Mutual Need

Af StevieLtnr90

For a year Stevie James has watched him from the background with a crush on her heart for one lethario Jacob... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 30

2.3K 61 22
Af StevieLtnr90

It took a few days for him to recover , and in that time I hardly left his side . Liam with Seth and Embry's help replaced the sweat, water , and blood ruined couch with an old one from my parents we hadn't gotten rid of yet .The pack rallied around us and helped out till Carlisle cleared Jake to phase again .

I waited patiently on the porch while he was in the yard with Carlisle till he phased back . After shaking the doctors hand he made his way over to me and cupped my face between his palms and kissed me with a smile . Squealing as he lifted me in his arms I was quickly distracted by a kiss as he deepened it . I hadn't noticed as he carried me into the house till wolf whistles surrounded us along with oohs . Blushing I hid my face in my husbands neck and chuckled lightly .

Later after the others had finally left Jake took my hand and lead me into our room . Pulling me against his chest he kissed me softly with passion in his eyes and deepened the kiss . After carrying me to the bed we made slow passionate love , re-affirming the love we have for each other .

Epilogue

November

I had been feeling sharp pains making Jake hover . He took some time off of work , dad offered him a spot at the family garage since Josh had left for college and had Sam take over the Alpha duties for a while so he could be there for me since it was close to my due date .

It was now two am and I woke with a start and whimpered covering my heavy protruding stomach "owe" I whimpered . Jake snorted and ran his hand through his hair with a groan. His eyes squinted sleepily till he really looked at me . Now fully awake he sat up and covered my hand that was on my stomach and moved my hair from my shoulder so he could cup the back of my neck.

"What's wrong honey" he asked carefully . Wincing again I choked " I thought it was just Braxton Hicks contractions. I've been having them more, I mean it's still two weeks away" I told him . "But I don't think that's the case anymore" I said quickly . His eyes widened and his jaw dropped slightly till he snapped it shut , "you mean.." he asked and I nodded whimpering again at the pain and he rubbed my stomach . "Jacob" I said sharply and he looked at me "honey ,you need to get the car, and don't forget my bag" I told him .

He nodded "I'll start the car and be right back , just stay there" he told me and rushed out shrugging on some pants and a shirt as he rushed out. I would've chuckled at the sight , but I was scared. Grabbing my phone from my nightstand I made the call and mom answered " mom it's time , Jake's getting the car" I told her . "Just try and breath deep , we'll be right there" she told me and we hung up .

Jake came back right after and helped me into something more appropriate along with my coat and boots . Using one arm to hold me he grabbed my bag and rushed out . As he drove I called Charlie , Rachel and Sue. Rachel Jake's sister came home in August only to be imprinted on by Paul . It took some convincing , but then things went smoothly and now she had moved in with him a short distance away. "Rachel said she and Paul with bring Billy" I told Jake .

Sue was ready for us at the hospital . As soon as she saw our car she had a nurse come over with a wheelchair and I was quickly wheeled in. Mom came in as I was taken to the OB floor and into a room. Once I was there they had me change into a gown and hooked me up to several monitors to keep tabs on me and the babies progress.

Everyone one took turns coming to see me . Jake hardly left my side , watching me worriedly . During contractions he'd hold my hand and talk me through it . " This is it honey" he told me softly . "It's almost done baby , your doing good" he said through a contraction.

"C'mon son" dad said from the door way with coffee for them both. "Not for long , Liam and Leah will stay with her . Trust me it takes awhile" he told him . Looking at me I nodded " go on , you need to eat and take a break . I'll be fine here" I told him , dad handed him a coffee and slapped his shoulder "alright let's get some food , Diana will call if anything changes" he told Jake and lead him out . Liam and Leah came in then and sat with me . I was so glad to see the two of them so happy and in love , I also knew mom had given him her engagement ring.

After those two came Charlie , Bella and Embry . "Hey kiddo" Charlie said kissing my forehead , "so this is it huh" he commented . I nodded "I thought that I had a few more weeks , but the books and doctor said twins some times come early . Charlie nodded " Renee was still carrying Bella when we got the panicked call from Billy that Sarah was in labor , she was a week early with Becca and Rach" he told me .He too held my hand through a contraction. "Close , your at eight centimeters" the nurse told me , good it wouldn't be long now then.
When Jake came back he helped me walk up and down the hall, Sue said that it helps . Mom walked with me too a few times . Bella walked with me along with Jake then I stopped ,whimpering with a contraction then a splash at my feet. "Oh thank God" I said in relief  as Jake picked me up and Bella went scurrying over to the nurses station.

Moments after Jake set me back down we had a nurse and Sue in with me . They started wheeling me into delivery "you can have two people with you if you want" Sue told me . "Mom and Jake " I told them . "Okay Diana and Jacob scrub up" Sue told them .

They only left for a few minutes then came back as my feet were being put into the stirrups . Jake quickly climbed into the bed behind me and I relaxed back into him gratefully. He brushed my hair over my other shoulder and kissed it while rubbing my arms soothingly. Mom held my other hand .

I cried out as my labor progressed . My body felt hot not just from Jake but with my effort . Sweat rolled down my back and my legs shook. My face felt hot and my hair stuck to my neck and forehead . "Your doing great honey , your almost there" Jake encouraged till our first baby was crowning . I screamed as I pushed out his shoulders and the rest his body came with. "Baby A , your son" Sue smiled . I smiled a watery smile looking at my strong wailing son "Aidan Jacob" . I watched worriedly as they took him away , " their just cleaning him up and checking him , they'll bring him back" mom comforted .

The pains came again and I remembered that I had to do this again . Jake held my shoulders and encouraged as I pushed our second child out with a hoarse scream. "Sarah Diana" Jacob whispered as she too wailed . Mom choked up "thank you" she said thickly , "I let you guys have a moment alone with them" she told us as the nurse and Sue brought them in both nineteen inches and at five pounds even.

She passed my son to me " they'll be hungry when you feel up to it" she told me . I could only nod as I stared at my son . He looked just like Jake with his russet silk skin and black hair , blinking his eyes wide in baby wonder I gasped . "What is it" Jake asked looking up from our daughter "look , he has mom's eyes" I said thickly . He did and smiled ,cupping Aidan's head in his huge palm while still holding Sarah. "Hey big boy, it's daddy" Jake said brightly, looking at me he whispered "their both so tiny" .

When he started to cry I opened my gown and positioned him to nurse . I can't tell you the wonderful feeling it is to be able to nurse your baby . As I did I watched Jake as he held Sarah , she's so tiny in his arms , "your so pretty little butterfly , just like mommy. "Your Grandma's just loving that your named after her" he told her as he rocked her gently . "She has Diana's eyes to" he told me .

Bringing her over he wrapped his arm around Aidan and I . "I'm so proud of you baby" he told me and kissed me . "You were so strong and brave. I love you so much" he swore pressing his forehead to mine . I smiled "I love you too Jake" I told him softly and looked at our twins still pressing my forehead to his "look at what we made Jacob" I whispered and we looked at our son and daughter " their our love personified" .

He smiled "she has your curls" he told me. "They have your skin and hair color and bone structure" I told him . "Except for her nose and chin, that's yours" Jake told me rubbing under Sarah's chin.

Slowly our friends and family trickled in to see the new additions . Billy and Rachel choked up when we told them Sarah's name as he held her . "He looks just like you did when you were born son" Billy told us quietly . "She looks a lot like Stevie did too" dad said regarding Sarah as he picked her up minding her head.

We stayed overnight , Jacob much to my protest stayed as well and slept in the chair by my bedside . He comforted me when the twins had to go back to the nursery "their fine baby , c'mon and relax .You need your rest" he coaxed sitting beside me on the bed and nestling me into his side .

"I know , I just..." , "have to make sure their real" he finished understanding perfectly . "Exactly" I whispered and kissed back when he dipped his head . I slept peacefully through the night only interrupted when the twins needed nursing .

The next morning mom and dad worked on our discharge and Jake and I worked on getting the twins ready. Liam and Leah brought up our car seats . We had the baby clothes already that we wanted for taking them home . Jake kissed Aidan's chubby cheek after changing his diaper and put on his long sleeve onesie . I did the same kissing Sarah's head and rubbing one of both their feet . "Let's get our family home" Jake said smiling .

He walked carrying Aidan's carseat while I held Sarah's in my lap. Dad pulled our car around and helped Jake get the babies settled . "In the car honey, we got it" Jake said gently , I rolled my eyes and gave his shoulder a little shove making him smile before I did as I was told ,

That first night was hard we were up off and on all night . One would settle , only for the other to be set off then they'd both cry. It was that way for awhile till Aidan and Sarah were used to a schedule . Jake would bring them in and I'd nurse them , singing softly to them while Jake watched .

Five months later

Hearing giggling as I spoke to my aunt Leanne I put my phone on my shoulder and hitched it to my ear to hold it there and set my lunch preparations back on the counter . Stopping by the table I smiled and laughed lightly at the sight before me .

My six foot eight husband on all fours crawling slowly so our giggling five month old son and daughter can catch him . Aidan grabbed his big toe and he stopped and turned over with a fake cry of defeat making both babies let out a peel of giggles and crawl up his body.

"What's funny?" My aunt asked and I described the scene before me to her. "I'm so happy" I murmured watching as they gave their daddy slobbery open mouth kisses and he winced with a deep laugh , holding both babies steady and kissed their chubby cheeks as they patted his face .

"Let's go get mommy" Jake whispered to the twins and got up with a baby in each arm . Both of them reached for me giving the same treatment of slobbery kisses and I laughed taking Aidan and Jake followed as I went to the kitchen .

"He eats like you" I murmured smirking as I fed Aidan and Jake fed Sarah . "That's my big boy" he chuckled .

Emily was do any day now and Liam proposed to Leah. Kim announced that she was pregnant , and Embry proposed to Bella on her birthday .

Three years later

Liam and Leah got married a year after the twins were born and are expecting there first child now. Sam and Emily had a son Levi and Kim and Jared a daughter Keira . Seth and Julia are engaged and going to Udub together . Bella and Embry got married shortly after Leah and Liam . Embry junior loves to be around his cousins and his three month old sister Lizzie is daddy's little princess.

.Sarah giggled a peal of toddler giggles with a big smile as Jake tickled her . We were having a picnic on a rare sunny day in the backyard. I smiled watching him as he held her high in the air and brought her in giving her tummy a raspberry and she squealed in delight "daddy!" . Jake looked over and chuckled seeing something "what?" I wondered . He chuckled and brought Sarah over " AJ's helping Shade" he said cryptically and passed our daughter over .

"AJ get away from that mud , your momma's gonna kill me" he called as he jogged over and scooped our giggling son into his arms . He giggled madly as Jake tucked him under his arm like a football and jogged back over . "He didn't get that idea on his own , little Embry gave him the idea" I told me husband and looked at my son "didn't he little man" I asked playfully and he nodded eagerly.

"Shade doesn't need your help digging a hole buddy" Jake told him poking his little tummy . I laughed , watching as both toddlers chased their father on unsteady legs . He fell to the ground in an exaggerated way , letting both giggling twins climb up on his chest . "Got you daddy" Aidan giggled , "yeah , got you daddy' Sarah echoed her brother .

"Did you now" Jake asked playfully lifting a brow , both twins nodded grinning widely  . "I don't think so " he growled playfully and got up quickly with both twins upside down as he held their legs making them laugh and squeal till he moved them .

I laughed watching them " you guys ready to come inside and have ice cream?" I asked excitedly

Laughing as they answered Jake tucked a twin under each arm and brought them back to the house . Much later after the twins were settle into bed . Jake threw me over his shoulder and carried me to our room . Depositing me on the bed he quickly hovered over me " I need you , are the kids asleep?" . I nodded " feelings mutual " I whispered against his lips as he undressed me . I fought to keep quiet making Jake chuckle softly from my sternum .

I huffed in exasperation "you do that on purpose" I hissed as he came back to my neck , suckling my pulse down to my collarbone . He smiled wickedly "bet your fine ass I do baby"he murmured huskily and pinched my ass to push his point .

I hmmed as he continued his kisses , running my hands through his hair and over his shoulders as he moved. "Speaking of babies.." I began , "yeah" he rumbled and I gasped as he did something . " Honey I'm pregnant" I told him . He lifted up and looked at me wide eyed and grinning . "We're having another baby?" he asked me quietly and I nodded. He kissed me deeply and kissed down my chest to the concave of my flat stomach and kissed beside my navel .

He made love to me passionately and made me feel so loved and amazing . Sated and content he propped his chin up on my stomach and smiled at me . "My God how did I get so lucky" he murmured looking at my face in awe , making me blush . "I ask the same thing . I always saw you, from my first day at Forks high till you finally saw me" I told him .

"I always did see you " he countered and cupped my chin running his thumb over my lips. " I new you weren't like the others , I never thought I'd have a chance with you  so I didn't try" .

"We were just what the other needed" I murmured against his thumb. "You brought me back' he whispered, I nodded "and you brought me out. I never thought a guy like you would want me , and if they did it wouldn't be real . Then you were there , and you stayed . Even when things were difficult you stayed , and you never stopped wanting me or loving me" I said .

He brought our entwined fingers to his smiling lips and kissed my hand softly. "And I'm never going to stop. I love you and I need you to much . I love what you've done to me , the life we've made together , the family you've brought back to dad and me"

I smiled "Feelings mutual Jacob Black , you've given me everything I could ever want and more" .

                                                                       ~{* The End *}~

Authors note: thank you to my readers for encouraging my writing and enduring this lengthy journey with me !

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

88.9K 3.4K 20
Emily has everything she has ever wanted; popularity, a handsome, all-star athlete boyfriend and a top spot on the cheerleading squad. So why does it...
2.6K 51 27
Jayne Paxton has been crushing on Jake Allen ever since she attended college. Two years passed and still she hasn't told him how she feels about him...
Hidden Heart Af Aubree

Teenage Fiktion

1.6K 36 20
16 year old Sarah Marie Jones' world seemed to be crashing down around her. She hated almost everything in her life. She was the schools most hated g...
95 11 4
Teenage girl has a crush on her local werewolf boy. Nothing out of the ordinary, no? "I can't describe this feeling, but that's you. It's how I see y...