Black Flame Sea Emperor Beast was spitting black flames from its mouth, incinerating the sea beasts coming at them.

Wherever Huang Xiaolong's group passed through, they created a void in the sea of beasts.

The sudden appearance of Huang Xiaolong's group immediately attracted the attention of the various sects' experts observing the battle situation on the South Huai City walls.

"Who are those people? So fierce! They actually dared to jump into the midst of the beast tide?!"

"Looks like a Barbarian God Sect disciple!"

Due to the distance, they couldn't see Huang Xiaolong's face, however, the Elephant Genesis Sect Grand Elder Li Qingyang was frowning slightly. That person gave him a familiar feeling.

Chapter 1111: Do Not Let That Person Into The City

Facing the millions of sea beasts in front and all around them, Huang Xiaolong's group of two humans and two beasts rushed forth fearlessly, leaving a trail of mutilated beast corpses behind them.

Every time Huang Xiaolong's fists punched out, over a dozen sea beasts would die. Not far behind, the little cow's lightning net and the Black Flame Sea Emperor Beast's black fire swept through the sea beasts like a grim reaper's scythe.

Ao Chi's sword attacks grew increasingly powerful with each slash akin to tidal waves, each new wave heavier than its predecessor.

This was the result of the technique given by the little cow, the Goddess of Nine Heavens Sword Art. Similar to the Goddess of the Nine Heavens Divine Art, both techniques were created by the Chaos Goddess of the Nine Heavens.

However, Huang Xiaolong's group seemed to enrage the colonies of sea beasts even more, causing them to bombard their group with increased ferocity.

The small zone devoid of sea beasts that resulted from Huang Xiaolong's killings was once again filled with frenzied sea beasts in a split second.

Kill! Kill, KILL-!

Huang Xiaolong's fists consecutively punched out several times.

The Great Void Divine Fist, Myriad Steps Godly Fist, Golden Dragon Punch, the Barbarian God's Great Fist, the Zhenyu Demon King Fist...

Huang Xiaolong put all the fist divine arts he had seen in recent days to good use, perfectly executing each one of them. Abundant godforce surged from his three supreme godheads, and Huang Xiaolong seemed to be gaining momentum as he fought.

This continued until one point when he felt that his fist moves were still too weak for his taste, thus he took out the Zhenyu Silver Moon Blade that he got from the Zhenyu Sect treasury.

This Zhenyu Silver Moon Blade was a long broad blade weighing over ten tonnes. The silver moon engraved on its surface immediately attracted attention due to the blood red glow around it.

Gripping the Zhenyu Silver Moon Blade, Huang Xiaolong leaped high into the air. Channeling his supreme godforce into the blade, the engraved full moon suddenly emitted a bright flash of silver light as a sinister cold atmosphere gathered into violent tempests from hell, spiraling toward the sea beasts.

Huang Xiaolong bellowed, swinging the Zhenyu Silver Moon Blade down with all his might.

Bursts of black blade qi surged forth like tidal waves, drowning swarm after swarm of sea beasts rushing towards Huang Xiaolong's group.

Countless sea beast corpses were flipped high into the air.

Following behind the black blade qi, a flood of blood red light rushed out from the long blade's body as a silver moon appeared, malevolent and chilling.

Huang Xiaolong sped onward without stopping, with a stretch of sea beasts tumbling behind him.

On the city walls, experts from various forces were agape watching the figure rushing through the swarm of sea beasts like a demon.

Witnessing this scene shocked them to the core.

'Is he even human?' Even a late-Tenth Order Heavenly God Realm master lacked the courage to dive into the swarm of sea beasts like this ah, once they were surrounded by the seemingly endless horde of beasts there was no way to withdraw to safety anymore, and when their godforce was exhausted there would only be death.

Yet that figure seemed to have an inexhaustible amount of godforce, moreover, why did it look like his momentum was rising still?

"It's Huang Xiaolong! The Barbarian God Sect's Huang Xiaolong!"

As Huang Xiaolong continued to kill while moving closer to South Huai City, at last, a disciple from the Elephant Genesis Sect recognized him and shouted for all to hear.

The instant that disciple's voice rang on the city walls, everyone stirred with anticipation.

The news that Huang Xiaolong of the Barbarian God Sect had a top grade king rank godhead, thus being one of the sect's great geniuses, had spread throughout the Green Cloud Island a while back. Hence, unbeknownst to Huang Xiaolong, he already had quite a reputation. Not only had the three prominent sects' disciples heard of him, the experts of other big and small families and forces on the Green Cloud Island knew his name.

Knowing that the god of killing on the battlefield was Huang Xiaolong, all the Barbarian God Sect disciples in South Huai City became excited.

"Senior Brother Huang Xiaolong, we're cheering for you! Kill, kill these sons o' b*tches!"

"Senior Brother Huang is mighty!"

Several Barbarian God Sect disciples were shouting in excitement, cheers and laughter rang from their camp.

The Elephant Genesis Sect Elder Li Qingyang did not expect that person on the battlefield to be Huang Xiaolong, moreover, his battle prowess was actually so high. If he was not mistaken, this Huang Xiaolong's strength was comparable to the regular Eighth Order, perhaps even a Ninth Order Heavenly God Realm cultivator?

Li Qingyang's expression darkened as he thought of this.

Last time, he and his Junior brother Zhao Wuya had instigated the Berserk Lion Sect's Wei Chao and the Three Evils to kill Huang Xiaolong for the chaos spiritual herb that he was supposedly in possession of. However, the results had strayed too far from what they had pictured, Huang Xiaolong was still alive while it was his Junior brother Zhao Wuya who died instead.

What he couldn't understand was, how come the Berserk Lion Sect's Wei Chao and the Three Evils returned unharmed?

For this matter, Li Qingyang had once sought out Wei Chao, but he returned seething with anger. Not only had Wei Chao refused to see him he also had him thrown out from the Berserk Lion Sect branch.

Li Qingyang's austere gaze followed the demonic figure slaughtering through the dense swarm of sea beasts, a vindictive light flickering in his eyes.

After killing waves of sea beasts, Huang Xiaolong's group finally made it to the bottom of the city walls.

"Deactivate the barrier, let Senior Brother Huang Xiaolong in!" The Barbarian God Sect disciples shouted.

Outside the city walls' perimeter was a protective barrier erected by the Barbarian God Sect, Elephant Genesis Sect, and the Great Whale Sect's present masters. Due to the intense attacks from the sea beasts, the protective barrier was activated, hence, in order to let Huang Xiaolong into the city, the protective barrier had to be temporarily lowered.

"Wait!" Li Qingyang's sullen voice rang in the air, "I once heard that among the many sea tribes, there's a tribe called Illusionary Fish Tribe. This tribe's people can change their features to look like anyone they wish, who can guarantee that this Huang Xiaolong isn't an Illusionary Fish Tribe member in disguise? Once we lower the protective barrier, the sea beast tide will flood in all at once; at that time, South Huai City's hundreds of thousands of innocent lives will be trampled, who can bear this responsibility?!"

The upper echelon from the Great Whale Sect as well as other forces exchanged silent glances.

However, the Barbarian God Sect's Branch Elder Guo Xuan was outraged, his eyes spat fire as he glared fiercely at Li Qingyang, "Your mother's farts, that's bullshit! Are you saying the several thousands of sea beasts killed just now was merely the sea tribe putting on a show? Li Qingyang, don't think I don't know what kind of sinister plot those of you in the Elephant Genesis Sect are devising. You want to use killing the sea tribe as an excuse to kill our Barbarian God Sect disciple? I'll say it to your face right now, if any mishap happens to Huang Xiaolong, your entire Elephant Genesis Sect will be buried with him!"

Li Qingyang sneered at Guo Xuan's words, "What big words, our entire Elephant Genesis Sect to be buried with him? Guo Xuan, unless your Sect Ancestor comes here and guarantees that he's the genuine Huang Xiaolong, the protective barrier shall remain as is!"

Guo Xuan's face tightened; the three sects' Ancestors had just left South Huai City yesterday to enter the Endless Sea and it would take at least ten days to half a month until they return. During that time, Huang Xiaolong would be long dead and buried twice over.

"You, hand over the barrier token." Guo Xuan could barely keep the fury raging in his heart under control.

In order to lower the protective barrier, the three sects' tokens were required.

Li Qingyang snorted in disdain, paying no heed to Guo Xuan's demand.

No longer able to hold back his fury, Guo Xuan unsheathed the long sword in his hand.

All of a sudden, tension brewed between the Barbarian God Sect disciples and the Elephant Genesis Sect disciples, on the verge of breaking into an all-out fight.

The rest watched nervously, no one expected things would develop to this point, while the Great Whale Sect Elder seemed to be enjoying the show.

At the bottom of the city walls, the little cow rose to the air with Huang Xiaolong on its back. Streaks of lightning glimmered around its golden horns and struck on the protective barrier, opening an enormous hole.

Huang Xiaolong, Yao Chi, and the two beasts flew in easily.

Everyone on the other side of the protective barrier was dumbfounded by the sudden change.

Li Qingyang was the first to recover from his shock. He quickly pointed at Huang Xiaolong and shouted, "This punk is definitely an Illusionary Fish Tribe member in disguise! All Elephant Genesis Sect disciples hear my order, kill this person, he mustn't enter the city!" He then lunged at Huang Xiaolong after issuing this order with his sword drawn. Sword light flew out akin to a venomous dragon, arriving at Huang Xiaolong's throat in the blink of an eye.

Chapter 1112: Where's Elder Li Qingyang?

Watching the tip of Elder Li Qingyang's Venomous Dragon Sword heading straight toward his throat, Huang Xiaolong's momentum exploded in an instant.

A rumbling sound came from his body as if there was divine lightning surging within him, and before the spectating experts on the city walls, one thousand arms emerged from Huang Xiaolong's back.

Huang Xiaolong grunted. The overwhelming pressure rolling out from his body actually forced Li Qingyang's Venomous Dragon Sword to deviate from its path.

Before anyone could react, the thousand arms behind Huang Xiaolong moved, merging into one entity. Huang Xiaolong retaliated!

One punch!

Merely one punch.

The force from his fist tore through space as if it could punch a hole through heaven and earth. Li Qingyang's Venomous Dragon Sword exploded into dust, but Huang Xiaolong's fist force chased after him, growing larger in his sight.

In a split second, Li Qingyang executed over ten different kinds of movement techniques to no avail. Huang Xiaolong's fist force had locked onto him; no matter how he dodged or ran, changing his directions erratically, he was unable to shake off the incoming attack.

Bang! A low boom sounded as Huang Xiaolong's fist force struck Li Qingyang in the chest, causing his body to make an arch across the air while howling in pain. In midair, Li Qingyang's chest exploded, leaving mutilated flesh and a gaping hole where his chest used to be.

Coincidence or not, after Li Qingyang was knocked off the city walls, his body shot through the hole in the protective barrier that the little cow made moments earlier, falling out of the protective barrier's range!

Immediately, the scent of fresh blood renewed the sea beasts' frenzy, driving them to pounce on Li Qingyang.

Caught off guard, Li Qingyang was jolted to his senses by the burst of sharp pain coming from his arm as it was bitten and torn off from his shoulder. A bloodcurdling wail ensued.

"Don't come here!"

"Scram!"

"Save me!!"

Hair raising screams continued outside South Huai City's protective barrier. Lin Qingyang was desperately trying to fend off the whelming number of sea beasts coming at him but he was gravely injured by Huang Xiaolong's punch. He couldn't even muster one-tenth of his usual strength right now, how was he supposed to deter these sea beasts' endless attacks?

Everything happened in a blink of an eye.

By the time everyone standing on the city walls reacted, Li Qingyang's remaining arm was just bitten off by a sea beast.

Hearing Li Qingyang's screams of pain, and crying for help, the Elephant Genesis Sect disciples became ashen and were at a loss as to what to do. They wanted to go down to help him, but their hair stood on end just looking at the horrible sea beast tide below.

In the brief few seconds those Elephant Genesis Sect disciples hesitated, Li Qingyang's figure disappeared from sight, submerged by the sea of beasts.

Undulating muffled screams came from below but soon subsided. Everyone watched, horror-struck, as Li Qingyang's flesh was torn and divided by sea beasts.

"Huang Xiaolong, how dare you kill an Elder of our Elephant Genesis Sect? You, you be damned! Damned!!" The other Elephant Genesis Sect Elder Yang Yun whirled around, a finger pointed at Huang Xiaolong in fury.

Huang Xiaolong scoffed, "Which of your eyes saw that I killed him? Li Qingyang died in the jaws of sea beasts, everyone here is a witness."

Yang Yun fumed with anger at Huang Xiaolong's retort.

"Then again, even if I did kill him, what can you do?" The corners of Huang Xiaolong's lips curled into a smirk, "You want to avenge him?"

Yang Yun paled slightly as he suddenly remembered Huang Xiaolong's overwhelming strength.

As the Elder in charge of the Elephant Genesis Sect's Branch in South Huai City, Li Qingyang's strength was considered one of the top three amongst the sect's Elders, at peak late-Ninth Order Heavenly God Realm.

If a peak late-Ninth Order Heavenly God Realm Li Qingyang was met with defeat in Huang Xiaolong's hands, wasn't he, Yang Yun, an early Ninth Order Heavenly God Realm seeking death if he clamored to avenge Li Qingyang?

By this point, the various forces' experts were looking at Huang Xiaolong with dread in their eyes, but there was also obvious disbelief. Huang Xiaolong spent less than a decade in the Barbarian God Sect, how had his strength risen so fast to this extent!

It felt surreal to them.

At this time, Huang Xiaolong took out a tally from his spatial ring, glittering golden and exuding an oppressive aura.

The Barbarian God Sect Elder Guo Xuan and all the present Barbarian God Sect disciples knelt down, for the tally in Huang Xiaolong's hand was their Sect Ancestor Lu Zhuo's. The tally that granted the highest authority in the entire Barbarian God Sect.

"I hold the Barbarian God Sect Ancestor's tally in my hand, would anyone else from the Elephant Genesis Sect, Great Whale Sect, or others like to pin me as a spy from the Illusionary Fish Tribe?" Huang Xiaolong's cold gaze swept over the groups of Elephant Genesis Sect and Great Whale Sect, finally stopping on Yang Yun's body.

Yang Yun avoided Huang Xiaolong's eyes, not daring to confront him directly.

Right at this time, the sound of whistling wind sounded in the distance.

A figure was seen riding on a long sword, moving toward South Huai City at breakneck speed. In the blink of an eye, the figure was already in front of them.

When Yang Yun and the Elephant Genesis Sect disciples saw the person's face, joy rose to their faces.

"Greetings, Great Grand Elder Hu Qing!"

The new arrival was none other than the Elephant Genesis Sect's Great Grand Elder Hu Qing.

Hu Qing nodded in response, but inwardly he was taken aback seeing the Barbarian God Sect disciples and Elders kneeling before Huang Xiaolong. After glancing around and not seeing the person he was looking for, Hu Qing asked Yang Yun, "Where's Elder Li Qingyang?"

Yang Yun immediately seized the chance. Pointing a finger that was trembling in anger at Huang Xiaolong, Yang Yun attacked, "Replying to Great Grand Elder Hu Qing, it was the Barbarian God Sect's Huang Xiaolong, he killed Elder Li Qingyang." As for Li Qingyang obstructing others from lowering the protective barrier for Huang Xiaolong, also being the first to attack, not a word of it was mentioned.

"What?!" Hu Qing felt as if a giant needle stabbed his heart, but his eyes soon narrowed with killing intent, scrutinizing Huang Xiaolong, "Huang Xiaolong, aren't you overestimating your position as the Barbarian God Sect's genius? You really think you can kill my Elephant Genesis Sect's Elders as you please just because your Sect Chief and Sect Ancestor are backing you?"

Huang Xiaolong glanced lazily at Hu Qing and didn't bother to respond.

Hu Qing's rage intensified seeing that Huang Xiaolong brazenly ignored him, "Huang Xiaolong, you-! Good, very good. You killed my sect's Elder, I'll take yours in return, a life for a life. Even if your Sect Ancestor was here, he couldn't argue otherwise!" With that said, Hu Qing's aura broke out in full force, bearing down on Huang Xiaolong. The others backed away immediately from the suffocating pressure.

Hu Qing's roar shook the air as his body shot forward with his palm slamming down above Huang Xiaolong's head.

A palm imprint exuding sinister black light bore down on Huang Xiaolong swifter than the wind. The black palm imprint expanded several times its original size, but just as Huang Xiaolong was about to be bludgeoned to his death, a giant leg parried Hu Qing's attack.

Rumble~!

Following the thunderous rumbling, Hu Qing staggered back out of balance, knocking over several Elephant Genesis Sect disciples behind him before falling to the ground as he coughed up blood.

No one expected this, their eyes widened with shock looking at the Black Flame Sea Emperor Beast.

It was precisely the Black Flame Sea Emperor Beast that parried Hu Qing's attack just now.

Although Hu Qing's late-Tenth Order Heavenly God Realm cultivation was higher than the peak early Tenth Order Black Flame Sea Emperor Beast, its bloodline was infinitely close to a chaos spiritual beast and its current strength was more than enough to kick Hu Qing around as it liked.

Hu Qing slowly got back up to his feet, both astonished and enraged as he eyed the Black Flame Sea Emperor Beast. His expression was turning uglier by the second.

"Er, that one behind Huang Xiaolong, looks like a Black Flame Sea Emperor Beast?"

"Looks like it. If I remember correctly, it seems that two years ago a Black Flame Sea Emperor appeared on the Dralion Island, but later on it went missing and no one knows why. Could this be the same one? How was it subjugated by Huang Xiaolong?"

In the distance, some families' experts finally recognized the Black Flame Sea Emperor and were whispering amongst themselves.

Two years ago, the Golden Dragon Gate and Berserk Lion Sect had jointly blocked all news related to Black Flame Sea Emperor Beast, thus a lot of the present people were unaware of the full details.

"Everyone look, the sea beast tide is retreating!" At this time, a family expert exclaimed.

The others quickly turned to look, and indeed, the drove of sea beasts that surrounded South Huai City for the last half a month was moving away from the city in an orderly manner.

They went further and further away, until finally not a sea beast was in sight.

Doubt flitted in Huang Xiaolong's eyes. He was certain that the sea beast tide retreating had nothing to do with his appearance. What, then, could be the reason? Even though the sea beast tide was gone, Huang Xiaolong had an ominous feeling instead.

Chapter 1113: A New Wave of Beast Tide Attack

Other experts were smiling and cheering as they watched the sea beasts retreat, feeling as if a burden was taken off their chest.

"Huang Xiaolong, the matter of you wantonly killing my Elephant Genesis Sect's Elder Li Qingyang will not end just like this." Great Grand Elder Hu Qing warned Huang Xiaolong with a hateful glare before turning to order Yang Yun, "We're leaving!" He then leaped into the air and left just like that.

Yang Yun hurried to catch up.

Huang Xiaolong snorted audibly, making no move to stop them.

South Huai City's perilous situation hadn't really been lifted, leaving those two alive for the time being could provide some fighting power to the city.

Subsequently, Huang Xiaolong and Yao Chi were led to the Barbarian God Sect by Elder Guo Xuan. Due to the emergency situation, all three sects had temporarily shifted their branch command to a residence closer to the city walls.

Stepping into the main hall, Huang Xiaolong and Yao Chi took the main seats while Guo Xuan sat down in the seat lower to Huang Xiaolong's.

After the three of them were seated, Huang Xiaolong asked Guo Xuan about the latest situation of South Huai City and the Green Cloud Island overall.

Only now did Huang Xiaolong come to know that the sea beasts and sea tribes' assault this time was much more severe compared to the past. Among several hundred cities on Green Cloud Island, more than a dozen of them had been annexed by the sea beasts.

What truly shocked Huang Xiaolong was that, this time, the sea beasts and sea tribes not only launched a large scale assault on Green Cloud Island but also Dralion Island, Perennial Temple Island, Qunxiong Island, and ten other islands in the archipelago. The common point of these islands was that they were all occupied by humans.

The situations of these islands were more or less similar, thus they wouldn't be able to send any reinforcements to Green Cloud Island.

Everything would depend on Green Cloud Island's own available sects and forces.

Huang Xiaolong's eyes glimmered, what was the reason for the sea beasts and sea tribes to launch such a large scale attack on human occupied islands? Did a conflict arise between the sea creatures of the Endless Sea and other sea territories?

The subsequent few days were calm. Ever since the sea beast tide retreated that day, there were no further attacks on the city.

However, Huang Xiaolong did not relax his vigilance, instead, he had the Barbarian God Sect disciples increased their patrol frequency.

At different times during the day, Huang Xiaolong and Yao Chi would make rounds around the city on the little cow and Black Flame Sea Emperor Beast, whereas at night, both focused on raising their strength.

As the result of absorbing godforce from the Ancient God Realm godhead in recent days, Huang Xiaolong's strength rose significantly. So much that he was much closer to breaking through to mid-Sixth Order Heavenly God Realm. Huang Xiaolong had a hunch that, within a month, he would be able to step into mid-Sixth Order Heavenly God Realm.

As for the Elephant Genesis Sect's Hu Qing and Yang Yun, they were also quiet during this time as if they were afraid of Huang Xiaolong's strength and dared not recklessly make any moves.

A couple more days passed in the same manner.

Huang Xiaolong and Yao Chi were patrolling around the city when all of a sudden Huang Xiaolong felt somehow stifled like there was a great mountain pressing down on his chest.

In the next second, he felt the earth quake beneath his feet. It wasn't obvious at first, but the tremors soon intensified. Within seconds, the cracks on the streets had reached the buildings, causing walls to crumble and buildings to collapse.

In less than a minute, it seemed like the entire South Huai City was shaking violently.

Out of nowhere, a long resounding cry echoed throughout the whole city.

Both Huang Xiaolong and Yao Chi revealed grim expressions hearing this sound. This was the three sects' agreed signal when the sea beast tide was attacking, alerting all the experts inside South Huai City the sea beasts were attacking the city.

"Let's go!"Huang Xiaolong and Yao Chi did not hesitate at all as they sped towards the city entrance on the little cow and the Black Flame Sea Emperor Beast.

They were patrolling close to the city walls, hence it didn't take Huang Xiaolong and Yao Chi to reach the top of the city walls.

However, when they got a view of what was coming at them, even a strong-willed person like Huang Xiaolong couldn't help looking slightly pale.

On the shores in the distance, more sea beasts than the eye could see were rapidly crossing the land toward South Huai City.

Not only from the shore, even the air was densely dotted with sea beasts that could fly, having giant wings on their bodies that reached a hundred meters in length.

"That is the sea beast called Odd-eye Giant Wings Beast!" A Great Whale Sect Elder exclaimed.

Odd-eye Giant Wings Beast!

When the people nearby heard him, their faces paled.

This Odd-eye Giant Wings Beast was part of one of the many sea beasts tribes, quite a famous tribe as well, possessing powerful attack power, not to mention their speed and agility in the air. A Third Order Heavenly God Realm Odd-eye Giant Wings Beast's speed was many times faster than a Fourth Order Heavenly God Realm human cultivator's.

Huang Xiaolong sucked in a breath of cold air.

The sea beast tide this time was at least several hundred million in number?!

Not only were the sea beasts' numbers ten times more than the last attack, with the addition of the Odd-Eye Giant Wings Beast, South Huai City would also be hard to defend simply just relying on the current number of human experts present within the city.

A light flickered in Huang Xiaolong's eyes.

"Yao Chi, you wait here inside the city for me to come back." Huang Xiaolong turned and said to Yao Chi. Without waiting for her response, Huang Xiaolong left with the little cow, riding towards the swarm of sea beasts rushing toward the city.

"Xiaolong!" Yao Chi cried out anxiously, she was about to chase after Huang Xiaolong when his voice sounded in her ears through voice transmission.

Only after hearing what Huang Xiaolong said through voice transmission did she give up on chasing after him.

The Elephant Genesis Sect's Hu Qing arrived and saw Huang Xiaolong riding straight into the swarm of sea beasts, sneering in disdain. Inwardly, he was ecstatic, thinking, 'You want to become a hero? Then you'd better die trampled by these sea beasts!'

In Hu Qing's eyes, Huang Xiaolong's death was certain once he was overwhelmed by the raging sea beasts.

Facing a beast tide of this size, only Ancient God Realm masters that could teleport had a chance to survive.

The other of experts had different thoughts watching Huang Xiaolong rushing headlong toward the incoming beasts.

Finally, Huang Xiaolong and sea beasts collided.

Huang Xiaolong was holding the Zhenyu Silver Moon Blade, slashing out mercilessly. Black blade qi smoothly split apart the sea beasts in Huang Xiaolong's path. At the same time, a ferocious wind vortex was gathering around Huang Xiaolong. Any beast that got too close to him was swallowed up by this wind vortex.

After these sea beasts were swallowed into the wind vortex, dried corpses would be thrown back out in a matter of seconds.

Even though there was a long distance between Huang Xiaolong and the people standing at the top of the city walls, they clearly saw what happened. Each of them secretly sucked in a breath of cold air watching Huang Xiaolong's battle power, especially the two Elephant Genesis Sect's Hu Qing and Yang Yun.

The little cow's weapon of choice was its trusted pair of golden horns. Purple lightning net swept through the battlefield, burning numerous sea beasts into charcoal.

One person and one cow moved onward tirelessly.

Huang Xiaolong pushed his Archdevil Supreme Godhead's devouring power to the limit. As he absorbed these sea beasts' energy, his hands did not stop swinging the Zhenyu Silver Moon Blade, slashing out clusters of black blade qi

A few minutes later, the number of sea beasts that died to Huang Xiaolong and the little cow's attacks exceeded thousands. Although a few thousand sea beasts weren't that much, at this rate, in a day's time, Huang Xiaolong and the little cow's count would be closer to a hundred thousand.

Still, the movements on Huang Xiaolong's side immediately attracted more powerful beasts.

Not far away, a late-Tenth Order Heavenly God Realm sea beast with two heads, eight legs, and three eyes flew toward him. Roaring, its giant palms slammed down on Huang Xiaolong from above.

This big animal had a trace of the primordial divine beast bloodline, the Sea Morning Beast. Despite only being a late-Tenth Order Heavenly God Realm, its strength was comparable to a peak late-Tenth Order cultivator.

Noticing this, Li Qingyang and Yang Yun could almost punch the air in excitement.

Chapter 1114: Metal Carapace Searhino

Within seconds, the giant sea behemoth's two front legs arrived ten meters away from Huang Xiaolong's head. The Barbarian God Sect disciples' hearts missed a beat watching this dangerous situation. Yao Chi was already deathly pale, crying loudly, "Xiaolong!"

Just when everyone thought Huang Xiaolong was dead for sure, he raised his head, glancing at the giant legs trying to step on him, his expression cold. When the sea behemoth's legs were one meter from the crown of Huang Xiaolong's head, the giant legs actually halted in midair.

Before those watching from the city walls, a layer of green ice appeared on the giant sea behemoth's legs and spread upward at a rapid rate. First, it covered the two front legs, then its torso, before the rest of its body was imprisoned under a thick layer of green ice, turning into a green ice statute.

"W-what is that?!" On the city walls, the Elephant Genesis Sect's Hu Qing screeched with disbelief.

His voice had just sounded when a giant green ice-man appeared, the Green Ice Hail Devil Bing Jiuyi.

Bing Jiuyi stood tall in the air behind Huang Xiaolong, exuding a tyrannical divine might.

Terrifying frigid qi blasted out like an angry tsunami, flooding out in all directions. With Huang Xiaolong as the center, all the sea beasts within ten thousand li radius were frozen into ice statues.

The experts on the South Huai City walls were agape watching the sudden turn of events, dazed where they stood. Their gazes were fixed on the giant green figure silently floating in the air behind Huang Xiaolong.

"An-Ancient God Realm master!" Hu Qing's tongue quivered as he exclaimed in shock, gulping a few times, feeling an icy coldness crawling up his hands and feet.

An Ancient God Realm master!

From the ancient Green Ice Hail Devil Tribe!

Sounds of people sucking in cold air could be heard all around, awe mingled with disbelief in their hearts looking at the two figures standing together.

This Huang Xiaolong actually had an Ancient God Realm master protecting him?!

As this thought crossed the Elephant Genesis Sect Elder Yang Yu's mind, his buttocks tightened in fear. Terror seized his heart as if judgment day was breathing down his neck.

Elder Guo Xuan and the surrounding Barbarian God Sect disciples were just as astounded as the rest.

Only Yao Chi had an ecstatic expression on her face.

Earlier, Huang Xiaolong reassured her through voice transmission that he still had the protection of an Ancient God Realm Green Ice Hail Devil, and he did not lie to her.

Outside the city walls, Huang Xiaolong flew up high into the air until he was standing face to face with the sea behemoth. His Archdevil Supreme Godhead's devouring power rolled out toward the giant sea beast at a frenzied speed, as if it couldn't wait a moment longer. In a matter of moments, the sea behemoth's essence was sucked dry.

Huang Xiaolong had never planned to expose Bing Jiuyi's existence so fast, but there was no other way about it. Then again, revealing Bing Jiuyi's existence may not necessarily be a bad thing; at the very least, it could deter those annoying small shrimps that couldn't wait to stir the pot into chaos.

After absorbing the sea behemoth's essence energy, the vortex formed around him expanded once more. Combined with his darkness power, Huang Xiaolong was like a moving giant black hole, causing all the frozen sea beasts to be sucked into the vortex.

As more and more sea beasts were sucked into the black hole, Huang Xiaolong's momentum rose.

Kill, kill, kill!

Flickers of black blade qi shot out from the Zhenyu Silver Moon Blade.

...

Several hours later.

Behind Huang Xiaolong, in fact, all around him were dried corpses of sea beasts.

Standing in the air above the sea beast tide, the devouring black hole swirling around Huang Xiaolong continued to grow bigger still, reaching an astounding few hundred li in diameter.

Huang Xiaolong was the epitome of a death god that climbed out from the abyss of hell, a death god bent on the path of slaughter.

On the city walls, both the Elephant Genesis Sect and Great Whale Sect Elders and disciples had woken from their shock only to fall into a deep pit of fear.

However, despite Bing Jiuyi, Huang Xiaolong, and Xiaoniū's continued slaughter of sea beasts, the three of them still failed to hinder the sea beasts from targeting and attacking South Huai City.

Groups after groups of sea beasts still advanced dauntlessly forward, ferociously attacking the South Huai City's protective barrier.

The experts on the city walls were barely holding on fending off wave after wave of sea beasts.

The city's protective barrier allowed the attacks of human experts within the city to pass through, landing on the sea beasts outside. Whereas the sea beasts' attacks would be blocked by the protective barrier, shielding everyone from harm.

However, once the protective barrier was broken through, all the human race experts would have to fight head-on with these sea beasts. When that happened, it would be hard for them to defend the city.

Looking at the endless tide of sea beasts persistently attacking the protective barrier, Huang Xiaolong who was stuck killing sea beasts at another end felt quite helpless as well. All he could do at the moment was kill more as fast as he could.

Three days passed, yet the tide did not seem to reduce at all.

Even Huang Xiaolong who had been killing sea beasts in the midst of the tide felt horrified.

After enduring three days of multiple attacks, South Huai City's protective barrier had weakened drastically. Huang Xiaolong grew more anxious with each passing moment looking at the weakening barrier.

"Master, we can't go on like this, we must find the leader of this sea beast tide." The little cow solemnly said, by this point, even the little cow's eyes had turned red from all the killing.

Huang Xiaolong frowned, "The leader is hidden amongst all these sea beasts, and even the beasts themselves don't know where it is, how are were supposed to find the leader amongst them?"

A light flickered in the little cow's eyes, "This sea beasts tide has been attacking consistently wave after wave in an orderly manner. The sea beast tide leader must be passing orders through some secret method we don't know. Let me try using an old secret method to locate that leader."

With that said, the little cow closed its eyes, the lightning symbol on its forehead softly shining.

A stream of energy others couldn't see shot into the void.

Roughly fifteen minutes later, the little cow's eyes snapped open, looking at front left of the sea beast tide.

Xiaoniū leaped into the air with Huang Xiaolong on its back, flying towards the left, while Bing Jiuyi followed closely behind them.

Arriving at the front of the sea beast tide, the little cow's gaze fell onto two ordinary looking Metal Carapace Searhinos.

"These two Metal Carapace Searhinos?" Huang Xiaolong could hardly believe it.

The little cow grinned wickedly saying, "Don't look down on these two, they aren't ordinary at all." Ribbons of lightning crackled around the little cow's body and streaked out toward the Metal Carapace Searhinos like a torrential thunderstorm.

Yet, a metallic light rose from the two beasts and actually deflected the lightning attack. The aura they released was shocking.

Huang Xiaolong's eyes narrowed, these two Metal Carapace Searhinos had the strength of peak late-Tenth Order Heavenly God Realm at the very least...

The instant the two Metal Carapace Searhinos blocked the little cow's attack, their bodies blurred, foggy mist spread while the two of them escaped into the void.

Huang Xiaolong was astonished.

However, Bing Jingyi raised his palms toward the seaside in the distance and struck down, causing the two Metal Carapace Searhinos to fall out from the void.

Huang Xiaolong disappeared in a flicker, arriving in front of the two sea beasts together with the little cow.

Chapter 1115: The Sea Tribe City

Taking a hit from Bing Jiuyi's palms caused a thick layer of green ice to cover the two Metal Carapace Searhinos' bodies in the blink of an eye. However, what Huang Xiaolong did not expect was for them to escape being turned into ice statues.

A golden light similar to fire appeared on the surface of their skin, blocking Bing Jiuyi's cold qi.

"These two Metal Carapace Searhinos have evolved, possessing certain abilities of divine beasts of the water and metal elements, such as turning their bodies into water or metal." The little cow spoke.

Huang Xiaolong nodded; no wonder these two could turn into mist and escape into the void. If it weren't for Bing Jiuyi, these two little scoundrels would have fled back into the Endless Sea.

But Huang Xiaolong did not immediately kill the two sea beasts. After all, there was bound to be some benefits in subjugating two evolved peak late-Tenth Order Heavenly God Realm Metal Carapace Searhinos that could manipulate the elements of water and metal.

Contrary to Huang Xiaolong's wishes, the two Metal Carapace Searhinos would rather die than submit. Having no alternative, Huang Xiaolong devoured the two Metal Carapace Searhinos' essence energy.

Before that, though, he scoured both sea beasts' memories.

Half an hour later, the two Metal Carapace Searhinos shriveled up into dried corpses just like the other sea beasts.

A sliver of divine fire shot out from Huang Xiaolong's finger, incinerating the remains of the two sea beasts. As he did so, the little cow heard Huang Xiaolong muttered, "The Clam Tribe."

From the two sea beasts' memories, Huang Xiaolong found out that the order to attack Green Cloud Island, Dralion Island, and the dozen human populated islands came from one of the sea tribes, the Clam Tribe!

This Clam Tribe controlled over a million miles of the Endless Sea's territory, and the archipelago where Green Cloud Island was located fell precisely within this territory.

Huang Xiaolong was inwardly astounded. This Clam Tribe's overall forces were so powerful, yet amongst the entire Endless Sea's numerous tribes, it wasn't even in the top one thousand!

He couldn't even begin to imagine how terrifying the Endless Sea's tribes were.

However, one point allowed Huang Xiaolong to loosen his breath slightly. With the death of the two Metal Carapace Searhino, the beast tide's rhythm had become chaotic. Followed by the aggressive retaliation of Huang Xiaolong and the experts inside South Huai City, the sea beast tide finally retreated once more.

Watching the beasts retreat back to the Endless Sea, the cultivators of various forces erupted into a cheer.

Huang Xiaolong returned to the city riding on the little cow with Bing Jiuyi following behind them.

Yao Chi had a brilliant smile on her face, approaching Huang Xiaolong together with the Barbarian God Sect Elder Guo Xuan and the other disciples.

"Yao Chi, are you alright?" Huang Xiaolong asked when he got close.

Yao Chi smiled, her beautiful eyes shining as she answered, "I'm alright."

Together with the rest, Huang Xiaolong went up to the city walls.

All the human experts gave Huang Xiaolong wide berth, looking at him with awe and flattery.

Huang Xiaolong's gaze then fell onto the Elephant Genesis Sect's Hu Qing and Yang Yun. Feeling his cold gaze on their bodies, Hu Qing and Yang Yun's knees went weak.

"Se-Senior Huang," Hu Qing forced a smile on his face.

Yang Yun's teeth chattered so badly that he couldn't get a proper word out, his head lowered to his chest, not daring to meet Huang Xiaolong's gaze.

Huang Xiaolong's eyes shifted away from them. Before nervous gazes from all around, he returned to the temporary Barbarian God Sect branch with Yao Chi, Elder Guo Xuan, and the Barbarian God Sect disciples.

Back in the Barbarian God Sect branch, Huang Xiaolong said to Yao Chi after some thinking, "In a couple of days I'll be heading to the Endless Sea, why don't you return to the Lin Family Fort first?"

"What? You want to go to the Endless Sea?" Yao Chi couldn't believe what she was hearing.

Guo Xuan too was looking at Huang Xiaolong with widened eyes filled with shock.

The Endless Sea was the sea tribes and sea beasts' domain, even an Ancient God Realm master would think thrice before venturing in.

"You don't need to worry, I'm just going into the Endless Sea to check out the situation and purchase some things, nothing will happen." Huang Xiaolong reassured Yao Chi.

He really was only going to check out the situation at the Endless Sea, to find out why the Clam Tribe was attacking the humans. He was also planning to search for the remaining few ingredients needed to refine the Reverse Incarnation Pill.

A few days ago, the Golden Dragon Gate Chief and the Berserk Lion Sect Chief informed Huang Xiaolong that about a dozen herbs he needed could be found in the Endless Sea.

Because the herbs were in the Endless Sea, it would take too long for either one of them to purchase the materials under the current circumstances, thus Huang Xiaolong decided to make the trip to the Endless Sea himself.

Yao Chi teared up when she heard that Huang Xiaolong wanted to purchase herbs needed to refine the Reverse Incarnation Pill, her small hands reached out to hold his hand.

Huang Xiaolong looked at her. Their eyes met and everything was understood without the need for words.

Two days later, Yao Chi sent Huang Xiaolong off. He left South Huai City and entered the Endless Sea.

As a precaution, he had Xiaoniū, Bing Jiuyi, Xie Tu, and Xie Du remain inside the Xumi Temple. Despite Xiaoniū's pitiful objection, it was overridden by Huang Xiaolong.

After entering the Endless Sea, Huang Xiaolong altered his physical appearance to that of a Clam Tribe member and flew off in the direction of the Clam Tribe settlement.

Close to the seabed, Huang Xiaolong accelerated forward, watching various sea creatures blur past him.

Because he had altered his physical appearance, all sea creatures that saw Huang Xiaolong would scurry away in fear, for the Clam Tribe was the absolute sovereign within a million miles.

Occasionally, he came across those from smaller tribes such as the Snakemen Tribe, Water Weed Tribe, Fishman Tribe, Long Snout Gator Tribe, and a few others.

All these sea tribes were ruled by the Clam Tribe.

However, Huang Xiaolong was feeling terribly awkward at the moment. The Clam Tribe carried around a big shell that resembles a turtle shell. Carrying such a large shell and moving as fast as he could underwater felt weird to Huang Xiaolong.

As Huang Xiaolong moved along without any incident, he even had time to cultivate.

From the accumulation several days ago after devouring numerous sea beasts' essence energy, especially the two peak late-Tenth Order Heavenly God Realm Metal Carapace Searhinos, Huang Xiaolong distinctively felt that his breakthrough to mid-Sixth Order Heavenly God Realm was just around the corner.

Four days later, he sat cross-legged inside an undersea mountain cave. His body was enshrouded in a resplendent light that suddenly expanded, shaking the entire mountain.

Huang Xiaolong did not stop there, continuing to absorb godforce from the Ancient God Realm godhead for two more days before he finally stopped.

In a moment of laziness, Huang Xiaolong flew up and made his way out of the cave through crushing a path to the mountain top.

Rocks rolled down from the undersea mountain top, scaring away the nearby creatures while Huang Xiaolong sped away.

Three days later, a huge city appeared in his line of sight, a city built on the seabed that was even larger than South Huai City.

The giant city walls were built from bricks molded from the Endless Sea's golden corals, glimmering in soft golden light.

According to the two Metal Carapace Searhinos' memories, this was one of the Clam Tribe's most important cities, called Punishing Heaven City.

"Punishing Heaven City." Huang Xiaolong sneered, this Clam Tribe was just a small tribe in comparison to the entire Endless Sea, yet they had the face to name this city Punishing Heaven.

Heaven usually referred to the Heaven's Law.

Huang Xiaolong flew towards the Punishing Heaven City. Half an hour later, he stood across the city gates.

The sea tribes used sea shenbi which was different from what the humans used. In order to enter the Punishing Heaven City, he had to pay one hundred sea shenbi, but fortunately,

Huang Xiaolong was prepared. He cleaned off the spatial rings of some sea tribe disciples on the way here.

After paying one hundred sea shenbi at the gates, Huang Xiaolong strode into the city. Once inside, he was enshrouded by a faint water element qi.

"Master, I sense the Ancestral Dragon Tree's aura!" At this time, the little cow's gleeful shriek sounded in Huang Xiaolong's mind.

Chapter 1116: The Four Seas Trading House

The Ancestral Dragon Tree! Delight shone in Huang Xiaolong's eyes.

"Yes, yes, it should be a piece of Ancestral Dragon Tree bark, it's right inside this Punishing Heaven City, just up ahead!" The little cow Xiaoniū excitedly spoke in one breath.

Huang Xiaolong immediately set off following the little cow's instructions to the location where it sensed the Ancestral Dragon Tree aura.

Standing in front of a tall building, he raised his head to look at the name: "Four Seas Trading House". Huang Xiaolong's eyes narrowed, this Four Seas Trading Firm was a highly influential trading house in the sea tribe community. Just its branch stores were close to ten thousand in number!

For a piece of Ancestral Dragon Tree bark to be in this Four Seas Trading House branch of all places...!

A second later, Huang Xiaolong lifted his foot and stepped inside.

In the main lobby, he took a quick glance around and immediately spotted the centerpiece, placed at the most obvious spot in the room, the Ancestral Dragon Tree bark. It was slightly over one meter long with irregular edges, emitting a faint but obvious green glow, looking more like a green fish rather than a tree bark from afar.

However, there was an obvious layer of glimmering light enshrouding the Ancestral Dragon Tree bark, there was clearly a formation in place. It was a strong formation, most likely erected by a mid-level or above Ancient God Realm master.

Huang Xiaolong subconsciously frowned. He called over a trading house employee and pointed at the glowing Ancestral Dragon Tree asking, "What's the price for that?"

A radiant smile instantly appeared on the staff's face, "Young Noble wants to buy this Ancestral Dragon Tree bark? Unfortunately, it is not for sale!"

Huang Xiaolong's breath was stuck in his chest for a second. He truly had not expected this Four Seas Trading House to actually recognize it as the bark of the Ancestral Dragon Tree. If they recognized it, why would they place it at the main lobby? Why put it on display if it wasn't for sale?

"Since it isn't for sale, why display it in the main lobby? Is there a meaning to it?" Huang Xiaolong asked, baffled.

"Those are our Vice-Chairman's instructions; regardless of who it is, the person who wants this Ancestral Dragon Tree bark must bring the Nether Spirits Bead in exchange." At this time, a robust old man clad in the Four Seas Trading House's supervisor robe approached with a benign smile.

"Nether Spirits Bead." Huang Xiaolong's eyes glimmered in deep thought.

"Exactly, the Nether Spirits Bead. Our Four Seas Trading Firm found four pieces of Ancestral Dragon tree bark, and the other three pieces are much larger than this one here." The supervisor revealed, adding after a brief pause, "If anyone can offer four Nether Spirits Beads, our trading house's Vice-Chairman is willing to exchange all four pieces of Ancestral Dragon Tree barks with that person."

Huang Xiaolong was inwardly jumping with joy, the Four Seas Trading House actually had three other pieces of Ancestral Dragon Tree bark that were even bigger than the one in front of him!

Four Nether Spirits Beads!

"I'm not very familiar with this Nether Spirits Bead, can you share some details with me?" Huang Xiaolong suppressed the joy in his heart and asked.

"Sure." The Four Seas Trading House old man supervisor told Huang Xiaolong about the Nether Spirits Bead.

Apparently, it was a rare kind spiritual bead formed from the accumulated soul force of Yin spirits over a hundred million years. This Nether Spirits Bead was greatly beneficial for cultivating soul force attack techniques.

According to the information the Four Seas Trading House had gathered over the years, there were a few Nether Spirits Beads in the Soul Tribe's treasury.

"The Soul Tribe's treasury." Huang Xiaolong couldn't resist a wry smile hearing the location.

The Soul Tribe was one of the more powerful sea tribes, many times stronger than the Clam Tribe. Entering their treasury and taking away those few Nether Spirits Beads was easier said than done.

Huang Xiaolong shook his head and decided to first gather the herbs needed to refine the Reverse Incarnation Pill.

Thus, he inquired about the remaining herbs he required.

Looking at the list Huang Xiaolong gave, the supervisor said, "What a coincidence! In a few days, the Eastern Brightness Auction House will be holding an auction, and amongst the batch of herbs, several hundreds of them are on the list Little Brother gave me. Other than two or three of them, you should be able to purchase most of the herbs listed here."

Huang Xiaolong raised an eyebrow, he hadn't expected to find clues about the medicinal herbs he required so fast after coming to the Endless Sea.

Huang Xiaolong cupped his fists to express thanks to the old man, even tipped him ten thousand sea shenbi before leaving the trading house.

"Master, if that kid brings us the Nether Spirits Beads, are we really going to give him the Ancestral Dragon Tree bark?" The staff asked out of curiosity.

Watching Huang Xiaolong's back, the supervisor sneered coldly, "Do you think that's possible? He wants to exchange four pieces of the Ancestral Dragon Tree bark with merely Four Nether Spirits Beads? Is there such a good thing in this world? The Ancestral Dragon Tree bark contains the Ancestral Dragon's aura, just a tiny thread of it is extremely precious. The problem is, we don't know how to refine the aura within the Ancestral Dragon Tree, so the Vice-Chairman thought of this method. The Vice-Chairman thinks that whoever is able to recognize the Ancestral Dragon Tree bark and shows a high level of interest, they will very likely know the method of refining the Ancestral Dragon Tree bark!"

The trading house employee's eyes lit up hearing his Master's explanation, "Then should we quickly capture that kid and scour his memories?"

The old man waved nonchalantly waved his hand, "There's no hurry. Who knows, maybe he could really find a Nether Spirits Bead. If he does find one and brings it over to exchange for the Ancestral Dragon Tree bark, it still won't be too late to kill him at that time. Our Vice-Chairman also needs Nether Spirits Beads for his cultivation."

"Yes, Master." The staff complied.

After leaving the trading house branch, Huang Xiaolong headed to the Eastern Brightness Auction House that the old supervisor mentioned earlier.

"Master, I think something's not right about using four Nether Spirits Beads to exchange for four pieces of Ancestral Dragon Tree bark." Inside the Xumi Temple, the little cow reminded Huang Xiaolong.

Huang Xiaolong nodded slightly, this naturally occurred to him as well.

It was more likely that the other party would rob the Nether Spirits Beads and kill him when the time comes.

That Ancestral Dragon Tree bark was just a lure.

The corners of Huang Xailong's lips lifted in a cold sneer. If the trading house people really had such intentions, they shouldn't blame him for being ruthless.

After arriving at the Eastern Brightness Auction House, Huang Xiaolong registered for the auction taking place a few days later.

This was the biggest auction house in the Punishing Heaven City, directly managed by the Clam Tribe itself. Not everyone could enter one of their auctions, one must first register and receive a confirmed spot before being allowed to enter on the day of the auction.

Since Huang Xiaolong had altered his appearance to resemble a Clam Tribe disciple and had a strength of mid-Sixth Order Heavenly God Realm, as well as paying a million sea shenbi, he successfully secured his entry on the day of the auction.

On that day, he would only need to show the Eastern Brightness Auction House jade token.

However, Huang Xiaolong did not leave immediately after securing the entry token. He went over to the front counter and sold the Zhenyu Sect treasury's grade three and grade four spiritual veins for three hundred million sea shenbi and a little more.

The spiritual energy of grade three and four spiritual veins had little effect on Huang Xiaolong anymore.

With over three hundred million sea shenbi in hand, there shouldn't be any problem in purchasing the medicinal herbs he wanted during the auction.

Just in case, he exchanged a billion shenbi into sea shenbi with a ten percent loss, adding another nine hundred million sea shenbi into his spatial ring.

In total, he now had 1.2 billion sea shenbi!

Leaving the Eastern Brightness Auction House, Huang Xiaolong found an inn nearby and stayed there until the day of the auction.

He also decided to make a trip to the Soul Tribe after the auction ended. If he found a Nether Spirits Bead or two for exchange, the terms wouldn't be up to the Four Seas Trading Firm.

Huang Xiaolong sneered.

The days passed in the blink of an eye.

On the day of the auction, Huang Xiaolong arrived early at the Eastern Brightness Auction House, showed his toke, and smoothly entered.

Chapter 1117: The Blue Scales Fish Tribe

When Huang Xiaolong stepped into the auction hall, there were only a scarce two or three hundred people scattered in different places in the enormous hall.

The auction hall seatings could accommodate twenty thousand people. Huang Xiaolong randomly picked an obscure corner seat and sat down.

A while later, streams of people ambled into the auction hall, quickly filling up the seats.

Roughly an hour later, the main door of the auction hall was closed, signaling that the auction was about to begin.

Huang Xiaolong secretly spread out his divine sense to survey the situation around the auction hall.

In general, those who attended the auction were low-level Heavenly God Realm cultivators and a few mid-level Heavenly God Realm cultivators, while only a small number were high-level Heavenly God Realm cultivators. Huang Xiaolong did not notice any Ancient God Realm masters present.

Perhaps the private rooms were arranged for the Ancient God Realm masters.

While Huang Xiaolong was checking his surroundings, a white-haired Clam Tribe old man walked up onto the stage and introduced himself to the attending guests, mentioning the auction rules at the end.

The Clam Tribe's common surname was Bang, and this old man's name was Bang Jile.

Huang Xiaolong nearly erupted into laughter hearing the name.

Huang Xiaolong found out that the naming sense of the people in this world was quite interesting, for example, Cao Bishi...

After a brief introduction, the auctioneer Bang Jile began presenting the first item.

The first auction item was a piece of deep-sea iron called Futu.

The starting bid price wasn't high, set at fifty thousand sea shenbi. In the end, it was bought by an Illusionary Fish Tribe member at two hundred thousand.

The second item was a Sun Moon Spirit Stone.

This Sun Moon Spirit Stone was an extremely peculiar object found in the Endless Sea; the top surface emitted the sun's burning brilliance while the bottom of part exuded the moon's cold radiance. On top of that, this Sun Moon Spirit Stone attracted nature's rare yang and yin spiritual energy that was extremely beneficial to cultivators. Hence, when it appeared, it immediately drew fierce bidding.

Despite the low starting price of one million, it rapidly increased to five million, and the price was still rising!

In the end, it was sold for six million to an Electric Turtle Tribe disciple.

Although the Electric Turtle Tribe's forces couldn't compare to the Clam Tribe, the gap was almost negligible.

Not far from the Clam Tribe's territory was the territory of the Electric Turtle Tribe, therefore their tribe members were a common sight in the Clam Tribe's cities.

Subsequently, the third item went up, then the fourth, the fifth...

Soon, over thirty items had been auctioned successfully.

The things being auctioned were generally rarely seen items, but Huang Xiaolong had yet to make a bid. Although these things were valuable, they weren't of much use to him, moreover, his main purpose in this auction was to acquire the herbs for refining the Reverse Incarnation Pill.

However, the next item genuinely surprised Huang Xiaolong - a Nefarious Devil gold core!

"Next to be auctioned is this item, a Nefarious Devil gold core left behind by an Ancient God Realm Nefarious Devil. The pure essence energy inside is completely intact, without the slightest damage." The auctioneer Bang Jile pitched. "A Nefarious Devil gold core of a Third Order Ancient God Realm master, I'm sure everyone present understands how precious it is."

"The starting bid price is one hundred million."

"Please make your bid."

A hundred million!

A Third Order Ancient God Realm Nefarious Devil's gold core was worth far more than just a hundred million. Even so, there was a brief silence in the enormous auction hall. After all, a hundred million was no small sum, so a large number of small families extinguished the thought of bidding for it.

Huang Xiaolong caressed the outline of his Asura Ring. At that time, he handed in two Nefarious Devil gold cores to the Golden Dragon Gate as proof of task completion and had used one for his own cultivation, thus he still had five of them left in his Asura Ring.

The Nefarious Devil gold core being auctioned was bought by the guest in private room number one with an exorbitant price of eight hundred million.

Inside private room number one, a handsome looking young man with faintly visible blue scales at the corner of his eyes was fiddling with the Nefarious Devil gold core between his fingers.

This young man was a disciple of the Blue Scales Fish Tribe.

The Blue Scales Fish Tribe's strength was slightly higher than the Clam Tribe's, and their territory was also adjacent to the Clam Tribe's territory.

"Congratulations, Young Master Lan Wanhong, with this Nefarious Devil gold core, we can refine the North Firmament Golden-White Divine Pellet. Young Master Lan Wanhong will absolutely be able to breakthrough to late-Tenth Order Heavenly God Realm soon." Standing behind the young man was an old man that looked like a steward

Lan Wanhong nodded his head and smiled in agreement, "However, we still need some herbs to refine the North Firmament Golden-White Divine Pellet."

The old steward Lan Feng grinned, "Those dozen kinds of herbs will soon be brought up to the stage, I guess three to four hundred million is enough to purchase them. With Young Master Lan Wanhong's wealth, purchasing those medicinal herbs won't be a problem."

Lan Wanhong chuckled, looking enchanted by the Nefarious Devil gold core in his hand, "Pity there's only one Nefarious Devil Gold Core, if there were a few more, I'm absolutely confident I would be able to breakthrough to peak late-Tenth Order within a hundred years."

"This subordinate will keep an eye out for any news about the Nefarious Devil gold cores. Once we have news of them, this subordinate will immediately report to Young Master Lan Wanhong." Lan Feng hurried to say.

"Now, we will begin to auction a batch of herbs." At this time, on the stage, Bang Jile's voice reached private room number one.

Lan Wanhong's eyes lit up as he said, "It's about to begin."

At the same time, Huang Xiaoling's eyes stared fixedly on the few herbs inside a crystal ball.

The crystal ball was similar to a spatial ring for storing things, made from blue water crystal and space kernel stone. The herbs placed inside the crystal ball would maintain its medicinal properties.

There were more than two hundred kinds of herbs inside the crystal ball, including the ones Huang Xiaolong wanted.

"All these herbs will be auctioned together as one batch at eighty million starting price. Every increase in bidding price must not be lower than one million." Bang Jile introduced.

"One hundred million!" Suddenly, someone shouted.

Everyone was surprised and turned to look at the owner of the voice sitting at the corner. A big brawny man with a pair of wings growing out of his back. Lightning flashed between the giant wings.

"Lightning Bird Tribe!" Someone exclaimed in a low voice.

The Lightning Bird Tribe was another powerful tribe that was at par with the Clam Tribe.

"Two hundred million!" Huang Xiaolong's indifferent voice sounded.

The guests were shocked as their inquisitive eyes fell on Huang Xiaolong.

Inside private room number one, Lan Wanhong was frowning with displeasure. Things were getting out of his estimation. It was just starting yet the price has shot up to two hundred million, following this pattern, three to four hundred million may not be enough to purchase all the herbs he needed.

"Three hundred million." Lan Wanhong offered, the blue scales at the corner of his eyes flashed.

"Four hundred million." Huang Xiaolong called out without any emotion.

The others watched, sucking in a breath of cold air. The Lightning Bird Tribe brawny man was also looking at Huang Xiaolong with an odd expression while shaking his head, withdrawing from the bidding.

Lan Wanhong considered for a moment then spoke, "Six hundred million!" Through the private room's crystal walls, he stared at Huang Xiaolong without blinking. A faint killing intent directed at Huang Xiaolong.

Huang Xiaolong remained unperturbed though he clearly felt the killing intent directed at him, "Seven hundred million." He must obtain this batch of herbs regardless, whether it was one billion or ten billion!

Chapter 1118: Which Family Are You From?

Seven hundred million!

This price instantly turned Huang Xiaolong into the center of attention inside the auction hall, curious gazes from all directions fell on his body.

At this time, a Clam Tribe expert came to Huang Xiaolong's side, moved his head close to his ear and warned sternly, "In private room one is the Blue Scales Fish Tribe's Young Master Lan Wanhong."

Lan Wanhong was the current Blue Scales Fish Tribe Patriarch's seventh son, an outstanding talent with a high grade king rank godhead, and was extremely valued by the Blue Scales Fish Tribe. Lan Wanhong also had a high reputation among the neighboring sea tribes.

In this Clam Tribe expert's eyes, offending Lan Wanhong just for these herbs was unwise.

If he was a real Clam Tribe disciple, he would have tactfully withdrawn from competing with Lan Wanhong, but unfortunately, he was Huang Xiaolong. Not only was he not a common Clam Tribe disciple, he wasn't even a true member of the Clam Tribe.

Inside private room number one, through the crystal walls, Lan Wanhong's expression relaxed seeing that Clam Tribe expert walking over to warn Huang Xiaolong. He made another offer, "Seven hundred ten million."

At the same time, Lan Wanhong decided in his heart; he would teach that Clam Tribe punk a lesson he would never forget for making him buy this batch of herbs for seven hundred million.

"Eight hundred million!" Right at this time, Huang Xiaolong's cold and indifferent voice rang in the auction hall once more.

"What?!" Lan Wanhong stiffened for a second, then his fury rose to his head. A blue light gleamed in his pupils as more blue scales started appearing at the corner of his eyes.

Steward Lan Feng who was standing behind Lan Wanhong was glaring in Huang Xiaolong's direction below with a ferocious gaze, "This runt actually dares to compete for this batch of herbs with Young Master Lan Wanhong, he's really tired of living!"

He then turned to Lan Wanhong in an inquiring tone, "Young Master, should I have some tribesmen send us some sea shenbi?" Coming out this time, Lan Wanhong only had 1.5 billion on him. Earlier, he had used eight hundred million on the Nefarious Devil gold core, so if he wanted to compete for this batch of herbs, they could only have someone send more money.

Lan Wanhong answered in a sullen tone, "No need."

Lan Feng was baffled, "No need?" He knew very well how important this batch of herbs was for Young Master Lan Wanhong. Without those herbs, they wouldn't be able to refine the North Firmament Golden-White Divine Pellet.

If Lan Wanhong missed this batch of herbs, who knows when he would be able to gather them again.

"How much longer do you think that punk will be able to live?" Lan Wanhong suddenly asked Lan Feng such a question.

Hearing this, Lan Feng's reaction was somewhat slow. A moment later when he understood what Lan Wanhong implied, a smile spread over his face, "Yes, this subordinate is dull, Young Master is wise as always."

In the auction hall, the Clam Tribe expert who came over to warn Huang Xiaolong did not expect him to still compete for the batch of herbs after the blunt warning. This made him think that Huang Xiaolong did not put him in his eyes, causing his expression to become extremely ugly.

"Which family are you from? Punk, do you not know that your actions will bring a calamity to your family?!" The Clam Tribe expert scrutinized Huang Xiaolong with a piercing gaze.

Faint creases appeared between Huang Xiaolong's brows, but he appeared calm as he glanced at the batch of herbs on the auction stage saying, "If there's nothing else, you may leave."

The Clam Tribe expert Bang Yonglin's eyes narrowed dangerously all of a sudden even though he was grinning, "You, very good." Without another word, he turned and left.

In the end, at a price of eight hundred million, Huang Xiaolong won the medicinal herbs.

No one expected it to end like this.

However, many of the guests below knew by now who was sitting inside private room one, the Blue Scales Fish Tribe's Lan Wanhong. Hence, there were quite a few sympathetic glances cast in Huang Xiaolong's direction.

However, these sympathetic gazes had no effect on Huang Xiaolong. Instead, he was filled with joy looking at the crystal ball containing the batch of herbs he had just purchased being sent over by an auction house attendant. He finally found the herbs he needed!

This brought him a step closer to gathering all the ingredients necessary for the Reverse Incarnation Pill.

Huang Xiaolong put away the crystal ball into his Asura Ring.

The subsequent auction item was a giant hammer that once belonged to a previous generation Giant Tribe Patriarch and was named Descending Lightning Hammer, forged from the Divine World's lightning element iron. It was almost a chaos grade spiritual weapon.

The starting price for the Descending Lightning Hammer was two billion.

Even though this hammer was a rare weapon, Huang Xiaolong wasn't interested at all. However, this Clam Tribe auction house had roused his curiosity, they could even get their hands on the divine artifact used by a previous generation Giant Tribe Patriarch.

At last, the Descending Lightning Hammer was bought by the guest in private room two at a high price of ten billion.

Huang Xiaolong couldn't help thinking about his Devil Restraining Tablet. If a weapon like the Descending Lightning Hammer could fetch ten billion, then wouldn't his Devil Restraining Tablet be worth at least a hundred billion?

If it was a top grade chaos weapon and above, the price could go up to a trillion.

A few more items went up for sale before the auction ended.

Leaving the auction house, Huang Xiaolong already discovered there was someone tailing him. Feigning ignorance, Huang Xiaolong returned to his yard at the inn.

A day later, he left the Punishing Heaven City, deciding to check out the situation at the Soul Tribe.

In fact, the Soul Tribe's settlement wasn't too far from the Punishing Heaven City. If Bing Jiuyi, Xie Tu, and Xue Du took turns teleporting, Huang Xiaolong could arrive there in a month or less.

He still had over two years of time until Chen Hao and the Giant Tribe Patriarch returned from the Extraterritorial Devil Battlefield, which was ample time.

Not long after Huang Xiaolong exited the Punishing Heaven City, several blurred shadows sped past and blocked his path. These people were none other than the Blue Scales Fish Tribe Lan Wanhong and his steward Lan Feng, as well as the Clam Tribe expert Bang Yonglin.

All three had the strength of Tenth Order Heavenly God Realm and above, especially Lan Fang, a peak late-Tenth Order expert that was close to stepping into the Ancient God Realm. His strength was higher than any one of the Berserk Lion Sect's Three Evils.

Lan Wanhong was blunt and direct. Without spouting any nonsense he extended his palm out and demanded coldly, "Hand over that crystal ball."

Huang Xiaolong nonchalantly shrugged his shoulders, "And if I don't?"

An evil chuckle came from Bang Yonglin, his gaze fixed on Huang Xiaolong, "Punk, that fact that you can take out several hundred million to buy those herbs shows that you might have a big background, but even our Clam Tribe's Young Lord won't dare to compete with Young Master for that batch of herbs. Since you're one our Clam Tribe members, this matter could be considered resolved if hand them over and break your arms."

Huang Xiaolong summoned Bing Jiuyi out without a word.

In an instant, chilling cold qi spread, freezing the surrounding water into layers of green ice.

Lan Wanhong, Lan Feng, and Bang Yonglin were dumbfounded.

With their judgment, in a single glance, they knew that the Green Ice Hail Devil behind Huang Xiaolong was an Ancient God Realm master.

A Clam Tribe disciple actually had an Ancient God Realm master as a bodyguard? This... Who could tell them what in the world was happening?

"Senior, I am..." Lan Wanhong pushed down the waves of shock in his heart. Just as he wanted to explain, a force from Bing Jiuyi's palms pulled all three of them in front of him. Extreme cold qi invaded their bodies, instantly reducing them to ice statutes.

Huang Xiaolong didn't even bother devouring their godforce and blood essence, directly ordering Bing Jiuyi to kill them.

Bing Jiuyi exerted force in his palms and the three ice statues exploded into little fragments.

Huang Xiaolong familiarly collected the three people's spatial rings. With a flick of his finger, supreme fire element godforce shot out, causing the pieces of ice to melt. In a flicker, Huang Xiaolong and Bing Jiuyi disappeared from the scene.

Just as Huang Xiaolong and Bing Jiuyi disappeared from the scene, several experts clad in the Four Seas Trading House robes arrived in a hurry.

"Hm? Why is the cold qi around here so thick?" One of them voiced out.

"Why bother with some cold qi, the most important thing is to not lose that kid."

The group hastened after Huang Xiaolong.

Chapter 1119: Soul Tribe

Detecting the group from the Four Seas Trading House tailing him, Huang Xiaolong frowned in displeasure.

"Master, let me out to release a few lightning farts and kill those few sons o' b*tches." The little cow who was within the Xumi Temple clamored, stamping its front hooves on the floor.

Huang Xiaolong was speechless, scolding softly, "Little girl should be more refined when speaking."

Xiaoniū responded with several cold harrumphs and said, "Who says I'm a little girl? I'm the number one invincible super cow between this heaven and earth."

Huang Xiaolong stifled.

In the end, Huang Xiaolong couldn't stand the little cow's nonstop nagging and released it from the Godly Mt. Xumi.

Well, he was planning to deal with the people from the Four Seas Trading House anyways, having them buzzing around him like a group of flies was slightly inconvenient.

The moment Xiaoniū was released, its four hooves stretched out, loosening its stiff muscles, even doing some stretching postures with a high difficulty level.

After a few popping sounds and puffs of lightning qi, the little cow groaned comfortably, 'So nice!'

"Master, can I discuss something with you?" The little cow asked feebly.

"No." Huang Xiaolong bluntly refused without listening.

Its eyes protruded in shock and pain.

Huang Xiaolong laughed, he could guess what the little cow was plotting; what it wanted to discuss was none other than not returning to the Xumi Temple.

By this time, the Four Seas Trading House group had caught up, but they were slightly startled when they saw that Huang Xiaolong had stopped moving. Therefore they too stopped and hid, observing from a distance.

They thought Huang Xiaolong hadn't discovered them yet.

They couldn't be blamed for thinking so, for their cultivation of Eighth Order Heavenly God Realm was stronger than the ordinary mid-Sixth Order cultivator, a weaker cultivator being unable to detect their presence was matter-of-fact.

The little cow was fuming with anger at this moment sensing the group of mice hiding in the distance. Them thinking that Xiaoniū and Huang Xiaolong still hadn't noticed them intensified its anger.

The little cow suddenly tilted its head upward, mouth wide opened and roared.

As its roar rippled in the water, numerous lightning streaks emerged, forming a giant lightning beam that shot straight at where the Four Seas Trading House people were hiding.

Great currents appeared in the sea, creating a violent whirlpool that affected an area of ten thousand li.

The lightning beam was too bright and too fast that the Four Seas Trading House group fell into astonishment and despair at the same time. In the next second, they were swallowed up by the lightning beam, annihilated.

First, it was their defensive robe turning into fragments, followed by the explosion of their flesh and blood. Finally, their godheads were burnt into gray ash, scattered away with the current.

The lightning beam continued forward even after burning through the people from the Four Seas Trading House, splitting the seawater into two sides and raising great waves on the sea surface.

Even the Punishing Heaven City was affected, shaking slightly from the shockwaves.

Huang Xiaolong was flabbergasted at the little cow's lethal attack.

Xiaoniū turned its head back and grinned at Huang Xiaolong's flabbergasted expression, "This move is called Invincible Heaven Destroying Giant Cannon! It's amazing, right?"

Although Xiaoniū's puffed up expression triggered a temporary violent impulse in Huang Xiaolong, he still nodded, admitting that the move just now was indeed amazing.

The little cow harrumphed proudly, "In the past, I used this trick to blow up the SoulSoul World!"

Huang Xiaolong looked thunderstruck, 'Blew up the Souls World!?' Hell's Soul World was a higher realm, just like the Divine World. Huang Xiaolong doubted that even the Divine World's current most powerful cultivator would be able to blow up the Soul World...

"When did you go to the Soul World?" Huang Xiaolong asked in bewilderment.

Ever since Xiaoniū hatched from that egg, it had always been at his side, and he knew very well the extent of this little cow's current strength.

Could Xiaoniū be the reincarnation of a grandmist divine beast that was now slowly recovering its past memories?

"That's something from a long long time ago." The little cow in low voice, reminiscing the past.

"Let's leave this place first." Sensing quite a few strong auras rushing towards their direction from Punishing Heaven City, Huang Xiaolong said to the little cow and leaped onto its back, speeding away from the scene.

Moments after Huang Xiaolong and the little cow disappeared, experts from various sea tribes arrived consecutively.

When they arrived and saw the colossal rift at the bottom of the sea that wasn't there before, each of them sucked in a breath of cold air.

This rift was caused by the shattering effect of Xiaoniū's Invincible Heaven Destroying Giant Cannon scraping over the seabed. Tiny streaks of lightning crackled from the earth below.

While these sea tribe experts lamented at the appalling rift created by the little cow, the two responsible for this scene were already several thousand li away.

In the end, Huang Xiaolong did not send the little cow back into the Xumi Temple.

After all, there could be a multitude of things for which he would need to rely on this 'number one invincible super cow in this heaven and earth', he couldn't make it feel depressed...

The little cow knew a chaos grade transformation technique, and even though it couldn't completely alter its physical appearance like Huang Xiaolong, looking like a sea beast wasn't a problem. Even Huang Xiaolong couldn't see any flaws.

The little cow chose to disguise itself as a Metal Carapace Searhino.

The Soul Tribe was one of the more powerful tribes in the Endless Sea, having generations of soul force cultivators that could kill with an invisible knife. It was a tribe that other sea tribes were unwilling to provoke. However, the Soul Tribe members were physically weak compared to other sea tribes; they were also thinner and taller than the average humans, their height ranging from two to three meters.

Although the Soul Tribe was one of the sea tribes, they did not live at the bottom of the Endless Sea like the rest. Instead, they built their cities on a secluded archipelago.

This archipelago consisted of twenty-odd islands that were almost side to side; no one knew whether it was man-made or naturally so.

However, every single one of these islands was bigger than Green Cloud Island. Even a peak late-Tenth Order Ancient God Realm master would be at their wit's end trying to move these islands.

These twenty-odd islands formed the Soul Islands.

A little over a month later, on this particular day, Huang Xiaolong and Xiaoniū's figures emerged from the void in the air above the Soul Islands.

At this time, Huang Xiaolong had already altered his physical appearance to resemble a Soul Tribe member. He was now over two meters tall, abnormally thin, and had long pointed ears. Huang Xiaolong's current looks could be considered quite handsome.

After they appeared, he looked at the twenty-odd islands below and flew toward the centermost island.

This was known as the main island, where the Soul Tribe's treasury was located.

A short while later, he and Xiaoniū descended on a high mountain peak. As Huang Xiaolong had altered his appearance earlier on, despite coming across a few Soul Tribe experts, he was neither suspected nor questioned.

The little cow looked around and said, "This should be the main island's northern Shredding Wind Mountain. Not far from here is the Soul Tribe's main settlement."

Huang Xiaolong nodded.

This Shredding Wind Mountain was extremely famous among the Soul Tribe.

The reason for this was that all wind that arrived at this mountain would vanish without a trace as if it was shredded by a giant hand.

No one had been able to solve this strange phenomenon.

"There's something sealed inside the belly of this Shredding Wind Mountain." The little cow said suddenly.

Huang Xiaolong raised an eyebrow, could this be the reason why the wind never got past this mountain?

"Can you go in?" Huang Xiaolong asked.

The little cow pondered the possibility and answered, "I can, but I'll have to wait until I break through to the Ancient God Realm."

Huang Xiaolong felt as if someone just burst his happy bubble, feeling a strong urge to beat up the little cow. What's the use of saying pointless words?

Chapter 1120: Cloud Devouring Divine Beast

Suppressing the impulse to beat up someone, Huang Xiaolong said, "What if I have Bing Jiuyi, Xie Tu, and Xie Du to help you?"

The little cow shook its head, "That's the chaos grade Traverse Nine Heavens Lightning Divine Formation, only after a breakthrough to the Ancient God Realm can my lightning force break the formation. Forget Bing Jiuyi and the other two, even a high-level Ancient God Realm master could do nothing here."

Huang Xiaolong was inwardly alarmed, "Not even a high-level Ancient God Realm master can break this formation?"

The little cow nodded solemnly, "For those Soul Tribe ancestors from a few million years ago to be able to lay out this Traverse Nine Heavens Lightning Divine Formation, the sealed item should be some kind of treasure of their tribe or something they obtained. The formation they arranged is coincidentally the chaos grade Traverse Nine Heavens Lightning Divine Formation that my lightning can suppress, otherwise, even if I reached peak late-Tenth Order Ancient God Realm, I still wouldn't be able to break the formation."

Huang Xiaolong exclaimed in surprise. "But, if the thing sealed below is a treasure of the Soul Tribe, it's impossible for them not to know. How come they haven't sent anyone to search for it?"

The little cow shook its head, "Who knows, maybe they think no one can break the formation here."

Huang Xiaolong nodded, that was a possibility.

After a brief stop, the two of them flew away from the Shredding Wind Mountain toward the Soul Tribe's main island.

Five days later, Huang Xiaolong and the little cow appeared at the Soul City on the main island.

Huang Xiaolong found an inn and stayed in the city while searching for information related to the Soul Tribe's Treasury. Besides that, he also absorbed the energy inside an Ancient God Realm godhead.

After a month of inquiring, he determined that the treasury was inside the Soul City's back mountain, protected by an ancient grand formation and guarded by six old monsters day in day out.

Although Huang Xiaolong didn't know the overall strength of those six guardians, he estimated they should be mid-level Ancient God Realm and above. Therefore, his initial thoughts of barging inside relying on brute strength were unrealistic.

However, Huang Xiaolong found out there were two keys that could open the treasury. One of the keys was in the hands of the current Soul Tribe Chieftain while the other was held by his son!

The Chieftain's son!

Thus Huang Xiaolong decided his target and planned to find an opportunity to search the Chieftain son's residence. He may not carry around an important item such as the treasury key on him at all times, which meant there was a chance the key might be hidden somewhere in his residence.

Of course, this was only Huang Xiaolong's guess. Then again, even if there was only a slim chance, he decided to take this risk.

And it was quite a risk. The Chieftain son's residence was heavily guarded, Huang Xiaolong needed to prepare well in advance.

Above the sea surface not far away from the main island, Huang Xiaolong had the little cow arrange a chaos grade divine formation. If he was unlucky enough to be discovered by some Soul Tribe experts, he could borrow the power of this divine formation to momentarily delay them.

When all the preparations were in place, he decided to act three days later.

On a dark and windy night, a black shadow moved in the shadows as if it had merged with the darkness of the night, avoiding layers after layers of Soul Tribe guards' perception, floating into the Chieftain son's residence.

Once inside the residence, Huang Xiaolong headed straight to the northern courtyard.

According to his findings, the Chieftain's son lived in the northern courtyard, therefore the treasury key was likely to be there as well.

"The young lord went to the Extraterritorial Devil Battlefield some time back and found two ancient Cloud Devouring Divine Beast corpses. I've heard the two corpses had at least Fourth Order Ancient God Realm strength when they were alive!"

"Fourth Order Ancient God Realm Cloud Devouring Divine Beast corpses? How much could they fetch in an auction? Several billion, perhaps?"

"I heard the Young Lord is experimenting with some corpse controlling techniques, I think he plans to refine the two Cloud Devouring Divine Beasts into undead mounts. If it is successful, the battle power of two Fourth Order Ancient God Realm undead mounts must be startling! Oh right, the Young Lord also brought back a woman, captured from the Extraterritorial Devil Battlefield!"

"Woman? What woman?"

"That I do not know the details of. The point is, she's a real beauty. Some say she's a disciple of the Fortune Mainland's Fortune Gate and has quite a status! She's being held at the secret chamber in the backyard!"

Huang Xiaolong had just arrived at the northern courtyard when he heard the conversation of the two guards at the entrance.

Fourth Order Ancient God Realm Cloud Devouring Divine Beast corpses!

A Fortune Gate female disciple!

Huang Xiaolong's heart skipped a beat hearing these words.

The Soul Tribe's Young Lord actually found two Fourth Order Ancient God corpses, this was truly a piece of great news ah!

The so-called corpse controlling method the Young Lord was experimenting with was merely the lowest level of ancient puppetry techniques. Even if he succeeded in refining the two beast corpses, they could barely retain a fraction of their original battle power.

If Huang Xiaolong used the Grandmist Parasite Medium that the little cow had given him to refine the two corpses, they could retain at least sixty percent of their strength!

That was a heaven and earth gap.

Calming his excited heart, Huang Xiaolong had Xie Du survey the surroundings with his divine sense to ensure there was no Ancient God Realm master in the vicinity before he snuck up behind the two guards.

The two Soul Tribe guards were enthusiastically discussing the woman that their Young Lord brought back when their vision turned black as they lost consciousness.

Huang Xiaolong quickly arranged a simple barrier over them. His hand then reached out and pulled one of the guards up. After a quick search through his memories, two slivers of fire shot out from Huang Xiaolong's fingers, burning the two corpses to ashes.

From the two guards' memories, Huang Xiaolong found out that the two Ancient God Realm beast corpses were kept in the secret chamber below the northern courtyard, where the Fortune Gate female disciple was also being held.

As for Huang Xiaolong's main purpose, the treasury key, neither of the guards knew anything, but it could very well be somewhere in the underground chamber as well.

However, the entire northern courtyard was covered in formations and barriers, if he accidentally stepped into any one of them, it would alert the surrounding experts. For safety's sake, Huang Xiaolong released the little cow from the Xumi Temple and had it break all the formations and barriers.

After the little cow came out, lightning flashed in its eyes, instantly clearing all the formations in their path as it lamented, "What a guy, this courtyard has thirteen divine formations covering it, seven of them were attack formations while the remaining six were defensive formations. On top of that, all of them were ancient divine formations, enough to kill any reckless low-level Ancient God Realm master that barges in. However, with me here, they aren't a problem." With that said, tiny streaks of lightning crackled around the little cow's golden horns, causing the mysterious lightning symbols on them to fly out and form a lightning diagram.

The lightning diagram expanded in midair, covering the entire courtyard.

All the formations in the surroundings rippled and turned into wisps of light under the lightning diagram.

Roughly ten minutes later, the lightning diagram disappeared, leaving the little cow panting heavily.

"Xiaoniū, are you alright?" Huang Xiaolong asked.

The little cow shook its head, "It's nothing."

Huang Xiaolong nodded, knowing this wasn't the time to be wordy about this. He immediately flew into the courtyard, heading straight to the underground secret chamber.

The door to the secret chamber was in the wall at the back of the courtyard.

Huang Xiaolong soon stood in front of the wall.

"Wait!" Just as Huang Xiaolong was about to touch the wall with his hands, the little cow suddenly stopped him. It then spat out a ball of lightning fire that enveloped the entire wall, causing a greenish smoke to immediately curl out from the wall, emitting a foul stench.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 6K 95
36.4K 777 16
ⒽⓊⒶⓃⒼ ⓜⒾⓃⒼⒽⒶⓄ ⒿⓊⓈⓉⒾⓃ ғѧṭє ƿѧяṭєԀ ȗṡ, ɞȗṭ ıṭ ѧʟṡȏ ɞяȏȗɢһṭ ȗṡ ɞѧċҡ ṭȏɢєṭһєя. Childhood friends, who got separated and had to continue their lives in...
2.5K 130 31
It started with Donghyuck. Because Donghyuck was always starting something, the little bitch. (or the other '00 liners start sprouting wings shortly...
2.4K 65 17
kingdom au.