BakuDeku: His little Deku !!D...

By LovelyLittleAspen

Izuku and Bakugou used to be friends, until he started bullying him. But one day, things change. *THIS IS AN... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A/N
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
AN
baby!!
authors note!
authors note
Secrets
authors note
Secrets pt2
authors note
update on my son
Bartholomews birthday!!!
Authors note
Truth
another authors note
I'm sorry

A/N

11.4K 120 8
By LovelyLittleAspen

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update, I've been dealing with a lot recently. Minor complications in the pregnancy but other than that everything is going well. 

No need to worry, I just wanted to explain that if I'm late updating or I just don't update there's a reason.
I'm dealing with bullshit from my school and the hospital I was at the other day. The dr told me I'm on bedrest but when I turned my paperwork in to the school, the school called to verify it. The hospital then said that they had never treated me and that I wasn't a patient there, even though I had the paperwork saying otherwise. So now I have to go through another dr before I can do anything. Hospitals suck.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading the chapter I just posted!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 2.4K 37
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬; 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞�...
354K 30.9K 89
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
277K 13K 90
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
562K 8.9K 124
You can clearly tell who my favorite drivers are....