Bet You Don't Curse God

By BombasticCheeseStick

bakugou x reader (book one) (Y/n) Hakai, a bright and loving child. her best friend is Izuku and shortly beco... More

backstory: chapter one <-----
backstory: chapter two <-----
backstory: chapter three <-----
backstory: chapter four <-----
-----> mum and dad: chapter six
-----> ten months: chapter seven
-----> my two best friends: chapter eight
-----> irritating occurrence: chapter nine
-----> hero vs villain in opposite roles: chapter ten
-----> story time: chapter eleven
-----> stalker: chapter twelve
-----> lets talk and forgive: chapter thirteen
-----> my goals: chapter fourteen
-----> sports festival: chapter fifteen
-----> obstacle race: chapter sixteen
-----> cavalry battle: chapter seventeen
-----> fights: chapter eighteen
-----> izuku vs todoroki: chapter nineteen
-----> my promise: chapter twenty
-----> deciding who's best: chapter twenty-one
-----> nightmares can lead to the truth: chapter twenty-two
-----> mr. aizawa: chapter twenty-three
-----> scars, pain, guilt and anger: chapter twenty-four
-----> secrets and choice: chapter twenty-five
-----> game on: chapter twenty-six
authors announcement
-----> truth or dare: chapter twenty-seven
-----> breaking point: chapter twenty-eight
-----> wanted: chapter twenty-nine
-----> status- victims: chapter thirty
-----> my brother: chapter thirty-one
-----> helpless: chapter thirty-two
-----> weak: chapter thirty-three
-----> silent plead: chapter thirty-four
-----> mind blowing news: chapter thirty-five
-----> all i know are now villains: chapter thirty-six
-----> get to see you again: chapter thirty-seven
-----> boundaries: chapter thirty-eight
-----> my baby: chapter thirty-nine
-----> lies: chapter forty
-----> i still want you alive: chapter forty-one
-----> i love you: chapter forty-two
-----> a new world: chapter forty-three
announcement! i need your help
second book!

-----> travel buddies: chapter five

10.8K 336 258
By BombasticCheeseStick

"You're getting sloppy." My trainer booms at me as I laid on the floor. I grunt and sit myself upright.

"Ease off, this is something new I'm learning." I defend. He lends me a hand which I accept to pull myself up.

"That's not an excuse at your age (y/n)." He huffs.

"I'm only thirteen." I point out with my arms cross. He snickers and demands me to start again. I concentrate on my breathing and close my eyes. I puff out my chest and let out a high pitch scream. I can see the sound waves wobble the air until it collides with the fifteen-meter-long concrete wall. My body gets pushed back until I stumble and fall backwards. I manage to destroy more then half of the walls length, but not the whole thing.

"Alright, if you don't get this, you're getting me lunch." He bets. My ears perk up and a grin appears on my face.

"Deal." I immediately agree. I run through it again and let out another dramatic scream. Letting the chunks of concrete fall, I look seeing that I was only a couple meters off from destroying it all.

"Aww dammit." I whine. I see my trainers face glow up and turn to me.

"You know what that means." He reminds me. I moan and nod my head.

"That's it for today. I'll see you tomorrow at your scheduled time." He says to me. I wave him off before finding the lift and zooming up to my rooms floor, L3.

I barge into my room and take my clothes off for a nice hot shower. I step into the foggy bathroom and let the hot water run freely down my body. I carefully run my hands under the water slightly flinching and my raw knuckles from combat earlier today.

"Fuck." I mutter. I turn my shower off and dry myself off before throwing on a red singlet with some black trackies. I dry my hair with a towel and then collapse on my bed letting out a massive exhale. I hear someone knock on my door.

"Hey (y/n)." Jaylin calls out as he enters my room.

"Hey Jay." I respond tiredly not moving from my position. He closes the door and walks up to me lying on my bed. He then falls on top of me which causes me to wheeze and start to laugh.

"Jaylin!" I yell while letting laughs follow. He rolls off me and lays next to me.

"What's up?" He says randomly. I slow down my breathing.

"I'm tired and sore from training so honestly nothing." I reply showing him my hands.

"Dammit (y/n) not again." He sighs looking at my knuckles. We both sit up on my bed and rest against my bed head.

"Why do you go to such limits that involve you to get this injured?" He questions curiously.

"I just usually box to get my mind off something, you know that." I say back, but he's looking for something else, something different that I haven't told him.

"(y/n), what haven't you told me? You're like my sister. We promised that we'll be best friends and always tell each other if anything's wrong." He recalls back from seven years ago. I sigh and give up on trying to hide it. I take my back off my bed head and face him.

"The reason why I go so hard in combat training is because of an incident that happened the day before I came to this facility. There's this boy named Katsuki Bakugou and I became friends with him in kinder, we got to a point where I called him my best friend. When my parents told me that I was moving, I had to tell him and my other friend that I was moving." I pause suddenly getting the painful scene rolling in my head.

"I told him I was leaving but he had been acting where the last couple days. When I told him, he turned and said he was glad I was leaving, I was weak, useless and just nothing. He even said that my quirk was stupid and that I was meant to be a weak villain." My body shivers and my eyes stare intensively at my bed sheets.

"God (y/n), why didn't you tell me?" Jaylin asks softly.

"I didn't think you needed to know. I've never seen him since and I plan it to stay that way." I respond quietly.

"Don't let anyone say that your quirk is weak or that you'll be better off as a villain because that isn't true. You're one of the greatest students here." He reminds me. I smile and slide off my bed.

"You always know what to say or do. Come on, I'm hungry." I say grabbing his wrist. He allows me to drag him out of my room and down to G3.

"What you want to eat?" He questions. I hum while glancing around.

"I'm getting some pasta, what about you?" I flick back.

"I'm getting rice." He answers making his way over to the rice. I grab a plate and head over to the pasta. I eye all of the flavors until I pick the creamy chicken pasta. I find Jaylin and we both sit down to eat our lunch.

"Oh wait, I'll be right back." I quickly say to Jaylin before dashing over to collect a salad sandwich and juice. I spot my trainer in the distance and make my way over.

"I haven't forgotten." I say as I approach him with the other trainers. He smirks and thanks me for bringing him his lunch. I head back to Jaylin and start digging into my lunch.

"Can (y/n) Hakai please see the boss now." I hear a lady say over the speakers throughout the building.

"Really? Can I not eat my lunch in peace." I whine before pushing my chair out.

"I'll see you soon yeah?" I ask Jaylin. He nods with a mouth full of rice. I chuckle and head up to the boss' room.

I knock on the door until I hear him tell me to come in. I walk through and sit down on the chair in front of his desk.

"Tyler, what news have you got for me?" I ask casually to him. He rests back on his chair and hands me some papers. I take the sheets and read through the first one.

"What, I get my own apartment?" I say in shock with my eyes widening.

"It's not permanent, only temporary. You have the apartment until the latest age of twenty-one. This will make it easier to go to school, meet up with people and start a life outside here." He explains to me. I could barely keep up with his words.

"School? Meeting new people?" I ask slightly concerned. He nods and rises out of his chair.

"You're coming to that age where you can start going to school, meet other people outside of this facility. A chance to become a pro hero or even start a family in your later years. Wouldn't you like to have that and not just stay here?" He bombards me. I stare at him surprised. I don't know what I want.

"Tell me (y/n)," he starts off sitting back in his chair, "what do you want right now?" What do I want? What do I want?

"I want to become a hero. Not just for my benefit, but to show others that having a unique or what some people see as a villain quirk can still become a hero. Plus there is something not settling right with me from someone outside this facility." I answer truthfully. He inhales deeply and rests back on his chair.

"At least you know what you want. Now, I suggest if you want to become a pro hero, try out for a school called UA High. If you want, I can put in a good word?" He kindly offers.

"Thanks for the help, but you don't need to put in a word for me. Tell them that I will take the entrance exam." I decide confidently.

"Alright, you have to be fifteen to try the entrance exams so I'll let you know all the information closer to the date okay? In the meantime, I'll confirm that you'll be moving into our apartments?" Tyler asks for clarity.

"Is their any way that Jaylin can temporarily stay with me in my apartment?" I request personally. He looks at me before calling Jaylin up to his office. Shortly after I hear the doors open and Jaylin taking a seat next to me.

"What's this about?" Jaylin questions confusingly.

"They're saying that it's time I move into my own apartment since I've hit the age where I should start focusing on my career and life, but I was wondering if you wanted to join me temporarily until you know what you want to do?" I tell him.

"Yeah of curse I'll join you. See, it's a get both of us or neither of us. If she moves, I move." Jaylin says to Tyler. I stare at him waiting for his answer.

"Okay, I'll allow it but you still have to come to the facility for training Jaylin since you haven't been assigned an apartment yet." Tyler adds in to the rules. Jaylin agrees on the terms.

"All right then, you'll move in as soon as possible, probably within a week everything will be in your new apartment." Tyler roughly informs us.

"That's good with us." I shrug looking at Jaylin. We get dismissed from his office and walk back to the elevator to head up to the rooms.

"You excited?" Jaylin asks me.

"Yes I am, although, I would have thought I'd be a tad happier." I think. We exit the elevator and I head to my room.

"What are you getting?" He asks standing behind me.

"Well we're moving, as soon as possible aren't we? Besides, I think I should tell my parents about this." I answer to Jaylin. I grab my phone I dial my dads number.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 1.2K 23
(Y/N) is a short tempered girl who always talks before she thinks. She is a spunky and adventurous girl who loves going out and trying new things. Sh...
1.3M 40.3K 79
Energetic U.A. Student, Y/n L/n, makes her grand debut into the world of heroes with her friend, Katsuki Bakugo. As childhood friends, they've uncons...
1.2M 32K 44
(Y/N) is a girl with a quirk, that likes to surprise. With her parents on another continent it's sometimes difficult for her to become a hero without...
3.9K 134 21
[Y/n] [L/n]. A fifteen year old girl who is an incredible powerful young woman. She wants to become a hero to honor her parents, who were murdered by...