Alriet: When Love Happens

By GraziFontes

Synopsis ALECSANDER, a shy boy who is afraid of approaching girls. HARRIET, a fearless girl, happy and not sh... More

About Me
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 17

2 0 0
By GraziFontes

Alec

I little noticed what my life happened in all untilarriving at such point when, finally, I startednotarquealgo appeared between me and Harriet.E was as if my vidativessepassado as oneborrãoem this time all. It swims previously,meant some thing for me. They were onlyexperiences of which I will lead as learning, butthat some did not have reason to feel pride.

I know, I do not make the minor sensible to think of this form, but for me it seemed animportant revelation.

The passed one seemed only one brief memoryof everything what I lived and only themomentosdos quaisestive with Harriet were themost important eos únicosque were recorded inmy memory.

Each minute that stows to its side, they werethe only minutes that I remember with all thedetails. I only had certainty of a thing. She was.Always she was it time all. I had not only noticed aindao that he was well under mynose in all this time.

But everything so clearly got for me in such a way to quantosaber queaáguaécristalina. Iwas certocomo today always I go to be todayand when to turn the night goes to leave ofbeing. He seems well confused, but for me he was not none little.

I perceived its look in my direction of differentform. I did not only know since when it felt the same that I was myself in the day of formation,or in the day that in we kiss them or much before this, but did not matter really when shehappened for, because for me, knowledge thatit felt the same was the sufficient.

I planned to make something that nevercoulded to make with no woman. Perhaps not to take much skill with this, but wanted to conquer it and to be worthy of this. Harrietdeserved that she was of this form. By the way, it deserved everything what she couldmake and I made a promise exactly me, thatwould make it, for all my life.

Since my conversation with my mother,I perceived that the tuning and complicity thatwe had were only, exclusively ours. Thisconnection would not be planted in another place with other people, because this would betotally the impossible. We had chemistrybetween. A concrete desire between man andwoman. A friendship that the two would makeanything one for the other that it made well.

It was to the friendship that in makes them to know better to each moment and attractedmutual confidence. It has a special care thatgenwaslly we have when we love a lotsomebody. You are to think first about the well-being of the other person before its. I alwayshad everything this, the time all, with Harriet.He did not only know what he was accurately.But definitively I know. I fell in love myselfin the instant that I knew it.

I remember myself clearly as I repaired in it, inits unskillful way and completely distracted, butI also remember, the form that I looked at for itsmouth in heart format, small red e. I attractedme by its mouth, its freckles and its huge andfull hair that attention called for where it passed. I did not only have idea of what thatwas everything.

E did not matter for how much time more Irefused what I was feeling. None of the womenwith which it was to leave would be soimportant for me how much it. Harriet was themy half. E I had determined really to conquer itas all man must make with the woman of itslife.

For more nervous than it was feeling me. I hadsomething my favor. At least, I found that it was an advantage for me. I knew and I knew itso well everything what he transferred in itshead that was so right of that it was a lotconfused with what was happening. But I would finish with its confusion. He would delay a little,but I would show in the end of the accountsthat it could not have fear of this everything.We were reached one for the other.

After hear it to speak of another man, I tookthe decision not to wait more, after all, I appeared a strong competitor a lot, in myopinion. A sophisticated and intellectual manwould conquer it if he desired it to make, but Idid not know with certainty if it was interestedin Harriet and because, I decided that he needed to avoid the interest, I am clearly.

I knew that it was avoiding itself. Harriet did not want more to be with me. It left this clearlywhen she ignored my invitation to watch a filmtogether. It did not give chance to me to court ite, little by little, expelled me from its life. This leftme irritated, because it never was to keepsome secret to my respect.

It was always the opposite. It was in the habit of to count everything what e happened to mewith it, since the night that my mother gotsick and when I took it to drink mojito of beer, itremains distant of me. Actually, Harriet, sincethe night of the formation is trying to avoid me.But he would go to finish with that idiotic planof it to avoid me.

I took advantage of that I was alone with themy mother in house and was until its room. I entered and I looked in alliviated return it reallyto be alone without the company of the nurse. Iliked it room I lodge. Harriet decorated it to receive my mother before it to receive high fromthe hospital. He had blue and white curtainsthat combine with the tone of sheets of thebeds.

The TV was on in a canal of films, but mymother did not give to importance it. She had abook in the hands on the col, with the coveredlegs and supported the column in theheadboard. It smiled for me through the readingglasses. I inhaled I smelt, thanking mentally mymother to be with me still.

I seated in its bed of front with it that it left theside book and looked at me smiling. I heldin its hand and I kissed the palm. I needed itsaid a lot, but he did not want to tire it.

- It is all good? - I rubbed its hot hand in mine.

- It is clearly that I am. You me flatter all hour. -I laugh at the commentary of it. My mother waswith the pink cheeks and seemed new in leaf. -Do you need some thing?

- Where the nurse? - I inquired again looking ataround.

- It was to give a return, was entediada and asyou are here now, I you libwasted it. - Mymother supported the hands on the legs. - Youdo not go to stay sad I dismiss it, right?

- Clearly that not. - I scratched the throat andperceived that he did not know for where to start.

- What you need, Alec? - My mother was directto the subject.

- Of aid? - I inquired drifter.

- With what? - It smiled for me, showing methat she would help me in what was necessary.

- Harriet. - Its smile was widened in such a wayat that moment.

- I perceived exactly that they had still not hadno advance. He stops of being soft Alec. He starts to invest soon. - My mother glorified thevoice and wondered.

- It is not thus so easy. – I humidified the lips. –I know that it wants, but I think this made a mistake.

- Then it shows that it is not. – My motherseemed irrational, right? It me did not seemrealistic a lot at the moment. Perhaps effectwas the remedies making.

- It is not so easy to show thus. I do not wantto scare it. – I scratched the throat. – I want to make to believe it that he can give right, but do not know as to start. – My mother gotanalysing me. – I do not seem to make the typeof Harriet and I want to show that I am yes theonly type of it.

- That possessive, Alec. – My mothercommented between laughs, but she stoppedwhen perceiving that I was a lot serious. – I think that you would have to be dressed better,does not need to change its style, but to improve it.

- Is E this possible? – I got confused, I looked at myself and I came back to look at toit. – What it has of bad in my style?

- Of the one you for much time seriously not to take. In the start of the relationship he can untilbeing cool, but after a time not more. – I looked at for a point of the room, thoughtful. – The hairalso.

- Harriet likes it my hair. – I immediately tookthe hand until the head.

- It does not need to cut it a lot, only a little andalso to take care of is good. – My mothersnorted. – I like of its Alec style, but me seeman adolescent still and not a man as you wantto be seen.

- I am I sell that well I am made a mistake. –My mother laughed.

- Another thing that it needs to make is to playthese laces that stay hung in the pants are.This is ridicule and apposition that Harrietthinks the same, does not only comment to respect its like. – My mother was not beinga lot cool at that moment.

- I am starting to think the one idea to ask forCouncil to me for you. – My mother laughedagain.

- You need to ripen Alec. He is not because youhave its house and its freedom that an adultmakes you. You need to have mature attitudesfor this. – It sighed. – And she also needs, to call it to leave again.

- Ah, this I agree. – I left the shoulders to fall.

- You are a pretty man Alec and a wonderfulperson, does not only have style and needs to have more attitudes. – I set my eyes in the ones of my mother. – I can help still to want yourself you.

- I do not have another choice. I make anythingfor Harriet. – It said finally.

- It never says this for it. – My mother snorted.– Not of this form.

- Why? – I got confused.

- It goes to scare it, because she seems apsychopath speaking. – I gargalhei.

- I am not a psychopath. I do not only know asto approach this right girl. – My mother laughed.– She is difficult when as much thing is ingame.

- It starts little by little, with the hair. – It pointedwith respect to my head.

- It thinks that this goes to give exactly right? –It assented.

- I am certain that yes. – My mother saidconvinced. – Why she doesn't take advantage of that it is not in house and goes to cut thehair?

- Now? – I said surpreso. – It is Sunday.

- Now! Shoppings stays open of Sunday, Alec,does not come me with this ragged excuse. – Itgot rid of the cover, deposited the feet in thesoil and slowly she arose. – I go with you and I take advantage of to buy some better clothes.

I detested this sarcastic tone I shove around ofmy mother. It was cruel sometimes.

*

When I arrived in my house later, Harriet was leaving the kitchen. I helped my mother if to seat in the sofa. I searched the bags that werein the door and I played myself to the side of itin the sofa. Never more it would go to accompany a woman to shopping.

I promised to this me exactly while my motherdragged me of store in store to choose some t-shirt models that were to combine with me. Iwas I exhaust. E nor had imported me with thefact of that it had cut the hair, but Harriet had perceived in the instant that I entered in house.It got parade, good close to the door of thekitchen looking at me. I turned my face and I was as soon as I perceived its shock.

The reaction was not this well that I waited ofHarriet. It did not demonstrate another reactionbeyond astounded. Its mouth was opened andthe wrinkled forehead. It after deviated the eyesto pass a long minute facing and gave slowsteps in our direction. I heard my motherlaughing baixinho to my side in the sofa, butI did not look at it. I got observing its slowmovements while one came close.

- What you made with its hair? – It sat down tomy side, looking at for my head.

- It liked? – I inquired smiling, strengtheing not to demonstrate me nervousness. An adolescentfelt to me again.

- You did not answer my question. – Itseemed infuriated. E, believes, I also totallywas infuriated to have done that.

- Did I cut my hair? – Was I really being ironic?

- That excrement was this, Alec? – Harrietcame close to me, practically if playing, but she only made this to look at me more than close. –Are its eyes green and not blue? – I adore itsrambunctious skill.

- It is what it seems, right? – I goggled. – He isso bad thus? – I asked worried. I had animmense will of looking at my mother and to say: didn't I inform that to cut the hair was aterrible idea? But Harriet did not leave me to make this.

- You go to catch women for caralho! – It saidwith the chokeed voice, surprising me.

- This is good, right? – My mother was certain,as always.

- I see that this is its aim. – It moved away itself brusquely and deviated the face. – I wantto take advantage of that we are all gotten together now and to give a notice. – Harrietjoined the hands on the col and she looked atthem when moving of subject.

- E what it would be? – My mother who askedme seeming to be excited. I got onlylooking at, because I felt that what would cometo follow not was nothing good. Its attitudegot stranger and it me it seemed sad.

- I go to come back to live with mygrandmothers. – It inhaled smelts. – Untilthinking a place to call mine, only mine.

- How it is that it is? – I practically shouted.

- It is this same that you heard. – It faced meand I again its eyes was sad in my direction.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 783 75
*MATURE BECAUSE*: It contains serious, sensitive and triggering topics like self-harm, unhealed trauma, assault, murders, etc. Reader discretion is a...
252 20 20
Lynn Randle is as wild as they come. There is no rule that she's not willing to break, or boundary that she's not willing to cross. But underneath th...
403 33 33
This book is now available at Barnes & Noble and nook. This is now only a sneak peak of the book. Trina is a writer, one of her books finally made t...
1.1M 43.9K 50
Sometimes, the one you have in your heart is not the one you have in your arms. --- "I love this book, it's perfect. I finished it in one sitting, I...