Follow Your Heart (Discontinu...

By SilentAnemone

Elsa Arendelle and Anna Arendelle are actresses from Disney Inc. This year they're going to New York where th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3 New York
Chapter 4 : True Love ?
Important not an update
Chapter 5

Chapter 2 Flight to NewYork

307 7 0
By SilentAnemone

Elsa's pov

I woke up early because I don't like being late.

then I remembered Jack I thought he's nice ....I mean he embarrassed me right in front of the managers and directors . I really hate him now. he's so annoying . Wait what ...why am I thinking of him .Never mind I take a quick shower and wore my new outfit .( in the picture) .
I put my hair into French braid .

I went downstairs to the dining room and ate my breakfast. I sighed I really missed Anna .
I hope she's happy there.

Then I remembered something ...today's the flight to NewYork . glad I already packed my stuff. I'm really going to miss Norway again.

My phone vibrated . who's calling early in the morning ugh. Who's calling me?
It's ......an unknown number . now who is this idiot ?

❄️-Elsa. ❔-someone
❄️- hello?
❔-hey there .....you're early
❄️-excuse me ....Who are you?
❔-I can't tell you ...you'll freak out
❄️- answer me
❔-no
❄️-Who the heck are you?
❔-You have forgotten me easily
❄️- Answer me you're just wasting my time
❔-secret Els
❄️- but-*call ended *

Ugh. Who's this stalker? I can tell that it's a boy because of his voice . I know I heard that voice before .

And how did he get my number?. So weird. Then someone interrupted my thoughts .

" Hey Els , " Someone said then I looked at the door . he was standing there smiling. what's he doing here?

" Jack ..what are you doing here? " I said confused. Is he going to embarrass me here ? or is he going to annoy me?

" Our managers said that I should pick you up and let's go we're going to be late to our flight ."he said then grabbed my hand and pulled me to the limo.
He should know I'm wearing heels.
" Where's my stuff?" I asked .

" It's there already ......I sent it to the airport" he said then pulled me inside. does he know how to be a gentleman. ugh.
I was about to sat far away from him but he grabbed my arm and pulled me next to him. ugh. what's all with the grabbing and pulling?

Then I quickly sat down but failed he pulled me again then made me sit on his lap. ugh . then he hugged me again.
To be honest I'm really annoyed . let's just hope that there's no traffic so that he won't hugged me again. I'm glad not one saw this .

if the paparazzi saw this my reputation is ruined.

Then after a few minutes the driver said " Ms. Arendelle there's a traffic ahead of us. it might take 30 minutes "
What?! This is the worst day of my life!

I immediately pushed Jack and was about to sit somewhere but he pulled me close to him again . then there's a flash . what the? I looked at Jack and saw him taking a picture of us.

"I'm gonna post this ..on.Facebook " he said as he smirked .

"What?! No ...no....please no" I said then saw him looked at me and kissed my cheek then he took a picture again with me. ugh. can this day got any worse .

" Already did" he said then chuckled .

" what?!you're so-" he cut off what I'm supposed to say .

"Handsome ...cute" he said . ugh this guy is so annoying .

" Annoying and immature" I said glaring at him.

" I'm can annoying sometimes and fun " he said proudly . really? Sometimes?
Then my texted Anna.

❄️- Anna .I'm really annoyed by you know who

Still no reply .I was just finding something on Google when something caught my eye. what the? No
That's the one that Jack took a picture with him losing my cheek and there's a lot of likes ...no no... I read the comments . Some comment are like these:

" omg ...there's so cute together"
" The guy is so lucky"
" Is that Jack Frost ? And Elsa Arendelle "
" Omg ...they're kissing inside the limo ❤️"
" Yeah they're . "
" We need a ship name for them"
" Jack+ Elsa = Jelsa"
" Jelsa ...more more more"
" I wish they is a movie about Jelsa"

I stopped reading the comments my reputation is ruined because of this idiot . ugh..especially the comment the said that we are kissing inside the limo. Yuck .what is wrong with people now a days ?

" What's wrong snowflake ?" He said hugging me again. ugh. could he stopped ruining my life.
" Everything is wrong! Don't you know that it's your fault" I said .
" my fault?" He said confused.

"Here .read that" I said as I hand him my phone and he read it. then he looked shocked.
" I told you . all your fault" I murmured

Then he smiled . what?
" You should know that if they thought all of this is real my fangirls will stop chasing me. you now that same with you. Well ..lets just act it and no offense . it's kinda cute." he said then put his left left arm on my shoulder.
" What-"

" We're here Ms. Arendelle "the driver said and we got out of the limo and saw fans . fanboys and fangirls and saw someone fans have a tarpaulin saying:
________________
JELSA 4EVER ! 💙❄️
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
MAKE IT REAL ❄️❄️
---------------------------

Gosh . then Jack hold my hand and escorted me until we're in front of Mr. Yu and Mrs. Lay I saw them smiling like idiots .

" I knew this would happen Mr. Yu said then hugged the two of us. What will happen? What.

" I knew we made the right choice" Mrs. Lay said .

" What do you mean the right choice ?" I asked confused . I can't understand .
" Well since we saw that someone posted a photo of Jack kissing Elsa's cheek and sown other photos of you two and many people saw it. it became popular . " Mr. Yu said then I was about to say something but someone yelled my name.

" Elsa! I'm coming too " someone said then I turned around and saw Anna ,my sister smiling . Then she hugged me and I hugged back.

" I'm so happy and I'm coming with you guys . in going to watch. I'm so excited."she said squealing .
" Wait I thought your busy " I said confused.

" You should know that the movie is done ....I mean I'm not busy anymore but when I saw the pictures in the internet I'm so happy" she said jumping up and down.

Then Anna grabbed Jack and my hand and pulled us close together . ugh then Anna took a picture . I saw Jack blushes a little. I pushed him away from me and my phone vibrated .
It's Punzie .

Punzie-☀️
Elsa-❄️
☀️-Elsa?
❄️-Hey Punzie it's been a year since I last saw you
☀️-yeah ...guess what something sad
❄️- what
☀️- well Mike never liked me *sobs* I thought all of this was real
❄️- it's okay
☀️- I want to quit
❄️- you can't and if you quit , what are you going to do?
☀️- I'm going back to my parents and take care of our company
❄️- you sure you'll be okay
☀️- Yeah I feel a lot better , thanks Elsa bye.
❄️- bye Punz

After Punzie called Jack grabbed my phone. what the?
"Well be late " he said then grabbed my hand and I grabbed Anna's hand . What's his problem?

(Inside the private plane )

I sat beside Anna to the back and Jack to my right . It might get worse.
" Elsa" Anna said poking me with her finger . I turned around to face her .
"What is it ? Anna" I said annoyed .

" Well since you have a boyfriend already and I have too . can you two get married already after your movie" she said . What?!

" He's not....I'm not......were not" I said . I'm really confused . I was about to say something when Jack spoke.
" Of course , right snowflake"
" Anna don't listen to him , it's not-"

" Don't lie snowflake , it's the truth" he said then winked . ugh I knew he's teasing me again.
" Yes, I'll go to sleep "Anna said .

I waited a few minutes for her to sleep and she's asleep .

" Jack , What did you do ?! " I said . I'm really angry now.
" Nothing and in just teasing you and by the way no one can resist me" he said proudly.

" Except for me and stop making my life worse . Now I'm so dead " I said .
" Lies" he murmured .

" What?! It's the truth and no one will love a fool like like you!" I said . I hope he'll understand .
" Ouch that hurts" he said pretending that he's hurt.

" You should know that when you make a promise to her or just a simple thing about marriage and stuff she'll never talk to me again and it's your fault" I said as I glared at him.

" Ok , I'm sorry and I think we should tell her" he said then I smiled.

" Anna" I said as I wake her up.
" What is it Elsa?" She said as she yawned .

" We have a question for you ? " I said

" What is it?"
" If you found out that he's not my boyfriend today's , and we made a promise what are you going to do?" I said nervously .

" I'm going to be mad .so mad that I'll force you two to get married and if you don't want I'll punch him in the face" she said then fell asleep.

" Uh oh" I murmured .
" She'll punch me" Jack said then he laughed.

" Well she punched her boyfriend on the face when he cheated on her" I said then saw him shocked.
" If I were you . you should apologize" I said then he wake up Anna again.

" For the second time what is it?" She said annoyed .

" I have something to tell you, we are not together and the whole in relationship thing wasn't real ...so sorry" he sis then Anna's face turned into a frown.

" What! I should have known" she said then added" whether you like it or not the two of you are going to marry each other and promise me that because you two lied to me and tomorrow's my birthday . Please "she said
" Anna...I I don't know " I said

" We'll arrange marriage then because you two hurt my feelings "she said then started to cry.
"Anna stop crying " I said but it only made it worse . I don't know what to do.
" Please promise just please" Anna said crying like a baby.

Sometimes she can be a little annoying.
" Okay okay I promise since tomorrow's your birthday " I said as I gave Jack "I'm sorry "look.
" It's okay Elsa , for your sister" he said then smiled.

" Yey...I'm so happy this is the best birthday gift evah , thanks " Anna said squealing .
Them I saw Jack laughing like an idiot . Ugh.

" Jack please take care of my sister and if you made her cry your dead" Anna said as she raised her fist. I saw jack gulped and nervously said " O-Of course I promise "

"Well it's your promise and I didn't said that you'll promise but keep that promise or this will hit your lovely face" she said raising her fist .

"Thank you Jelsa I love the gift " she said then fell asleep.
" Jack why did you promised , ugh sometimes I hate you " I murmured and looked to away. I glance at him and .

"I'll never break a promise Snowflake" he said then winked . What ! Can he stop flirting with me . So annoying .

" Annoying and handsome" he said smirking. Did I said my thoughts out loud ??
" Yes you did Els and me...flirting you ....hahaha you got to be kidding me ?" He said as he laughed.
I thought so but I guess I'm wrong .

Now he's making me angry and I really want to pushed him out of the plane so he could die. I mean he's so annoying , who knows what I might do to him. He doesn't know anything about me when I'm mad .

It's not like I can kill someone but I can be a bad girl , I mean I miss high school some how . When I was in High school everyone called me Snow queen because I'm cold .

Yeah there were right but I can be fun too. I just don't have time for fun. Just like my papa always said " Conceal don't feel , Don't let them know" and I have a new one " Don't believe it's real ,nothing's real "

Because Punzie fell in love with her partner in the movie " Fallen" she said that she love him and she thought that he loves her back buts he found out that he didn't even loved her .

She was so heartbroken and she quit . I feel sorry for her. I told her " If he loves you ,don't love him. If you love him ,he doesn't love you" she was so confused of what I said but it means that if you love him and you hoped that he'll love you , there might be a chance that you'll fall for someone else and if he loves you ,don't love him because you'll only get hurt .

She even told me that Love will find a way . I don't get her.

" Elsa" Jack said snapping his fingers that made me snapped out of my thoughts.

"What?! " I said annoyed.

" Nothing you in a deep thought ...so what are thinking about? Well obviously you're thinking about me " he said then kissed my nose. What ?
" What?-"

" Jack Frost nipping on your nose " he said as he chuckled.
"Hahahaha. , Very funny Frost " I said as I playfully punched him on his shoulder. He's quite interesting but ....you know what I mean. Ugh.

" Would you guys stop flirting ? And you two can just sleep without disturbing me." Anna said half asleep .

" Your an idiot " I whispered to Jack and he laughed quietly . Glad he knows.

" Yeah I love you Elsa" he said then smiled. What ??......I don't know what to say ...

" What?" I said confused and a bit nervous .
" Just Kidding .......Hahaha that I got you good . No one can prank me" he said as he laughed. God I hate him so much ....I was a little disappointed about his prank but just like I said "Don't believe it's real, nothing is real" .

Jack's pov

Hahaha I thought she'll never believe it but she fell for it. Who would love her anyway? Hahahaha ...I laughed so hard.

" Jack ...when I first saw you I thought your nice , cute , gentleman and now I knew I was wrong . Your just a fool anyway"she said looking down. Did she just ? I've been teasing her since. I feel so ashamed.

" I'm ....so sorry for treating you like that and I'm so so sorry Elsa " I said as I was about to hug her but she threw something wet on my hair. What the?

" Hahaha pranked you Frost , and don't worry it's only water." She said as she laughed at me. Ugh .i thought all she said was real but it wasn't . I'm such an idiot for believing .

I'm so angry now.I was warming up to her but look at what she did, she pranked me back. . Ugh

"You know Elsa , I want to be your friend" I said then smiled .

" Frost I know it's a prank again and FYI I'm not going to believe you just like what I said Don't believe it's real, Nothing is real" she said then looked away . The night was peaceful but I can't get the things that she said out of my mind.

Don't believe it's real, Nothing is real

Why can't she believe me.

__________________________
Author's note

Sorry for not updating for a while I've been so busy . I'll make a a bit longer chapter then. I'll try to update tomorrow . :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

789K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
168K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
158K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
299K 9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...