LUNA KRESTEL

由 cereal_killer4ever

|COMPLETED| Ever heard of a baby project with real babies? Ever heard of humans entering werewolf territory w... 更多

II. THE MYSTERIOUS HE AND STRANGE PEOPLE.
III.NATE'S FLIRTING GONE WRONG
IV. POKE.
V. BECOMING A MOMMY.
VI. YOUR WIFE? NO THANKS.
VII. SUPERNATURAL STUFF IS JUST FICTIONAL.
VIII. MY KNIGHT IN SHINING JEANS AND T-SHIRT
IX. NATE -THE PUNCHING BAG
X. BAM! AND FRIEND ZONED
XI. JUST FRIENDS
XII. DINNER O LA LA
XIII. JEALOUS MUCH
XIV. TRAVELLING IN STYLE
XV. THE RESORT
XVI. I AM NOT SCARED OF YOU- NA DA!
XVII. Female Anophles Mosquito
XVIII. KRESTEL-THE CUPID
XIX. PUNISHING FETISH
XX. Krestel-The Cupid part Two
XXI. THE CREEPY STARE
XXII. THE KIDNAPPING
EXTRA BUT NOT SO EXTRA: THE STORY
XXIV. KRESTEL-THE SPY
XXV. THE MAFIA BALL
XXVI. SHAWN IS 23, HENCE AVAILABLE FOR ALL THE LADIES
XXVII. Jail Mates
XXVIII. KRESTEL-THE DRUNK
EPILOGUE: PROMISE RINGS
BoNuS with Earl

I. SKITTLE FARTING FAIRIES.

31.1K 816 631
由 cereal_killer4ever

BEFORE YOU READ:

I AM WRITING THIS BOOK BECAUSE,

My mom told me to socialise- (THIS WAS BEFORE CORONA OUTBREAK. RIGHT NOW PLEASE MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCE)

YEAH SO AS I WAS SAYIN-

She didn't specify face to face or behind the screen-

I choose behind the screen-

Duh.

Yup so SOCIALISE away.

And don't go all hulk and copy the book.

That's bad.

I will hire Loki to assassinate you if you decide to go all savage and copy the book.

So now that it's clear that no one's going to copy the book, I have one more thing to say to you guys.

I AM NOT KRESTEL.

KRESTEL IS NOT ME.

ALL THE CHARACTERS JUST EXIST IN MY IMAGINATION.

OkAy then! Enjoy.

Chapter 1: Skittle Farting Fairy

I walked down the isle with my dad, my eyes on the man whom I would soon call my husband.

Sigh.

Why is he so hot?

"Take care of my princess,"

I heard dad say and I turned to look at him, his eyes getting teared up but he still managed to smile.

"I will sir,"

Jeon Jungkook replied.

Yeah, I am marrying Jeon Jungkook.

Hah! Take that bishes.

"Do you, Jeon Jungkook take Krestel Winters to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Kookie looked at me lovingly, and said the next words which I was waiting for my whole life........

"Wake up. Hey, Stop drooling over Jungkook and get up or else we will be late!"

What?

Why the hell is he screaming like that!

He is supposed to say "I do,"

Not scream like a farting alarm clock!

THUD

Oww!

Opening my eyes, I looked around me to see the upside down version of my room, with my brother shaking his head and muttering something.

Oh, it was all a dream.

Lucky the dream me.

And no, I am not giving you guys the description of my room because I am too damn sleepy.

"Next time if you don't wake up I am going to go with the idea of throwing water balloons at your ugly face,"

I just groaned, too much sleepy to defend my beautiful face.

"Now come down for breakfast! I am hungry, and mom won't let anyone eat until we all get our asses down,"

Nate whacked me over the head and then sauntered to the door, slamming it shut.

Grumbling to myself, I went to brush my teeth.

I checked my teeth grinning wildly at the mirror.

Seemingly satisfied with the appearance of my teeth, I went to shower scrubbing all my drowsiness away.

I came out of the shower and went to the closet to grab my hoodie and jeans.

Yeah, I know I am not fashionable but bruh!

DEAL WITH IT.

After making sure that I do look like a hobo, I tied my hear in a pony tail and skipped the stairs on my way down.

Entering the kitchen I saw the horrified faces of my brother and dad as my mom served them the burned pancakes.

Its obvious that dad is the one who cooks in the house.

Mom couldn't cook to save her life.

She once tried to put hot water in the cup noodles.

Least to say, we all had to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner at a restaurant for the whole week because the kitchen was burned down.

Yeah it's that bad.

If only I can sneak out without getting noticed.

"Oh Kres, good that you came down, wouldn't you like to taste the mouthwatering pancakes that mom made specially for our first day to new school?"

Nate spoke too sweetly but I could read his eyes. It said,

Hah! Why should I suffer alone you bish, if I am going down, I am taking you down with me.

I could imagine him laughing evilly inside his head.

Shaking my head, I glared at him,

You just wait you backstabbing bish I will get my revenge. Just you wait, it may take years but I will get it.

WATCH YOUR BACK.

I was brought back from my revengefull thoughts by my mother, who kept the burnt dish of pancakes infront of me making me cringe at the smell.

I looked at my dad pleadingly who shrugged helplessly as he took a bite of his pancake and cringed which went unnoticed by my mom.

"They are great sweetheart," Dad said while stabbing the pancakes "Absolutely delicious! But why don't I do the cooking tommorrow honey?"

My mom smiled widely at the compliment before nodding and urging me and my brother to start eating.

Nobody in the family had the heart to tell my mom that she couldn't cook.

"Come on kids, hurry up and finish it. You have to get going if you don't want to get late," Mom sang.

Sighing, I started eating the food while holding my breath.

"Hey daughter?" Mom smiled at me creepily.

Uh-oh I know what's coming next.

"Yes mother?"

"You should try dating new hot boys from the school, I mean you didn't even have a single boyfriend in whole 16 years of your life and I am starting to get worried," She sighed and put a hand on her forehead, giving me those eyes.

Hearing the 'hot' word coming from my mom made me want to throw up.

Plus, what's the problem with staying single?

Be single, don't mingle. (That's my motto btw)

"But momm-"

"Oh no, you young lady! Dont you dare 'mommy' me. Girls your age should be dating and exploring. Not sitting at home and watching t.v. with your dad like a hermit crab,"

Hermit crab can watch t.v.?

Woah!

I think I should watch more Discovery Channel.

Animals these days! I tell you.

"No! I don't think I will allow my daughter to date till 40? Nah! That's too early, wait! How about 70? Yeah, perfect age. My princess is too young to dat-"

One look from my mother shut my dad up.

Thanks for trying to help me dad but we all know who is the boss of the house.

Me and my brother snickered at my dad's scared face and sneaked out to get our bags.

"Come on, get in the car kids!"

~I DON'T HAVE A CAST GUYS! TAKE TWO!~

As we neared the school, I noticed that it was build near the woods.

Who builds a school in the middle of the woods?!

Aren't they scared?

Oh my god! What if a giant bear or something pops out?

Wait! Do hermit crabs live in the woods?

Then I could observe one watching a t.v.

But it will be too much work.

I will just ask mom.

"Ok kids, behave well. I shouldn't be getting complaints about anything on your first day of school. Got it?"

My dad gave me a pointed look.

"Seriously dad! It was one time. Plus the class was boring and teacher was so annoying!"

"Well next time refrain yourself from shouting that, 'Oh my god! Oh my god! Its Jung Hoseok!' in your Math class when you get bored."

"Fine, And I do not sound like that,"

Dad and Nate just laughed and high fived.

"Ok now kids get going, enjoy your first day. I will come to pick you both up,"

We got out of the car and waved to dad as he drove off.

Now facing the school building, my nerves kicked in.

"Ok now little sis, if anyone gives you trouble, you come to me got it? I will save your ugly ass!" He karate chopped the air.

I rolled my eyes pushed him to get him going to his building.

I was a junior, so I had to go to a different building than my brother who was a senior.

I entered the school building and noticed the usual.

The blue lockers lined up,

The students roaming in the halls,

Some of them gossiping,

Some of them with their head stuck in the locker,

And a boy with brown eyes staring intensely right at me.

Wait what! Back up.

A boy?

He had dark black windswept hair, sharp angular jaw, and beautiful brown eyes which were staring straight at me.

Wait a sec!

Why the hell you staring at me you gorgeous boy?

Never seen a girl before?!

"Mate," He growled.

His eyes flashed pitch black and then a shade of red, before he closed them and tightened his fists. As if controlling himself.

But controlling himself from what?

Before I could think or walk any further, murmers shot around the hallway.

Some, which were absolutely absurd in the lines of:

"Oh my god she is is the Luna,"

"Oh my god she is Alpha's mate,"

"The new student is the Luna!"

"We have a human Luna?"

"She looks like a kindergarden student,"

Wait what?

"Nah! She looks like a baby elephant,"

Again, what?

"Dude, you mean baby chimpanzee right?"

"Yeah, that. Whatever."

This is insane.

Whispers broke in the hallway and the boy continued staring at me opening his eyes once again, as if in some sort of a trance.

I looked down at myself.

I look like a baby elephant?

Even more better question,

What's mate?

What's Alpha?!

What's a Luna?!?

What The F is Happening?

Aren't they all supposed to be ignoring the new student?

I wish I could be a fudging skittle farting fairy.

I could freeze all of them and then whistle past them.

I seriously need to get a hold of my thoughts.

I again moved my gaze to the boy who was still staring.

So, me being a awesome person, stared at him too and then,

THE WHOLE FREAKING HALLWAY STARED AT US.

Seriously why are they staring.

Doesn't anyone have classes?

》》《《

HELLO MY GORGEOUS READERS!

WHAT'S UP?

PLEASE COMMENT ON HOW DO YOU LIKE OR UNLIKE MY FIRST CHAPTER.

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ANY OF YOUR OPINIONS.

And remember that I AM NOT RANDOM.

♡♡♡
PACK TALKS
♡♡♡

Nate: Krestel Winters, did you just call yourself a farting skittle fairy?

*Nate cackling in the background*

Krestel : *rolls her eyes*

That was just for fun dude.

*Krestel narrows her eyes at him*

*Nate narrows his eyes at Krestel*

AUTHOR: *chuckles nervously*

Okay guys, no fighting in my story, everyone proceed to the next chapter right now!.

MOM : Hey! My darling , beautiful, awsome author, I made you some pancakes for giving me a role in the story.

*mom brings the burned pancakes to the author*

*author looks horrified and runs for her life*

Krestel : Please Vote and Comment and I will save you from my mom's burned pancakes. Though I am not able to save myself from it, don't doubt on my capabilities fellas!

Nate : Please Vote and Comment if you liked the chapter.

AUTHOUR: *still running from mom*

Bye, bye my lovlies! See you all in next chapter, that is, if I get out alive from here.

AHHHHHAAGHHHHHH SOMEONE SAVEEEE MEEEEE!

》》《《

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

331K 10.2K 19
This story is about a girl and her mate, Yeah they are werewolves & shes soon rejected and..... pregnant at 16 so leaving town feels like the only th...
1.3M 45.7K 42
•••••-••••••-••••••-••••••-••••••-•••••• ORIGINALLY 6.2M READS ON WATTPAD! First Unedited Draft. 64% manuscript sample. ••••••-••••••-••••••-•••••...
28.6K 570 27
No Comments PLEASE this story is dead to me but y'all still like it. So I leave it here. Gaea is a breaking the rules and jumping the fence only to b...
867 203 45
♠️ C O M P L E T E D ♠️ Enjoy x ••• My sleep was disturbed by a low mumbling. I opened my eyes and looked around. It was still dark out. I looked up...