๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐˜‚๐˜† , t. ho...

By ksngdom

โ”โ” ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐˜‚๐˜† you're that spider guy ! from youtube ! โ”โ” tom h... More

๐’๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐†๐”๐˜
movie night confession ( p.p )
idiots ( p.p )
home is where the heart is ( t.h )

small favors ( p.p )

167 8 0
By ksngdom

.༄

Have you ever felt that feeling of just pure and genuine joy when you first step into your new home? Even when it's small, simple, basic, you still find it just captivating. You always get the feeling that you can organize your life with a new home. You have the ability to create a home for new memories and house them in your mind, holding them tight to your chest.

That was how you and Peter Parker felt when you both moved into the apartment you would share? From the beginning, your friendship with Peter sparked like those sparklers from the Fourth of July. The ones that kids would run around with, laughing and shrieking when the sparks got too close. The day you and Peter met was unlike any other day. It all seemed but a dream to you both now. It was as if you had known each other for ages, for centuries, when only a few years passed.

"Peter Parker, get your head out of the clouds and back on your shoulders," Mrs. Warren's stern snap brought Peter out of the daze he found himself in. It was no surprise that Peter was daydreaming again. He yearned to be out swinging in the streets. Letting the wind blow past him. It was an exhilarating feeling. It felt like he was a knight in shining armor when he was out saving lives. It made him proud.

Once the bell had rung, a shrill sound that was painful to the ears, Peter had rushed out of class, ready to just get to the next one and get the day over with. Ned had run up beside him, going on an on about something Star Wars related before his voice pitch heightened and he nudged peter in the arm painfully.

"Who is that?"

Looking across the hall, you stood in your pale jean overalls, a plain white shirt tucked under it. Your soft and combed locks of hair were tied back in a braid, which fell against your shoulders neatly. You were graceful. You looked poised and sophisticated but you had a soft and awkward expression. It was odd that such conflicting characteristics fit so perfectly together. You seemed to walk out of a fairytale book.

"I think-" Peter paused. "That's the new student Mrs. Warren told us about. She's from like Washington or whatever. Supposed to be really smart."

"Let's go talk to her."

Before Peter could even utter a word from his thin lips, Ned grasped Peter's left hand in a steel grip, dragging him to where you stood, examining your schedule as if it were a diamond you found in a cave.

"Hey, I'm Ned and this is Peter. We heard you're new and were wondering if you wanted to have someone to help you around the school," Ned explained, his cheerful and bright personality shining through his dashing grin and small eyes.

A delicate smile pulled on your lips. "That'd be great. This school is huge and I have literally no idea how to even get back to the entrance," you chuckled, greeting the two politely. "Oh! I'm y/n by the way."

You and Peter managed to unpack all your belongings and decorated the apartment within a week. While Peter was in charge of unpacking all the heavy things, you were in charge of the details. You made the apartment cozy and quaint. You always dreamed of living somewhere beautiful, like a cottage in a meadow full of flowers and a small stream nearby. You tried to make the apartment similar to that setting and it fits in perfectly.

The next few weeks went by smoothly. Peter and you soon started college together and living together was a breeze. While you were getting a degree in botany - no doubt because you had a love for plants and flowers - and Peter getting his in engineering, things weren't so bad. you often helped each other study, sometimes while you were patching Peter's wounds up from his patrols.

"Hold still, Peter," you snapped at the boy as he squirmed on the bed. You were giving Peter the stitches he needed in his shoulder, but he kept moving and flinching from the pain. "I know it hurts, but it'll hurt worse if I rip your skin."

Peter flinched harshly as you pulled the needle through his bruised skin. The fight he had gotten in was rather nasty, leaving him with more wounds than usual. He had instantly come to you for you to help stitch and treat the wounds, but also just for moral support. A simple favor was all he asked for.

"Thank you," he sighed as you finished, pulling the top of the suit that was clinging to his waist up over his arms and shoulders. "I don't know what I'd do without you, y/n"

"You'd be a mess without me," you chuckled, playfully and lightly punching his uninjured shoulder. "But you're welcome."

The thing was, living with Peter as his roommate, could be a risk, especially if someone were to find out you were both friends. Peter made it very clear to you that he faced a lot fo unwanted dangers, unwanted enemies, and so much more and that could put you in danger. There had been a time- a day- where your life was in danger, but you didn't care because you helped your best friend that day. 

Running down the street to where the fight was, you clutched a small container of web fluid in hand. Peter had run out in the middle of the battle with the Green Goblin and was in desperate need of some more. You went as fast as your legs could carry you and you finally arrived in time square where people were screaming, running and hiding as Peter fought the man on the glider.

"Spider-man!" You called, looking up at the fight with concern written in your soft gaze. "Spider-man, catch!"

Peter turned in time and as you threw the vial into the air, he caught it, finally being able to swing once again. But of course, the inevitable happened.

"Spider-man's got a friend I see!" the enemy laughed, swooping down at you. You couldn't even look in time before arms scooped you and you were going hundreds of feet in the air by that point in time. You had been this high before but in safe arms. These arms that held you were not safe whatsoever. The whole situation reminded you of those fairytales of princesses being kidnapped, but their knight in shining armor would save them.

Peter was swinging frantically up to where you were, calling out your name as if it was the only thing he could ever say.

"Don't hurt her, just let her go!" Peter yelled, making his way over.

"Whoops!" The green goblin laughed as he dropped you. A scream left your lips as you began tumbling through the air. A sense of dread and panic washed over you as you fell through the thin air, the screams of people from below getting louder, but your scream was all you could hear. This was it. You were going to die.

Of course, like any cliche movie or novel, you felt something stop you from falling. Someone had caught you. Your immediate response was to cling to whoever it was, thinking it was Peter but it wasn't.

"Hey kid, I caught her," Tony Stark's voice sounded and you opened your eyes to see the familiar red and gold suit. The man soon landed on a balcony, setting you down just as Peter swung over, tackling you in a strong hug. When he hugged you, you could hear the small sniffles from his crying and how his breath hitched in his throat. It made your heart tighten and you hugged him back tightly.

"Don't do that-"

"Nuh-uh, don't give me that stupid talk about how I shouldn't have come out here and not have helped you. You were out of web fluid, I could tell so I got you some," you cut him off, pulling from the hug and giving him a stern look.

He hesitantly whispered," Thank you."

Now, it was your second year of college. You and Peter lived together peacefully as very close friends, but while things were going well for you, Peter was having a very tough week. For starter's, he completely forgot about a test he had and struggled to find a time to make it up. Second, his patrols were getting longer and it was obvious he wasn't getting enough rest. He missed two other days of classes before you finally decided that you should help him out with some simple things.

Folding the last clothing item he had stashed away in his laundry you finished washing, you heard the glass balcony door open and close. Turning to face Peter, you frowned at how tired and exhausted he looked once he took off his mask. His eyes softened almost when seeing the basket of folded laundry on the table and his lips tugged on a frown.

"Y/n you didn't have to do that," he began, a certain sadness in his voice. "I could have done it earlier-"

You shook your head, walking over to him and taking the mask that he held in his hands. "No, Peter. I was happy to do it. You've had such a hard week. Let me just do something for you. I made dinner and after you shower, we can eat dinner and watch Star Wars or something. You need a break."'

Peter's eyes glinted with gratitude and he nodded lightly. "Thank you, y/n. Thank you so much. I don't deserve you."

"It was nothing. Now go shower," you smiled, walking back to where the laundry basket was and setting it by his bedroom door before heading back to get the dinner ready. You may or may have not stolen a certain recipe from Aunt May, knowing it was his favorite. You wanted to cheer him up, so you put lots of effort into making him happy that night.

About fifteen minutes later, Peter came in dressed in a plain t-shirt and some sweatpants, taking his seat at the table across from you as he began to eat. He glanced over at you, watching you eat so mindfully and silently before beginning to realize something.

No matter what, you had always been there for him. There was the time he forgot his science project and you brought it for him because he was once again fighting crime before school. Then there was the time you stitched him up after big fights, taking care of him when you needed to. Another favor. Then the time you risked your life to get him his needed web fluid. You almost died and it scared him to death because Peter knew for a fact he couldn't lose you. And now, you had done his long-overdue laundry and made dinner for him. Peter was soon coming across and realization, something he should have noticed sooner.

He loved you.

It made so much sense to him. The fact you never left his side for anyone or anything. You did such kind things for him even when he didn't deserve it. It also explained how his gaze always softened when looking at you almost as if you could relax him without putting any effort to. You were the one person who looked out for him because even when you couldn't you still tried. He loved that about you. You were the only person that kept him going. That allowed him to have the strength to stand back up against his opponents.

All it took was a few small favors for him to realize that.

━━₊˚.༄ okay, this has been my favorite to
write honestly. i got a lot of appreciation for
it on tumblr and i hope you all enjoy it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.3K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
158K 5.6K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.2M 49.4K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...