His Mate [BWWM]

By iwriteeverything4U

Jennifer Michaels was a human from Dallas, Texas. she lived a somewhat normal life. had two best friends, mas... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10 (part 1)
11( 10 part 2)
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
A/N
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39

5

5.2K 189 9
By iwriteeverything4U

Jenny's POV
It is 12:30 p.m and Myles decided that me and him should go to the movies. He wants to see IT Chapter Two, but I don't want to see that, I wanna see Lion King. The It trailer didn't even seem interesting.

"Let's see It!" Myles yells in frustration.

"No, I wanna see lion king." I yell back clearly pissing him off. Maybe if I piss him off more he'll let me get my way.

"Fine! Let's just go to separate movies then. Fuck this!" He says grabbing his jacket and walking out. Loser.

Since my movie is 2 hours after his I decided to go upstairs and order pizza. I was on the website when my room door busted open.

"Fine, we can see Lion King and watch It another day." Myles has finally came to his senses. "Yeah that's what I thought." I say plainly.

"Aw babe are you mad at me." I roll my eyes.

"I'm not your babe, and I'm ordering pizza." I say. "We should've went to school today." I say thinking of what that bitch Kandice said in the mall. Or was her name something else. I think it was Kandice or Kambry. I don't know and definitely don't care. Plus I was thinking about how Myles literally was my first kiss. We made out more than once today and I was just blabbing about how I met him two days ago. But he is a great kisser and I still can't get over the fact that he gave me like 13 hickies. I didn't know my neck tasted so good.

"What are you thinking about?" His deep raspy sexy ass voice said. Woah that was descriptive. "Nothing. It's not that serious." He placed his hands on my thighs. "Tell me what's wrong. Was it something I did?" Yes kinda. "No..." He sighs. "Then why are you being distant to me? Tell me what I did. I'm sorry in advance." Why does he have to be so cute?! "Fine! You were basically my first kiss and I know it may not be important to others, but it is to me. Plus I feel like a hypocrite because I was just telling you I met you two days ago then the next minute I'm making out with you over and over." I say and decided to go downstairs so I wouldn't hear what he had to say. I text my best friends, Mason and Jack telling them to come over now. When I was done with that Myles came downstairs and he had sympathy, anger, and happiness in his eyes. Why would he be mad though? I looked at him weirdly and he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him, trapping me in another kiss.

WHY DOES HE HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME?! I stood on my tippy toes to reach him more and he picked me up placing me on the counter. "I'm sorry I took your first kiss without asking, but I couldn't help myself. You may not have full feelings or anything for me, but I have deep feelings for you like I said I don't care if it's been 2 days I like what I like." He says leaving me shocked. "Plus I had to touch you because this outfit makes me wanna do more than just kiss you." He says, but he didn't look at my clothes he still looked me in the eye. I looked down at my tank top and basketball shorts.

"It's a simple outfit." I say. "You don't make it look so simple baby!" He says loudly covering his face. "You're so extra." I laughing at the situation when Mason and Jack walked in. "Hey bitch we here!" Jack yells in a girly voice. They walk into the kitchen and see us. "Woah what happened here?" Jack said smirking at me. "I burned my hand turning on the stove and he sat me on the counter and treated it for me." I lied. "Then why is your clothes all ruffled up?" Mason asks. "And those obvious hickeys on your neck." Mason says. "He loves to tickle me like a weirdo." I say avoiding the hickey sentence. "True, but shut up because you always pretend like you're mad or whatever so I tickle you." I scoff at him. "You literally suck. I do not do that." I say and roll my eyes. "You're doing it right now."  He's such a dickhead. "No I'm not dickhead." Everyone bursts into laughter. "I don't see anything funny." I say grabbing my phone and hoping off the counter.  "Aww someone is mad." I flicked them off.

I went upstairs to finish ordering the pizza. After that I decided to watch YouTube and wait for the pizza to come. I soon started to doze off because I was somehow tired. As soon as my eyelids shut, I got jumped on. "Best friend get up! We're going to the movies!" They yell. "My movie doesn't start for like another hour." Mason looks at me and roll his eyes. "Duh. That's why we want you to get up and get ready stupid." Mason says. "I can't get up if you two heavy bitches keep sitting on me." I tell them. "You're mean. That really hurts my feelings." Jack said. "Shut up. Mason get off of me." He still was on me. "Dude, get off her so we can go." It's like Mason's head was in another dimension but his body was still here, on top of me. "Dude! Get off me shit!" I yell while laughing a little. "Shit I don't know what happened I probably zoned out." Yeah. No shit. "So are you gonna get off me or not." I say trying to push him off. What the hell has he been eating. He got heavier. "I might just stay here since you didn't text us after school yesterday. We wanted to come over." He says. "Well I guess I'm never going to the movies." Jack said sitting at the end of the bed.

****
"Where's Myles?" I asked coming out of the bathroom. "He went home. He said he had a family
emergency. But he'll be back later." Jack said. "Dickhead." I said putting on my shoes. "Let's go."

Myles POV
After Jenny went upstairs I got a text saying rouges are getting closer to our property. I don't wanna leave but soon I'm becoming an alpha and I have to do my job. I quickly tell Jack and Mason that it's a family emergency and that I'll see them later then I left.

*****
"Zandon what's going on?" I asked my best friend. "They haven't showed up yet but we can still smell them around the boarder." He said. "Where's my dad!" I asked changing into some different clothes. "He won't leave his room for some reason. He says his job here is done then he closed the door and locked it." Zandon says. Shit he's having one of his episodes again. "Ok I'm gonna go talk to him, but make sure everybody is prepared to attack at all times. These rouges are clearly trying to catch us off guard make sure it doesn't happen. Also make sure the mothers and kids are safe." I tell him. "Alright." He says running off. "Dammit dad please not now." I mumble to myself.

I walk to my dad's room and he must've heard me coming because he opened the door.

"Myles not now."

"Then when? You never want to talk about this. You don't talk to me or mom. You act like we don't care." I say calmly but full of anger. "What is so bad that you can't tell me or mom? Why have you been acting sad lately? Why is mom sleeping in one of the guest rooms every night?!" I say raising my voice a little.

"Why do you want to know something that has nothing to do with you? You haven't even been here that much since school started. What's been keeping you busy?" He says completely ignoring my questions. "Alpha sorry to interrupt, but the rouges are attacking soon. We need you." One of the trainees said. "Shit. This isn't over. Get yourself together." I tell my dad and run.

*****
Jenny's POV
"Lion King was great!" Mason yells throwing popcorn at my head. "It made me fucking cry. I don't cry." Jack says. "You cried Caden Ross stole your Daredevil comic book in 9th grade." I say. Laughing and throwing popcorn at Mason. "Fuck Caden. Piece of shit." Me and Mason burst into laughter. "Are you still mad because him and Rina ended up going out?" Mason says. "I forgot he had a crush on her. She was ugly anyways. Her teeth overlapped each other." I say throwing the rest of the popcorn away. "True. Plus she used to follow me and Jack around." That girl was weird. "So what are we gonna do now?" I say hopping in the backseat of Jack's car. "Let's go out to eat." Jack says. "And she's not my crush anymore I stopped liking her last year." He admits. "Ew he still had a crush on her when we were sophomores what the hell." I say to Mason and bust out laughing. "Jack you are strong, tall, cute, sympathetic, goofy, and athletic you could've done way better than Rina. "Aw my best friend just called me strong and cute." He said. "Add dumbass to the list." Mason tells me. "On it boss." I say and laugh.

****
We came back from Buffalo Wild Wings and Jack drooped me off. Him and Mason were gonna go to a party and that's not my scene. Parties smell disgusting and too many bad things happen. Plus I don't drink or smoke and that's the only reason most teens go to parties. I decided to put my food in the fridge go take a shower when I get out I might take a nap.

****
I get dressed and put Trinkets on. For some reason when I'm sleep I like hearing some type of music or tv it makes me sleep all night. My mom gets off work in 3 hours hopefully I'll be up before then. I was getting comfortable when I heard slow knocking at the door. Why can't I sleep when I want to?!!. I go downstairs and look through the peephole. It's Myles and Zandon... 4 hours later. I opened the door with a smile on my face.

"Hey y'all. Oh my god!" I scream as I see Myles all cut and bruised up. His shirt was ripped up and his pants were tore. Whoever did this is a asshole. "What the fuck happened?!" I say pulling them both in. "He was um jumped. We don't know who did it." Zandon says. "Shit shit shit!" I say putting Myles on the couch. He hisses in pain. "You fucking idiot you're always getting hurt." I say while running upstairs to get the alcohol, cotton balls, and gauze. "Well if you're here to heal me each time then I'll continue it." He says half smirking. "You're a dick and I'm  for what's about to happen. He looked at me with an eyebrow raised. "What do you mea- OW FUCK SHIT that fucking hurts like a bitch!" He yells as I put the alcohol all over the cuts on his stomach and arms. I quickly get the cotton balls and put them on the cuts. While I was wrapping the gauze around his arm I was taking a couple looks at his 8-pack. I didn't even know 8-packs could happen. I put a gauze pad on his stomach so he won't bleed everywhere.

"Zandon can you look in the freezer and get an ice pack for him?"

"Yeah sure."

"Don't worry man, I don't need it." Myles say.

"Yes you do dumbass." I tell him while throwing the bloody trash away. I returned back to him and see him staring at me. "What? Is there blood on me." I say looking at my shirt. "Um Jenny.." why are they acting weird. "Um Zandon?" I say lookin at him. "I think you forgot to put on pants." Oh. My. God. "Oh my god! I was about to go to sleep. Shit. I'll be right back." I say running up the stairs embarrassed. "Shit why didn't they say anything when I walked down there. I was in my fucking panties and they saw that." I whisper shouted to myself. "I would love to see you wear those more often." I hear Myles say at the door of my room. "Shit you scared me, and no. This is so embarrassing." I say tying the jaw strings to my sweatpants. "I enjoyed the view." I bet you did. "Well you're not gonna see this anymore." I say. Zandon comes upstairs and taps Myles.

Myles POV
"Yo man I'm gonna head back to the pack house." He says a little to loud. "What?" Jen says. "Oh I'm gonna go back home. Goodnight." Zandon says leaving quickly. "Are you gonna go with him?" Jen says. "For what? I wanna stay here with you." I say. "Fine, but I'm taking a nap." Jennifer says. "Scoot over babe." I say taking my shirt and shoes off. "Mylie I'm not your babe." She says laughing. "Shut up and cuddle with me." I say. "You're a big baby." She says before cuddling next to me. "Goodnight Princess." I say kissing her forehead. "It's like 6 in the evening, but goodnight Mylie."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 8K 46
I'm what you call a book worm, I like to study, and I'm a nerd. Yes I'm a nerd no I'm not a loner I have one friend her name is Lucy and mines is lit...
406K 12.9K 52
Is it possible for love at first sight to exist? Could it be that it's actually that easy? Is it possible for werewolves to find their mates in the s...
150K 8.1K 46
JENLISA JENTOP STORY DON'T LIKE? DON'T READ :D - A half vampire and a werewolf. Lisa and Jennie. The blonde without feelings, the brunette the next a...
5.6K 408 29
It was awkward. Jade watching him, her brother's friend. She would peek out the window of her room everytime his truck would pull in her driveway jus...