๐’ฐ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“…๐‘œ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐’ธ (๐’ซ๏ฟฝ...

By rennew1

Book 2 Please Don't sTeal Or CoPy tHis bOok ๐Ÿ’™. More

(1)
โš ๏ธWarning โš ๏ธ
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(9)
(10)

(8)

1.5K 58 16
By rennew1

(This the new Neveah it just make more sense Bc the other girl don't look like them 🌚 )

Adonis| apartment

~what are you doing G?

Beonica
~I'm pregnant with your child what do you mean .

~you shouldn't Bc I used a condom and I gotta gf
that I love.

Beonica
~

~you not gone take care of your daughter?🥺.

If it was really my baby then I'll take care of it but this was a situation that I didn't know how to explain to genesis I love her so much even tho I be having attitudes for no reason that's still my baby yeah cheating was wrong but it was just a one night stand.

~look I never said that but don't think I'm finna break up with my gf Bc of you.

Beonica
~we don't even have to be together just be there for your baby.
Read 4:23 pm

Even tho I wanna have simple conversation with genesis about this she gone flip either way Bc she don't wanna see her nigga having a another bitch baby, No girl want that.

I was just sitting here staring at the door until she came in "Why?" She asked "why did you cheat,why she rubbing it in my face" she yelled.

"Before you start spazzing out I'm sorry" I looked in her eyes "I'm Sorry?" She asked and scoffed .

She left out the room I followed her if I was her I would be mad to "Baby stop" she turned around "No don't touch me,I can't believe you" "Your single like dead ass" she snatched her arm away and walked out.

I didn't follow her because I wanted to give her time to think herself.

I turned around and Neveah was shaking her head "You hear that Justin you bet not fuck up" she spoke to whoever she was talking to.

"Oou you gotta boyfriend?" I asked "Nah, I'm finna dip" .

"Where you going?" She got up and grabbed her things "to the mall with my friends" "look ion care as long you ask yo mom" I told her and went in the kitchen,she shook her head in agreement.

I opened the refrigerator and grabbed a water and my phone seeing my soon to be baby momma texted me .

Beonica
~ I hope I didn't ruined your relationship with genesis if I did I truly apologize.

~nah you didn't, you straight

Even tho genesis got mad and left I can always make he come back to me that's why I'm not really trippin but of course Ian tell her that .

~just to let you know we getting a DNA test on the baby to see if it's mine if it is then I'll do everything for it..if it's not then Ian doing shit.

Beonica
~ I understand...
Read 5:23 pm

I closed my iMessage app out ,opening Instagram to post .

Liked by luv.Slayyy,user729,Theyadore.tori and 16,353 others
PoloGCapalot I just paid for a bitch,bundles and the installation,got the nails and the toes none my bitches basic🐍 😈.
View all 629 comments
User638😍😍😍.
Luv.slayyy 🙃😍.

Liked by user728,user628 and 652 others
WellknowNeveah. LOML 😚!
[tagged:paidJustin]

~Comments disabled ~

Liked by Genesequa,PoloCapalot,Flashy.tae
And 72,382 others
Adore.Rena mUah 💋.
~ Comments disabled ~

Liked by user728,user447,theShadeRoom and 727 others
BeonicaRain_ We Can't wait to Meet you 🥰.
[ PoloCapalot]
View all 728 comments
TheShadeRoom 🤔😱.
Adore.Rena what the heck 🥴.

Liked by User62, Genesequa, user62 and 16,372 others
TheShadeRoom Is Polo G Capalot having a baby while he got a girlfriend 😨 what y'all think 🤔 we just found out the girl name is beonica,she posted a picture of her stomach and tagged him this is beyond US 😭..... #Babymomma #polog #cheating [tagged:@Genesequa @PoloGcapalot]
View all 728 comments
User772 😳
Adore.Rena y'all always starting fucking drama mind ya business Damn ..🤦🏽‍♂️
Genesequa 💀💀
User923 she look better 😍.

Genesis| Rena Apartment

I just had to laugh at the post people would really say anything that picture was trending everywhere on Twitter, instagram everything I wouldn't say I was mad or hurt,I don't know it might hit me later all I know is niggas ain't shit and I'm tired of them the fact that I wanted to have his first baby,now it's hurting me as I think about it I just need to take my mind off it and boys and take care of myself looking at Rena and tae make me wanna boo but I don't need that in my life right now I need to about positives stuff not other shit that gone continue to hurt me I'm just finna go MIA And delete instagram and Twitter until I feel like I'm done focusing on myself the girl keep texting me saying dumb shit and I'm this close to kill this bitch but to keep my anger in side I'll just block her and ignore it and keep a smile on my face that's the best thing to do right now.

Before deleting Twitter and instagram I made one last post .

Genesequa| EVERYBODY LOVE ME , AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT THEY CLAIM 🥺...MIA ✈️

after that tweet I deleted all my social media's and put my phone DND .

_______________________________
Thoughts?
Leave a comment ❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 7.6K 52
you keep me sane and safe that's why the bond we have is never ending... be my peace until we know what this is... my first book.. January 2023
388K 3.9K 8
Guns, Money, Drugs...Love? Disclaimer: THIS IS A LGBTQ+ STUDXSTUD BOOK AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE BOOKS BASED ON STUDXSTUD OR LGBTQ+ PLEASE KEEP MOVING B...
653K 7.5K 9
๐˜๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐—บ๐ž.
53.8K 2.7K 59
Book 2 ( Memories )