A Very Bizarre Adventure

By EpicDCGuy334

(Y/N) 'Jotaro' Kujo, with a semblance only a few know about, how will his adventure through Beacon Academy be... More

Chapter 1: Meeting (Y/N) 'Jotaro' Kujo
Chapter 2: Field Trip
Chapter 3: The Runaway
Chapter 4: The Past
Chapter 5: Food Fight
Chapter 6: The Old Man
Chapter 7: Party Time
Chapter 8: A Much Need For A Talk
Chapter 9: Dance Star
Oh My God!
Chapter 10: Return Of A Old Friend
Chapter 11: Crusaders Reunite
Chapter 12: Invansion of Vale
Chapter 13: Round One

Chapter 14: Team Crusaders

4.4K 74 96
By EpicDCGuy334

(A/N): Guess who got time to update this book! Me, DIO!

*Amity Arena. (Y/N)'s POV.*

Apparently, I got called to the arena. I have no clue why I was called, but I feel like the old man did something stupid. I'm walking towards the lockers and see a guy with the same height as me. He has brown hair, wearing a short green shirt, blue jeans, a pair of fingerless gloves, and a bandana plus a green scarf.

(Y/N): It can't be.

I walk towards him and instantly figure out who it is. It's my goddamn grandfather, but younger.

Joseph: Yo, Jotaro!

(Y/N): What the hell did you do!?

Joseph: Well, in order for me to enter I had to alter my appearance. I trained intensely with Hamon for a bit and made myself look young.

(Y/N): I'm guessing you're gonna get lazy and end up old again.

Joseph: Perhaps.

Polnareff: MR.JOESTAR! WHY ARE YOU SO YOUNG!?

(Y/N): Polnareff? Old man, what the hell did you do!?

Joseph: We're gonna fight in the tournament! The next line you'll is "Good freaking grief." To you!

(Y/N): Good freaking grief.... What!?

Joseph: Haha!

Polnareff: Woah, amazing Mr.Joestar!

Joseph: We'll be known as team Crusaders. Get ready.

*3rd person POV.*

Joseph grabs a pair of clackers and tightens the bandana of his old friend. (Y/N) fixes the position of his hat, while Polnareff fixes his hair. The trio walk out of the locker room and into the arena. Everyone cheers, while some boo. Team RWBY and JNPR are watching the broadcast of the battle on a tv at the shopkeeper's ramen place. Several girls whistle and pull out signs saying "Do your best Jojo!" Or "We love you, Jojo!" Blake notices the signs that the girls are holding and accidentally breaks the bowl of fish she's holding. Spilling the food on the counter.

Port: Welcome everyone! We have a special match that's about to commence! It's team Crusaders against Atlas' specially made Grimm!

Polnareff: Grimm?

Jospeh: Something's fishy here.

Oobleck: Let's begin the match! The Grimm are already on stage folks!

(Y/N): Old man, Polnareff. Keep your guard, we don't know what type of Grimm we're fighting.

Joseph: I'm not old anymore! For now at least.

Polnareff: Grimm!? Hah, this should be easy, what were they thinki-

Polnareff gets shot in the neck by a needle with several spikes on it. Luckily, his aura protected him. The three all jump into nearby cover.

(Y/N): Polnareff, did you see what hit you?

Polnareff: It was a goddamn needle! My aura is already down to 71 percent!

Joseph: A needle!? Port said it was Grimm!

(Y/N): Are there any Grimm that can shoot needles?

Joseph: This is Atlas we're talking about. They could've done anything.

(Y/N): Wait, grandpa.

Joseph: What is it, Jotaro?

(Y/N): You don't think Atlas used the arrows on the Grimm.

Polnareff: What!?

(Y/N): Grandpa, can you distract them?

Joseph: Hehe! I always have a plan.

Joseph: NIGERUNDAYO!!!

(Y/N): That old geezer.

Joseph started getting shot at while running, he took out his clackers and filled them with Hamon. He starts deflecting the shots with his clackers.

Polnareff: Jotaro, now's our chance to find the Grimm!

The two peek out and start looking, (Y/N) summons Star Platinum to increase his eye sight. He starts scoping out all possible locations for the Grimm to hide.

Oobleck: There it is folks! (Y/N)'s semblance, Star Platinum!!

Port: Star Platinum has the ability to punch at tremendous speeds, has excellent precision, power, endurance and has a astonishing ability!

Oobleck: It also has a excellent eye sight, (Y/N) is using this ability at this moment, but Star Platinum has one more ability.

Polnareff: Jotaro?

(Y/N) clenches his fist at the announcements they were making. At the food court, team RWBY all look at each other, with Blake being the most worried. They are about to reveal the secret of his semblance to the public.

Port: Star Platinum can also stop time for five seconds!!

Every single person in the arena are stunned at this information. Cinder, who's watching the fight, smiles.

Cinder: This is very interesting.

(Y/N) is pissed. Now, everyone knows what he can do. Every enemy knows now what ability he has.

(Y/N): That fucking headmaster. I knew I should have not trusted him. Polnareff, get ready.

Joseph: HURRY UP YOU TWO!!! I CAN'T KEEP THIS GOING!!!

(Y/N): Polnareff, as soon as the Grimm start shooting you, deflect the bullets with Chariot.

Polnareff: You got it.

Polnareff got out of cover and proceeded to rush the enemy.

Port: Oh ho! It seems Jean Pierre decides to rush the enemy with his Silver Chariot!

Chariot deflects any needle that comes towards his way, this gave (Y/N) the chance to scope out where the Grimm is located. With the aid of Star Platinum's excellent eye sight. He spots the Grimm, it is a Beowolf behind what appears to be a cannon with a sniper scope on it. Star Platinum picks up a pebble and with his strength, shoots the pebble with extreme power and speed, this is enough force to kill the Beowolf.

(Y/N): I got it.

Polnareff: Nice job, Jotaro!

Polnareff lets his guard down, once he does so, more needles get shot towards him.

(Y/N): Polnareff, you idiot!

Polnareff: OH SH-

(Y/N): Star Platinum: The World!!

(Y/N): Good grief. You always let your guard down.

Star Platinum flicks all the needles out of the way, with the few seconds of stop time, he spots another Beowolf.

(Y/N): Time has begun to move again.

Once time began, more needles are shot towards them, Joseph comes in and deflects them with his clackers, one went passed him. Star Platinum grabbed the needle from hitting (Y/N).

Port: Jean Pierre also has a similar ability as (Y/N), their semblances are known as "Stands."

Joseph: What is he doing!?

Oobleck: Even Joseph Joestar has a stand!

Polnareff: How the hell do they know this!?!

(Y/N) has enough and points towards where the two teachers are currently sitting.

(Y/N): SHUT UP!! YOU'RE SO DAMN ANNOYING!!!

Both teachers shut up and continue to watch the
match. What (Y/N) didn't notice is that the needle that Star Platinum grabbed started to have a effect on (Y/N)'s arm.

Polnareff: (Y/N), your arm! It's starting to dissolve! THAT LOOKS SO DISGUSTING!

Joseph: Jotaro! Your aura is dropping fast!!

Polnareff: Quick, find that Beowolf!!

Jospeh sends a wave of Hamon through the ground, behind where the Beowolf is likely hiding.

Joseph: I think I got it!

*(Y/N)'s POV.*

This hurts like a bitch, I hope they can heal this type of injury. How the hell did Atlas get access to the arrows? I started seeing movement coming out of the bushes.

Polnareff: There it is, the last Beowolf!

I started getting ready to kill the last Beowolf, but it didn't look like one. It started morphing into a human figure. It slowly started walking towards us. I noticed a red cloak around the figure. It started becoming more human like, then I snapped. It's him.

NO! It can't be, I killed him two years ago!! My blood started to boil and I am pissed off.

DIO: Hehe.... HAHAHAHAHA!!!

(Y/N): You fucking bastard.

Joseph: Huh? Jotaro, what's wrong?

Polnareff: Why do you look so pissed off?

(Y/N): I'm going to kill you.

DIO: HAHAHAHA! Once I kill you, I'm going after that cat faunas you love so dearly!!

*3rd Person POV.*

In a instant (Y/N) is in front of DIO. Star Platinum is already summoned. A yellow and a bit of blue aura surrounds (Y/N) and Star Platinum.

Star Platinum: ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORRRAAA!!!

The final punch smashes DIO into the ground, creating a dust cloud. Team RWBY and JNPR watch with concern and worry.

Blake: Jotaro....

Back in the arena, Port starts commentating again.

Port: T-Team Crusaders are victorious!

The crowd cheer as team Crusaders win this special match. Once the dust clears, the crowd goes silent. DIO was never there, it was just a Beowolf. A demolished Beowolf. It's in a small crater with multiple holes in its body. It wasn't even recognize able. There's murmuring in the crowd as the students talk to each other.

Student 1: This guy has this much power? He should be arrested and kept away.

Student 2: He just went crazy on one Beowolf. Look at it, it doesn't even look like one.

Student 3: What's even worse is that this guy has the power to stop time.

The murmuring continues through the crowd. Team RWBY all look at each other and realized what happened.

Ruby: Was that....

Blake: That was his full strength. We all know he holds back.

Weiss: This time he didn't hold back. Is this what it looks like when he uses his full power on something?

Yang: My question is, what triggered him to do so? He was calm like he usually is while fighting the other Beowolves.

They all stop to think, but one member on the team already knew the answer.

Blake: I know what triggered him.

Ruby: Huh?

Blake: Sometimes, I notice him twitch when specific words are mentioned. Specifically the word... "useless."

Weiss: Wait, are you telling us that-!

Blake: Jotaro has PTSD.

Yang: Wait what! He never told us this!

Blake: He simply didn't want to. That battle in Cairo scarred him. He lost friends, he almost lost his grandfather and mother. I don't blame him for not telling us.

Ruby: There he is!!

Team RWBY and JNPR look to see (Y/N) walking towards them with Polnareff and Joseph behind him. His arm is bandaged up, Blake hops off her seat and so does team RWBY.

Blake: Jotaro, what happened? Are you okay?

(Y/N): I'm fine...

Blake: You can tell us... you can tell me.

(Y/N): Hey, grandpa, can you send some Hamon through my arm to heal this faster.

Joseph: Alright. KOOOHHHH!

Joseph strikes (Y/N)'s arm with his Hamon to heal the damage dealt by the fight.

(Y/N): Good grief... I swear that bastard is alive.

Joseph: Jotaro, it was a Beowolf. After the dust cleared, everyone saw a beaten up Beowolf. Not him.

(Y/N): So, you don't believe me, old man? Even after all the bizarre things we've been through. You don't believe me on this? What if he was still alive?

Ruby: (Y/N), why didn't you tell us you have PTSD?

(Y/N): .....

Blake: (Y/N), you can tell us.

(Y/N): I-

Everyone stops when they hear multiple sounds of Atlas soldiers marching and pointing their guns towards (Y/N).

Yang: Hey! What's the problem!

Ironwood: The problem is him, Ms.Xiao Long.

The Crusaders, RWBY, and JNPR all look at the person Ironwood is pointing to.

Blake: (Y/N)?!

(Y/N): Good grief....

To be continued....

???: It is almost time, Dio.

Dio: I'm impressed by that human.

???: Yes, she did a good job.

Dio: Let's resume shall we, Salem?

Salem: Of course. Let's continue to get ready to conquer the world.

Dio: Hehehehe.... The World shall be mine again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 50.9K 155
Starting in 19th century England, where will (Y/N)'s ludicrous escapade take her? Based off the animes, but events may be different. Some yandere cha...
336 3 23
The year is 2020 and a group of stand users were assigned by the Speedwagon Foundation to locate any stand users who are causing trouble. What the gr...
369 15 10
No man is an island. Even the strongest people could use a companion by their side-and Jotaro Kujo, whether he liked it or not, would have to deal wi...
9.3K 133 25
โžฏ The art used in the edit is made by fairy-of-matter on DeviantArt ยซ Jojo's bizarre aventure ยป belongs to Hirohiko Araki as well as the canon charac...