Celebrity Crush...

By DianaSeada

[ADULT AU, based after U.A that means no spoilers!] Love interest- Ground Zero one of the most popular and su... More

Introduction.
Playlist.
Chapter One (1).
Chapter Two (2).
Chapter Three (3).
Chapter Four (4).
Chapter Five (5).
Chapter Six (6).
Chapter Seven (7).
Chapter Eight (8).
Chapter Nine (9).
Chapter Ten (10).
Chapter Eleven (11).
Chapter Thirteen (13).
Chapter Fourteen (14).
Chapter Fifteen (15).
Chapter Sixteen (16).
Over due Authors Note

Chapter Twelve (12).

4.7K 209 332
By DianaSeada

Party With a Celebrity.
———
Part Two (2)
———
TRIGGER WARNING NSFW

" T A K E  A N O T H E R  O N E ! "
Bakugo pushes the shot towards me accompanied by a sly grin, giving him a challenging look I snatch the drink from the table and down it, letting the burning sensation run down my throat. "So tell me..." Bakugo turned his head towards me after sipping on one of his shots like he was experimenting if he'd throw it up or not. "How'd you meet that Electrician?" Assuming 'Electrician' was Denki I was hesitant on answersing, though he was awfully more drunk than I had been- not like he'd remember.

"I worked at a coffee shop, Denki always came in and drank my coffee for two years until I had to put my entire focus on school." Honestly telling the male I pursed my lips about to ask him the same question before I had realized they went to school together- the picture in his home made it obvious.

"Why'd you say we were dating to Midoriya?" Reminding himself of the event not too long ago Bakugo shifted in his seat cupping his cheek, his blood coloured eyes looking into my own- lovingly? No no...softly...

"Thought we were?" With a grin he took another swig. Quickly calling the bartender for another shot hearing those words coming from Bakugo's mouth I drank it in such a hurry seeing my vision blur.

We kept drinking that night, it might've gotten a bit too out of hand- everything was vivid but I recalled only the beginning before I had blacked out that night.

Hearing a tune of a song Akemi and I always sang to whenever we went out, grabbing Katsuki's wrist the both of us drank another shot before busting out on the dance floor, that went on for several songs, our drunk dancing was most definitely horrendous. Similar to horny teenagers we were grinding on eachother, holding eachother close until finally— it seemed like the last song of the night —a slow song came on, even with my ears ringing I was able to focus it out and only pay attnetion to the blond I had only seen on the T.V. Our faces itched closer, him snaking his hands around my curves leaning lower for myself to touch his cheek.

"You like the smell?" Bakugo had been referring to his sweat, the nitroglycerin I adored. And how I had been sniffing him earlier in the morning. Grazing my nose against his arms I grinned nodding.

"Only Katsuki smells like this...." the slurred, confusing words that'd never leave my mouth if I had been sober.

Giving me a smile he leaned in, stopping right before my lips his eyes locked onto mine. "Gorgeous..." Were his last words before connecting our lips for a deep long awaited kiss.

Our first of many that night.

"Woah....." My heart ready to rip through my chest my cheeks beat red as he backed from the kiss, a string of saliva conecting him taking his finger on my lips to disconnect it. His thumb grazing my chin, the hottest shit I've ever experienced.

"I like the smell of you too Y/n...." Leaning down lower to my neck his nose ran along, small licks and hot puffs of air causing me to clutch onto his neck tighter with my arms.

"Stop." Gritting my cheeks he ignored and went on.

"No."

{Slight NSFW}

Licking my cheek, squishing my ass, sucking on my neck, it felt amazing....

I felt....relived.

Soft kisses turned rough...his light groans..

"B-Bakugo....."

"Katsuki." A shiver went down my back, hot....

I loved him.

"We gotta go home...." His voice beside my ear breathing hard.

"Let's go then." Nibbling on my ear as he took his phone to dial a Uber we sat there, our hearts in sync, drunk out of our minds.

Passing out on the ride home the only things I could remember was the driver looking through my wallet looking for a address. I only assumed he was looking out for me in case Bakugo was a creep.

Leaving me at my front door I saw the dim lights from the car driving off.

That's all I remembered before I blacked out completely.

Groaning from the hangover I desperately didn't wanna have I sat up rubbing my head my eyes opening seeing the scenery, in my bed...tucked in...new clothes...what?

Though that was the last of my worries, everything was aching...my breasts...neck...head for sure, throat, my legs...what happened last night?

Oh right the date with Bakugo....

My eyes widened, we kissed that was as far as I could remember, my brain wasn't working! Hitting myself a few times to see if the memory of last night would come in view- sadly it didn't, not surprised.

Shuffling my feet slowly towards the kitchen, I could barely walk. Opening the medicine cabinet I held my hand up as high as I could giving myself a boost with balancing on the tip of my toes grabbing the Advil and shoved two in my mouth dry. "This better work quickly." I grumbled grabbing a cup of water and chugging.

Wait!

Akemi! He was still at Katsuki's!

I gotta get ready and pick him up!

Running to the bathroom without another thought I threw my clothes off exposing every part of my body. Focusing my eyes on my neck, stomach breasts lay small kiss and bite marks. What? My face boiled, rubbing the one on my neck hoping it'd just rub off it just stayed there, repeating with the others some of the night came into view, we made out. E/c eyes full of dread looked to my body. Nothing to worry about he was much more wasted than I had been anyways!

Showering thinking on the night before made me groan out my hangover punching me constantly every time I raised my voice.

Luckily the power of makeup hid the hickeys. With one problem now,

He wasn't a celebrity crush anymore. Not that I now woke up in my bed the next morning with hickeys absolutely everywhere.

Slamming my knuckles on the door Katsuki's opened it with a groan rubbing his head.

"Yeah...Oh...Hey Y/n..." Seems like I woke him up. "What do you need?"

"Akemi...and go drink some water." Pushing my self passed him he didn't fight welcoming me in, catching me by my waist he bent down.

"Stop being so cranky...did you forget last night?" Stiffening up I shook my head.

"...Actually we are picking Aiko from the airport today!" Ah yes a lie, she wasn't back for another few days- or was she really back today?

"Stop trying to ignore what happened..." his hand ran across my neck, rubbing it with his hand sweat the makeup brushed off revealing the love bite. "Mmmm....That was mine..." he purred at his 'job well done'

"Akemi! We gotta go!" After a few minutes of not fighting against Bakugo's embrace Akemi ran down with his things.

"I'll see you later Katsuki." Giving him a smile and hesitantly blowing him a kiss I ran back into my car waiting for Akemi to put his shoes on, my legs really really hurt.

Ow.

Why did I act like that?!

I should've like kissed him, he smelt so good....No! No Y/n....

A text message lit up my phone- my lie was true...

-At the airport where r u?

Groaning my hangover punched me once again, this time in my stomach using my quirk that I was blessed with having I threw up on the road outside of my car.

Okay we can ask Aiko what to do?! She's back finally...

"Why'd we have to leave in a rush?" Akemi frowned in the backseat fiddling with his signature Ground Zero toy.

"Aiko is at the airport- Mommy forgot she was coming today..." giving the boy a sheepish smile through the mirror his face lit up.

"And then we can tell her about everything?!"

"And we can tell her about everything." I confirm with a smile calming my nerves a bit. Akemi always knew how to make me feel better.

After driving for thirty minutes we found a parking spot and ran through the airport carrying the toddler in my arms. He grinned letting the air hit his face his hands in the air.

"Do you see her?" Asking Akemi he scanned the area before waving to someone while pointing with his other hand.

"Aiko!" Looking towards his gestures there stood a tanned Aiko.

"Akemi!" She exclaimed when we had gotten closer to us. Her thick black hair that always got in the way sat in a neat ponytail. Engulfing us in a hug we gladly returned it. Putting Akemi down all my worries from earlier had been blurred in the moment, nothing to worry about.

"How was it?" I ask taking her stroller full with her luggage.

"Something I needed." Slouching she closed her eyes as we walked, wishing she was back on her trip. "Did learn tons of things while I was in America though, even got to learn from some of their pro-hero's, patrolling with them— You should go Y/n!" The idea popping in her head similar to switching on a light bulb.

"You know my job doesn't pay much Aiko." Rubbing my neck Akemi held onto her hand tightly looking up to me he grinned.

"Mr Bakugo and Urara can come!" And that triggered it, my face went pink as the palm of my hand went to the hickey he revealed on my neck.

"Mr Bakugo? Urara? Who're they?" My best friend gave me a look clearly forgetting about the last time we talked we mentioned Ground Zero.

"Don't tell anyone okay?" Akemi stopped in his place and ushered the girl to bend down, gladly she did and with his awful whisper skills he told her. "It's Ground Zero and he has a big girl! Urara!" Aiko gave me a look as if he had been lying.

"It's true..." Rubbing circles around the bruise on my neck I looked off to the side not daring to stare her in the eye. "It's been a crazy month without you Aiko...don't know if I should be angry or not." Chuckling I glanced at her nervous from her reaction- wait reaction for what? She didn't even know.

I gotta calm my nerves....

😳👁

🥺 sorry to those of you that saw that Chapter 12 updated yesterday I accidentally pressed publish so kms kms.

Also I am so excited to move on with the story. I want you guys to love it just as much ALSO THANKYOU FOR 5K

P.S MADE A PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY FOR EVERY CHAPTER Sorry to those of you that don't have Spotify premium and will
Be forced to be listening to it on shuffle            :(      CHECK THE PLAYLIST CHAPTER !!!

Diana Out .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 1.6K 13
It was just another day at UA... until Aizawa walks in with a baby. But what happens when baby Bakugo only wants one person to take care of him becau...
41.1K 885 18
❝ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴋɪᴅ!❞ ❝ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ...❞ You are 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
3.2K 124 32
"Why save others when you couldn't save me?" Quote. "We'll live on and you will remember us, sweetheart. We'll always be in your heart." Quote. "A...
10.5K 336 59
Hotaru Kobayashi has a fickle existence. If it wasn't for bad luck, she'd honestly have no luck at all. Starting off with a less than picturesque ch...