Cursed ( Meliodas X Reader )

By Bunniesjungkoo

Y/N she's an supreme diety who went to earth to fight the demon clan. Meliodas , prince of darkness, bumps i... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
8. Its the power within
9. Mentality
10. Blush
Valentines
11. Ale and Fights
12. Meets
13. Meliodas the love
14. Ara
15. Blaze
16. Headache
17. Naive/lil A
18.Date night
19. Family
20. Mom
21. Next page ~ In My Head ~
23. Finale
Filler - Christmas Special
24
25
26.
27. Epilogue

22. Bedtime story

3.6K 105 50
By Bunniesjungkoo

Heya ! Sorry for such late notice......
I think I'm getting sick now 😷

This might be boring or kinda everywhere 🤷‍♀️
—-

"What do you mean it was taken ?! " My best friend shouted at me.

"I mean, as in it was there one day then the next it vanished. You were right, I think he is on their team.." I felt my eyes cloud with sadness, as my best friend tried her/his best to look sincere.

"Look; I know we had that huge fight last time. I was just angry that you wouldn't listen to me, but now that was in the past. We've been friends forever- literally. Not like I'd just throw it away from one fight." She/he gave me a small smile and placed her/his hand on my shoulder.

"Well I hope you'll still be my friend after I say this." Concern flew across her face, as she slightly frowned. Fidgeting with my fingers, I cast my gaze towards the shiny ground. Trying to look anywhere but her/his eyes.

"What's wrong ?" She/he stepped closer to me , bending down slightly to get a better view of my face.

Sighing I take deep breathes.

"Just don't tell anyone please ? I still need to think about my next step. But it's something I rather focus on after our battle." She/he nods her/his head and my response.

Making her/his pinky promise me, I take another minute to myself to get ready to tell her what I've been needing to let out.

"This will be either amazing or terrible to you; I want to stay in the human world a lot longer- possibly for life. Don't get me wrong I'll visit- but the humans are so interesting." I babbled on.

"Whew- honestly I don't see what you see in those weirdos. They have no wings, no powers and all they do is eat, fight and get drunk." She/he rolled her/his eyes.

"Yea but each one of them is different, I want to travel the land with-" meliodas. Looks like that won't happen for awhile.

"With him I'm guessing ?" I slowly bring my eyes to her/his face. I had a frown and my eyes were gloomy. Slowly I nodded my head.

"But I have to forget him. What he did is unforgivable to both humankind and the angels." Everything felt like it was going to fast for me. Just one moment I was beyond ecstatic , now I'm about to plan someone's death.

"So what's the plan now ?" She/he crossed her/his hand in front of themself and raise an eyebrow at me.

"Simple- we get ready to fight. I mean I can feel the last fight coming. We must prepare everything for this battle and give it our all. We must for life. We'll meet as dawn tomorrow- send word. This will be our last meeting before the battlefield."

"Alright I'll send out the message. For now enjoy your time with Elizabeth." Nodding my head I turn around and head back home. "Just if he comes back act as if nothing happened." Nodding my head one last time, I raise my hand to give a slight goodbye wave.

Elizabeth, I promise to protect you for eternity

-

"Finaalllyyy ! You're home ! " looking down to see a giggling Elizabeth and a sick looking cat.

"What happened to him ?" I start to poke hawk around , making him groan in pain.

"I think I fed him to much." She whispered.

"What do you mean you fed him too much ?" I looked at the petite girl to see her twirling her fingers while looking at her surroundings.

"Well you see, he looked hungry so I got him food, but he wasn't eating it !! So I opened his mouth to feed him.." her voice got quitter as she continued to talk, she gave me a small smile as if apologizing. Sighing I ruffle her hair and slowly pick up Hawk.

"Well at least he isn't hungry." I turn to smile at her. Her face lightens up and she giggles.

"Now let's go put Hawk somewhere comfy so he can rest." She nods her head at me while running up the stairs.

"I'll prepare a bed for him !!" She shouts as she continues to run down the hall.

Now that I think about it- I feel as though everything is happening to fast.

I look down at Hawk, snuggled into my arms. A small smile forms

What would I do without you? You're practically my family

But first I need to find more information on, meliodas.

-
"I hope he doesn't die from over eating."

"Elizabeth!" My eyes widen at her sentence, "have some faith in him. He has been through worse-trust me." I place my arm around her shoulder as I stare at the fat cat on its back drooling.

One day I'll turn him into a damn pig for always eating

"Can we go play now ?" Looking down at the silverette I nod my head. She drags my hand and makes me follow her down the stairs into the living room.

"Can we play hide-n-seek?" She asked me. Nodding my head she smiles and jumps around me.

"Okay! You're it. Close your eyes and count to 100 no cheating !!" Laughing at the small girls antics I close my eyes and start to count.

-

-

"..98...99 and 100! Ready or not here I come .." walking around the house numerous times, we continue this game for a couple more rounds until nighttime fell.

( to lazy to write what happened 🤷‍♀️just use your imagination 😂)

"Alright I think it's time for bed now." I pick her up into my arms and carry her to her bedroom. Changing her into her nightwear , I tuck her into bed.

"Tell me a bed time story."  Nodding slightly at the girl, I begin to tell a story.

"Well there was once this princess from a far away land, her people were always happy as well as her father and two sisters. Although she knew she wasn't of Royale blood-"

"What do you mean by that ? Was she adopted ?" Elizabeth blurted.

"If you listen you'll find out Elizabeth." She nodded her head as I continued the story.

"Anywho- The King found her as a baby, well a Knight brought her to him. She was his only light in his grey skies because he couldn't find his loved one and that small baby was the only thing she left behind..-"

"Nothing else ? No ring ? No pet ??" She was giving me so many questions for a second I forgot I was telling a bedtime story.

"We'll play 21 Questions later, right now just listen." She huffs out a breath and pulls the blanket to her nose.

"As for your question- yes there was a pet, but you see the Knight would have to find him every time the pet died, because he would reincarnate to something else..."

"Woah really ?!! THATS AWESOME !!! I wanna turn into something else !!!" She was bouncing on her bed as she pulled her hands together while fantasizing about being reincarnated.

I'm sure she doesn't even know what that means

"The Knight never grew old, for he lived forever. He watched the child grow into a beautiful young Princess. Even the Princess took a liken to him. Everyday she reminded him of her . His soulmate, the love of his life. But what he never knew was that she was always with him- she never left. He just never knew because she kept hidden. Although she was closer then he thought. The lover was always there to protect him when he needed, although he always overlooked her and never thought twice that she could be his lover. She simply didn't look like her. She was very sly about it all, but wanted to see how the Knight changed for the better. They al-" I was about to continue even further , but she passed out with her mouth slightly hung opened.

Sighing I make sure she's comfy before walking out of the room. Closing the door slightly , I begin to make my way to my room.

The story almost seemed real to me.  Bedtime stories can become reality, you just have to make it reality.

Closing my door I switch to my Pajamas and crawl into bed.

Tomorrow I have to discuss our next and final move. It'll have to be soon too, but maybe I can get some intel from the opposite side somehow.

This is giving me headache.

What to do, what to do...

What would Meliodas do ? Would he chose me or them ?

Hitting myself on the head I try to shake away any thoughts of that short perverted midget.

Just as I started to doze to bed, I heard the door slowly open and a color of yellow pop in my view. And one last thought ran through my head, one I completely forgot about.

I'm still pre-

———-

Sorry for lateness - I'm lazy- stuff happened blah blah blah

Anyways sorry if it's crap!!!

I didn't overview it for any errors or anything so sorry bout that too

Also got a car!!!

Also I'm now sick

Also I love and miss you

Vote comment and follow or whateva

Love,
            Chicken Noodle soup 🐔 🍜 (wit a soda on the side)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 1K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
132K 3.9K 33
"What do you wish?" the man asked, and I responded. "I want to live the rest of my life in the tv show, Teen Titans. And have a power. And I...
9.5K 199 7
spiderman/peter parker x male reader y/n got powers to manipulate nature anything between ** is a thought.
176K 8.4K 69
I don't own anything except for my Oc Blossom Hitomawa.Kinda like a love story with Byakuya. Aizen and Grimmjow. I suck at fanfics but I try TwT