Different Paths

By Chantellynn21

Becky Lynch is a 28 year old Wrestler who joined WWE main rosters for Raw and Smackdown as well as wrestling... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chaper 14
Chapter 15
Chaper 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 6

1.5K 27 1
By Chantellynn21

December 14 2015

Becky laced up her boots readying to walk down to the ring and celebrate her win before Charlotte's match with Alicia Fox.
"Did you see the picture Roman posted of you sleeping with your biggest fan?" Brie asked.
"Yeah, he asked if it was okay." Becky said.

"How are you feeling?" Hunter asked as Becky put her belt on.
"I am good." Becky said.
"So tonight with Charlotte's match we are going to start your fued with Brie which will go into Rumble." Hunter said. "Just a few pushes just a few pushes tonight and then we will have a match next week on Raw and Smackdown before you head over to Ireland."
"Okay." Becky said. "Am I still off live events?"
"We only have one live event in St. Paul on Sunday so you are scheduled." Hunter said. "You'll team with Charlotte here against Brie and Alicia."
"Okay." Becky said. "So no Smackdown this week?"
"No, but next week since it's back to back." Hunter said.
"Sounds good." Becky said. "Time to celebrate and watch Charlotte kick ass."
Her music sounded and she walked to the ring to the screaming fans.
"So last night in Boston Paige thought she'd win me title." Becky said and the crowd booed. "Thought wrong she did." The crowd cheered. "I think I showed everyone last night I can take a good beating but I am still full of tricks." The crowd cheered. "The Submission Magician I've been dubbed and that's a fine name by me and it let's all those in the back coming after me title know I am ready, I am always ready to fight."
Charlotte music started fallowed by Alicia's with Brie at her side. Both sets came face to face in the ring and Brie slapped Becky making Becky smirk before she jumped on her and they rolled out of the ring as Charlotte and Alicia fought in the ring. Referees appeared to break them all up and then the match got under way. Both women went at it but when Brie grabbed Charlotte's leg Becky had enough and tackled her again as Charlotte pinned Alicia after a spear. Becky was rolling off Brie when someone grabbed her. Looking up she saw Paige and it pissed her off so she charged at her catching her off guard with a spear into the ring post knocking Paige out cold.
She made her way back to the gorilla pissed.
"Are you fucking kidding me?" Becky seethed.
"She snuck out there." Stephanie said.
"Sure she did." Becky said. "You can take the ten thousand you already charged me for her fake concussion because I am sure I gave her a real one tonight." Becky said to Vince.
"What?" Stephanie said.
"Daddy didn't tell you he faked Paige's last concussion and fined me ten thousand dollar?" Becky said.
"Dad?" Stephanie said.
"Not now, Paige needs medical help." Vince said. "We'll be discussing this later."
"And bring HR because I believe my contract has been violated and I am sure my lawyer is going to enjoy filing a suit against you." Becky said. "Your unprofessionalism is getting out of hand and I won't put up with it anymore."
Becky walked to the locker room after getting the medic to stitch up a small cut she got when she speared Paige.
"Hey, you okay?" Naomi asked.
"My arm just stings from the stitches." Becky said.
"When did that happen?" Tamina asked.
"When she speared Paige." Charlotte said. "I believe you learned that from me."
"Probably." Becky said.
"Did Vince send her out there?" Sasha asked.
"Probably." Becky said.

After showering she changed and went to find Roman who had one the title tonight.

"Great match." Becky said.
"I saw you with the medic you okay?" Roman asked.
"Six small stitches." Becky said holding up her fore arm. "Got it when I speared Paige."
"Ouch." Jojo said.
"I'll be okay." Becky said. "Charlotte is heading to the airport and my flight was bumped up so I am going to ride with her."
"Cool." Roman said. "See you Sunday."
"I'll be there." Becky said. "It was nice meeting you and very nice napping with you."
Jojo smiled and hugged Becky fallowed by Galina before she headed out.

December 15 2015

Becky paid the taxi driver and rolled her bags to the door of Seth's place. She unlocked the door with the key he gave her and got inside out of the cold.
"Hey." Seth said hearing her.
"You are up late." Becky said.
"It's just after midnight." Seth said as Becky took her coat and shoes off and walked over to where he sat on the couch. "I saw Raw."
"Crazy night." She yawned. "How was your day?"
"Good, doctor says my knee is doing good." Seth said.
"That's great news." Becky said. "Did Joshy get off okay?"
"He did." Seth said. "Said he'll be back sometime in January."
"Cool." Becky said yawning.
"You're exhausted." He said.
"I am, it was a long drive from Boston to Philly, then Raw and getting stitches and then flying here." Becky said.
"Stitches?" Seth said.
"Six, from when I speared Paige." Becky said yawning.
"Go get some sleep." Seth said.
"Okay." Becky said. "You too."

Becky woke to the smell of coffee and toast. She smiled and got up and walked to the kitchen to see Seth making himself some eggs.
"Morning." She said.
"Morning." Seth said. "Coffee?"
"Yes please." Becky said taking the cup he was offering and fixing herself a glass.
"Are we working out this morning?" Seth asked.
"I think I might take a day off, my arm is bugging me." Becky said.
"Take an Aleave it will help with the pain." Seth said dividing the eggs onto two plates and giving her one.
"Thanks." She said buttering some toast.
"So tell me about last night." He said as they ate.
"So I guess Paige snuck down to the ring, or that is what they are saying." Becky said. "Brie and I were rolling around the floor making it like we were struggling when I got up Paige was there and she grabbed me and tossed me back. I saw red and reacted before I could stop myself. I speared her into the ring post and she was knocked out."
"Wow." Seth said.
"I know I should've stopped myself but I was pissed, Hunter said we were starting the new angle with Brie and I." Becky said. "All Vince would say was we'd talk later so I told him to bring HR and I'd talk to my lawyer before walking away."
"Big guns." Seth said.
"I just can't stand his unprofessionalism anymore." Becky said. "I go out and prove myself time and time again and he just keeps doing things like this."
"Let's hope he gets a heart for Christmas." Seth said.
"If only." Becky said.
After finishing they cleaned up and walked to the living room.
"I got something for your tree." Becky said, pulling it some wrapped gifts and setting them underneath. "But you have to wait to open them."
"That green box is for you." Seth said. "I figured since you're going to be in Ireland I might let you open it before you go."
"I fly to St. Paul Sunday morning." Becky said.
"No Smackdown?" Seth said.
"No and am okay with it, there are other girls who need a chance to shine." Becky said.
"True." Seth said.

They spent the day hanging out and watching Christmas movies and it was nice to relax.

December 19 2015

"Are you sure you want me to open in now?" Becky asked.
"Yes." Seth said.
Becky smiled and opened the box and pulled out a cool white back pack with a few buttons on it.
"This is awesome." Becky said.
"I figured you could use a new carry bag." Seth said.
"I could." Becky said. "Thanks."
"My turn?" Seth asked giving his best puppy dog eyes.
Becky smiled and handed him a red wrapped present.
"Open it." Becky said.
Seth smiled and tore open the wrapping paper and opened the box to reveal several videos games.
"I wanted these." Seth said.
"I know, so I got them when I was in Orlando, some aren't even out for main buying yet." Becky said. "The guy at the store recognized me and hooked me up."
"Way cool." Seth said. "Thanks."
"I even got a Mario Cart so we can play a game I might have a chance of winning besides street fighter." Becky said.
"Maybe." Seth said.

"What are you thinking?" Seth asked watching Becky look at the lightly falling snow.
"It's peaceful here." She said.
"It is." Seth said. "So many people ask me why I didn't move to Florida like most of the wrestlers have. I tell them it's to hot and it doesn't feel like home."
"I know that feeling," Becky said. "I had to move somewhere when I came here and well Orlando worked because the PC is there, but home is Ireland. Iowa reminds me of it."
"I'm glad." Seth said. "I like having you here."
"I like being here." Becky said. "Back in Orlando I had friends but I wasn't much into going out, I like staying in."
"Me too." Seth said. "Are you excited to go home."
"I am." Becky said moving over to the couch. "I miss me family so much and they weren't able to come see me become Champion so it will be nice to celebrate this last six months with them."
"It's a lot to celebrate." Seth said.
"It is." Becky said. "Two Championships, joining the main roster."
"And next year will be amazing too." Seth said. "You'll be Champion going into the new year."
"I will." Becky said. "But I will miss being here."
"It will be strange not to have you here." Seth said.
"Some peace and quiet for a change." Becky said giggling.
"You're not that noisy." Seth said.
"Thanks." Becky said. "You know what the one thing that is my favorite about this year."
"What's that." Seth asked.
"That I met you." Becky said laying her head on his shoulder. "You've been holding me up for month even though you are going through a lot yourself."
"You're helping me a lot." Seth said. "I'd be going nuts if you weren't around."
Becky smiled and hugged his arm as he laid his head on hers enjoying the quiet moment.
"Becky there is something I want to tell you." Seth said.
"What is it." Becky asked looking up at him.
Seth wasn't sure what to say as she looked down at her so he did the only thing he could and that was to lean down and kiss her and it took her a moment but she was kissing him back.
"That is saying a lot." Becky said.
"I didn't know what else to say." Seth said. "But I am falling for you and I think you should know it."
"I know this might not be the answer you want but can I think about all this?" She asked.
"I am okay with that." Seth said.
"Thank you." Becky said laying her head on his shoulder again.

December 20 2015

"You seem very distracted." Roman said as they drove them toward Minneapolis for tomorrow's Raw.
"I am." Becky admitted.
"Do you want to talk about it?" Roman asked.
"Things have changed between Seth and I." Becky said.
"In a good way or bad?" Roman asked.
"I'm not so sure." Becky said. "He told me he's falling for me."
"Wow." Roman said. "I never."
"Never what?" Becky asked.
"I never thought he would fall for anyone." Roman said. "His focus has been on his career for so long. I haven't seen him with anyone since our FCW days."
"Really?" Becky asked.
"Yeah." Roman said. "Do you like him like he likes you?"
"I do." Becky said.
"But?" Roman asked.
"We work together." Becky said. "What if we don't work out."
"What if you do?" Roman said. "You could spend all your time with what if but take it from me, life is to short for what if. You need to let life happen. When I was diagnosed with Cancer Inwas full of what if's But you know what, Inhad to fight so I couldn't spend to much time with what if. I fought and won, now you need to fight and win if you want a relationship with Seth. He's a good guy Becky, if he makes you happy then be happy."
Becky nodded and knew he was right.
"I asked him to give me time to think about it all." Becky said.
"Then take that time and think about all the good it can bring and not just think about the bad." Roman said. "Life is to short for that type of thinking."
"Okay." Becky said.

December 21 2015

"You look beautiful." Seth said.
"Oh my goodness, what are you doing here?" Becky said hugging him.
"Hunter called me last minute and asked me to come since it's Slammy night and I am nominated." Seth said.
"I totally spaced that it was, had to rush out and find a dress this morning." Becky said.
"White looks lovely on you." Seth said.
"Thanks." Becky said. "Black agree with you."
"Hey you two." Hunter said coming up.
"Hi." Becky said.
"They are getting ready to do Breakout Star of the year and you are nominated so we need you in the gorilla." Hunter said.
"Okay." Becky said.
She smiled at Seth and walked to the gorilla. The fact that the ladies were nominated was a cool thing. For this category she was the only woman.

"And your Breakout Star of the year is Becky Lynch." Dolph Ziggler said and Becky felt those around her hug her before she went out to her music and over too where he stood.
"Congrats." He's is hugging her and handing her the statue.
"Thank you." Becky said. "All me life I wanted to do was be in that ring, I wanted to wrestle for those in the crowds and those at home so thank you so much for believing in me and watching as me dreams come true. I am looking forward to a new year of new challenges and new adventures and I hope you are all with me as I travel this road. Thank you to all who believe in me and support me, Thank you."
The crowd cheered and Becky smiled and walked back stage.
"That was lovely." Stephanie said.
"Thank you." Becky said. "I sounded okay?"
"You were very humble." Hunter said.
After putting her statue up she walked with Seth to catering.
"Not eating?" Seth asked.
"I have a match with Brie later." Becky said.
"I see." Seth said as she took his plate to a table and they sat down.
"Hey man." Roman said coming up. "How's the leg?"
"It's mending well." Seth said.
"Good." Roman said.
"Congrats on that title." Seth said.
"It took a lot of hard work." Roman said.
"Always does and once you get it, you have to work harder to keep it." Seth said.
"You do." Roman said. "Congrats on your award, well deserved."
"Thanks." Becky said.

When it was time for Seth's category Becky walked him back to the gorilla. When Stephanie announced him she hugged him before he went out. In character as always he went out and did his speech before coming back to her giggling.
"I know." He said.
"It might be time for Seth Rollins to rebuild who Swth Rollins is." Becky teased. "Let ego man go and be a new version of you, a better version."
"Maybe." Seth said.

All the ladies in the locker room gathered in the gorilla as R-Truth presented the nominees for Diva of the Year.
"Now because I know she might beat me up if I don't! The Woman of the Year Becky Lynch." R-Truth said and the girls all hugged Becky before she walked out on stage and hugged Truth,
"First thank you Truth for calling us what we are, we are women." Becky said and the crowd cheered. "Second I'd like every lady standing in the back to come out here, you to Stephanie."
One by one or in groups all the ladies from the main roster and from NXT came out on stage.
"These are the ladies of WWE, we are not divas, we are wrestlers and this year we started a revolution with all your help. You demanded more and the WWE answered. So weather you have been here for years laying in the foundation, weather you came up this year from NXT and began building the walls or weather you are still in NXT making waves or even still out there hustling to get here, this Slammy is for all of you. I would not be here tonight without these ladies, without those who came before me, those with me now or those to come. Each of us play a part in building this WOMEN'S division into something better, something that has never been seen before. In NXT Charlotte, Sasha, Bayley and myself were called the four horse women because we were changing the game down there. We were waking people up to what women can do and now we get to show all of you. Yes we are all doing different things and we might fight and feud, but I will always be proud of history we each create and the impact it has for each women in WWE. So thank you to all for giving us all a chance and welcoming us into your lives each time we cross those ropes and preform. As we end this year let us reflect on all we've done and as the new year comes let's look forward to all the amazing moments to come. Thank you."
Everyone clapped as she moved towards the middle of clapping girls and Bayley was quick to hug her as was Charlotte.

"Very nice." Hunter said.
"Thanks." Becky said. "I have to go get ready for my match."
He nodded and she walked back to the locker room with the others.

"Looks like Santa's elf is getting ready to rumble." Charlotte said of Becky's green and white outfit.
"That was the idea." She said putting on the cute elf hat with ears. "I love Christmas."
"Me too." Charlotte said.
"Then come Mrs. Naughty Claus we have a fight to have." Becky said looking at Charlotte in her red and black Mrs. Claus suit.
"My hat." Charlotte said slipping the red and white hat on.
Becky giggled and they walked to the gorilla.
"Oh my." Seth standing with Hunter and Mick.
"There is my Missues and little helper." Mick said.
"Our Divas Champion dressed as an Elf and her best friend as Mrs. Claus." Hunter said.
"I like it." Both Seth and Mick said.
"I love this time of year so we're celebrating." Becky said. "Come Mrs. Claus the world wishes to see me beat Brie up."
"One second." Stephanie said coming in with two buckets of mini candy canes. "As requested."
"Yay." Both said unwrapping one and putting the end in their mouth ready to go to the ring.
As her music hit they appeared and the crowd cheered. They tossed candy canes out into the crowd as they made their way to the ring.

"Looks like Santa brought his Missues along with a little helper with him tonight." Michael said.
"Lucky Santa." John said making King and Michael laugh.
"I really hope I am on the nice list." King said.

Becky walked to the announcers table and gave each a candy cane before taking off her title and holding it up. She then sat it on the table and climbed into the ring.

"Looks like our Divas Champion is ready for action." Michael said. "She will be facing Brie Bella."
Brie came to the ring with Alicia and the match was under way. Brie was able to keep up just barely as Becky sped up on her. After a leg drop from the second rope she pinned her to win the match.

"Looks like Brie might be getting coal for Christmas this year." John said as Becky celebrated in the ring with Charlotte.

"Are you traveling to Des Moines with us?" Becky as Roman loaded her bags into the car.
"I am." Seth said. "That okay??
"It is." Becky said. "Ride up front so there is more leg room."
Seth nodded and they climbed into the car and headed south.

Three and a half hour laters they pulled up to the hotel and climbed out.
"She's dead on her feet." Roman said.
"I am not." Becky said. "Just ready for my bed."
"Come on sleepy girl." Seth said.
Becky grabbed her bags and fallowed Seth into the hotel. He and Roman were sharing a room and she was across the hall.
"Sweet dreams." Seth said.
"You too." Becky said kissing him softly before going into her room and sleeping.
"Don't." Seth said smiling as he shut the door.
"She already told me." Roman said. "I am glad you found someone."
"Thanks." Seth said. "I just need to get her to say yes."
"Give you time like she asked, it's been a big six months for her." Roman said.
"I will." Seth said.

December 22 2015

"Good." Seth said as Becky finished the set of lifts she was doing.
"Man, sometimes these workouts kick my ass." She said sitting down and drinking some water.
"But they help." Seth said.
"They do." Becky said. "When did the doctor say you can start doing things?"
"As long as I don't use my leg I can do some things." Seth said. "Been good for my arms."
"Just don't over do it." Becky said.
"I won't." Seth said. "But it gives me hope I'll be back."
"Hope is good." Becky said. "Let me shower and then we'll go have lunch."
Seth nodded and Becky walked up to her room and showered repacking her things and bringing her bags down so Roman could load them in the car before she and Seth headed to find lunch.

After lunch they headed to the arena so Becky could get ready. She was doing commentary while Charlotte wrestled Naomi. She was dressed as an elf again and Charlotte was dressed as Mrs. Claus.

"Becky thank you for joining us." Michael said.
"Thanks for having me." Becky said.
"So Becky you and Charlotte are friends." Booker said."
"We are."  Becky said.
"Now as Divas Champion you do know you might have to face her." Booker said.
"I do know that." Becky said. "What you have to understand in that ring we are all business, outside the ring we are friends. If she beats me and becomes champion I will raise her hand and celebrate with her. I know I will lose and I am not scared of that. Every loss is a lesson you need to learn and I learn well."
"Wow." Booker said.
"Like I said on Raw, we are building a division, many of these women will be the face, I am just one of many and I will enjoy seeing the history they make." Becky said. "Win, lose or draw she will be my friend and that's that." Becky said.

They watched as Naomi put up a fight with Sasha and Tamina helping cheat from ring side and that pissed Becky off so once Naomi was down for a moment she jumped into the ring and she and Charlotte did a sliding baseball slide knocking Sasha and Tamina from the apron and she rolled out of the ring so Charlotte could lock in her leg lock and defeat Naomi. After they celebrated in the ring to the crowd cheering.

"Good job ladies." Stephane said.
"Thanks." Charlotte said. "I need to shower."
She walked off and Becky put her title away.
"We're going to miss you next week, but have fun being home, you've earned this trip." Stephanie said.
"Thanks." Becky said. "See you all after the New Year."
She headed back to the locker room and changed and found Seth in catering.
"Hi." She said sitting down.
"Hi." He said. "Nice baseball slide."
"Thanks." Becky said. "We want to fued with Team B.A.D. still as we go into the new year."
"I understand." He said. "Excited to be going home?"
"I am." Becky said. "In fact I have to catch a cab to the airport, my flight is in a few hours."
"Mind if I join you?" Seth asked.
"I'd like that." Becky said.

The ride to the airport was silent and peaceful. The snow had stopped fallowing so everything was just white. They looked at the lights as they drove south towards the airport. When they arrived Seth paid the cab to wait for him and he walked her towards the door.
"Since I won't see you until after the new year I want to say this." Seth said. "Happy holidays."
"Thanks you." Becky said leaning up and kissing him softly. "I'll see you when I get back."
Seth nodded and watched her walked towards the security with one last glance and wave over her shoulder she was gone.

December 23 2015

"Ma." Becky said rushing to her mom and hugging her.
"Oh darling." Annette said holding her. "It is so good to have you home."
"It's good to be home." Becky said as they walked to get her bags.
"How was the flight?" Annette asked.
"I slept the whole time." Becky said. "I had just finished tapping Smackdown."
"Right." Annette said.
After collecting her things they head back to Annette's house.
"How is Rich and da?" Becky asked.
"Good." She said. "Rich is teaching a class now but will be over for dinner and your da will meet you tomorrow for lunch."
"Good, good." Becky said.
"So how is work?" Annette asked.
"Things are good." Becky said.
"Do you like being in the main roster?" She asked.
"It's a lot more work and travel but I love it." Becky said.
"That's good darling." Annette said. "How do you get town to town now?"
"We drive." Becky said. "Well I ride and Roman drives."
"Seth was hurt right?" Annette said.
"Yes, here in Ireland in November." Becky said.
"No,luck here for him." Annette said. "Is he recoverying well?"
"Slowly." Becky said.
"And Roman?" Annette said.
"Roman Reigns he's the new WWE champion." Becky said.
"The one with the hair?" She asked.
"Yes and the arm tattoo." Becky said. "I rode with his wife and daughter from Boston to Philly after TLC."
"I remember a picture being sent to me of you sleeping with a young girl."
"We passed out in the back seat." Becky said. "Jojo is eight."
"And how are you and Charlotte?" She asked.
"It's a long story there but we're working things out." Becky said.
"Well I am glad you have some friends there." She said. "But more glad you are home."
Becky smiled as they pulled up to the house and unloaded.

"Rich." Becky said hugging her brother when he arrived for dinner.
"Hi." Rich said hugging her. "I know we saw you last month but man, it feels like a long time."
"I know the feeling." Becky said.
"So tell me about life." Rich said.
"Things are good." Becky said.
"Still in Orlando?" He asked.
"Not to much, been spending a lot of time in Davenport, Iowa." Becky said. "Seth lives there."
"How is his recovery?" Rich asked.
"Slow." Becky said. "But good."
"Time is funny, can seem slow and fast but always moving at the same pace." Annette said.
Becky laughed and filled them in on things and answered all the questions they had.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 3.8K 142
Becky Lynch and Seth Rollins have known each other for years. But how did they go from friends and co-workers to something more?
37.1K 1.3K 43
Well this is my first Brollins story.. I wanna say sorry but my English are not very good.. But i Hope you will enjoy my story.. Description: Becky r...
4.2K 102 7
The winner of the Royal Rumble match usually gets to challenge a champion in the main event of WrestleMania. Up until 2018, however, only the male ro...
157K 2.1K 61
Life happens sometimes for no rhyme or reason but when things line up magic happens. Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch walk down a path with a young girl...