Love... What Bullshit!!!

由 Navya_Mishra

Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill i... 更多

Part 1
Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18:
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35:
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
😡😡😡
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Question!
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Hang in there...
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Thanks!
Epilogue!
There?
New Story Alert: The Fall...

Part 66

10.4K 964 176
由 Navya_Mishra

Sorry Sorry Sorry!!!
I know I m late! No need to remind me of that....

Bare with my bad timings and enjoy the update! Don't forget to comment about ur views!!!

Lots of Love💕💕💕
Navya

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Nandini: Manik I m fine... U need to stop hovering around!
Nandini groaned making Manik glare at her for the hundredth time as he bent lower and touched her forehead to check her temperature.

Manik: U r still warm! U must be cold, I'll get u another blanket.

Nandini: Urgh... No! I m fine, just relax for a bit, will u? Anyways, I don't need it coz I m gonna just get up and freshen up. I stink of puke and I wanna change....

Manik: Shut up Nandini.... Just keep on lying there. It was just half an hour ago that u were barely able to stand on ur own.
Manik said sternly but softly making her groan.

Nandini: But I stink!!
Nandini whined as Manik sighed shaking his head. He got up from her side, pulling her blankets to a side as he wrapped his right arm under her knees and the other on her back, lifting her up in Bridal style.

Nandini clinged onto him because of his sudden move as he walked straight into the closet. Making her sit on the chair in the middle, he threw a towel towards her and turned towards her side, to pull out some clothes for her.

Manik: This?
He asked picking up one of her casual home clothes.

Nandini: No...
Nandini cringed looking at it and turned away before seeing one of Manik's T-shirts kept on her left as she pulled it out.

Nandini: This... Just pick out some shorts from my side!

Manik: That's my T-shirt...
Manik said raising his brows as her back as Nandini shrugged.

Nandini: I like it. Ur clothes are always cozy and warm.

A smile crept onto Manik's face at her casual comment, as he turned to the other side hiding it from her and looked for her shorts.

Manik: Where are ur shorts?

Nandini: Bottom left!
He heard her say as he leaned down and ruffled through her stuff to find the said pair of shorts. Moving her stuff here and there, his fingers layed on the bright red piece of cloth kept at the back, almost hidden from everyone's eyes. He pulled out the cloth only to cough out loud as he realized what it was. He controlled himself and cleared his throat before turning to face Nandini with the dress material in his hands.

Manik: Umn... Nandini??

Nandini turned to look up at him only to broaden her eyes as she took in the image of him holding up the little piece of lingerie that she had bought before their trip.

Nandini: Manik.... Put that back!She snapped at him, she voice coming out shrilled on her utter embarrassment.

Manik: Umn.. U... Umn, This?
Manik spoke up in a question yet curiosity seemed clear in his voice making Nandini shake her head.

Nandini: What?? Curious? Embarrassed? Yeah, now imagine ur Mom standing by my side in a store full of these as she picked out which one would her son like the most!

Nandini said lying to him about Nyonika selecting but still just the fact that her mother-in-law took her to Victoria's Secret was enough for her. She saw a similar reaction on Manik as his eyes broadened and the tips of his ears turned red making nandini smirk,Nandini: And just for ur information, that red one was her first choice!

Manik immediately threw the thing back inside as he picked up a short and flung it towards Nandini before moving to exit the closet. As he spoke up without looking up at her,Manik: Freshen up fast, and just call me out if u need help!

Nandini shook her head in amusment at him before making a face at the still clearly visible bright red color between her clothes when she heard a slight knock on the closet door.Nandini: Yes!

Manik opened up the door, sticking his head in to look at her as he smiled broadly,Manik: By the way, just for the record! Mom really does know me well, red is so my choice...

Nandini's eyes literally bulged out of their sockets as Manik winked at her before closing the door behind him as she heard his laughter on the other side, making her snap out of shock as she shouted,
Nandini: JERK!!
------------------------------

Later that day, Nandini was sleeping peacefully in her room when she felt someone caressing her hair, checking her forehead for fever.

A smile crept onto her face as she swatted the hand away from her forehead.
Nandini: Get a job u idiot! I m fine... Stop worrying!

"I think, ur temperature doesn't agree with u!"
She heard the person say as her eyes snapped open and she attempted to sit up.

Nandini: Dad!!

Harsh: Hey hey... Don't get up! U still have high fever.

Nandini followed his words and gave hin a faint smile whatever she could manage.
Nandini: How come u are here?

Harsh: Can't an old man check on his little girl? Wanna hit me for that too?
Harsh teased her making her realize that she hit his hand.

Nandini: Ohh shit... Sorry Dad! I thought it was Manik. He has been worrying too much since the morning! He thinks I m a 5 year old who needs constant care.

Harsh: He just loves u a little too much.... Relax! And enjoy it while it lasts. In fact, I'll give u an idea..... This is the best opportunity, tell him whatever u want or any work u wish to get done. And then sit and relax!

Both of them burst out laughing at it as harsh high fived her.

Manik: Stop giving her ideas! U should be in my team Dad...
They heard Manik's voice behind them as he entered the room with a bowl of soup on a tray and kept it on the table.

Dad: Ur team??? Nah... I think both me and ur Mom are happy in Nandini's team for now.

Manik rolled his eyes at him and picked up the bowl when Harsh took it from his hand.
Harsh: Come on! Now I'll feed my baby girl.

Manik helped Nandini sit up as she shook her head,
Nandini: Arey Dad its fine.... I can eat myself!

Harsh: Shh... Open up now!
Harsh said sternly forwarding a spoonful towards her as Nandini simply ate it.

The three of them sat together talking as Harsh made her finish the soup.

The entire day passed on with all of them taking extensive care of Nandini and as much as she told them not to worry, somewhere deep down the line it touched her heart as nothing else.

Almost all her life, she had taken care of herself through sick and sin, without anyone's help. She never expected anyone to stand by her side on such times and here this family was, treating her like a kid at just a simple infection.

She knew she couldn't have been luckier in life, but then a question came rushing to she mind, taking space in between all the happy thoughts.... There were these bold words right in the middle.
"DID SHE ACTUALLY DESERVE THEM!!!"
-------------------------------------

Flash

Flash

Honk!

Honk!

Thud.... Pain

Crash!!!

NANDINI........

Nandini jerked awake on the all too familiar voice. Soaking in sweat, she looked all around the room, the images from her dream fresh in her mind.

She turned towards the bed side table and saw the time, 5:00 am!!!

Nandini.........
The voice shouting out her name again came back to her. A shiver ran down her body as she wiped off the tears flowing down her eyes. Looking at her side, she saw Manik sleeping peacefully, for once keeping his arms to himself as she wasn't well.

She ripped off the blanket off her body and got up only to buckle backwards as she felt her head spinning. Taking a few deep breaths she controlled herself and walked into the closet, picking up a pair of sweat pants and changed out of her shorts.

Moving out of the room silently, she walked down the stairs in a daze and soon moved out of the Malhotra Mansion. Getting herself into the car, she let her tears flow down back before starting the car.

"This is it.... I can't do it anymore!"
She whispered to herself as she drove outside the Mansion, for once thankful that the guard was asleep.

Driving through the Mumbai roads aimlessly, the entire day revolved in her head. Manik's extensive obsession with her taking rest, Harsh and Nyonika's care, Rishab's repeated calls to check on her.... Everything kept on going and going when finally a voice resonated above all. That familiar cry for her name!
Nandini.....

Shaking her head to let go of the dreadful images, she tried to put down the thoughts of her dream. The loud crash, the wailing, the voice....

She felt her head spinning again making her close her eyes momentarily to control herself when she heard tires stretching on the road, multiple loud honks followed by. She opened up her eyes in alert, turning the steering wheel completely to the side as the awfully similar accident from her dream filled up her eyes.

The car jolted forward in full-speed before getting onto something as she felt immense pain in her head on the impact. Her entire body raging in discomfort as she took in the condition of her car totally ruffled up and now lying sideways. Her body hanging in the air just held up by the seat belt as she felt a warm liquid on her forehead.

The same voice from her dream came back to her as her mind cleared off everything before she gave into the numb pain, letting go finally.
-------------------------

Manik's pov:

The uneasy dryness of my throat made me open my eyes from my sleep for the need of water. I turned to the side and picked up the glass of water taking up a few sips to ease my throat.

I hope Nandini's fever has decreased by now. She has been declining it, but I can see it on her face that she is not fine.

Though its simple food poisoning the doctor clearly told me about the infection in her stomach. He said she'll be feeling dizzy and nauseous for atleast 2-3 days.

Turning to the other side, I saw the bed empty and cold. That means its been some time that Nandini had left the bed, is she fine?

Getting up from the bed, I checked the washroom and closet but found it empty. The clock on the wall showed it to be 6:30 in the morning, where can she be at this time. Nandini was not a morning person and no one knew it better than me. Getting out of the room, I checked for her downstairs in the living room, kitchen, poolside, garden but found her no where. Calling on her cell phone I continued looking for her around the house as I felt anxiety take over me.

Manik: Nandini.... Nandini....

I called out everywhere looking frantically when I saw Mom walking out of her room,
Nyonika: What happened? Why are u shouting so early in the morning Manik?

Manik: I don't know where Nandini is.... I hv searching the entire house, she is no where!
I told her before asking the servants about her whereabouts who simply told me that they had arrived just a few minutes back and didn't see her since then. I continued calling her phone and asked them to get the guard.

Manik: Did Nandini go out somewhere?
I asked him directly as soon as he entered when the guard simply declined to me.

Servant: Sir... Nandini Madam's phone! It was ringing in ur bedroom...
Said another servant as she ran down the stairs and handed the phone to me.

Manik: Where the hell is she!
I groaned as worry took over me. God only knows where this girl is!

Guard: Sir... Madam's car is not outside!
The guard came back in making me look up immediately. As I asked,

Manik: But how can she go without u seeing her?

Guard: Umn.... Sir... I... I'm sorry sir! I must have fallen asleep.

He shuttered in front of me, making me glare at him furiously before picking up my phone again as I dialed Rishab's number. Asking him if Nandini was there, I sighed at the negative response and disconnected. Checking for her whereabouts with Aliya and Cabir as well, I finally decided to go and look for her.

Manik: I have to go find her!

Harsh: But where are u going?
Dad asked me, looking equally worried along with Mom as they stood in front of me. 

Where was I gonna find her??
The Hill??
Marine Drive??
Home??
Office??
Her regular cafe?? No, that must me closed so early in the morning!

Manik: I don't know! I have a few places in mind. I'll just have to see...

Harsh: I'll come along with u...

Manik: No Dad... U stay here!!! Umn... No, Mom u stay here in case she comes and Dad could u plz check if she went home. I mean I don't think she would go there without me, but she could be at the flat.
I said to him as he nodded. I handed him over my pair of keys as I rushed out of the house to find her. 

All I knew that I wanted her to be Okay! She was not at all well last night, and I really don't know what made her drive out of the house when she was clearly not even able to stand on her own. I took the route of the Hill, the one going through Marine Drive and kept on looking around. In the meantime, I got calls from Cabir and Rishab asking if I got her as all of them reached the Malhotra Mansion. 

Something in my heart was telling me that Nandini wasn't fine but I kept on pushing it at the back of my mind, not really ready to accept it. 

She had to be fine!!! 
She just had to be!!!

The moment I reached the hill, I checked for her car but was again disappointed. Still, running through the trees, I followed the trail to reach our spot hoping to find her sitting on the rock enjoying the beautiful view apparently sitting there since sunrise. I finally reached the clearing, huffing for my breath to find the place clear and untouched.

The exact same minute, I heard my phone ringing and pulled it out to see Dad calling,
Manik: Hello yes Dad....

Harsh: Manik.... I checked ur house! She isn't here....
He said making my worst fears come true. I didn't know any other place where she could be if not for these. 

Harsh: Hello! Manik?

Manik: Huh.. Yes?

Harsh: Listen son... Just come home, I m sure Nandini too would be coming back soon, she must have a reason for going out like this!
He said calmly making me nod at him before I disconnected the call. The drive back home was short as I continued looking for her everywhere, but didn't find anything. All my friends where already at the Malhotra Mansion by the time I reached back and so was Rishab!

Manik: Rishab... By any chance, do u know any place where she could be? Some friend, some spot, anything!

Rishab: No jiju.... Nothing! She was always with u everytime, I don't know where she could be!

Aliya: Disappearing like this is so not nandini! She is always the responsible one, and I have never seen her anywhere without her phone.

I sat on the sofa, nodding at her finally taking into the words of my heart shouting that she wasn't fine. When I heard Mom ask me,

Nyonika: Manik.... Did something happen? I mean, did the two of u fight or argue or something last night? Why would she just go somewhere so early in the morning like this??

Manik: Fight.... No Mom! Nothing happened. We never argue or anything, and even if we do, it is on something as silly as her not liking the cloths I wear, or me not willing to eat something that she does.

I told her immediately thinking about last night as her illness again came back to my mind.
Manik: She was not even able to stand on her feet yesterday! I don't know why, but I have a feeling that she is not fine.... I just want to know where she is.

Looking down at my watch I saw the time to be 7:30 as I asked Cabir to call the guards at office and check for her over there.

Pacing to and fro in the living room, I kept my gaze fixed at the door, waiting for her to walk in any moment. Another half an hour passed with no sign of her when I heard my phone ring on the table, cabir lifted it up and said,
Cabir: Its some unknown number on ur work number!

I sighed in defeat at it knowing Nandini would never call me on my work number knowing I rarely receive any calls for Fab5.

Aliya: Arey pick it up na... Maybe its her!

Manik: She won't call on that number... And I m in no mood to talk to anyone else right now!
I replied to her as I turned back towards the door.

"Hello!"
I heard Cabir said and knew that he had received the call when the person from the other side spoke on the speaker. It was some girl who asked,

Girl: Hello! Can I talk to Manik sir?

I sighed knowing its not her voice and turned towards Cabir,
Manik: Its not her Man! Just disconnected it.

Cabir: Manik's not available for now... U-

Guy: Sir sir... Its about ur wife!
I heard a guy's rushed voice this time probably recognising my voice, as all of us immediately alerted at his words.

Manik: What? Where is she?
I asked her directly, taking the phone from Cabir's hand.

Guy: City Hospital! She met with an accident....

Manik: Stay there I m on my way....
I told her before disconnecting the call as I rushed outside. I faintly heard the others footsteps too behind me, but didn't look. Cabir and Mukti entered the car with me, as I rushed through the door. Just one thing going on in my head, "She met with an accident!"

Covering the entire route to the hospital in daze, I rushed inside with Cabir and Mukti, watching Dhruv Aliya Rishab and Mom-Dad too getting out of another car.

Before I could ask for her at the reception I heard a guy call me out. Turning towards his voice, I saw a group of two teenage guys and a girl standing there.

Guy: Sir we called u!
Said one of them, but my mind turned numb the moment I took in his clothes. His shirt completely stained with blood over it made my feet stop on its track. Even his friend on the side, had hus clothes smudged in dirt and blood.

Cabir: Where is she?
I heard Cabir ask them as they started walking with all of us right on their trail.

"The doctors have her in the ICU! She hit her head pity hard on the windshield... She is quite critical."
The girl informed us in a slow voice making it sound almost like a whisper but he words resonated loud and clear in my head.

We reached the end of the corridor, the word ICU written on top of the room. I entered the room straight, only to stop on my feet as I took in the view in front of me. Nandini was lying on the bed, the entire team of doctors working around her. An oxygen mask on her face, her head covered with bandages.

Doctor: U are not allowed here... Plz wait outside.
I heard the doctor tell me as I snapped back in my senses. I looked up at him as he pushed me outside with the help of another nurse. I felt Cabir's hand on my back as he held me, when I felt my knees buckle up and stumped on the bench.

Before I knew, tears flowed down my eyes just the image of her on the hospital bed flashing in front of my eyes again and again. My gaze shifted onto the guys as I stared at their shirts before pointing it out,
Manik: Is that... Is that her....

The first one nodded at my unsaid question,
Guy: Yes, that's her blood.

I rubbed my hands onto my face before hiding my face into my palms to cover my tears when I heard dad's voice asking them.
Dad: What happened?

"We our college camp starting today. So we were all on our way there! Somewhere near the Mumbai-Bangalore highway our car was a few meters behind Ma'am's. I don't know how and why but her car didn't seem much in control, she was swaying it a bit too much. There was a truck coming from the other side, the driver honked a number of times, Ma'am steering the car immediately in the opposite direction but she hit the pavement, and the car turned onto the passenger side, before sliding through the road and finally hitting a tree. "

I heard multiple gasps around me, mostly from Mom and Aliya as the guy continued,
"The truck driver didn't stop but we all parked ours to a side and rushed towards her car. The windshield was completely shattered, we could see that Ma'am was badly injured. It took us a few minutes to somehow get her out of the ruffled up car, but I think we were right on time, because by the time we got her to our car, we saw her car burst up in fire!"

More tears came down my eyes as I felt my entire body vibrate. I kept my face firm against my palms not at all looking up at them.
"Her face was covered in blood so none of us recognized her, neither did she have any phone or ID on her. All we know by now is that her head injury is serious and also that she had dislocated her shoulder and 2 or 3 of her ribs are cracked by the impact. She had lost a great amount of blood but luckily our friend had the same blood group, he is inside right now donating. He went in and saw her after the doctors had cleaned her face, so he recognized her as ur wife from the pictures in the papers!"

I felt a hand on my back, making me realize how much I was shivering as my silent tears changing into sobs while cabir pulled me into a hug.

Cabir: She'll be completely alright! I m sure she will be...

Manik: I almost lost her Cabir! I almost lost her.... U heard him, a few minutes more and I would have lost her forever.....
I replied back to him speaking out my fears out loud.
---------------------------------------------

What happened to nandini???

Who was it in her dream??

Why did she leave!!

Wait for the next update to get all ur answers!😅😅😅

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

50.1K 2.4K 12
This is my first story trying to write. It is just for fun from my side. This track will start from Nandini admitted in hospital.
79.2K 4.9K 62
Manan ff A beautiful game of destiny So this is my first story hope you guys like it This story is about two people who are best friends and did no...
153K 7.9K 30
Manik and Nandini were in love with each other ... they were inseparable. After so many difficulties and problems they had came together but sometime...
10.9K 704 22
Story of incomplete love of nandini from college Story will start from present time (means fab5, navya and nandini become successful in life) where a...