Batboys x reader 🦇🖤

由 FurryFanGirl_161_

BATBOYS X READERRR🖤 Who doesn't love the bat boys?🖤 The main characters that I know are:🦇 Dick/nightwing ... 更多

REQUESTS AND NOTICE👀
Dick x reader- apologies
Tim x reader - coffee date
Damien x reader - Trainer
Tim x reader- the gala-SMUT
Damian x reader - wet dreams~SMUT

Jason x reader - my gift

6.6K 90 164
由 FurryFanGirl_161_

Because, well, I feel like writing about Christmas. Why not? Xmas in September 🤷🏻‍♀️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Christmas time, and I was helping my little brother Damian pick out Christmas decorations.
"How about this one?"

(It's terrifying)

"Really, Dami? A black reindeer head?" I asked. "It's horrifying." He grinned his evil little sly grin, "that's kinda the whole point." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

~~~

"Oooh, I love this." I said as I laid my eyes on a beautiful crystal heart necklace.

"Well, maybe your Prince Charming will get it for you." Damian said as he over looked the necklace. He was of course talking about Jason. I know, me and Jay are supposed to be brother and sister but, we're not blood related, so it's not incest... right?...

Me and Jay have had a secret relationship for about 3 months. And of course Damian walked in on us, "kissing" one time. After that Tim knew, then Dick, then Bruce and Alfred. Well actually, he kinda knew all along. "Yeah maybe-" and just as I said maybe, guess who's handsome face turned the corner.

"Yo, Yo, Yo, hey pretty how's it goin? What's up demon spawn? What you guys up to?" Jason asked as he walked up to us and ruffled Damian's hair. Damian groaned and I giggled at how silly Jay was.

"We're shopping for Christmas decorations." I said as I took something off a shelf to look at it. "Christmas decorations? Sheesh, doesn't Bruce have enough?" He laughed. Yeah Bruce had a lot of old Christmas decorations but every 3 years he liked to get new things so his Manor, parties and tree would look new and fresh.

Plus, Bruce loves Christmas.
(He likes to spoil his kidders :3)

I took one last look at the heart necklace and looked away. "I'll be, right baaaack. Stay here and talk to Jay." I giggled. I walked off to the bathroom.

"Hey, Todd." "What's up, demon?" Damian pointed to the heart necklace. "I think she really likes that." He said. Jason smiled and got the hint. "Oh yeaaah? Well, she's been a good girl, she might find it under the tree." He winked. "Don't tell her."

~~~

Me and Damian got home. Jason all ready beat us there but had hot chocolate waiting for us. "Drink up, hunny." He said as he kissed my forehead while I sipped the hot drink. I giggled at his cuteness. Damian rolled his eyes.

"Master Todd and miss (y/n), master Bruce would like it if you joined in tonight while putting up the Christmas tree." Alfred came in and said. "Sure, Al!" I cheerfully said. Jason kinda groaned but smiled and agreed.

~TiMe skipped to Xmas Eve~

Me and Jay sat up on the couch, snuggled up together while watching Christmas cookie recipes by So Yummy.

:3

Jay yawned and stretched his arms out. "Hey (y/n), maybe it's time for bed? I kinda think Santa is waiting for us to head upstairs." Jay was indicating Bruce and Alfred. They were the Santas every year. "Yeah I think so too." I giggled "Alright let's go to bed, hmm?" I got up and stretched out and we both went upstairs to bed.

~morning~

I woke up to the smell of Alfred making waffles for breakfast and the sound of Damian and Tim bickering as usual. Jay was out of bed. I smiled, stretched and yawned as I got up and headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

"(Y/n)! Are you showering?" Jay asked walking in to the bathroom. "Yes." I reply. He opens the curtains and smirks. "AHH!! Jay!! I'm trying to be quick!!" I squeal as my hair was full of soap and my body was also soapy. He laughs and removed his clothes and hopped in next to me.

'Oh boy'

"Jay! I'm trying to take the quickest shower I've ever taken!" I say, trying to wash my hair out. "Soo?" "No fooling around!" "Fine. Hand me my body wash."

~~~

We were out the shower and put on some nice clothes.

And we went downstairs.
"You two look lovely." Bruce complimented as we went out the kitchen. "Thank you, daddy." I giggled.

Jay sat down and I poured myself a cup of eggnog. "Breakfast if ready if you want it." Alfred said taking a waffle out of the waffle maker. "Thanks. Looks delish." Jay said. Jay did love Alfred's waffles.

~~~

We ate breakfast and sat around on the couch, hugging and laughing at Tim and Dick torture Damian with a Christmas hat. "Come on Dami! It's Christmas!" Dick yelled at Dami as he stormed off. "No! I'm not wearing no dumb Christmas hat!"

Bruce then came back in the room. "Okay is everybody here?" He asked. We shook our head. "Damian! Get back in here! It's time to open gifts!" He sighed and came back. Only to be surprised that Bruce was wearing the same Christmas hat Dami refused to wear.

~~~

We handed out gifts to each other and gave smooches. "Aww, thank you, dad!!" I said holding on to Bruce. He got me a beautiful pair of earrings.

"Aww, daddy's little girl." Dick teased.
"Alrigghht, now, open this one." Jay said as he handed me a pink box. I opened it of course and saw the crystal necklace that I had wanted from the store. "Oh my god! I thought you didn't even notice me look at it!" I exclaimed as I picked it up out of the box.

"Welll, some credit goes to demon spawn." Jay said rubbing the back of his head. Damian grinned. "That's right. I told you wanted it."

"Aww, Damian! You didn't need to do that!" I blushed and giggled.
"Oh, and here Drake. This is for you."
Damian said holding a box out for Tim.
"Awww, Little D has a heart." Dick teased again. Tim opened the box. "AHHH!!" He screeched and threw the box back at Damian. A tarantula came crawling out of it.
Everyone laughed.

~~~

It was the end of Christmas Day. Me and Jay were snuggled up in bed listening to the city sounds and slight humming noise coming from the heater. "How did you like your gift?" I asked.

(You got him a bracelet)

(All of me loves all of you) if you couldn't read it.

"I loved it, hun." Kissed your cheek.
"But, I've had my gift now for over 7 years." (That's how long you knew him) I looked a little confused. "What?" I asked. "You." He kisses me again. Only this time on my lips.

"Aww... really ?" He makes me tear up with his sweetness.

"Really."

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

421K 28.6K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
170K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
333K 10.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
782K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.