WANT // B.E

By billieachess

the rewrite is out; read it instead please :) ============================== "I want you and you want me, so... More

{Rewrite}
{Cast}
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}

{6}

8.8K 265 404
By billieachess

Hope's POV

I pushed through past people as I tried to to find Billie. I got to the door and ran outside. I saw Billie getting sitting in her car about to leave. I quickly ran over to it and knocked on the window. She looked at me, obviously annoyed, but she rolled down the window.

"What?" She spat.

I cringed at how she forcefully she said it. "Don't go." I said weakly.

"Why not?"

"Because... can we just talk?"

She leaned over the console and opened the passenger side door. "Get in."

I walked around the car and got into her car, shutting the door. I put my hands in my lap and watched them as I just fiddled with them. "I-I'm sorry."

She looked over at me. She didn't say anything for a little bit. She just kinda stared at me. "Don't be sorry. It's not your fault."

"But it is my fault. I let him be all flirty with me right in front of you. That was really fucking insensitive of me."

"Yeah, that was pretty fucking insensitive of you." She said lowly and I don't know why but it felt like those words physically hurt me.

I stayed silent. She reached her hand out for mine and I let her take it. I looked up at her and we still said nothing.

"How about this... you can come over to my house tomorrow and we just spend the entire day together?" I suggested.

She smiled lightly. "Bet, bet." I laughed lightly.

"Do you want to go back to the party or do you want me to just drive you back to your place?" She asked.

I thought for a moment before answering. "Yeah just take me back to my place if that's not to much to ask."

"Not at all, baby." She said as she started backing out of the driveway. I'm not sure why but hearing her call me baby, or any name like that, after her not calling me a pet name all night made me so happy. I just don't know why.

I felt my phone start buzzing so I looked down to see that Kaiden was calling me. I looked at Billie. "Mind if I answer this?" She shook her head so I answered it.

"Hey."

"Where did you run off to? I can't find you anywhere!" He worried.

"Sorry I had to go clear things out with someone. They're dropping me off at my place. I'm sorry I didn't tell you." I explained.

He sighed in relief. "So you're good?"

"Yep."

"Alright well text me when you get home."

"I will. Talk to you later."

"Bye."

I ended the call and put my phone in my lap. Billie looked at me for a second before returning to look at the road ahead. "Let me guess... it was Kaiden?"

I giggled a little. "Yeah. How'd you know?"

"Because he's always calling you."

I nodded. "Fair point."

-

Billie pulled into my driveway, took the key out of her car, and got out, running to my side. She opened the door and held her hand out. I took it and let her help me out of the car. She shut the door and pulled me to the driveway. I pulled my house key out of my little purse that I had on and opened the door.

I looked to the couch to see Josh sitting on his phone. He looked up when he heard the door open. "You're home late. It's twelve."

I was at the party for five hours?! It didn't feel like that at fucking all.

"Wait is that Billie?" He asked.

I turned to Billie who had a small smile on her face. "Josh? Dude, wassup!" She asked.

I looked between the two. "Wait, hold up. You two know each other?"

"Fuck yeah we know each other! Billie and I would always hangout last year!" Josh explained.

"Even though you kept hitting on me. I couldn't get it through your head that I'm a whole fucking lesbian." Billie laughed.

Josh's face went red. "I did not."

"Whatever you say Joshy boy." Billie shrugged.

I turned to Billie and started laughing. "Joshy boy?" She started laughing as well.

While Billie and Josh were catching up a little, I sent Kaiden a quick text to tell him that I had gotten home safely.

Billie turned to me. "Anyways, wanna go to your room?"

I nodded. "Yeah but we should probably keep it down a bit more. There's like three people trying to sleep." I turned to Josh. "See ya later loser."

Before he could retaliate, I gripped Billie's hand tighter and pulled her up the stairs. "Yo, slow down! I'm not tryna get another sprained ankle!"

"Another?" I asked as we got to the top of the staircase.

She nodded her head. "Yeah, I sprain my ankles a lot."

"Damn."

I dragged her to my bedroom door. "My room's not as cool as yours so don't be disappointed."

She chuckled. "Well duh. My room is the coolest room out there so it's obviously not gonna be as cool as mine."

I smacked her shoulder. "Oh shut up!"

I opened the door and pushed her into the room gently.

She smirked in amusement. "This is actually pretty cool. I like it."

I shrugged. "It's alright." I walked over to my bed and hopped on the top one.

I laid across the bed and looked up at the roof. Between all the lights, I still had the same glow in the dark stars that I got when I was seven.

Billie walked over and laid across my stomach horizontally. I grunted due to the fact that she just fell on top of me. "Oof." I giggled.

She laughed a little as well. "Oof? What are you? A Roblox character?"

I nodded my head. "Exactly!"

She hit my side playfully. "Crackhead."

"Re-re."

She shook her head. "Too far man. Too far."

I giggled again. "Whatever."

We continued talking for who knows how long and it was nice. There wasn't many people that you can do that with and to find someone you can do it with is absolutely amazing.

-

I woke up and felt an arm around my waist. I turned my head slightly and was met by Billie. It was a surprise to see her asleep next to me with her arm wrapped around me, but it was definitely a welcomed one.

I smiled softly. I went to gently get out of the bed but Billie's grasp around my waist tightened. "Don't go." She said, her voice deep and raspy from just waking up. Hot.

I sighed but still laid back down. She cuddled next to me and nuzzled her head into my neck. "You know? I could get used to this." She whispered into my neck.

"Yeah... me too." I whispered back and smiled contently.

A/N I know this is a super short chapter and I'm so sorry. I'm also sorry I didn't update yesterday but I had a homecoming dance and was busy all day for it. But I hope you still enjoyed this chapter nonetheless.

Also this story is growing way faster than I could've expected it too! It got a hundred reads in like 8 hours! Wth? Thank you for four hundred reads guys!

Words
1228

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.1K 2.2K 52
When I met her, I fell in love with her smile. With her laugh, which she gave so free and loud, or soft and breathy in my ear. I'd fallen in love wit...
342K 11.9K 81
"i hate being so far apart from you." ============================== in which billie eilish and casey ladner meet through social media =============...
285K 10.9K 62
"i'm in a constant state of ecstasy with you." ============================== two broken souls heal each other. ============================== lowerc...
52.3K 1.6K 66
living the life that many only can dream of. forced to keep up her appearances for the public, forced to work at the family company, expected to be c...