Ishq junoon

بواسطة sanyayaa

This story based on track where Sanskar 's reality come in front of Swara on mohini attack time.. This story... المزيد

Ishq junoon
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot 10
Epilogue

Shot 4

10.3K 565 242
بواسطة sanyayaa

Hey friends!

Come with another shot ❤ Hope you all will like❤

At Night!

In SwaSan 's Room!

Swara talking on phone with Sharmistra.

Sharmistra : How are you shona?

Swara : ( smiling) I am happy Maa.

Sharmistra : ( sense happiness in her voice) and Sanskar? How he is? I mean how he is with you?

Swara : ( smile thinking about Sanskar) Sanskar is perfect Maa. He is very good. ( remembered his all sweet gestures) He care for me so much. ( Tell every his gesture in detail what he did from marriage to now).

Sharmistra : ( happy listening Swara got a loving and caring husband) I am so happy Swara. I was worried about this only that he is good with you or not. Now after listening you. I am confirmed. He is perfect for you.

Swara smile dreamily thinking about Sanskar and his gesture. She herself don't know what his gesture are creating in her heart.

Sharmistra : By the way you told what Sanskar do for you. Now tell me what you do for Sanskar? 

Swara become embarrassed listening her remembered how she created mess in room in first day only and next day too she messed the room even when he don't like mess. She become more embarrassed remembering how she gave him her bra instead of handkerchief to him.

Sharmistra : Swara! Say something. What you do for Sanskar?

Swara : ( come in sense with pout) I only trouble him Maa. ( tell her everything).

Sharmistra 's mouth hung listening her.

Sharmistra : ( surprise) Shona!  What is this? He do this much for you and instead of caring him. You trouble him. ( little angry).

Swara : ( make pout listening her scolding) I am sorry Maa.

Sharmistra : I don't want your sorry. From now behave like a good wife and also start caring him. He is your husband and he care for you so much so It's your responsibility too to take care of him instead of messing room and everything. Oh God! What I do of this girl. Clumsy girl.

Swara : ( whined) Maa! I am not clumsy.

Sharmistra : Shut up! You are 21 still you don't know how to manage room.

Swara : Maa i will learn everything.  you always scold me. ( cry face).

Sharmistra : ( roll eyes) You have to learn. Otherwise what Sanskar will think how clumsy his wife is. Be responsible at least learn to manage your room. Learn something from Sanskar. He knows everything and you don't know nothing.

Swara : (make faces) Maa I think for today Its enough. ( make cry face).

Sharmistra : keep quiet. And now be a good wife.

Swara : Okay Maa. I will learn everything and will become responsible  good wife.  happy!!

Sharmistra : ( smile) Good. Now I have some work. I will talk to you later.

Swara : Okay.

Both cut call. Swara drawn in thoughts.

Swara : ( thinks about Sharmistra 's words) Well Maa saying correct. Sanskar care for me so much and I only trouble him. I should also do something for him. i should fulfil my responsibilities. Swara now become a good wife.

In Morning!

In SwaSan 's Room!

Sanskar is sleeping on couch. Sun rays fall on him which disturb his sleep. He open eyes rubs it open eyes fully but become shocked seeing scenario.

Swara is all ready in saree combing her hair.

Sanskar : ( close eyes open it rubs it with shock in mind) what? Swara awaked early from me. I always make her awake. But today she awaked by herself. ( shocked).

Swara : ( after combing see Sanskar who is awaked) Good Morning Sanskar. ( smile).

Sanskar : ( come in sense smile at her) Good morning.

Swara : ( smile) You go and freshen. Otherwise you will be late for office.

Sanskar nod yes get up from couch . Swara give him towel and his clothes. Sanskar become shocked by her gesture but somewhere feels good. He take without question go in washroom.

After sometime!

Sanskar come out from washroom in his blue jacket white T-shirt blue jean looking handsome and smart.

He see the scenario and become shocked seeing Swara is arranging his blanket on bed in proper way. Although her way of arranging blanket is not so proper but still he shocked seeing his wife arranging things instead of making mess.

Sanskar : ( in mind shockingly) what I am seeing? My wife who always make mess is now arranging mess. Today sun from which direction arrise. Am I dreaming?  Let me check. ( pinch his own hand) ahh.

Swara : ( who is arranging blanket listen his scream) what happened?

Sanskar : ( looks at her in mind) Its true only.  ( to Swara) Nothing.

Swara : ( come toward him) Sanskar!  your wallet,  handkerchief, watch. ( forward everything to him in her hand).

Sanskar : ( become more shocked seeing her in mind) what happened to her? 

He take everything from her hand who is smiling at him. He put palm on her forehead make her confused.

Sanskar : Temperature is normal then what happened to you suddenly?

Swara : (confused) what are you saying?

Sanskar : What happened to you? How suddenly you became well managed perfect wife? ( shocked).

Swara : (become embarrassed by his question make pout) what you are trying to say? I am not well managed wife?

Sanskar : ( instantly) of course not . ( Swara make pout) Now tell me what happened to you? Till yesterday you we're perfect in creating mess. How suddenly you start managing things?

Swara : ( make excuse) what do you think I only know how to create mess. I know how to manage things also.

Sanskar : No! You and managing things impossible so now don't make excuses and tell me how this magic happened?

Swara : Maa told me that you care for me so much. I should also learn something and should fulfil my responsibilities and should manage everything​ instead of troubling you by creating mess. ( honestly tell everything).

Sanskar : Oh! So Maa told you ( Swara nod yes) What?  ( become shocked after realising her words) Maa told you? ( Swara nod yes vigorously) But how she came to know what you do? How she came to know that you create mess?

Swara : I told Maa. I Share everything to Maa.

Sanskar : ( become more shocked) what? You share everything to Maa? ( Swara nod yes) Everything means everything?

Swara : Yes! I share everything to Maa and Dida. I don't feel peace till I don't share everything to them.

Sanskar : ( in mind become worried) Oh God is she shared that too. ( remembered their bra embarrassing moment) How I will face Maa after this. ( embarrassed).

Swara : what happened?

Sanskar : Swara! You shared that too with Maa?

Swara : ( confused) what?

Sanskar : That one. ( trying to give hint feeling hesitate to say directly).

Swara : ( confused) which one?

Sanskar : ( roll eyes) Swara that one.

Swara : which one Sanskar?

Sanskar : ( shook head take deep breath) That what you gave me instead of handkerchief. ( close eyes in embarrassment).

Swara  also become embarrassed looks down remembering their most embarrassed moment.

Sanskar : you shared that too?

Swara : Yes.

Sanskar : ( shocked) what? You shared that too? ( hold his head).

Swara : Yes! I shared everything with Maa. ( innocently).

Sanskar : Swara!! What's the need of sharing this with Maa?

Swara : ( innocently) Why? From childhood I share everything.

Sanskar : But Now you are married Swara and things of husband wife shouldn't share to third person. ( irritatedly).

Swara : She is my mother not any third person. ( with cute anger).

Sanskar : Yeah I know that she is your mother but some thing of husband wife are not matter of sharing with anyone. And this was so embarrassing now how I face them?  ( trying to explain her).

Swara : ( realized) Oh! I am sorry. I will not share everything  from now.  I will be careful about this sorry. (With puppy face).

Sanskar : ( melt seeing her cute face unknowingly admire it) Promise.

Swara : Promise. ( smile).

Sanskar : Thank you. ( smile).

Swara : I am going for some work till you become ready.

Sanskar nod yes. Swara go from room.

After sometime!

Sanskar come downstairs go toward dining table but his eyes are searching only Swara. He confused seeing Swara is not with them not seeing anywhere.

Sanskar : Mom! Where is Swara?

Sujata : She is in kitchen. I think she is making something special for you. ( smile).

Sanskar : ( shocked in mind) what? In kitchen! But she don't know cooking then what she is doing? ( remembered her words of becoming good managed wife) Oh shit! Now in process of becoming good managed wife don't know what she will do to kitchen. I should save kitchen.
( move to go toward kitchen but stop by Uttara).

Uttara : ( teasingly) Mom seems Bhai don't stay without bhabhi for a second too. ( laugh).

Sanskar become embarrassed. Laksh become furious hearing this. Sanskar 's gaze shift to him who is looking hell furious holding spoon tightly in fist. Smirk come on his face seeing him like this.

Sanskar : Yes after all my wife is so good that's why I don't like to stay without her for a second too. ( while gazing with smirk  at Laksh who is fuming in jealousy).

Sujata,  Uttara chuckles listening him. Swara who come now listen Sanskar 's words unknowingly her cheeks heated with unknown blush. Laksh who notice her blushing become more furious.

Swara come toward dining table holding plate. Sanskar see her find plate in her hand.

Sanskar : Swara what you we're doing in kitchen? (Worried)

Swara : First you sit down. ( Sanskar nod yes sit on chair,  she smile at him).

She put plate on table uncover it. Sanskar become surprised seeing paneer sandwich. He see Swara surprisingly who made his favorite dish. He feels good seeing this although Its little burnt but he is feeling good seeing her efforts.

Swara : I made this for you. I know Its not so good but I promise next time I will try to make better.

Sanskar about to say something but before him Ragini interrupted him.

Ragini : Swara! What is this?  ( laugh mockingly to insult her) Oh God! Swara!! You don't even know how to make  sandwich.  I am feeling so pity on Sanskar who got such wife. Earlier Sanskar helped you in ritual of first kitchen but now at least learn something. Poor Sanskar.

Sanskar become angry listening her words. Tears brimmed in Swara 's eyes listening her.

Anupurna : ( angrily) what? Sanskar helped Swara in making kheer on first ritual of kitchen?

Ragini : ( provoking against Swara) Yes Maa! Swara didn't made kheer. Infact she don't know anything. Sanskar only helped her.

Anupurna : ( angrily) what is this Swara? You again cheated us. Such a lier girl you are. You are daughter in law of maravadi house and you don't know anything taking help from your husband. Shame on you.

Sanskar : ( angrily) enough! Not a single word more. This is true that I helped Swara but she didn't cheated anyone. I only told her to hide this and about helping her. Husband and wife 's relation is of equality and support. I did which every husband should do and I don't think I did something wrong. Am I right mom?

Anupurna become furious feels insulted.

Sujata : ( who also know this first kitchen matter Swara told her) Yes Sanskar! You said right. What had happened if Sanskar helped Swara? A good husband is who support his wife in every situation. ( painfully looks at Ram who never supported her,  Ram also bows head in shame).

Sanskar : and Mrs Ragini Laksh Maheshwari! Lagta hai aapko dusro ki zindagi main kuch jyada hi interest hai par kya hai na Aksar dusro ki zindagi main jhakne wale log apni zindagi main kuch nhi kar pate. ( Seems you are more interested in other's life but you know what those people who eye in other's life don't able to do anything in their life.

Ragini feels insulted by his words. She wants to reply him but his reply made her mouth sealed. No reply she getting to give him.

Sanskar : and about this sandwitch then tell me It's very precious to me because my wife first time made something for me and for me my wife 's efforts matters the most then anything.

his this words make Swara overwhelmed smile come on Swara 's face listening him.

Sanskar : ( smile) Swara! Serve it to me.

Swara nod yes with smiling in tears wipe her tears serve him. Sanskar smile at her start having sandwich. Swara feels good by his gesture.

Sanskar : It's made good. Good attempt. ( smile).

Swara feels good listening him. Sanskar hold her hand sign her to sit with him. Swara smile nod yes sit with him. Sanskar serve her breakfast by his hand. He is having sandwich only that too with dedication. Swara smiling seeing him.

Suddenly Sanskar start coughing because food halt in his throat . Swara become worried seeing this. She immediately fill glass of water forward to him. Sanskar see her then glass. Sanskar feels good seeing her care still coughing. Swara make Sanskar drink water by herself rub his back to make him calm. Sanskar unknowingly admire her care.

Swara : ( concerned) are you okay?

Sanskar : ( come in sense listening her) I am alright.

Swara : Sanskar! Who eat like this? ( little angry).

Sanskar : Sorry.

Swara : Be careful. ( concerned).

Sanskar feels good seeing her nod yes. Both share eye lock. Sujata smile seeing this. She is happy seeing someone came in Sanskar 's life for caring him admiring them. RagLak are feeling jealous seeing them close.

After breakfast Sanskar go for office.

After Sometime!

In Noon!

Sanskar come home see Durga Prasad sitting with people of society members. He has proud smirk on his face. A devilish smirk come on Sanskar 's face seeing him.

Sanskar : ( in mind) You have so much proud on your this respect,  name and fame. This all is gonna crush in some time. This name,  fame,  respect everything is gonna snatched from you in some time. ( smirk thinking about his plan).

He come toward them. Durga frowned seeing him. Sanskar joint hand to all greet them with respect but hidden smirk is visible on his face. Society members smile seeing his respectful gesture.

One member : you are Durga Prasad ji 's nephew right?

Sanskar : Jii. ( with respectful gesture).

Member : What you do beta?

Sanskar : SM name is enough to​ describe what I do and who am I.

All become surprised listening him become impressed.

Member : ( surprised) what you are the great  businessman who is no 1 asian businesses​ and you are idol for youth as great youngest businessman.

Sanskar : Yes. I am only SM.

Member : Wow that's good beta.

Sanskar : Thank you uncle. I have some work. I will talk to you later. ( all nod yes,  Sanskar go from there with smirk).

Durga fumes seeing all society members are praising Sanskar.

Member : Durga Prasad ji you are so generous. You made your nephew so successful.

Durga : ( proud smirk come on his face) Yes Because I don't discriminate. That's why I made my nephew more successful then my own sons. For me he is my own son. ( to gain more praise).

All start praising him which increase his smirk. Sanskar who listening this from stairs  has devilish smirk.

Sanskar :  receive as praise as you want but this will be last when you are getting this praise Mr Durga Prasad Maheshwari. ( smirk).

He go from there for room.

In SwaSan 's Room!

Sanskar enter in room become surprised seeing Swara who is sitting on bed  trying to arrange bedsheets on bed but unable to do. He see Swara who is making face when she unable to arrange. He chuckled seeing her antics.

When Swara set from one side go to other side bedsheets fall from previous. Swara make pissed off face go to previous side again. She is doing this only from long. Sanskar unknowingly admiring her fury face who is looking cute with her irritated face.

Swara become hell irritated when again same thing happened. She hold bedsheets make it roll jump on it kick hard it irritatedly which hit Sanskar 's face make him shocked who was all lost in her come in sense by this.

Swara 's mouth hung seeing this. She immediately get up from bed.
take off bedsheets from his face with sorry face.

Sanskar : Swara! Why you always throw everything on me?

Swara : Sanskar! I just throw bedsheet not bomb.

Sanskar : ( angrily) Swara instead of asking sorry. You are arguing with me.

Swara : ( become sad lowers eyes) Sanskar! I throw bedsheets by mistake but still you are scolding me. ( cover her face crying) .

Sanskar become shocked seeing her crying. He just wanted to prank on her to tease her but become shocked seeing her crying.

Sanskar : I am sorry Swara. I was just pranking on you. I am sorry. ( concerned seeing her sad) I didn't knew you will start crying. Please don't cry.

Swara : ( looking down sniffing) and who said I am  crying?

Sanskar become surprised listening her. Swara looks at him with grin.

Swara : I was also pranking on you Mr Maheshwari. ( with teasing grin).

Sanskar 's mouth hung listening her. Swara start laughing seeing his shocked face. Sanskar come in sense listening her laughing.

Sanskar : Swara!! ( Swara start running seeing who come to catch her).

Sanskar running behind her to catch her but Swara running more fast sticking tongue to him. Sanskar laugh seeing her antics running behind her. Both are chasing each other around bed.

Swara stop running but Sanskar hit with her because of abruptly break and both fall on bed. Sanskar fall on top of Swara.

SwaSan see each other shockingly then burst in laughing while looking each other. they stop laughing when their eyes lock with each other. A unknown sensation is developing in their heart. Both are looking each other without blinking eyes.

Sanskar come in sense avert his gaze from Swara become embarrassed. Swara also realised their position and how she become lost in his eyes become embarrassed. Sanskar immediately get up from Swara. Swara get up from bed.

Sanskar : ( to change topic) Well I didn't knew you are prankster too.

Swara : Yes Beware. ( teasing grin).

Sanskar : acha ji?  ( Swara nod yes) By the way you don't know I am prankster no1.

Swara : No way! I am prankster no 1.you don't know I pranked so much on my Maa and Dida.

Sanskar : Oh! So now I realized why they are happy after you came here. Oh! Now I got it why Maa said like that?

Swara : what Maa said?

Sanskar : On your bidai Maa Thanked me that Sanskar beta Thank you so much for taking this prankster girl with you. She trouble so much. Now we will live peacefully.

Swara 's mouth hung listening him.

Swara : ( shocked) what?

Sanskar : Yes! Even Maa gave me sympathy that best of luck. (Sadly)Oh God! Now I came to know why they said me best of luck.

Swara : (make pout listening him) Maa! Said this. Ahh! I will complaint to dida. (Make cute cry face).

Sanskar see her face with teasing smirk unable to control start laughing on her face. Swara become confused seeing him laughing then realized he is pranking on her.

Swara : ( hit pillow on his face) You are bad boy.

Sanskar : Arey! I was telling you that who is the best prankster. ( raising eyebrows) come to know?  ( Swara make faces Sanskar start laughing more)  Angry?

Swara see him who is asking with his cutest face smile at him unable to control her smile seeing his cute face. Sanskar smile at her back.

Swara : By the way how you came soon from office?

Sanskar : ( remembered for which he came) Yeah I forgot in you. I came because in some time some reporters are coming for my and my family 's interview so I want my wife dressed in this saree. ( show her a beautiful golden saree).

Swara smile listening him. She see saree which is so beautiful.

Swara : ( smile) It's so beautiful.

Sanskar : yeah after all Its SM 's  choice.

Swara : self praising.

Sanskar : No! It's call confidence.

Swara : Oh!! ( while nodding yes with teasing smile).

Sanskar : Yes! now become ready fast. ( smile).

Swara nod yes with smile take saree go in washroom. Sanskar smile at her go from there for informing Sujata about the interview.

After sometime!

Sanskar come in room calling Swara 's name who see Swara standing in front of mirror.

Sanskar : Swara! How much more time?

But his words stuck in his throat when he see Swara properly who is looking divine in golden saree with open hair. She is wearing earrings.

Swara : ( while wearing earrings) Just two minute Sanskar.

Sanskar is not listening anything just gazing at Swara without blinking eyes. It's like his gaze fixed on her only. He see Swara after wearing earrings hold her lipstick apply it lightly take koel pencil apply little. Sanskar unknowingly admiring her every movement with a smile on face.

Sanskar become frown when she tied her hair in bun.

Swara : (turn to him) now I am ready. Let's go.

Sanskar : No! You are not ready. ( Swara make confused face).

He come toward her before she speak something. He open her bun make her surprised.

Sanskar : Open hair looks more good on you. Always open your hair. ( smile).

Swara feels unknown sensation in heart listening Sanskar. She is feeling butterflies are moving in her stomach. She lowers eyes with heated cheeks.

Swara : ( slowly) Let's go.

Sanskar who is lost in admiring her come in sense become embarrassed by his act nod yes. Both go from room.

Outside!

In hall!

Many reporters are in hall standing in front of Sanskar with mike who is standing with Sujata and Swara. One side Sujata,  other side Swara in between of them he is standing.

Durga who was talking to members of society now fuming in jealousy seeing Sanskar 's popularity seeing many reporters came to take his interview.

One society member : Durga prashad Ji your nephew is so popular so many reporters came to take his interview. It's all because of your kindness. ( Durga give a tight smile to them).

A female head Reporter : First of all Thank you so much Mr SM for agreeing for the interview. From 5 years you are in business field and No 1 Businessman,  youth icon but you never gave any interview. The reason behind this?

Sanskar : ( with professional smile) Because I like to focus on my work then show off .

Swara who is also standing with Sanskar smile hearing his thinking.

Sanskar : But as you tell youth wants my interview segment so I agreed.

Swara smile listening him unknowingly admire him who is SM the great businessman but still​ he never gave any interview.

Reporters : Thank you Sir for this. Actually youth want to know what's the secret behind your this success?  (While pointing mike to him).

Sanskar : My hardwork and my dedication. So it's my suggestion to all to be focused on your goal. If you are focused on your goal no one can stop you for achieving your goal. ( with professional smile).

Swara smile hearing him completely agree with him.

Reporter : You are absolutely right sir. Before staring interview. Sir will you introduce your family to people?

Sanskar : Yeah sure. ( while side hugging Sujata who is standing beside him) She is my mother,  Mrs Sujata Maheshwari. ( Sujata smiling feeling proud on her son).

Sanskar : ( put his palm on Swara 's  shoulders gently who is also standing beside him) and she is my better half my wife. Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheshwari. (Smile).

Swara feels good the way he introduce her.

Reporter : Congratulations sir for marriage.

Sanskar : Thank you. ( with smile).

Reporter : And rest ? ( point toward rest family).

Sanskar : ( sarcastically) Not so important character of my life. You can start your interview now. ( Reporter nod yes).

Reporter ask some questions regarding business which he replied professionally. Durga family are fuming in jealousy seeing his success.

Ram feeling good seeing his son 's success whom he always thought useless feeling guilty on his all previous mistake because of that today he lost his son 's love. This much that he don't even want to introduce him. But understand it's his deeds only and he is getting which he planted.

Reporter : Sir from sources we came to know you studies on scholarship. Is this news correct?

Sanskar : ( while remembered his childhood how Durga prashad manipulate Ram and both stopped his study,  how he studied on scholarship) Yes. I studied on scholarship.

Reporter : But why sir? You are from a very reputed and rich family. In whole Kolkata Maheshwari family is on top and being son of a rich family. Why you studied on scholarship?

Swara remembered Parineeta 's words how she told her about this on her first night.

Durga prashad become frightened listening reporter. He always maintain a good image in society now fearing of loosing that image.

Society member : ( shocked) what? What is this Durga prashad ji? Your nephew studied on scholarship but why?

Sanskar smirking seeing Durga 's state who is now sweating while getting no answer of their question.

Reporter : ( again asked) Tell us Mr Maheshwari what's the reason of this? As from sources we came to know that Mr Durga prashad Maheshwari 's both son studied in very expensive school, colleges even when they we're bad in study then why you didn't who was very intelligent.

Sanskar : ( tauntingly while looking at Durga with smirk) Because I was not son of Durga Prashad Maheshwari. I am his nephew and he didn't wanted me to go ahead from his useless sons. Because if I would studied. I would become successful then them that's why he  stopped my study and but I wanted to study. I had aim of achieving success that's why I worked hard and studied on scholarship.

Swara 's eyes filled with tears listening his struggle also feel bad knowing how their family stopped his study feeling disgusted on them.

Reporter : What!! ( Come toward Durga who become frightened seeing all reporter in front of him) Is it true Mr Durga Prashad Maheshwari? You stopped your nephew 's study so he wouldn't able to become successful then your son? We're you jealous from your own nephew?

Durga not getting any answer. Sanskar smirking seeing his condition.

Society member : Why you are silent Durga Prasad ji? Why you did this?

Reporter : Tell us the truth Mr Durga Prashad Maheshwari. Why you did this? Is it because of your jealousy toward your brother 's family? You were worried what if your nephew become more successful then your son? Is it true?

Durga : Its nothing like that. I wanted to teach Sanskar. He was very naughty and mischievous from childhood so to teach him good values I did this.

Reporter : Really sir? If this was the reason of your this act then why you didn't applied this on your own son Mr Laksh Maheshwari who known as rich spoilt brat of Kolkata or it was only for Mr SM.

Durga become more frightened started sweating because he don't getting any answer of their question.

Reporter : Sir it's all showing you did this to spoil the future of your own nephew and from sources we came to know 5 years ago you throw him because he love a Bengali girl. Why sir? Why all restrictions on only one son not your son? People want to know the answer.

Laksh : ( angrily snatch the mike of the reporter throw on floor break it with his leg) Shut up and just leave my house. You bloody.

Reporter : Mind your language Mr Laksh Maheshwari. You are talking to a Reporter that too women. If I want I can make you arrest for your this act.

Durga : ( whisper to Laksh angrily) Just shut up Laksh.

Society member : what is this Durga Prashad ji? We thought you our idol but you are not deserve to call a ordinary men because a ordinary men also will not do this to his own nephew and just few times before you we're speaking so much. How much diplomatic you are.

Other society member : Yes you are head of marvaadi society but what you will teach society when your own son don't know how to speak to a women and you! Shame on you. How you can differentiated in between your son and nephew. You teach people but first you need to learn morals.

Society member : yes! And we can't accept that person as head of society who himself is far from any moral. We are taking the position of your head back Mr Durga Prashad Maheshwari.

Durga become shocked listening this. All are looking hell angry.

Durga : No! What are you saying?

Member : We decided we can't accept you as our head. Come let's go. We can't stand here more.

All go furiously. Durga try to stop them but all go. Sanskar smirking devilishly seeing his drastic condition.

Reporter : ( on camera) The way you saw! Mr Durga Prashad Maheshwari who is known businessesmen of Kolkata is jealous from his own nephew and because of his jealousy he stopped study of his nephew and his son who don't have sense to talk to women. So this is the reality of big house 's people. Thank you. ( she completed her interview).

She looks at Sanskar who smirking at her sign her to go. She nod yes. She sign all to go. All go from there. Durga holding his head because of all the insult. Sanskar smirked seeing his drastic condition.

Sanskar : I told that this respect and name is gonna vanish and now I did that. ( in mind smirk).

Durga go from there. Laksh and Anupurna also go behind him.

Ram : ( come toward Sanskar with guilty face) Sanskar! 

Sanskar : ( emotionlessly ) Now there is nothing left to listen and hear in between us Mr Ram Prashad Maheshwari .

He go from there without paying heed to him. Ram feels bad seeing his ignorance. Swara also go behind him. Ram see Sujata who is feeling bad for him but still can't forget past memories go from there too leave him in tears.

In SwaSan 's Room!

Sanskar standing near window remembering everything. Unshed tears are in his eyes indicating his pain. He remembering his all pain from childhood.

Suddenly he feels soft touch on his shoulders. He turn find Swara who is looking at him emotionally which he took as sympathy for him which he hate the most. He don't like sympathy.

Sanskar : Swara don't look at me like this. If you are here for giving me sympathy then I don't want. ( little roughly and firmly).

Swara : ( become shocked listening him then understand it's his obvious reaction) Sanskar! How you thought I am here for giving you sympathy?  ( Sanskar looks at her shockingly) I am not here for giving you sympathy.  In fact Sympathy word is not for you.

Sanskar become shocked hearing her. He thought after knowing his struggle she came to give her sympathy.

Sanskar : what?

Swara : Yes! Because You are that person who didn't let anyone break you. Who struggled and gain success by his own without anyone help. People tried to become your hurdle but you didn't let your success stopped by any hurdle. Sanskar! After this much hurdles mostly people give up. But you didn't give up. You fight and now whatever you are because of your hardwork. You are strong person Sanskar and sympathy is not made for you. You don't need and deserve sympathy because you are strong who don't loose himself in fact fight back to win.

Sanskar become amazed hearing her. He is shocked listening her who is explaining his self to him only that too so effectively.

Swara : and one more thing. I want to say.

Sanskar : say. ( curios to know).

Swara : ( smile) I AM PROUD OF YOU.

Sanskar 's lips curved in smile listening this. He feels good listening her words. This much word which he always craved for listening but never got except his mother. He is amazed.

They share a eye lock. Both are looking each other with a sensation in heart which creating a beautiful feeling in their heart for each other which fixing their eyes on each other.

Sanskar open mouth to say something but interrupted by call take call after talking cut call.

Sanskar : I have a important meeting. I have to go. (Swara nod yes).

He go from there but smiling remembering Swara 's words. Her words are ringing in his ears which making him happy.

At Night!

Swara is sitting on bed waiting for Sanskar who didn't came yet. She lay down on bed in sitting position waiting for Sanskar.

At Late Night!

Sanskar come in room slowly thinking don't want to disturb Swara but shocked when light become on. He see Swara is awaked become shocked seeing her awaked at this much late.

Sanskar : You are still awaked?

Swara : I was waiting for you. ( while yawing sleep is in her eyes clearly visible).

Sanskar : ( surprised) But why? What's the need of awaking for me?

Swara : How I can sleep when you didn't came yet?

Sanskar : ( chuckles) Swara you are not 18th century wife who will wait for her husband till he don't arrived will not sleep and will not eat food too. You are modern girl. You would sleep.

Swara : That's doesn't matter wife is of 18th century or modern because​ wife remain wife only. How a wife can sleep peacefully when husband is out and working hard. 

Sanskar become surprised listening her feels good by her thoughts and words.

Swara : Now tell me how you became so late today? You always come on time then how today you became late?  ( like typical wife).

Sanskar : Actually! I had so much work today so I became late.

Swara : Sanskar! Working is good but not this much that you ruin your health. Look at the time it's 1 am. ( angrily) Is it time to come home?

Sanskar : ( puppy face ) Swara!!

Swara : keep quiet ( Sanskar nod yes looking down)  From now you will not come late. If you come late. I will not let you  come back in room. ( strictly with concern) see how much you are looking tired. Aur Insaano ki tarah kaam karo gadho ki tarah nahi.

Sanskar 's mouth hung listening her.

Swara : Now don't look at me like this and say you will never come this much late. If you again come late then you will sleep out from the room.

Sanskar : ( puppy face) Okay I will not come late and will come on time. Sorry.

Swara : ( smile seeing his puppy face) Good now go and freshen up. I am coming heating your food.

Sanskar : ( surprised) How you came to know I didn't had my food?

Swara : Because​ I know you don't like outsider food. You like home made food that's why only you learn cooking in this 5 years right? ( Sanskar nod yes with smile feels good seeing her understanding) Now go and freshen up.

Sanskar : You also didn't had your food? 

Swara : I thought to eat with you only. ( smile).

Sanskar feels good and overwhelmed. Swara go from there for kitchen. Sanskar also take towel and clothes go in washroom for shower.

After sometime!

Sanskar come out in his blue T-shirt and white pant  He see Swara who is waiting for him while putting food tray on table. Swara looks at him smile. Sanskar smile back.

Swara sign him to come. Sanskar nod yes sit with her. She served him food. Sanskar also serve her. Both start having their food while chit chatting.

Swara :Mom made so delicious food right? ( while enjoying food).

Sanskar : ( chuckled at her expression) Yes my mom is the best.

Swara : Well you also best chief.

Sanskar : ( roll eyes) I am not chief. I am businesses man.

Swara : But you make so good food. Sanskar! I also want to learn cooking. Will you teach me? Please. ( with puppy face).

Sanskar : Okay I will teach you. ( Swara become happy) But on one condition.

Swara : condition? What?

Sanskar : What will be mine fees? ( raised eye brows in questions form).

Swara : haww! You are No 1 businesses man and you are asking fees from your wife. Shame shame shame!!

Sanskar : ( mimic her) what shame shame shame? I will teach you then I want fees too. If you will teach from any cooking classes then also you will give them fees so give to your husband too.

Swara : ( make faces) Okay! Say what is your fees?

Sanskar : hmm( act like thinking) This I will tell you after teaching.

Swara : But why not now?

Sanskar : Because​ now I don't know what should be fees of my teaching but I can tell you one thing that fees is not money.

Swara : Then?

Sanskar : I will tell after teaching you. Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheshwari. Now focus on food.

Swara make faces. Sanskar chuckles. Both start having dinner. After competing dinner both lay down on their respective place. Swara off the light.

Swara : ( think something) Sanskar!!  ( call him).

Sanskar : Hmmmm

Swara : Are you sleeping?

Sanskar : Yes.

Swara : lier then how you gave answer of my question?

Sanskar : I have unique power of answering in sleep.

Swara : what?

Sanskar : ( chuckles) what what? I am awaked that's why I answered you. now tell me what do you want to talk?

Swara : Actually Sanskar! Please tell ma what is your fees?

Sanskar : I said I will tell after teaching you. ( Swara open mouth to say something but interrupted by him) If you again asked I will not teach you.

Swara : ( immediately) No!! I am not asking. Good night. ( close eyes cover herself with blanket).

Sanskar : ( chuckled at her antics) Mad girl but cute mad girl . ( in mind).

How's was part?

Tell through comments.

Any words about part.

Any words for Sanskar.

Any words for Swara.

Do you liking SwaSan moments?

And any words about Sanskar 's revenge his junoon?

Vote and comments on this part for next part. For next part complete target of 200+ votes and 150+ comments.

With love ❤️

Sanyayaa ❤

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

38K 1.3K 9
💙 An FF on Swasan after 6 months leap. It's based on Swasan where Sanskaar will not forgive Swara easily. All this story original updates are on Wa...
103K 3.9K 21
Story of Swara oberoi who is now Sanskar maheshwari who was molested and her lover Sahil leaves her on their marriage day! Then comes her soulmate Sa...
51K 3.6K 12
This story revolve around two imperfect person. Will they abled to become perfect partner for each other?
99K 3.6K 11
Friends I am here with another ff on our lovely coupled swasan 😍 ..... This one is also from the story line of swaragini It starts when ragini pus...