BNHA ONESHOTS - [Request Open...

By Wondering_around

It is pretty simple: you have an idea in mind? I write it down as a oneshot or a two chapters story. [SMUT... More

TODODEKU [Fluff] - My World
TODODEKU [To court against Enji Todoroki]
BAKUDEKU [Sad] - I am here
TODODEKU [Villain!DekuxHero!Todoroki]
TODODEKU [Panic Attack! Todoroki x Izuku]
News

Details

722 7 25
By Wondering_around

Sooo, how does it work?

You post a comment and I made it into a short story.

You have something in mind and you have never seen it written down? It is the perfect occasion for you! I will write it down!

You have sappy au's and moments you want to see with your favourite ship? I will write it for you!

If your prompt/ ship is accepted I will comment, however will always trie to comment under your comments, so dont worry.

You can write a character's name or the name of the ship and I will write it.

You can give me a prompt! So like you already have the story in mind, you write about it and i will create the oneshot.

I accept OC of yours if you want to! I can write about AU's and everything.
Angst, sad, happy whatever you want.

It is pretty simple!

My favourite couples are:

- Tododeku
- Kiribaku
-Shinkami
-DabiHawks

But i will write about anyone with anyone.
Villains and heroes!

Soo... I will see you in the comments section!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

929K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
68.5K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
767K 28.4K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
412K 19.6K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...