The Badass Fall In-love (EXO...

By ahwaeee

He loves her, she loves him too. She moves on to another guy, the guy likes her back too. Another guy love he... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note

Chapter 5

2.7K 84 3
By ahwaeee

It is recess time now. Naeun went to Eunji, Luna and Chen's class to look for them as the bell rang. They then went to the library together. Baekhyun was already there waiting for their arrival.

Chen, Baekhyun and Naeun were inside the counter of the library as they're waiting for students to come and borrow or return books. They were allowed to talk, but they need to keep their voices down.

"So..." Baekhyun started. "Can you ask a question?" He turned to Naeun.

"Sure." Naeun replied.

"If Chen confesses to you, will you accept him?"

"Wae? Why are you asking these questions?"

"Just answer."

"Well...maybe."

"Okay, second question. Why you don't want to go out for dating with Chen?"

"Hey, I'm really curious why you're asking such questions." Naeun glared at him.

"Well...never mind. Let's move on to the third question. Chen and Naeun answer together. How long have you guys been dating?"

"Yah! We're not dating!" Naeun protested. Chen didn't answer, instead, he just smile at Baekhyun.

"Chen, what's your answer?"

"If she said no, then my answer is also no." He shrugged. Deep down inside, he wanted to tell Naeun about his feelings, but he couldn't do that. That will only make their friendship worse.

"Wow, this is new. The first ever time I saw Naeun is blushing." He heard Baekhyun said. He quickly turns his head to Naeun, and saw her cheeks were reddening due to embarrassment. Baekhyun was poking on Naeun's cheek.

Naeun quickly took Baekhyun's hands away from her and used her hands to cover her face.

Baekhyun laughed quietly at her cuteness. Although they knew her for years, but that's really the first time they ever saw Naeun blushed. Chen reached out his hands and touched Naeun's forehead.

"You're sick? Your forehead is hot." Chen pointed out.

"Ani, don't mind me."

Sehun and his friends were sitting in a table, while Sehun was staring at Naeun all the time. He felt a bit jealous when he saw Chen was touching Naeun's forehead.

"Ahh...our maknae is in-love..." Tao beamed.

"Shut up, Tao."

"He's right, Sehun-ah." Suho said.

"Yeah, it's rare that you don't have your 'date' today." Kai teased.

"I did have, I ditch her." Sehun smirked.

"Ahh...if you didn't ditch her, I guess you'll make a girl can't walk again." Tao pointed out.

"I don't think so. I think the next girl that he made her couldn't walk would be Naeun-ssi." Kai joked.

"I don't think I would do that to her. She's a special girl." Sehun frowned.

"Yeah, special that could even make a badass fall for her." Suho said. Sehun smiled and continued stare at her.

The recess time is finally over. They left the counter and join Luna and Eunji who was waiting at outside.

"Hey guys. How's today?" Luna asked.

"Just fine, you know, counter is boring." Baekhyun answered.

"Unless you want to arrange the books. I could just exchange with you next time if you want." Eunji said.

"Hah, no thanks. I'm not a bit interested in arranging books." Baekhyun waved his hands. "Hey, do you guys know who I saw in the library today?" Baekhyun asked excitedly.

"How would we know, mister? There's nearly hundreds of people came today." Naeun answered.

"I saw the badass of our school."

"Yeah, I saw him too! Oh my God! This is the first ever time I saw him! He's really handsome!" Luna squeaked.

"But...who is it?" Naeun asked.

"Oh Sehun. You don't know him? He was in the same class with you. I thought I told you?" Eunji raised her brows.

"Whatever."

"By the way, I wonder what's good with Minseok sunbae that he can make the two best friends crazy for him." Luna sighed.

"I told you I moved on!" Eunji slightly slapped Luna's back.

"Yah, you don't have to do that." Luna protested.

"Let's continue our talk about Sehun." Chen said.

"He was known by the badass of our school. You know why?" Baekhyun asked.

"Because he always slept with girls every day, and he would fuck a girl in the school, and make them couldn't walk for the whole week, or maybe months." Eunji answered.

"He sounds like a crazy person." Naeun concluded.

"Aish...Naeun-ah, I never saw any girl who was in your age are still innocent like you." Luna sighed.

"Bwoya?"

"Really, Naeun? Crazy? You're kidding me." Chen sighed.

"Eun-ah, he's not crazy. Do you know how much girls are crazy over him? Even the sunbaes are. I'm amused that you don't even know him." Eunji said.

"You guys know, I don't even pay much attention around."

"Alright. My class is here. Thanks for accompany me. Chen, remember okay? Don't try to ditch me again." Baekhyun stopped and waved at them.

"Alright." Chen nodded and they left. They were quiet all along the way back to their own class.

"Bye, Naeun." They said in unison when they reached Naeun's class.

"Annyeong."

"See you later, Eun." Eunji hugged her. She waved at the three and entered the class.

--

Eunji and Naeun were in the park again, talking. They decided to go to Hangang. They took a bus to there and walked around. The view of Hangang is really nice. Sehun decided not to follow her there since he was called by Chanyeol and the others to hang out together.

"Hey Ji, isn't that Baekhyun and Chen?" Naeun asked.

"Where?" Eunji asked.

Naeun pointed out Baekhyun and Chen who was cycling there. The two boys who spotted them quickly cycled to their direction.

"Hey guys, I didn't expect the two of you would be here." Eunji beamed.

"Is that so? Want to join us? We're going to the mall later." Baekhyun asked

"Why not?" Naeun asked.

"Okay, we'll meet later in the mall. We're just going to place our bicycles back to Baekhyun's house. It's near." Chen said and they left.

Eunji nodded and they went to the mall together. The sat down outside the mall and waited for Baekhyun and Chen's arrival. Finally they arrived after ten minutes of waiting there.

"Kaja." Baekhyun said and dragged Naeun with him.

"Yah yah yah! Let me go!"

"Oh, mianhe. Wow, we succeed." He exclaimed as he clasped both of his hands together.

"Seriously, what are you planning?"

"Aish...can't you see that Eunji likes Chen?"

"Really? She didn't tell me."

"Aish...think twice Eun. Can't you see...oh gosh...I nearly say it out..." He quickly covered his mouth.

"What is it?" Naeun eyed him suspiciously.

"Nothing. Kaja!" Baekhyun said and took her to the karaoke. "We're going to sing!" He cheered.

Naeun sighed. Why most of her guy friends are childish? She thought to herself.

--

"I can't believe I'm here with you guys, singing." Sehun sighed.

"Bwoya? We just want to have fun." Chanyeol answered. The six of them, Chanyeol, Sehun, D.O, Tao, Suho and Kai were having fun in the karaoke. Originally, it's only Chanyeol and D.O, but they called the four to come over.

D.O and Suho were singing happily, while Kai is dancing. Tao is taking selcas of himself, and Chanyeol, he's kind of rapping, and singing? Whatever...

"Yah, Sehunnie, if you don't have anything to do, can you please help us to get some drinks?" Suho asked.

Sehun stood up and left the room the room was really crowded with their noises. He went out and met Baekhyun who also came out from his own room.

"Oh, Sehun! You're here!"

"Hey, Baekhyun."

"How are you recently?" He asked. They never saw each other again after last year.

"Good. You?"

"Yeah, still same as before. Oh right, you're here with your friends?"

"Yeah, with Chanyeol and the others."

"Oh, I'm with my friend too. I think you know her. You're in the same class as her."

"Is it? Who?" He had a little hope that that girl that Baekhyun is saying would be Naeun, since they're quite close.

"Son Naeun. You know her?"

"Yeah, she's quite attractive." Sehun blurted out. He quickly covered his mouth knowing that he told Baekhyun his secret.

"So...you like her huh?" Baekhyun smirked.

"Ani!"

"Whatever. I'm going to take some drinks, you want?" Baekhyun asked. Sehun nodded and they went to get the drinks. Baekhyun went inside the room after bid goodbye with Sehun. He smiled to himself when he thought about what Sehun just said.

Interesting, the badass of our school would fall in-love. He smirked.

"Yah, Baek-ah, why are you smiling to yourself?" He heard a voice asking him.

"Luhan? Why you're here?"

"Ahh...Naeun-ssi told me to come here. She went to comfort room." Luhan explained.

"Arasseo. I'll get you some drinks."

"Its okay, Naeun is leaving later. I'll just take hers."

"Okay." Baekhyun nodded and sat down.

--

"Aish...where did the two went?" Chen sighed while roaming around in the mall with Eunji.

"I think they purposely dumped us and go for a date." Eunji joked.

"Bwoya? I thought Naeun likes Xiumin sunbae?"

"Don't take it too serious, I'm just kidding, Jong Dae-ah."

"Alright...so what are we going to do?"

"I don't know, maybe call them?" Eunji suggested.

"Good idea." Chen replied and took out his phone. He dialed Baekhyun's number but Baekhyun didn't pick up the call, so he dialed Naeun's number.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Eun-ah, where are you?"

"I'm in the karaoke, with Baek."

"Aish...we're going there."

"Ani, where are the two of you? I don't want to stay here; I'll just go and find you guys."

"Let's just meet up in the bookstore. See you later." Chen said and ended the phone call. "Kaja. We'll meet Naeun in the bookstore." He told Eunji.

Eunji nodded and sighed quietly. When she finally gets to be alone with her crush, why he must ended it so quickly? She knew that it's impossible for Chen to love her back, because she knew the one that he likes will always be Naeun.

"Eunji! What are you waiting for? Let's go!" Chen called. She quickly walked to his side and didn't talk again.

She didn't even dare to confess to any boys she likes, since the day she got rejected by a guy that she loves.

Why it is every guy that I like likes Naeun? She asked herself. Sometimes, she would hate her best friend, but anyway, she is her best friend. She just thought that it's a coincidence that the both of them like the same guy.

And one of their friends, Sooyoung, is the same with them. She likes Minseok before, and yet now, they said that she likes Chen.

Every time when Chen called Naeun 'Eun', she would always felt jealous. Chen never calls her as 'Ji', only Naeun did.

Maybe someday, Chen would fall for her. She would always think like this, but little did she know that that's impossible.

Maybe I'll just keep my feelings for him inside...

--

Suho decided to visit the bookstore after their karaoke session. He dragged Sehun with him since he seems like doesn't enjoy himself inside there earlier.

"Want to watch a movie later?" Suho asked.

"Ani, I want to go back. I have a date later."

"Again? I thought you changed?"

"I'm just a bit attractive to her; I'm not really like her." Sehun shrugged. Obviously, he's lying. He doesn't want them to know that he's falling for her. He didn't even expect himself would too.

"I thought you like her."

"Aniyo." He denied.

"So...you decided to visit the library every Tuesday and ditch your date?"

"Well...maybe."

"Obviously, you like her." Suho pointed out.

"Whatever you said. I'll just wait for you outside here. You go and buy your books." Sehun said and leaned against the wall outside. Suho nodded and went in. Sehun started to fix his hair as he noticed there's girls who flirting with him.

Yah, don't you want to come in? Stop flirting outside. Suho texted him.

Why? I'm enjoying myself outside here. Sehun texted back.

Enjoy, huh? Probably planning to fuck a girl. Come in instant. You wouldn't regret.

Sehun sighed after he saw the message. He went in the bookstore and spotted Suho after several minutes. Suho waved at him motioned him to go nearer. He approached to Suho and asked, "Wae?"

"I saw Naeun-ssi." His eyes brighten as he heard the name. He quickly calmed himself down asked, "That's why you called me in?"

"I thought you were interested." Suho pouted.

"Hyung, stop pouting please, you look more handsome when you don't smile." Sehun frowned.

"Ahh, alright."

"I'm going out." Sehun replied and placed both of his hands inside the pocket. He took a quick glance at Naeun who was busy with the books before leaving. He smiled at himself how serious she looks right now. He chuckled and left the bookstore.

Aish...this guy jinjja...he's falling but still don't want to admit...Suho sighed. He smiled. He's quite happy that Sehun finally found a girl he likes.

On the other hand, Chen and Eunji who reached the bookstore were quite surprised when they saw Sehun. He was surrounded by some girls, and he seems like had a hard time getting out from there.

"Chen hyung!" Sehun called. He's in the same class with Chen last year. He waved at Sehun and approached to him.

"Thanks, hyung." He hugged him.

"Hey, Sehun. I thought you're used to it?"

"Yeah...but they're annoying."

"Wow, that's new. The first time you ever say that they're annoying." Chen exclaimed.

"People change, hyung-ah. Girlfriend?" He asked pointed at Eunji.

"Ani, just a friend. Eunji, this is Sehun. Sehun, this is Eunji."

"Annyeong, I'm Jeong Eunji."

"Oh Sehun."

"We're leaving now, annyeong!" Chen waved at Sehun cheerfully and went in. Eunji felt a bit disappointed when he heard Chen introduced her as a friend. She knew herself wanted to be more than just a friend.

They found Naeun who was focusing on her books. Eunji lightly patted Naeun's shoulder.

"Omo! Hyerim! You scared me!"

"Yah, I told you I changed my name into Eunji, so stop calling me Hyerim."

"It the same thing though." Naeun replied.

"So...I guessed you and Baek have fun there?" Eunji teased.

"It's not like that, he purposely dragged me away, and I don't even know why." Naeun lied.

"Ahh, okay. Are you done with those books? Let's leave." Chen said.

"Okay, I'll just pay for it and then we'll leave." Naeun replied and quickly took a book.

When the three of them went out, Sehun was no longer there.

"Hmm...where did the guy go again?"

"What? Looking for your friend?" Naeun asked.

"Yeah." Chen replied shortly.

"Guess what? We met Oh Sehun earlier." Eunji said.

"Who is it again?"

"Aish...why are you so forgetful? The badass of our school."

"Ahh, Chen-ah, you're looking for him? If you are, I'm going to leave first, I can't stay outside too long, and my mother would worry about me."

"Oh, I'm not. We can just leave now. Kaja."

Chen and Naeun accompany Eunji back home first since her house is nearer.

"You know why Baek dragged you away, right?"

Naeun knew she can't lie to Chen, so she nodded.

"Wae?"

"Well...he said...because he wanted to leave the two of you alone." Naeun confessed.

"And why he wants to leave Eunji and me alone? I couldn't think about any reasons."

"He said...Eunji likes you. That's why he leaves the both of you alone."

"I don't think she likes me. Aish...you two just go to karaoke? That's all?"

"Yeah, I called Luhan to go to accompany him."

"Aish, you shouldn't. This guy should receive some punishment."

"I guessed Luhan is the one who received punishment." Naeun smiled.

"Ahh...you're right. Being with a beagle...that's hell..."

"Aren't you a beagle too?" Naeun chuckled.

"Hey, you're teasing me?" Chen glared at her.

"Haha, I'm not." Naeun chuckled. "Alright, I'm here. Annyeong. See you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, bye." Chen waved at Naeun.

"Bye!" Naeun waved at Chen again before entering the house.

_______

A/N:

Hi guys! Well...I know that I've said that I will not update for two weeks in the other story's author's note, but I got to update today! Alright, gotta go...It's so hard typing on iPad. I'll try to update again if I could! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

~SHINeeTaeminHo~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 47 19
First love is someone you can't forget no matter happens. Sehun's first love was Kim Eunha, they loved each other deeply but then she suddenly goes m...
11.3K 538 18
You'll know what's the story about if you start reading it. I won't be telling you who's the main role. Just guess by yourself. Have fun reading. Hop...
10.7K 722 46
What happens when two idols fell for each other? Career or Love? If you really love me, you will let me go ~ Oh Hayoung We will overcome all this...
119K 4.7K 38
What will happen when the bullied Baekhyun meets his brothers friends after having not even one friend for the eighteen years of his life? Warnings:...