One Direction One Shots (All...

By purpleeyestelllies

Smutty smut smut!! One shotty shots! Here's a collection of one shots I've written. I'll be updating regular... More

Comments, Likes, and Requests!
Ziam - 100% Not Gay
Zianourry- Iron Man
Larry - Yes, Daddy
Ziall - For A Fucking Necklace
Narry - Don't Speak
Leeronica - Good at my Job
Zourry - Three Hearts, One Hole
Zianourry (Niall-centric) - Well Loved
Ziam - Right In Front Of Me
Lilo - Rumors
Zilo - Who's?
Zouis - On Holiday
Larry - My Dreams Come True
Zouis - No More One Night Stands
Niall (little bit of Zianourry) - Special Delivery
Nouis - Give You What You Want
Larry - Long Hair Don't Care
3k!
Zouis (side Niam) - Miscommunication
Lilo - Rumors Pt 2
Ziam - After School
Lirry - Louder
Ziam - Mesmerized
Nouis - Not A Joke
Zouis (side Niam) - Miscommunication Part 2
Lirry - Suit and Tie
Niam - Voiceover
Zarry - Reality
Liam (and Liam and Liam and Liam) - Déjà vu
Zouis (side Niam) - Miscommunication Prt 3
Zouniam - 3rd Bloke's the Charm
Zianourry - Uncharted Territory (Part 1)
Ziam - You Don't, I Do
Narry - Who Needs Scoop Neck Tees When I Have You
Nouis - Sunday Kind of Love
Zilo (a little angsty Larry as well)- Leaked
Niam (side Zouis/way over there Lirry/very far corner Zarry) - Bar Tender
Niam (side Zouis/w.o.t. Lirry/ v.f.c. Zarry) - Bar Tender (Part 2)
Niam (side Zouis w.o.t. Lirry v.f.c. Zarry) - Bar Tender (Part 3)
Niam (side Zouis w.o.t. Lirry v.f.c. Zarry) -Bar Tender (Part 4)
Ziam - Bad Marks
Zianourry - Uncharted Territory (Part 2)
Zarry - Abstinence
Narry - Convince Me
Ziall- Struck "A" Chord
Zouniam - We Own You
Zarry - Lovers in Paris
Lilo - Get Off
Larry - Pretty in Orange
Half Shots (Part 1)
Half Shots (Part 2)
Half Shots (Part 3)
Vol II

Lirry - Award of the Night Goes to

11.8K 143 11
By purpleeyestelllies

The club was loud. They'd just won two awards and they were going to get rip roaring wasted! Liam was so glad his liver decided to work again because making it through this night without alcohol would've been hell. Ever since they sat down at their table people have been all over his boyfriend.

Telling him how good he looks. How great his hair is. That his shirt fits him so well. Liam fucking knows his boyfriend looks good okay! He gets it. That's why he fucked him before they came, because he just looked so damn good in nothing but that fancy shirt and his pants.

Harry begged to stand next to Liam in practically every red carpet photo. He pouted for a good two minutes when he didn't get to sit next to Liam. But then Liam sent him a grave warning look and Harry say back and stayed quiet.

Liam's been sending all his ideas of what he wants to do to Harry after they get back. Harry was shifting awkwardly in his chair and clenching his fists around his phone. He sent Liam a quick text, all it said was Need bathroom brb. Liam smirked and mouthed Be good as Harry got up and ran out.

Harry'd been gone for much longer than a restroom trip. And the band's name just got called. The four of them were walking up to the stage. Liam refused to even look back. Harry was in massive trouble when he came back. Liam was furious that Harry was missing this because he couldn't be a good boy and wait.

Liam tried to play it off, when really he was steaming. And more than a little buzzed. Which was never a good combo. Then Harry came running down the aisle looking worried and scattered. Liam sent him a dangerous glare but then settled his face into a serene mask.

Louis and Zayn were having a time with this. Niall was wasted too so Liam couldn't be sure if he was actually laughing at Harry or something else. Liam wasn't laughing. Harry wasn't funny. Harry was in trouble.

He'd sent Harry a very short text when they sat down: Bad boy. Harry whined in his seat and begged Liam to look at him. He didn't. If fact he spent the rest of the show amending his previous ideas of what he was going to do to Harry later.

By the time the winner's room came around Liam was giddy, filled with alcohol and filthy thoughts. Harry was still sulking, refused to stand next to him anymore. That's okay, his punishments were just adding up.

Liam was loose lipped and dangerous. Zayn even had to lean over while he was talking and warn him to chill out, 'management was watching'. But Liam ignored it in favor of dirty jokes and games. Harry stayed quiet and docile, just waiting for what was to come.

***

Anyway, The club was loud. And Liam had Harry against him, grinding on him sloppily. Harry was whining into Liam's neck and making grabby hands at Liam's shirt.

"Behave, love. You're already in a whole lot of trouble."

Harry just whined louder at that and kissed Liam's neck messily. "Home. Take me home," Harry begged.

"You want your punishment now instead of enjoying a few hours with our friends?" Harry bit his lips, debating it, then shyly shook his head yes. Liam's eyebrows rose in surprise. "Really?" Harry nodded again. Liam accepted it with a nod of his head, "Ok then. Go get a car brought around and I'll tell the others we're leaving."

Harry ran off for the valet and Liam whispered quick goodbyes into the other's ears. They nodded, or smirked, or ignored him for the most part.

Liam exited the club and Harry was practically bouncing the the backseat of their car when Liam opened the door. As soon as Liam sat down Harry climbed onto his lap and kissed his jaw.

The car pulled away and started to drive them back to Harry's place. Liam pushed Harry off his lap and to the other end of the seat. "Sit there. Don't move. Don't speak," Liam ordered in a low, powerful tone.

Harry stilled instantly and looked ahead to the front seat with his hands in his lap. Liam hmm'd and sat back to enjoy watching Harry's tense, hushed body the whole way back. When they pulled up Liam got out and went around to let Harry out. Harry sighed, relaxing a little, and followed Liam up the steps and inside.

Liam turned to see Harry's hands clasped tight in front of him and his lip back in his mouth. "Where were you tonight?" Harry huffed an unpleasant sound and furrowed his eyebrows. "When we won. Where were you?"

Liam's voice wasn't curious, he already knew, but he wanted to hear Harry say it. So he knew why he was being punished. "Bathroom," Harry choked.

"Speak louder, boy, I can't hear you."

"I was in the bathroom," Harry's voice cracked on the last word.

"Doing what? And if you dare," Liam continued before Harry could try, "lie to me it will be so much worse."

Harry's mouth shut again and he reopened it a moment later, "I was touching myself."

"Without my permission?" Liam played at appalled. Harry nodded weakly. "Words."

"Yes."

"How do I feel about you touching yourself without my permission?"

"It's bad, sir."

"That's right. So why, then, would you do it?"

"I couldn't help it. You were telling me all these things and I needed you but we were in public," Harry's voice was getting more desperate.

"I thought I've taught you to wait. But apparently you don't know how to follow orders."

Harry's whine was deflated. He knew he'd messed up. "I do. I'm sorry. I'm good, I promise."

"You weren't acting good, Harry, that's why I'm punishing you."

Harry's responding sob was broken. "I'm good, I'm promise."

Liam next words broke the air like a whip, "On. Your. Knees."

Harry fell without question and crawled to Liam. He sat back on his knees and looked up into those dark eyes, still ringed by the golden brown Harry knew and loved, and waited.

Liam took a minute and looked at his boy. Desperate, vulnerable, weak. Liam was going to break him and then make him strong again. "Take off your clothes." Harry scrambled to get up, but Liam pushed him back down by the shoulders. "Did I say you could get up?"

Harry shook his head and folded his long legs back under himself. He shrugged off his blazer and shakily unbuttoned his shirt. Liam made a pleased sound at the sight of Harry's smooth chest, littered with markings of things he'd done, places he'd been.

Harry try his best to stay balanced while he pushed his jeans down without getting up. Liam smirked at his efforts. Harry's cock was knocking against this stomach with every move, making him whine high in his throat. He finally pushed his jeans and pants past his ankles and then settled back down to look up at Liam.

"Very good," Liam allowed.

Harry whole body glowed with the praise after being in such a bad place. "Thank you, sir."

"Now stand up and take my clothes off." Harry shot up like lightening and in moments his hands were all over Liam's body. He let Harry undo his jacket and pull it off, then his shirt. When Harry kneeled again to undo his jeans he stopped him. "No hands," he challenged.

Harry clasped his hands behind his back and used his mouth, teeth and tongue to pop open the button of the tight black material. He grabbed the tab of the zipper in his teeth and yanked it down. He mouthed at Liam's clothed dick while he had the chance. Liam ran his hand through Harry's hair.

"So good for me, boy." Harry sighed and nodded in Liam's grip. Liam pushed his jeans and pants down and kicked them off. Harry's mouth fell open instinctually when he saw Liam's cock. He wanted it before his brain even told him to.

But he stayed still on his knees. Liam combed his finger through Harry's hair over and over, causing Harry to slowly close his eyes. Harry was so relaxed, his mouth still open and his eyes shut.

Harry choked when Liam pushed his cock into Harry's gaping mouth. Luckily his instincts had been trained so that he opened his mouth instead of closed it. Liam pushed deeper down his throat. Harry took small short breaths, trying to regain his composure.

Liam pulled out before Harry could though and walked away with a, "Come on." Harry started to get up but then got back to his knees and crawled after Liam, to the bedroom. Liam was standing next to the bed, arms folded over his thick chest, waiting for Harry to catch up.

When he saw that Harry hadn't gotten up, he leaned down and gave him one short kiss, "Good boy." Harry smiled, but Liam scowled and Harry's face fell. "You're still in trouble. And now it's time for your punishment. Bend over." Liam pointed to the bed and Harry scrambled to the edge and bent over with his arms out and head laid down on the duvet.

Harry heard a drawer open and shut and then Liam was behind him again. Liam held the middle-weight buffed dark wood paddle firm in his hand. It had barely-there wide bumps along it that you'd barely notice, but Harry surely felt them.

Liam rubbed his hand on Harry's right cheek for a couple second, feeling the smooth, cool skin before he got it hot and irritated. He let Harry relax for a couple seconds then brought the paddle down without warning.

"One, Sir!"

"Good boy." Liam scratched his nails down Harry's side then swung and hit the other cheek.

"Two, Sir!"

Liam continued, hit after hit, until Harry was sobbing into the sheets. His leaking, red prick was rubbing against the rough material with every whack. Harry was going to loose it, but he swallowed hard and steeled his mind. He refused to make Sir mad again.

Harry's ass was as red as his cock. With even darker sections where the ridges dug in with greater force. His lungs were a confusion of huffing and puffing to keep his breath coming regularly. Tears stained his cheeks and his lips were bitten and swollen.

"Get up," Liam's voice rang out. Harry force his weak legs up so he stood in front of Liam, looking a complete mess. "Hands and knees on the bed." Harry nodded silently and crawled up the bed to get into Liam's desired position.

Harry spread his knees and settled himself for Liam to fuck him. But the bed didn't dip and Liam didn't move closer. Harry tried his hardest not to look back, not to move, but he spared a quick glance back at Liam.

Which was a mistake. Liam's face read furious and his hands were fists by his side, still holding the paddle. Harry ducked his head back down and waited for whatever Liam was going to do.

"Harry Styles. Did you fucking finger yourself in that bathroom?"

Harry had totally forgotten about the whole rest of the night. He didn't even realize Liam would be able to tell. But Harry could feel it even as Liam looked at him, his hole was loose and probably still a little red with the force that he fingered himself while reading Liam's texts.

"Yes sir," Harry sobbed again. New tears were coming with his disobedience.

"You're a slut, Harry. Can't go a couple hours without something in your hole. You'd give it up to anybody wouldn't you?" Harry was shaking his head but Liam kept going, "If someone had walked in on you, you would've let them fuck you, wouldn't you?"

Harry's head was heavy between his shoulders but he still used all his might to shake his head no. "I wouldn't. Ever. Only you, Sir. I'm so sorry."

"I don't believe you."

"I'm yours. Only yours. Only you. I'm ruined for anyone but you," Harry pleaded for Liam to understand.

"You're a lot of talk, boy. But no action."

Harry spread his legs wider and arched his back so his hole was on display. "Fuck me, please. Take me. Only yours, I promise."

"See now that's a win win for you," Liam's voice was getting more distant. Harry wanted to scream at the distance, but kept his head down and his crying quiet. "I fuck you so I can prove that you belong to me, but you get fucked in the end, and I don't really see the punishment in there."

Harry's whole body was antsy and twitching. "Anything. Anything you want. Do anything you want."

Liam chuckled and it was closer than before so Harry thanked God for that. "I plan to. I'm going to do anything I want to you. Make you scream, and cry, and call out my name. But you. You don't get any satisfaction from it."

Liam got on the bed then and pressed his cock against the cleft of Harry's ass. Harry moaned and squeezed his eyes shut tighter. Liam leaned over Harry and grabbed his cock. Harry wasn't sure about no satisfaction because Harry was feeling great right now. Then he felt the tight squeeze of the elastic cock ring around his base and he let out a crippled sound of defeat.

Harry wasn't coming anytime soon. Liam would fuck him and he wouldn't come from it. Liam leaned in even closer, his mouth on Harry's neck and whispered, "Sluts don't need prep or lube. What they need is someone to teach them who they belong to."

Harry's nod was a fragmentary gesture of no real conscious movement. He just needed and needed and needed. Needed Liam. So much Liam. Always Liam. "Yes, Sir."

Liam leaned back up and lined himself up with with Harry's only minimally stretched hole. He pushed in hard and deep on the first thrust. Harry's legs trembled beneath him, threatening to fall, but he kept them in their position.

Liam set a rough pace from the start, rocketing into Harry with brutal force. Harry's legs gave out and he fell to the mattress. His hips were the only thing not touching the surface because Liam had a firm hold. He wasn't getting any friction and the force of Liam inside him was so overwhelming he was about to lose his sanity.

Harry started whimpering; weak, airy sounds emanating from him. Liam leaned over him and pushed him into the mattress. His cock rubbed painfully across the covers and Liam moved across his prostate and Harry screamed. "Sir, please! I need to come please! It hurts!"

Liam didn't hesitate in his rhythm, instead pushed into him harder. Harry was shaking and gripping into the sheets with white knuckles. Liam gave a few more thrusts and emptied inside Harry.

Harry felt the rush of Liam's cum in his hole. He rutted back and forth to keep the feeling of Liam's thrusts once he slowed. Liam pulled out and Harry pushed back with his ass to follow him, but Liam smacked his hand on Harry's sore cheek, making cum drip out and down his thigh.

"Turn over," Liam's voice was laced with sex and he was panting. Harry flipped over and bracketed Liam's body with his legs. "So fucking good for me."

"Yes, Sir. Good for you," Harry repeated in a daze.

Liam puller Harry closer by the back of his legs and settled between them. He gave Harry's now purple cock a wicked grin then reached a hand down and wrapped his fingers lightly around it. Harry groaned and threw his head back on the bed.

"Please, Sir! Ahhhh, I can't! I can't!" Harry head was rocking back and forth on the duvet.

"You can. And you will," Liam confirmed and started moving his hand. Harry's tears were constant now, streams flowing down his face. He was hiccuping for air and his hands were randomly flexing and squeezing on the bed.

Liam pressed his thumb in the slit coated in clear precome. Harry arched off the bed, pushing himself into Liam's thumb and then screaming because of it. Liam ran just the thumb and pointer finger of his hand down Harry's length, teasing. Harry whined a rhythmic ugh ugh ugh with each stroke.

"Who do you belong to?"

"You!" Harry screeched, "I belong to you, Sir!"

"Are you a good boy?"

Harry's head nodded so hard Liam thought he might hurt himself. "Yesyesyesyes. Good boy I'm a good boy good boy please for you good boy for you Sir," Harry slurred.

"Then you won't touch yourself without my permission." It wasn't a question but Harry answered anyway.

"Nono sir no never again I won't never again. I promise. Nevernevernever."

Liam pulled the ring off, making Harry's balls squeeze together and his cock slap against his stomach. Harry tried to curl up but Liam pressed his legs into the bed and said, "Come for me," and watched as Harry flinched and shot rope after rope up his chest and even hitting his chin.

Harry shuddered and sobbed through it, his whole body red, from his face to his chest to his cock to his bum. Liam smiled in approval and rubbed his hands on Harry's thighs.

"Good boy. You're so good for me. The best. My boy."

Harry hummed and let his eyes fall closed. Liam grabbed the wipes from Harry's bedside drawer and cleaned him up, touching lightly over his hole and cock. Harry still whimpered but didn't shy away. His whole body was lax against the covers.

Liam pulled Harry against his chest and curled his arms and legs around him. "My perfect boy. I love you so much." Harry mumbled something but Liam couldn't understand it so he just ran his hands through Harry's hair and let him fall asleep in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.4K 908 10
Contains Larry and one direction oneshots. Larry (and maybe Ziam) is the only ship I will be using. Just random things that pop into my head. Feel fr...
166K 1.6K 18
This is a collection of boyxboy one shots. It you don't like boyxboy stories, don't read! Larry, Niam, Lilo, Nouis, Zarry, Narry, Zouis, Lirry, Ziam...
2.7K 36 10
Alternate universe where all one direction boys are just normal guys in their 20's. They've been friends for years and they love spending time toget...
668K 22.2K 32
Harry's father Devon marries Louis' mum, and at first, Louis isn't happy about it. In fact, he tries his hardest to hate Harry. But the more he learn...