Kisses For A Devil

By xpeachgirlx

*Highest ranking /7/ in romance* /1/ in humor* "Ms. Sanders?" He said in his... More

Castโœ”๏ธ
I don't make mistakes. I date them.
The aftermath of breakup
The horny express
Brunette Bombshell
A cupcake toothpaste
Stretching and Push ups
His not just mouth watering but also panty watering hot muscular back
Was that Eiffel tower under the sheets?
Cold hearted bitch
Sunday. Funday?
Wicked game
B/w the devil & the deep blue sea
'Let's fuck at first sight'
Aren't you a waste of two billion years of evolution?
Wild heart and sweaty palms
A leep in the dark
No regrets
Moon bath
What is it, asshole day?
Magical fingers
You're one hell of a girl
Johnny Bravo
Player Charming
My middle finger salutes you
Unholy Family Meeting
Kinky Princess
Oh.Sweet.Jesus!
Are you on Viagra?
Morning, Princess!
Hot-to-trot
The language of love
dรฉjร  vu
Satan says"Bonjour Motherfucker"
Leo's POV
Who needs a boyfriend when you've a warm and cozy pillow?
tooth fairy has a face of Dolores Umbridge
Did you just call me idiot?
What's the reason behind this million watt smile?
God bless your soul!
Peek-a-boo!
Rise and Shine!
Thirty seconds
Daddy's here to save me!

The unholiest bar

47.3K 1.5K 269
By xpeachgirlx

Ryder's pov

I disposed off my nose with the tissue and shoved it back into the breast pocket.

I shouldn't have had the parmesan last night. Although, I hadn't had much varieties in dinner since these Lasagnas add parmesan cheese in every single dish.

Darn it. I shouldn't have come here at first place. But I had to, since my sweet little Jane was alone with that pûssy digger. The day when that bitch Erica told me about Jane and Leonardo's Italy trip, I couldn't sleep at that night. That bitch kept reminding me that Leonardo was a cunning man and could get any girl on her knees with his charming techniques. Although, I kept believing myself that my Jane wasn't just any girl that would drop on her knees before him. As the days passed by, I tried to reassure me again and again—in the bathroom, between a business meeting, while massaging Ryder jr. To be honest, I trust Jane But I couldn't trust that asshole. I'd seen him walking behind her like a lost puppy as if he wanted something from her. I'd be pissed off if he got that before me. That's the reason why I was here, sitting on a stool in front of a bar counter completely pissed Off when the bartender eyeing me relentlessly. He had something in his gaze that made me uncomfortable on my seat and I felt the urge to cross my arms over my chest.

The bartender held another drink for me in the air instead of sliding it onto the counter.

I hesitantly pulled out a tissue and disposed my nose again.

Fuck! This thing keeps running down like a Niagara fall.

"It'll be good if you put it down, Mate." I said, keeping my voice low. "Don't want to contaminate your hand since you're the only one who makes drinks around here."

To my surprise the bartender licked his lip.

I heaved a sigh of relief when he didn't let out a word and sliding the drink across the counter left to attend another costumer.

I was about to sip the drink when my phone rang.

For the thirtieth time in a day, The bitch's name flashed on the screen.

Fixing my cap carefully and scanning my surrounding like a spy I picked up the call and voiced, "She isn't here yet."

"Why? Are you sure she's seen that sign board?" Erica inquired desperately, hearing her heavy breathing it sounded like she was exercising.

I thought for a moment before getting back to call, "Sure as eggs are eggs." Since things like this couldn't escape from Jane's eyes, she'd definitely come here. And when she'd come I'd spike her drink and proceed my mission further.

I heard her moan.

"What are you doing?" I questioned suspiciously.

"A woman has to take care of herself when her husband is thirty decades older than her."

"You practically took daddy thing too far." I joked.

"Shut up and accomplish this mission." She barked, "I want my Leo back after this night." With that she hung up the call.

Plunging the phone back to my breast pocket, I was about to brought my lips to the drink when someone slid onto the stool beside me.

I quickly put on black glasses and hid most of the part of my face with cap and leather jacket as I registered that the brunette beside me was Jane.

Thanks to my choice of attire that she didn't recognise me.

She ordered a drink and busied herself in the phone.

Time to throw my first card!

I gestured the bartender to come to me. After making Jane's drink he approached me. He raised a brow in question while I, from my pocket, swiftly produced a sachet of white tiny pills in it.

"I'll load your pockets if you drop this in her drink." I offered him with a very low voice so only he could hear. I swiftly glanced at Jane with the corner of my eyes who was still busy with her phone.

"I'll do it." The bartender said promptly causing me feel rather dubious than satisfied. No queries, No discussion about amount of money and he was ready to do something illegal....for me. "But in return," he drew his bottom lip between his teeth. "I want a blow job." He declared making me choke on my drink.

I knew. I knew there was something wrong with this guy at the very moment I stepped in that unholiest bar.

Jane was about to turn on my way when a familiar face made his way between me and Jane.

What the fuck is he doing here?

I swear My Ryder jr. I'd never expected him to be here. It didn't involve him in our plan. Fuck, that sexually frustrated bitch would kill me if she comes to know that I didn't succeed in our mission.

I had to do something before Leonardo took my Jane away from me and I would've left nothing in the end but a bartender who had been fantasising about doing some Juicy stuffs with me ever since I'd stepped in that bar.

I glanced over the couple beside me and my blood boiled watching them laughing and giggling as they enjoying their drinks.

I needed to think outside the box to get best of the situation. I could make the situation auspicious for me if I think like a buisnessman.

I glanced at the bartender and then at Leo, and then an idea popped up in my head.

'Why don't kill two birds with one stone?' I thought, stroking my chin.

"So what do you say?" The bartender raised a brow. He was more than serious with his demand after watching me eying Jane and Leonardo.

"I've another offer for you." I dictated, carefully keeping my voice low. The bartender's eyes narrowed. "You spike their drinks," I gestured towards Leo and My Jane. "and I'll let you bang that handsome, drop dead gorgeous guy."

His brows raised in surprise as he looked at Leo with the same lustful eyes he looked at me earlier.

With no delay he said, "Consider it done!"

Even though We reached to a compromise but I wasn't happy at all after realising that even a gay rejected me over Leo.

After a while, Jane began laughing and giggling on some senseless jokes that Leo had cracked.

The drug must've reached to their system.

After eavesdropping without them acknowledging my presence, I heard a joke, "So...you speak French?" It was Jane's voice.

Leo leaned towards her and huskily whispered, "Between your legs, Yes." That made Jane giggle, and me furious.

"You're....so n-naughty." Jane slurred, her eyes were red due to drugs.

I waited for them to leave, and when they finally did I go after them. I'd already explained my plan to the bartender, so at the nod of my head he followed me.

The bartender was so lusty after Leonardo that's why it Came as no surprise that he immediately got ready to involve in my plan. I'd made him acquainted with his role of keeping Leo away from Jane until I get in her room and take some exploitative pictures of us while she's unconscious.

It was all that bitch's plan. I didn't like her much but I'd to say, with big tits she got a bigger brain as well.

I was so happy and wanted to jump like a kid imagining that after one night Jane would be back to me when Leonardo humiliate her for her framed betrayal.

I admit, I didn't like the concept of Jane being humiliated by that bastard, but I had to do that if I wanted my Jane back.

I caught a glimpse of them getting tripped in their way to the hotel as I got out of the bar. As the red light showed up, the vehicles halted to stop. Wasting no time I took a step forward when a hand grabbed my arm and I stopped. I frowned when I tilted my head to see an old woman, behind her the bartender with a handful of bags.
She smiled cheekily and murmured something in italian that I couldn't comprehend.

I raised my brow in annoyance when the bartender spoke, "She wants you to cross her the path."

I rolled my eyes and turned down her request, "I've two kids to chase, so you help her."

"But my hands are already occupied." He gestured towards his hands. I looked down at the old woman who was watching me with pleading puppy-eyes. Before freeing myself from her strong grasp which was obviously not normal for a woman in age of almost 80, I stole a quick glance towards Leo and Jane and realised they were no where to be seen.

"Shit. Go find someone else." Before I could take a step further, a hand made a contact with my cheek.

An 80 year old woman had bloody hit me.

And it hurt like hell.

I whirled around in shock and fear to see the same expressions on the bartender's face and a furious old woman ready to hit me again.

                ***

After helping the old lady in crossing the road, I continued my attempt to chase Jane and Leo.

And Right Now, I was stood in front of their suite, completely frozen and in shock as the inappropriate voices were coming out of the suite.

"You said I can have that hot chick if I spiked their drinks." The bartender gritted, grabbing me through my shoulder.

I was so angry and scared at the same moment after hearing the inappropriate voices they were making. No, I wasn't scared about my life that Erica wouldn't hesitate to end while cutting my throat.

I was scared about the scene that was practically occurring inside the suite, and it was all my fault that the dick that was making my Jane moan in pleasure at the very moment didn't belong to me. It was that sinful moment that she'd totally regret ever happened when she'd be back in her senses next morning.

"If I can't have him then I surely can have you." He smirked running his tongue on the bottom lip.

And that made me burst in anger as I punched him in the face and pinned him against the wall by grabbing his collar.

He looked terrified and began shaking in fear.

"You have no idea who I'm. I can put a shutter on your bar and make you choke on your own fucking dick." I shouted. My body was trembling with pure anger.
His eyes widened in shock and fear.

And then a pungent odour approached to me and burned all of my senses.

I registered the situation and looked down feeling sick.

The bartender had peed on himself.

And also on my Tom Ford sneakers.

"Get out!" I gritted, utterly pissed off. Without no delay, he ran off there.

In the meantime, I realised the voices had gotten louder.

Fucking hell!

I had to do something before they go nasty. So I pulled out the phone from my pocket and called Margarita.
She picked on one ring.

"Bring me the keys for Room 666!" I ordered furiously.

"Umm...why?" She voiced making unpleasant noises with her mouth. She might be chewing gum, I guessed. "That suite is belong to Mr Vincenzo, and I don't think he'll like it if you burst in like an unprofessional thief."

That bitch!

I tightened my lips in a thin line and said calmly as much as I could in that moment, "Sweetie. Margarita. I've read your horoscope for today and you wanna know what it does say?"

"What does it say?" She beamed. I could say she was jumping on her counter.

"It says that you'll have to find another job if you keep questioning your boss!" I finally yelled at that part unleashing the frustration on her. I heard a loud gasp from her. "Bring me the keys, woman."

I waited for a while, leaning against the wall, tapping my sneakers in annoyance while hearing their voices before Margarita Came running to me with a keycard in her hand.

It was that unfortunate moment of that very unfortunate day when I tripped over the pee and fell on my face.

"Sir, you okay?" I heard Margarita said before my vision got blurred.

"Oh, darn!"

***

Wanna know what's going on inside the suite while outside, Ryder was being tormented by that Lady hulk and a bartender's pee?

Keep voting and reading, and you'll see it soon with your own eyes or read it. Ughh whatever!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 7.2K 9
#๐Ÿ’ โ–ช ๐†๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ. โI hate you,โž I hissed, pushing him away to create some desperately needed distance between us. He smirked and my...
4.2K 156 31
"If you choose to leave, I won't stop you cause I know that would be a sensible decision." He moved even closer to her, encircling her in his arms, h...
1.5M 50.6K 76
Your cliqรบe innocent love story with the twist of Billionaire CEO. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ Here, I was standing in front of him, half NAKED! Wearing his shirt. I pu...
136K 3.3K 75
Calvin bent down and settled between my thighs and bent my knees upward. He stroked my ankles, calves and then moved his hands to the insides of my t...