3Way

By bigtiddijk

(Discontinued) Because fricking wattpad deleted half of the chapters 😭 "Is it possible to love two people a... More

INTRO
1
2
3
4
6
5
7
10
14
8
9
17
19
11
Notice
12
13
16
Im sorry
...
18

15

2.3K 64 4
By bigtiddijk

T A E H Y U N G ' S   P O V

I slowly walked away from my house trying not to make a sound. My parents still don't know that V is still alive, and I don't want them to find out because if they do I might not be able to see Y/n or Jungkook ever again.

They've always kept me hidden from everyone and the only person they trusted me was with Y/n, because I could only open up to her and trust her myself. I understand why they never let me go out of their nest, it's because they are scared that if anyone finds out I'm gonna he used as a experiment like last time.

But I can't keep holding onto them. I need to start facing my fears, or else I'll be the reason for us to end up like Y/ns parents. And if I am the reason if we end up like them I can't keep on living.

Without them I can't go on. I need both of them in my life.

-

I entered the house as their scent filed up my nostrils, I smiled widely before it disappeared again. Jungkook. He must be hurt at the moment, neither of us explained what was happening to him the other day. I need to tell him everything as well as get him to talk about himself more.

And this is the perfect time for it.

I stopped at the door hearing sniffing coming from the room. Why's Y/n crying again?
I slowly opened the door and walked in making eye contact with Jungkook. He gestured me to come over, I scanned them as Y/n lifted her head from Jungkooks shoulder.

"Oh Tae" she wiped her tears away patting a seat beside her. I sat down brushing her hair off her face.
"What's wrong again?" She buries her head into my neck hugging me tightly.
"He's a fuckboy" she pulled away pointing at Jungkook. He sighed and shook his head reaching his hands over to her but she brushed it away.

"You said you were fine with it just now" he sighed again standing up.
"Wait your a fuckboy?" Jungkook looked at me and smiled nervously.
"It was before I met you two ok? It's because I'm an Alpha and when my heat strikes I can't really control myself besides they were just good fucks nothing more" he sat back down while Y/n glared at him.

"Good fucks my ass, another reason why I don't like Alphas" she sounded jealous rather than angry, I don't blame her I'm also feeling weird hearing him say that. I can't imagine him touching others like that. Just the thought of it makes me want to hurt them.

"You guys can stay here if you want I'll get going" Jungkook suddenly stood up walking out the door. I blinked a couple of times not knowing what to say, is he angry?
"Oh no" Y/n stood up as well quickly walking out the door, I also got up following behind them.

"Jungkook wait!" She quickly grabbed his hand and my heart stopped seeing his wet eyes. He was crying?!
"Omg Jungkook! Fuck baby you know how I am! I didn't mean it like that" she embraced him tightly and I could see him fisting his hands trying not to cry any longer. I sighed sadly and walked up to them wrapping my hands around both of them.

"You guys are so complicated, stop running away and talk it all out, if we run from our problems we will end up like Y/ns parents" I felt both of them nod like a child as we all let go of each other.
"Now let's sit down and talk about everything because I'm really confused at the moment" they both nodded again as Jungkook wipes his tears away taking a seat on the couch.

I looked up at them hoping one of them would start explaining things.
"I- I was sitting here waiting for Jungkook because I wanted up to talk about everything but Jimin came in and he was all angry at me because he found out I was his stepsister" she sniffed as I frowned.

"Who's Jimin?" I questioned.
"That short guy, we met him the day we met Jungkook remember?" I made a :0 face before gesturing her to continue.
"So he was like I won't let you hurt Jungkook blah blah, and he said that Jungkook was a fuckboy...And I got upset when Jungkook admitted, but come onnn anyone would have gotten upset if their partner was to sleep with others...but you know me Jungkook, I always run my mouth and say things I don't mean. I didn't mean to hurt you" she looked up at Jungkook who's eyes were on the floor.

"I know...I wasn't upset from you. I'm just disappointed in myself, you both are just...so pure and I'm not who you think I am. And if you were to find out I'm afraid *sniff* I'm so scared that...I'm scared that you'll not want me anymore" his teary for eyes looked up at us making my heart break. He looked so tiny and vulnerable.

"Don't say that...we will accept you for who you are and whatever you did in the past is in the past now and I'm sure you know better now and it's all that it matters" I grabbed his hands making him look up at me. I smiled wanting him to return one back, I hate seeing my loved ones cry. I hated seeing tears in their beautiful eyes, I want them to be happy forever, I want to see their mesmerising smile everyday.

"You don't have to tell us if your not ready to talk about it, but just remember whatever it was if you don't do it anymore we will always feel the same way towards you. You can tell us whenever you feel comfortable" y/n also grabbed his hands on top of mine finally breaking a smile out of him. He nodded pulling himself in between us and wrapping his hands around us.

I want to feel this spark forever.

-

Y / N ' S P O V

I felt my heart ache remembering him walking out the door with tears filling his eyes. I'm such a fucking idiot. I got jealous take the best of me and hurt his feelings, I'm sure even if he's smiling now he's still hurt inside and that makes me want to jump off a cliff.

I feel like I always make him feel bad and make it seem like I don't actually love him, but I just get so jealous whenever I think about someone else touching him or worse him touching others. I know he loves us and I trust him enough to think he wouldn't do it again but fuck it's frustrating that I can't hold myself back from saying something I don't mean when I get jealous.

From the beginning I made it seem like I don't like him when I love him so bad. I just can't help but act bratty towards him, I could never do that to Taehyung because he's just too sweet but when it comes to Jungkook my whole body burns and I just can't help but want to piss him off. I don't even know why I feel that way towards him. And I feel as if that makes it seem like I don't like him. I don't want him to feel that way. I would never not like him.

Whatever he does I will never be able to dislike him.

"Jungkook-ah" I lifted his head up looking into his eyes. He blinked a few times trying to get rid of his few last tear drops. I held his cheeks between my fingers.
"I love you sooooo much, and I would never say something to hurt you. Just like you say I'm your brat and I always say things I don't mean to you...I'm sorry that I hurt you I don't ever want to see you hurt, I just like pissing you off ok? So don't ever take my jokes seriously because I won't ever say something to hurt you. Hm?" He smiled softly nodding his head slowly.

"I know I told you I'm not hurt, I'm just disappointed in myself I know that you won't hurt me. I trust you both with my life" I smiled widely giving him a short kiss before pulling away.
"Don't cry you big baby you look ugly when you cry" I lightly slapped his face as he pouted.
"Your already being mean to kookie" he said in a baby voice making me fake gag. But inside I was about to die from his cuteness.

"Let's never fight again, I want you both to always fight like little children and make me smile" Taehyung giggled making me look back at him with heart eyes. He's so adorable. Eeeeeeeee.

"We won't" I leaned in and my head bumped with Jungkook making me realised we were both leaning into Taehyung to give him a kiss.
"Hey he's mine back off muscle pig" I pushed his face away connecting my lips with Taehyungs.
"Ah~" I quickly covered my mouth glaring at Jungkook.

"You sure like getting spanked baby girl" he smirked making me hit him lightly. Ok but he's not wrong.
"So you do like it" Taehyung also smirked making me stand up quickly.

"Stop bulling me" I fake cried running upstairs.
"You can run but you can't hide" Jungkook said with a playful voice as I heard both of their footsteps behind me. I giggled rushing to close the door but too late.

I let out a weird scram throwing myself on the bed. Before I knew it I was being showered with kisses from my two lovers.

I couldn't be happier.

———————
I'm back finally.

Thanks sooo much for your patients everyone. <<<333333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 122 28
"If a thing loves, it is infinite" He was cold.... He may seem heartless... Because his heart was frozen... She was cheerful... She was the giver, no...
529 10 8
Alright folks, gather 'round for a tale of romance and hijinks! Our story begins with our heroes Jungkook and Taehyung, who've been shackin' up for y...
879 30 20
WARNING: Some of this content may be triggering! Contains mature content, in many different ways. -Teaser- - No! Get off me! I screamed and yelled in...
2.4K 81 79
--- Warning: Please only read if you're mature--- Chapters with: ! :Involves sexual activity Chapters with:...